Catching Mommy: Blackmailing a MILF

Once she was done, still on her back in her own home, I explained, "I own you now, Mrs. Phillips. You are my slut. If you obey all my orders, I won't upload this quaint little video of you onto the Internet. Is that understood?"

"Yes," she replied defeated, before adding, "Please, is there any way we can work something out?"

"No, slave. I have already laid out the conditions of our relationship. This is not a negotiation. You have no leverage. Now, from now on, I expect you to only wear stockings, none of this pantyhose crap. If I want access to that cunt of yours it better be readily available, is that clear, slut?"

"Yes," she agreed, tears again beginning to roll down her cheeks.

"Yes, what?" I asked, pushing her further into the submissive role I planned to use her for.

"Yes, Mistress," she announced, after a brief pause.

"Good girl," I replied, condescendingly. I wrote my e-mail address on a piece of paper and instructed, "You will create an e-mail address for me to contact you, using your real name. You will e-mail me this new address by 8PM tonight. You will check it regularly. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed.

Looking at the clock, I realized I had to leave. I finished with, "Your daughter will be home soon. You may want to clean up. Your face is a mess, it screams I-am-a-lesbian-dyke-who- just-ate-cunt, which, of course, you just did."

I left her alone to reflect on how her entire life just radically changed in less than an hour. In my car, driving home, I smiled knowing that this was only the beginning.

The End 4 Now...

Coming Soon: Catching Mommy: Creating a Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds