Castle Slave Ep. 03: True Servant

But Mariella didn't for an answer. She opened the doors and propelled me inside. The scene that greeted me was the scene from the painting. In the midst of an opulently furnished bed chamber stood the Queen, naked, a slender figure and so tall that my mouth was level with her nipples - huge, succulent nipples that adorned huge, perfectly shaped, voluptuous breasts.

Her skin was flawless, showing no signs of age. Her hair fell about her shoulders in naturally blonde curls. Her lips were full, utterly kissable, and her blue eyes were bright and bewitching. She was beautiful in the way a painter might imagine a goddess.

She was too perfect to be real.

She also had a cock, dangling semi-erect in front of her. A huge cock. Longer and thicker than any I had ever seen - and I had seen a lot.

"You know what to do," Mariella whispered in my ear, her hands reaching around me to unbutton my shirt.

The Queen stood watching me, as still as a statue, only her eyes moving as I stripped out of the uniform I had only just put on. When I was bare save for corset and tail, Mariella nudged me forward.

I dropped to my knees in front of the Queen, completing the scene in the painting. The drooping cock a hair's breadth from my parted lips.

My mind was overwhelmed. So much was happening that was strange beyond words. I was bound permanently in a leather corset that would forever conceal my breasts, and yet its sensitivity even to the caress of silk left my nipples swollen and aching to be sucked. I was in the ethereal presence of the Queen herself, a figure of confounding beauty who wielded power with cruelty. And she had a cock - perhaps that very same cock that had ravished Lady Elizabeth and left her covered in more cum than any one man could produce - aphrodisiac cum, too, that had had such a profound effect on me.

The Queen was watching me through the gap between her breasts. I sensed only a distracted curiosity from her, not the imperious cruelty I had expected.

Forcing myself to relax a little, I turned my attention to that astonishing cock. My Queen's cock. How could she have such a cock and no one had ever mentioned it? Even limp, the bulge must have visible to the television cameras. Erect, it was probably visible from space. If there were any astronauts up there, they'd argue over which was bigger - the Great Wall of China, or the Queen's cock!

I exaggerate, of course, but it was a puzzle.

I kissed the tip, and wrapped my lips about the soft head, holding still for a minute as I enjoyed the monster's awakening, swelling until I wondered if it would be too large to fit between my teeth. Kissing my way down along the increasingly hard shaft, my fingers explored further, searching for her balls and sack, for surely a cock such as hers would have balls to match, huge balls full of tasty, royal cum...

Instead I discovered the soft folds of her labia, a hint of wetness within. Startled, I bent lower and peered up at what was unquestionably a pussy. I knew there were men who were really women, and women who were really men, but I had never heard of someone being both. It just added to her unreality.

"Wrap your hands about my cock," she said, and I did. Slowly at first, but building up speed steadily, she thrust through my hands with long strokes that pushed her cock towards my mouth. I kissed the tip each time it came close, and licked her precum - though more escaped, glistening strands of the stuff wetting my cheeks.

To feel that wonderful, monstrous cock slipping between my fingers, fucking my hands, was almost a religious experience, as if I were worshipping my Queen. Which is not to say I wasn't aroused, but I was too mesmerised by what was in front of me to think about anything else.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I nodded, and opened my mouth to catch the anticipated stream of cum as the cock stiffened between my hands. Cum burst from the hole, hurling between my lips and splashing across my cheeks. Her cock danced with such wild delight that it threatened to escape my grip. She stopped thrusting and held still as I tried to drink that flow, but she surpassed me and her cum was soon dripping from my chin onto my corseted breasts.

I continued sucking and licking her cock until it softened again and there was no more of her sweet-tasting cum. I recognised it as the same cum that I had licked from Lady Elizabeth's breasts and pussy. Aphrodisiac cum. Already I could the hunger stirring, the fire building in my already overheated loins. The Queen's cunt was not merely wet, it was salivating, ready to devour any and all cocks that it could get.

"Tie her up," the Queen said - not to me.

Mariella led a very confused me over to the Queen's luxurious four-poster bed and sat me at the edge. "Lie back," she said, and when I did, she tied each of my wrists with silk and stretched my arms out.

"Please don't do this," I whispered, never comfortable with being tied up. My alarm mounted as Mariella lifted my ankles into stirrups that I hadn't noticed.

The Queen lay down on the bed next to me. "I'm not going to hurt you," she said, her fingertips tracing the scars on my thighs. Scooping up a trail of cum from my corset with her tongue, she fed it to me, kissing me tenderly with her full, soft lips.

Her fingers edged higher, teasing me with the promise of pleasure. "No," she murmured, "my sweet, virgin cunt is going to get all the cock it wants."

Her words and fingers reignited the fire that had dampened with the restraints. My hips twitched involuntarily, trying to bring her hand to where it should be.

"You are a Servant of the Court, Belinda. What you do with your body is up to you, sweet harlot, but this is mine." Her fingers discovered her cunt at last, penetrating me one after another. "Only the Queen's cock may use it."

"Yes, my Queen," I said, doing my best to fuck myself with her fingers.

The Queen pulled away, leaving me almost frantic for stimulation. "Fortunately for you," she said with a grin, "there's more than one of those."

Mariella opened the doors to admit a Servant of the Court. A man. He walked over and bent to kiss me briefly. "My name is Sam," he said. "It would be my honour to be the first to fuck the Queen's cunt."

I was beyond caring. I just needed to be touched. "Please!" I begged. "Fuck me!"

Sam unfastened his skirt and let it fall, treating me to the sight of a good, long cock already hard and ready to go. I was so wet, so fucking desperate for cock, that he thrust into me with ease.

Such was the novelty of this sensation, and so intensely excited I was, that I climaxed at once. "Fuck!" I cried, and the contractions of my vagina - the Queen's cunt contracting about the Queen's cock - magnified the experience, prolonging the pleasure.

"Fuck," I said again, catching my breath at last. "Don't stop, Sam. Don't ever stop."

He did, of course, eventually, filling me with his cum while I climaxed yet again. I had already lost count. I had only just begun.

"I need more," I whined as Sam withdrew. He winked as he pulled his skirt up and fastened it, and as Mariella opened the door for him to leave, another Servant of the Court entered and approached.

"Is this day not worth ten years of chastity?" the Queen asked.

We sighed together as a second cock thrust into me. "This corset you wear," she said, her fingers caressing my belly, "is part of you, and it's part of me."

She raised her arm up in front of my eyes, and to my utter amazement her skin turned translucent, revealing her not to be flesh and blood but machinery and wiring. "I was human once," she said, "but I am less so every year. My body is no longer a source of pleasure for me, though I often delight in the pleasure it gives others."

"Like Lady Elizabeth?"

"Yes. I wanted to give you a taste of me, and I knew she would summon you."

The second man moaned and thrust hard and deep, unleashing a fresh load of cum into the Queen's cunt. He dressed and departed, making way for a third. My thighs were wet with cum, both mine and theirs.

"We are connected," the Queen said. "I feel what you feel. I feel what Mariella feels. I feel every cock that fucks you - I am every cock that fucks you. It truly is my cunt between your legs, and my cock inside it. When you come, I come, and I won't be satisfied until you are."

Revelation after revelation.

More cum in me as the third man finished. "I love this endless supply of cock," I said. "I just wish I could lick myself clean."

The Queen laughed. "Let me do that for you. I promise to share..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds