Cassy's Awakening Ch. 12

I winced at Jane's words.

"Oh -- fuck yeah!" Kelli said, sounding stupidly excited at the thought, "That'd be dope!"

I cringed. Kelli was the epitome of a burnt out, bimbo-brained ditz.

"I need -- well, SHE needs -- someone to take care of her tonight," Jane said to Kelli, "She's a little high strung tonight, and without someone to think for her, she gets rather lost. But as you can see, it's pretty easy to calm her down and set her mind right."

Jane shluped her second finger up inside of me. I clenched down around her fingers, and sighed blissfully.

I was in heaven. I could barely hear what Jane was even talking about...

"You want to keep watch over her tonight?" Jane asked Kelli, "Make sure she stays out of trouble, or at least doesn't get too far astray?"

My eyes lit up.

No, I thought! Jane CAN'T be putting KELLI in charge of me!

"Ma'aaaah-" I tried to protest, but Jane's fingers responded before I could finish my words, and dug deeply into my snatch.

Fuck. I was about to cum!

"There's a few rules she's got to follow," Jane said, "But she can tell you all about THAT. And then it'd just be a matter of making sure she obeys her instructions and-"

"Hell yes!" Kelli practically hopped in excitement before Jane had even finished speaking, "I can do that for sure, like -- no problem! That'd be utterly BITCHIN'!"

Jane slipped her fingers out of me without warning, and I gasped in desperate exhaustion.

"Please-" I immediately began to protest, "Ma'am, you can't leave her in charge. She's-"

I pressed in close to Jane, whispering, "She's a complete moron! I mean, look at her! She's as high as a kite, and I mean -- she's a vapid little sex-shop worker!"

We both looked over at Kelli, who gave us a sloppy, glazed grin.

"I think it's perfect," Isabella's voice sprung up behind me, "Kelli can take care of miss-needy here, and I can have some one-on-one time with you, Jane..."

Jane smiled, and turned to Isabella.

"Oh?" Jane said, "And what would that one-on-one time entail...?"

Jane's tone was lewdly flirtatious, and I felt my body quiver at the thought of what the two had planned for tonight.

"But ma'am..." I said -- literally whining like a child, "She's an IDIOT, she's HIGH, and she'll probably mess everything up!"

Jane straightened her back, and I snapped up too in response.

"Do you think you're better than Kelli, Slut?" she asked severely.

I sunk my shoulders.

"No ma'am..." I said, shiftily looking towards Kelli, who looked pleased with my admission.

The hell I wasn't better than Kelli, I thought. Even as low as I'd sunk, I still wasn't a scummy little pothead ditz working at a sleazy sex shop!

It pained me to think that she'd be in charge of me tonight.

"Peanut," Jane addressed me, preparing to leave, "You'll follow whatever instructions Kelli lays out for you tonight. If you don't, I'll hear about it, and there will be trouble."

I shuddered. Jane didn't need to remind me what trouble could mean.

"Y... yes ma'am..." I murmured.

Jane was already turning to leave.

"Don't worry, Kelli," she said quickly, "Cassy is very well trained these days. Just tell her what to do, and she'll do it. She needs a Mistress to keep her on a short leash, even if she still likes to act like a little rebel from time to time.

I was in full-on pout mode, pleading with my eyes for Jane to change her mind and not leave me with Kelli.

But Jane did leave, taking Isabella's hand and leading the beautiful Colombian woman into the crowds.. and away from me.

I was alone with Kelli.

Horrified, I turned towards the pink-haired stoner, and sighed.

Kelli was grinning widely.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, I thought.

Maybe she'd just pass out on a couch somewhere... and leave me alone...

"This is gonna be so much fun," Kelli said, staring me up and down, "You get to show me everything you've been up to... 'an everything Jane's taught you!"

Ah, shit.

"C'mon, come get some drinks with me," Kelli said, "And you can fill me in on whatever rules you've gotta follow tonight, and maybe I can help you out with 'em! I wanna be like, a good Mistress, and shit!"

I sighed, cursing the fates and Gods and whoever else I could think of.

Reluctantly, I followed Kelli towards the kitchen ; away from Jane, and away from any hope of escaping this dreadful night.

--

There was more than enough alcohol here for the amount of people in the house. Hell, half of the city could have gotten tanked off of the stash these graduates had amassed! Half of me wondered if there was even any food in this kitchen. The fridge was full of cans, and several coolers taking up almost all of the counter space of the lavish, polished kitchen island.

Fuck it. I'll admit I was grateful.

In the crowded kitchen, I slammed back a few shots of straight whisky, even without Kelli ordering me to, and immediately felt my body begin to loosen up.

Kelli had started to mix herself a rather strong cocktail, but instinctively I'd taken over.

For the past few weeks, Jane hadn't had to lift a finger in the kitchen. I'd made all her drinks, prepared all of her meals... it was second nature to me now, and it felt wrong for me to let someone in charge of me -- even someone as ridiculous as Kelli -- mix their own cocktail.

Maybe it was my training... or maybe just my professional pride.

I wasn't in a position to contemplate it right now.

While I mixed the drink for Kelli, I begrudgingly explained the humiliating rules that Jane had laid for me tonight.

"So... I don't get it..." Kelli had said after I'd finished, "Even though you'll be punished for it, you DON'T want Stacy to fuck you tonight?"

I blushed, looking around hastily to make sure nobody had heard her loud statement.

The pink haired bimbo wasn't even TRYING to keep her voice down.

"I thought you were like, totally hot for her..." Kelli said, sipping from her drink, "And she's a babe..."

I'd almost forgotten that Stacy and Kelli knew each other.

More than just acquaintances, they were good friends.

"I -- it's not that I-" I was flustered, unsure of how to answer the straightforward question. "It's not that I don't like her... I mean, she's great... and sexy... and - but -- I can't! Not with a coworker, and not if it means I've got to confess-"

I looked around again. Now I was the one raising my voice, the alcohol fuzzing my own instincts.

"I just can't sleep with her," I said quieter, "Not if it means I have to tell her everything about my... SECRET... life!"

Kelli just shrugged. I wasn't sure if she actually understood or not, or even if she'd been listening fully.

"Well, whatever, Cassy," she said, "But I don't get it. I mean, what do you care if Stacy finds out about you? You clearly enjoy being Jane's little pet... and I mean, from what I've heard, you clearly love her training regime."

I blushed deeply.

"Well, don't worry," Kelli said, "I'm your Mistress for the night, and your Mistress will make sure everything works out for you!"

I swallowed nervously, not sure if Kelli's words should bring me relief or dread.

"Speaking of that," Kelli said, sucking on her straw until her drink was quite empty, "You should call me Mistress from now on. That's one of Jane's rules, right...?"

I swallowed nervously.

"Kelli... come on..." I said, hoping she was joking, "You don't really want me to do that... do you...?"

Kelli furrowed her brow.

"Why not?" she said, "Am I not good enough to be your Mistress?"

I winced again at the loudness of Kelli's words.

"Y... yes... I mean -- no-" I said quietly.

Fuck.

"I mean, you're more than good enough to be my Mistress," I said.

"And are you ashamed of that fact?" Kelli asked.

I sunk my head.

"No ma'am," I answered, "Of course not, ma'am."

Kelli took a step towards me, as if to challenge my statement.

I sunk back, defeated.

"Well if you're not ashamed, then stop covering up your little necklace," Kelli stated flatly.

My cheeks burned again. I'd been holding the"BITCH" pendant that hung from my neck in my hands, coyly trying to keep it covered up from prying eyes.

"Yes, Mistress..." I said, reluctantly lowering my hands.

It was amazing how quickly I melted under Kelli's gaze.

The girl had complete control of me. I guess she wasn't QUITE as beneath me as I'd thought...

"And like... aren't you supposed to be like... more... up... and perky...?" Kelli said, "I mean -- come on. If you're gonna be my bitch for the night, I want the full package. Where's the energy? I want to see some pride in your training, Cassy! Stop slouching and show off for your Mistress!"

I grit my teeth.

I knew what the little twit meant, of course... I'd just been hoping she wouldn't comment on it

"Yes ma'am..." I said, straightening my back, "I'm sorry, ma'am..."

I'd been hunched over slightly, my one arm crossed across my breasts, in an effort to cover up the rock hard nipples that practically shone through the thin fabric of my top.

My legs had been rather clenched too, in an obvious attempt to reduce the stares I was receiving.

But all of this was wrong, naturally. Jane had taught me how to stand, and how to present myself.

Around Jane, I'd have never dared to present myself as I had been for Kelli.

But Kelli was my Mistress right now, and even if I hated it, I knew better than to act like I was acting.

I bit my lip, unable to think of a way out of the situation I was in.

Still standing in the middle of the crowded kitchen, I arched my back, pressing my breasts up and out in front of me. I parted my legs, so that my thighs were just far enough apart not to touch.

My hands sat stiffly at my side, pushed back slightly behind me, so that they emphasized my unguarded frontal display, and kept my ass jutting out uncomfortably.

"Yeah... that looks better..." Kelli smiled, "What does Jane call that pose?"

I sighed.

"It's my... 'Bimbo Pose'..." I answered, praying nobody was near enough to overhear, "Ma'am..."

Kelli seemed utterly unbothered with my humiliation.

I shuddered at the thought that she knew about my 'poses'.

Apparently, Kelli knew a hell of a lot more about my training than I'd assumed. It wasn't going to be possible for me to pull a fast one on her tonight... and if I didn't want her to report back to Jane that I'd been skirting my responsibilities, I had better get with the program here.

Around me, men and women were starting to flash glances towards my lewdly displayed body.

My tits and ass were pushed out so obscenely that I didn't blame them.

"Kelli..." I said, before remembering my instructions, "I mean, Mistress... don't you think we ought to... I don't know... go somewhere a little more private?"

I pleaded for Kelli to take mercy on me.

She didn't seem like she understood what I was getting at.

"Oh," she said at last, "You mean, like, go find Stacy?"

I nearly toppled over.

WHAT?!

"No-" I said, "I didn't -- why would I want-"

"Riiight," Kelli said as if a light bulb had just gone off in her ditsy mind, "We should probably find Stacy, so you can make sure she knows nothing will be happening tonight between you."

My eyes lit up in panic.

What the hell was wrong with this girl?! How much had she smoked tonight?

"No, Kelli -- that's not- are you an idiot?!" I spoke without thinking, but I'm not sure Kelli even heard me.

Kelli had already pushed passed me, and was headed out of the kitchen.

Shit!

I raced after her, clacking along in my heels as she plunged back into the crowd.

I kept my tits pressed out as I ran, not even thinking about how I looked. I was too focused on catching up with Kelli to care.

Around me, people gawked, and some even cheered as my heavy chest bongo'd along as swept by them.

It wasn't until I'd caught up with Kelli that I realized my skirt had hiked itself up around my hips as I'd been running. I'd been practically exposed from the waist down this whole time, with my ass hanging out!

I hastily shoved my skirt back down, and frantically grabbed for Kelli -- catching her purse, and yanking her back towards me.

"Found her!" Kelli said at once, nodding across the room.

I looked over to where she'd indicated, and immediately I saw...

Her.

Stacy Nelson.

She was standing in the middle a group of girls, smack dab in the middle of the main room of the party.

Her blonde hair was shining brightly under a central string of lights, and her dress-

Her liquid, crimson dress...

It looked painted onto her perfect frame... shoulder-less, backless... covering only enough of her to tantalize anyone who looked at her into madness...

My body ignited.

My thighs were on fire, and my nipples threatened to slice their way through my top.

Whatever control I'd tried to maintain earlier evaporated.

I wanted that girl ; naked, and in my arms. I wanted to taste her... and to feel her...

I wanted to please her like I'd been taught to by Jane...

Fuck...

"She looks fuckin' hawt tonigggght-" Kelli said excitedly, "Let's go say hi!"

I squeezed Kelli's purse, refusing to let her move.

I had to think of something.

This pink haired bimbo was about to detonate a nuclear bomb on my life! I didn't know what she planned to say to Stacy.

Did she plan on just... telling Stacy the truth?

"Cassandra can't sleep with you tonight, or she'll have to tell you about her sordid sex-crazed servitude to Jane Scott!"

I wouldn't have put it past Kelli, especially with how blitzed the girl was right now.

Even if she'd intended to keep things on the down low... she was far too stupid to manage that!

"C'mon, Cassy," Kelli tugged on her purse, trying to get free, "I thought you were well trained! You have to listen to me... I'm your Mistress..."

She looked like she was getting irritated.

Fuck, fuck, fuck-

I thought as fast as I could.

"Y- yes!" I blurted, "Of course you are my Mistress!"

I let go of Kelli's purse, but pulled myself in close to her.

I mashed my enormous tits against her smaller ones, and pressed my bare midriff against her pink dress.

"Of course I want to show you how well trained I am..." I purred, flicking my puffy pink lips across Kelli's own, "Jane has taught me to be such a well behaved pet... and this pet knows better than to leave her Mistress unattended to for so long!"

Kelli was silent at last. I prayed my ploy would work.

I cocked my eyes behind her quickly, catching sight of Stacy again.

The blonde bombshell still hadn't seen us.

"I just... as you know... I'm trained well enough that I know to please my Mistress before I please myself.." I breathed into Kelli's mouth as I delicately kissed her, "And it just doesn't seem right that I haven't offered my... services to you yet..."

Kelli's breathing was increasing.

Yes!

"Oh... I guess that's right..." she said, her hands wrapping down around my supple ass as I pressed against her, "I almost forgot... you're probably horny as hell, huh Cass? And I promised to take care of you..."

My eyes lit up. Kelli was telling me what I wanted to hear.

"Forget taking care of me," I purred, "I should be taking care of you..."

Kelli's hands squeezed down on my ass, and I had to admit, I felt a pang of desire ripple through me.

My body was trained to respond to such treatment, after all... and even if it hadn't been... I had gone a long time without relief...

"Can't you forget about Stacy for now," I bit my lip, staring deeply into the pink-haired girl's eyes, "And let Cassy-kins please her Mistress like she desperately wants to...?"

Kelli smiled, and her hands clasped up on my bare skin, and I realized she'd flipped my skirt up enough to show off my naked ass to the people behind us.

I heard a little bit of giggling around us, and someone gave a soft hoot of approval.

I wondered if they could see my little star stickers.

I didn't even care that we had onlookers -- as long as our little scene didn't grab Stacy's attention on the far side of the room!

"Fuck, Cassy," Kelli said, delighted to see me so forward at last, "I forgot what a slut you were..."

She kissed me hard on the lips, and I admit, I melted into her embrace.

"Not here, though," she said, "I may be a little new to all of this Mistress stuff, but I know enough not to let you strip naked in front of everyone here!"

My cheeks went red at the thought that she wanted me to strip naked for her -- and the realization that I kind of wanted to.

No, I corrected. I definitely wanted to.

"C'mon," she said, pulling me along by the arm now, "Let's find little Cassykins a place where she can unwind, and show her Mistress what a good girl she is, huh?"

I bit my lip, feeling nervous arousal begin to sweep over me.

As I followed Kelli through the room -- blissfully away from Stacy and her friends -- I couldn't help but allow my eyes to trail down Kelli's backside.

In her svelte little pink dress, she cut quite the figure. She was thin, toned, and though her breasts weren't nearly as large as I usually preferred, she had a sporty look to her that was rather... alluring.

Like the bad girl you'd meet behind the school with to get high with.

I'd always thought she was pretty cute, but now, the thought of that tight little ass in front of me waiting to be pleased...

I felt my legs clench involuntarily, and a sharp prick from the pointy star-sticker made me hop on the spot.

Was this part of my training, I wondered? Was I responding to weeks of being conditioned to want to please my Mistress? Or was I just naturally like this...

Horny... slutty... desperate to please...

Fuck. Did it really even matter right now?

We'd headed up a flight of stairs, and I'd assumed Kelli had been looking for an unoccupied bedroom -- or even a closet.

It turned out, she'd led me to a bathroom.

"Get in there, you little slut..." she said flirtatiously, giving me a quick slap on the ass.

Shit. I was nervous again.

A bathroom wasn't exactly a private place at parties like this.

People were coming and going already, and even as we entered, a cute brunette girl was tweaking her makeup in the mirror.

"I'll just be a sec..." the girl said, dusting up her face one more time before tossing the rest of her things into a purse, "It's all yours!"

She turned to leave, spinning past Kelli and giving me a quick once-over as she left.

She'd been the only one left in the bathroom at the time. She'd left us on our own -- but there was no telling who might barge in here next.

I spun around to the door and turned the small latch in a full circle to lock us in.

Nothing happened.

I opened the door again, and shut it, once more turning the lock.

It was broken.

This wouldn't do at all. Whatever Kelli had planned, I was sure we'd need a locked door for it.

"Kelli!" I said hastily, "The lock is broken! Anyone can come in at any time and-"

I cut myself off as I turned around.

Kelly had already sat down across from me, on the edge of the bath tub, which was next to the toilet.

Her legs were parted, and her hand was running up along the length of her pale, smooth leg.

She'd discarded her purse in the tub, and was smiling seductively.

"Just shove something under it," Kelli said, "A door stop or something. Hurry up, or I'm telling Jane that you disappointed me..."

I bit my lip, split between the danger of somebody barging in, and the alluring sight of Kelli's body before me.

Looking around for something to lock the door shut with, all I could find were the towels hanging next to the sink.

I stuffed them as best I could under and into the side of the door, hoping that somehow it might keep the door closed against a random intruder.

It wasn't much, but there was little else I could do.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds