Cathy Unfettered Pt. 04

Cathy's attention was suddenly drawn to a scuffle; the black woman who had first sucked the Amazon's cunt, was on her feet and just as she began to move towards the stage an official behind her grabbed her hair and wrenched her back into her seat.

Cathy returned her gaze to the stage. The white girls now dressed only stockings and high-heeled pumps, held one of the Amazons, face down on the horse and a second was kneeling, between her legs, her arms shackled, a massive dildo was strapped to each of their faces. One of the women invaders held the kneeling Amazon's hair and was violently forcing her head backwards and forwards, pumping the dildo in and out, alternating between the other Amazon's cunt and arse. The third unconscious Amazon had been lifted and turned upside down and was resting on her shoulders, her head forced obscenely flat to the floor. The Amazon's cunt and arse inches below the massive dildo strapped to the face of the Amazon led on the horse. A broad-shouldered woman was slowly forcing the massive dildo into the Amazon's cunt, stretching it unbelievably. The original girl who was initially dragged to the stage sat on the face of the now semi-conscious Amazon, forcing her arse onto the Amazon's mouth.

Cathy was distracted by a flash of light and saw that the Negress who had tried to reach the stage had been tied into her chair; a massive phallus was protruding from her mouth. Her blouse had been ripped open and most of her bra cups cut away from her huge tits. There was a second flash of light and Cathy realised that it was a cigarette lighter. The flame moved to the end of the phallus and lit a wick; the phallus was a horizontal candle! As the candle clearly illuminated the woman's face, Cathy gasped, it was Mary Walsh, the wife of Cathy's plaything, the toe sucking police sergeant James Walsh.

Cathy, her heart leapt, but a roar from the audience drew her attention back to the stage where each of the Amazons was squirting in unison giving the effect of an obscene fountain of statues. However, the girl originally dragged to the stage was straining and appeared about to shit in the mouth of the Amazon who was held upside down. Cathy realised that, that Amazon was the one that had first dragged the girl to the stage. The audience were screaming encouragement as a turd formed but a massive groan emanated from the crowd as the shit fell harmlessly to the side of the Amazon's face.

As the performers took their bow and the petite white girl passionately kissed the Amazon she had very nearly shit on, Cathy moved towards Mary. As she reached Mary, she saw the woman behind Mary slowly rotating Mary's head from side to side; wax was dripping from the candle, splattering on Mary's nipples. With each drip, Mary whimpered and the woman giggled. The lights in the auditorium came on, the interval had begun and the woman moved to blow out the candle, but Cathy whispered, "I'll take over from here." The woman smiled and left.

Cathy pulled Mary's head back to look at her and said, "Hello Mary, what would James say about this kind of behaviour?" Mary's eyes grew wide as she recognised her one time neighbour, it was clear that Mary did not know of her husband's foot fetish.

"Now." Cathy continued, "I think I will adopt you as my plaything, do you agree?" Cathy forced Mary's head to nod and a pool of molten wax from the candle poured out falling onto Mary's pubic mound and down onto her clit. If Mary had been able, a scream would have emanated from her mouth, but only a low squeal was audible. Cathy holding Mary's head so that wax dripped directly on to her clit, said, "Well now that is agreed, what shall I do with you for the rest of the evening? Maybe I should let the candle burn for a few hours. That would be fun, but I have a better idea!"

Cathy released Mary from the chair and securing her hands behind her back, marched her, almost naked from the club. The clientele were highly amused; some smacked, and slapped Mary's tits and arse as she was marched past them. However, the candle's light faded and finally went out. A large fat woman stopped Mary and producing a lighter, she said, "Let me light that for you." She struck the flame and played it around Mary's wax covered nipples. Mary was screaming into her candle gag as the wax on her nipples slowly softened and melted. The woman was laughing and those of the audience close enough to see were shouting encouragement. Finally, with a satisfied smile, the woman lit the candle and then poked three fingers into Mary's saturated cunt; withdrawing her soaking wet hand, she extinguished the candle. "Let's try that again." she said. The audience moved closer and as the woman repeated her performance, many groped Mary's tits, cunt and arse.

Finally, the woman turned to Cathy and said, "I'll take this slut home with me, you can go!" It must have been the last thing the woman remembers of her evening out as Cathy sunk her fist into her face. She fell like a bag of shit and Cathy, looking down at the unconscious woman, said, "Tell her, she should not confuse kindness with weakness!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds