• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caryn Tells Her Secret

Caryn Tells Her Secret

Caryn and Kate had been friends since their first day of university and ever since 2nd year had been roommates. They shared everything, but Caryn had been keeping a secret for 4 long years. Ever since the day they met Caryn had wanted to make love to Kate, but they both had boyfriends and she didn't know how Kate would react.

Caryn knew that she wouldn't be able to keep her secret safe much longer and had decided that the best thing to do was be honest with Kate. Caryn knew that if Kate didn't want it they'd still be friends because this had happened to Kate in high school and kate had stayed friends with that girl.

Caryn approached Kate like a jungle cat sneaking up on its prey. Caryn's body was screaming, "I want you!" Caryn had never thought about sexual relations with other girls until she met Kate. Kate was tall and slender, just like herself. Her long curly brown hair was so soft to the touch, her piercing, beautiful green eyes, and her breasts were huge, all Caryn wanted was to hold them in her hands. Kate's legs were long and inviting. Caryn could only imagine the thrill of kissing and licking every inch of them. But the one part of Kate's body that drew the most attention from Caryn was her small, firm ass. The jeans that Kate liked to wear made her ass cheeks burst out with such appeal that Caryn's pussy dripped with excitement every time she thought about feeling it up. The question was, how could she tell Kate? This was a question that would soon be answered.

Caryn walked into Kate's room, she was ready to tell her secret and she had a plan. As Caryn neared her, Kate turned around. Soon, they were face to face. "What did you want to do tonight?" Kate asked.

"Let's just sit on your bed and talk." Talking was the furthest thing from Caryn's mind but this secret had to be told. "OK," she said as she plopped that luscious body down on her bed. Caryn could feel her juices flowing as she undressed her friend in her mind. She slowly eased herself over next to Kate. She lay down across the length of the bed as Kate moved down to the end of it. Caryn had a bold idea and only hoped it would work. She lifted her knees up, specifically with the intention of opening up the bottom of her loose skirt in order to give Kate a perfect view of her sopping crotch. Kate bashfully turned her head and pretended not to notice. Caryn proceeded to ease her skirt up to her knees and let it fall down her thighs. As the cloth bunched up near her waist, Kate finally asked, "Why are you doing that?"

Caryn responded by saying that she had an itch on the inside of her thigh that was driving her crazy. She then reached down to scratch herself. But Kate couldn't help but notice how wet Caryn's panties were, and she knew that something was going on. So Kate decided to stop it before it got started, "Caryn, I think you're really beautiful, but I'm happy with my boyfriend and I'm not interested in girls."

Caryn replied, "But Kate, I'm happy with my boyfriend too. I never thought about being with a girl, but it's just that when I look at your gorgeous body, I want to touch you so badly. I really just want to make love to you!" By now, Caryn's body was screaming with the need to have Kate against her.

Caryn made a very bold move, despite Kate's previous statement and wrapped her legs around Kate's waist and tried to pull her friend closer. Kate shouted, "Stop!" and jumped from the bed. Kate was practically in tears now, but Caryn was so hot that she refused to give up. She raced over to the corner where Kate was, moved her friend's long brown hair to one side, and planted a soft kiss on her neck.

"I want you so bad," she whispered in Kate's ear. Caryn's tongue then probed around and into that ear. Kate hesitantly submitted to Caryn's desires and became limp in her arms. Caryn seized the opportunity and went to work. She reached around and cupped those large breasts in her hands. She could joyfully feel Kate's rock-hard nipples piercing through her tee-shirt. Caryn then lifted the shirt, unhooked Kate's bra, and shuddered with excitement at the sight of her naked tits.

"Oh God Kate," Caryn exclaimed. " I want to FUCK you sooooo bad!"

Kate then put her arms around Caryn's neck and said, "I'm sorry I tried to resist you. I was just a little afraid of exploring sex with another girl. But I want to make love to you too. I have ever since we met."

Caryn was jumping with excitement at the thought that Kate wanted her as badly as she had wanted Kate for all these years. Caryn threw her shirt on the floor, practically ripped her bra from her chest, dropped her skirt to the floor, and was about to remove her wet panties when Kate knelt on the floor in front of her.

Kate gently tugged Caryn panties down her thighs and to her feet, following the panties with soft kisses. Kate then clasped her hands around Caryn's ass cheeks and pulled Caryn's aching pussy towards her mouth. Caryn moaned as Kate teased her, juice was pouring from her excited pussy. Kate noticed this and ran her tongue up and down Caryn's leg.

"Ooooh. Oh, Oh God!" Caryn screamed as she felt the wetness of Kate's tongue meet her thigh. Kate stood up again and removed her pants and panties simultaneously. Her naked body was the most beautiful sight Caryn had ever seen. She had fantasized about it so many times while she finger fucked herself in the shower and in bed, she had also imagined that it was Kate licking her clit when her boyfriend was going down on her sometimes.

Wasting no more time, the two girls fell onto the bed in a passionate embrace. Kate sprawled herself over Caryn as she ran her hands up the back of Kate's thighs to her smooth ass. Kate moaned as Caryn squeezed her cheeks and caressed them. Kate started sucking on Caryn's hard nipple and worked the other one with her hand. As their legs became entangled, they realized that both their pussy's were screaming for attention.

Kate turned around, moved her ass back towards Caryn's face and spread Caryn's legs with her hands. Caryn immediately grabbed Kate's ass and lowered her dripping cunt to her mouth. Kate opened Caryn's warm pussy lips and drove her tongue madly into her flood of bursting love juices. Kate's clit was now placed firmly against Caryn's tongue, and the two were screaming in ecstasy. "OOOOHHH, OWWWW, OOOOOOH GODDDDD!"

Kate started bucking up and down on Caryn's face, trying ever so hard to hold back the orgasm she knew was coming, she wanted to wait until her friend came as well. She continued stroking Caryn's clit with her own tongue and rubbing Caryn's ass with her hands. Caryn was licking and sucking Kate's clit with such a frenzy that she was having a difficult time waiting. Caryn knew that her friend was waiting and that she herself was very close to a delicious orgasm. Caryn pushed two fingers into Kate's aching pussy driving Kate over the edge and knowing that she just made her best friend cum she was ready as well. Finally, with a series of earth shattering screams, the two climaxed at the exact same time.

"OH, OH, OOOOOOH, OOOOOOOH, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH - YESSSS!!!!!!"

Caryn spent that night in Kate's bed. They continued to have sex all night and into the morning. Nothing could compare to the gentle touch of the other's soft hands, or the sweet, soothing taste of the other's love juices.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caryn Tells Her Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds