Carry On Dating

As for the buttons; I say it was 'serendipity'. There's a lovely romantic word -- coined by Horace Walpole from a Persian fairy tale: The Three Princes of Serendip. The English language is so full of interesting words, although I know my fans are mostly keen on the Germanic ones: like 'cunt'.

In the end, my new friend and I had to agree that the distance between our respective homes made a long-term relationship unlikely. There were other things too. I know I am a handful - although my new friend was complimentary about my tits (especially in blackberry basque cups). I was kinda sad about it, as he is a very delicious sweet man ... I am talking about his character here, y'unnerstand! not necessarily anything about him I might have sucked on.

Dating is fucking hard work! Uh ... if you are lucky. By the time I did strike lucky, I felt very sympathetic to teenagers, no wonder they sleep so much and are so grumpy all the time. At least I am old enough not to have to worry about being a virgin or whether my date will think I'm too fat/too thin/not smart enough/too smart. I mean, of course I worry about these things but I know by my time of life that they don't really matter. Me and my dates are older and wiser and know that good sex does not depend on having a perfectly toned tummy, although it does help if you have a little imagination.

I had a good time on all my dates. It was fun going on a spring walk, and for a cup of Oolong tea. I was sorry I didn't get to go for a pint of beer with my most elderly admirer -- perhaps I still will.

Most of all, it was just lovely being out and about with someone sweet and hot, who made it plain that he thinks I am sex on legs. If the Special One turns up, who is able to handle the fact that I put the arse into class and my many other ass....ets, that would be great of course. However while I wait for Mr. Mourinho to realise that rugby is a much better game than football, Mr Sweet-and-hot has made me feel as special a sparkle as a 2002 Krug.

My advice to anyone thinking of dating sites is: go for it! Just get out there and have a good time. Why do we get so anxious about meeting up with someone who also wants to meet up with someone looking for a date? What have we got to lose?

Only our hearts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds