• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught by the Help Ch. 02

Caught by the Help Ch. 02

12

I suggest you read the first part of this story "Caught by the Help".

*****

Saturday morning arrived. I looked across the bed at Jenna and it was not a dream. Dried cum was all over her body and hair. My 42 year-old Chinese wife had the shit fucked out of her (figuratively and literally) by her 22-year old black employee, or as he described --- our new boss. Blackmailed with jail in a fraud scheme would have put us both away and we had no one to give up. We caved to this kid's demands without a fight and it appeared we really were subjected to his whim.

My mind raced back to the prior evening. In a matter of hours, I went from a normal sexually deprived married male with a frigid wife, to a cum eating cuckold husband with a slutty horny wife, both submissive to a young dominant black male. Life as I knew it had ended, and a new off the wall path had begun.

I showered and moved downstairs to tend to the kids. I hoped they had no clue as to what happened here last night. I made breakfast and took my 10 year old daughter to dance class and left my son at home while his Mom slept away upstairs.

I went to the close out store and walked the aisles of junk while my daughter attended her dance class. By myself, I contemplated all that had gone down. Marcus had basically laid out his terms. Jenna was his sexual plaything on demand. He was going to flaunt this fact to the neighborhood. He told her she was now to dress like a slut at all times. His plan for me was to basically have me to sit back and take it or humiliate me into the laughing stock of the town. What could I tell people other than I love my wife and give her freedom to do what she wants?

I mindlessly moved on to the grocery store. I remembered the ankle bracelet. It had a spade on the bracelet and was put on her right ankle; I googled it on my smartphone. It said --- "Usually worn by a hotwife in an open relationship with a cuckold partner. It can also indicate she likes black men" --- Great, that's why he said if a black guy hits on her, do whatever he wants. He alluded that he might send someone out to test her. Obviously a threat that he might find out if she disobeyed. He had us screwed when he wasn't around.

Lastly, I remembered Jenna's reaction. A strong, independent and confident woman had submitted to his whim without a hint of protest. While not a prude, she was never an openly sexual person. I could get her horny and wet behind closed doors in the bedroom, but outwardly she was the master of her domain so to speak. She also had a habit of coming quickly and then trying to get me to cum so she could go to sleep. Last night, she seemed like a wanton slut, doing the nastiest of sexual moves without care or concern. She seemed to love it. I was perplexed. Did she want this? Was there something wrong with me? I bought nothing and returned to get my daughter.

I entered the house and Jenna was up and showered. I noticed right away she was wearing a skirt that stopped just above the knee and 3" heels like Marcus had made mandatory. However unlike last night, she did not look radiant. Instead she looked sullen and weak as she did menial housework. She avoided me and went about the house. We needed to talk, but it was obvious that was not going to happen until she initiated, so I went down the basement and tinkered aimlessly.

Around 1:30 she found me downstairs away from the kids and grabbed my attention. "Randy, Marcus called while you were out and he wants to take me out in town tonight. You are to stay home with the kids. He said I will be home very late."

I did not have a response. I just nodded knowingly as she continued.

"Plus, I really don't have anything suitable to wear. I am going to run out and get a few things.," she stated with a nervous quiver in her voice.

I replied, "Jenna, we don't have to go through with this. Let's turn ourselves in and maybe we can get out of this without jail."

She looked at me with a grimaced face and said, "I talked to two attorneys and they both said the same thing. Five years mandatory for both of us. One of us for 5 years and then the other is the best we can do. Fines and attorney bills will bankrupt us. The kids will have nothing. There is no way out."

I tried to say something, but the words could not come out. She turned and walked up the steps. She did look sexy as her ass swayed up the steps and it appeared there were no panties as demanded and of course I noticed the ankle bracelet.

She turned and said in a low voice, "This is all my fault, I am so sorry."

And then she disappeared.

Both kids had play dates with friends and with some gentle prodding, each was invited to dinner, so I tinkered around the house while I waited for Jenna. I thought about calling friends of mine that were attorneys but decided against it; what could I tell them? So I made a listing of assets and liabilities to figure out what I could afford to buy my way out of this mess. I had saved some but Jenna liked to spend and we were not sitting on a huge nut. I was a man without a plan.

She arrived back about 6:00pm with quite a few shopping bags and said she was being picked up at 8:00 pm and she needed to get ready. I was leaving to get the kids about 7:00 pm so I followed her upstairs. I could see she didn't want me there but her facial disgust did not deter me. As she went into the bathroom, I perused the shopping bags on the bed and went through her purchases.

Several thigh high stockings, Garter belts, Multiple 4" & 5" heels, Various types of make up, slinky short dresses, tiny skirts, various low cut tops.

Ordinarily, any of these items would have gotten me very horny and excited (after I checked she hadn't gone insane) but under the circumstances, not so much. I peeked into the bath and she was in the shower, tending to her bald pussy. I had never watched her do this before (I'm sure she wouldn't have let me) but I do admit she looked good. I started to disrobe to get in with her but she shooed me away. I waited impatiently until she was done.

She exited the shower and sternly addressed me. "Listen, I know we need to talk but I need to get ready and don't have the time. Please take care of the kids for me tonight and we will talk tomorrow."

I started to reply but she stopped me in my tracks. Defeated I prepared to get the kids. In the car I thought about what I had just witnessed. Unlike last night, she seemed very reluctant. No excitement or glow in her as she prepared for her date with a boy half her age. However, she did look defeated and resigned to her fate. I felt somewhat at ease as I reasoned that she really did not look forward to being with the young stud. I collected the kids and was home by 7:30.

I told the kids to get ready for bed and went to see Jenna upstairs. She was finishing up her makeup in front of her mirror when I walked in. I noticed she had her finger and toe nails done in a brownish pattern as she finished up her mascara. I guess that was done when she went shopping for clothes. She was completely nude as she worked on her face. On the bed was a form fitting leopard pattern one piece dress. It did not look like much.

"Get the kids to bed before they see me like this!" My wife demanded.

"Honey, its a little early isn't it?" I questioned.

She was obviously pissed as she implored me, "DO IT!!"

I scurried away and got them to bed over mild protests. A few minutes later, Jenna arrived in her robe to kiss them goodnight. Then the doorbell rang. I hustled down the steps and reluctantly invited Marcus into our home. He was impeccably dressed in a brown designer suit and a cream colored shirt with no tie. His shoes were brightly polished and he looked extremely handsome and sharp. I never looked that good in my life.

"Hi Marcus," I said politely. "You know it would be better if you got here a little later so the kids can be in bed and ..."

I was rudely cut off as he completed my sentence, "... and not see there Mom dressed like a complete slut!" He laughed.

He continued, "Listen Randy, I make the rules and you guys work out the details, including what you tell the kids, relatives and neighbors."

Ouch! That was totally emasculating. This is really happening I thought to myself. This guy is going to crucify us. At that point I decided to tell Jenna its off and we will figure out how to deal with the repercussions. I ran up the stairs to regain my manhood and tell Jenna I was putting my foot down. As I reached the top of the stairs Jenna appeared from the bedroom. She was stunning. Wearing that one piece form fitting leopard dress that showed ample cleavage and stopped mid thigh barely containing her ass cheeks and 5" matching heels she was just incredible. With a smattering of heavy makeup, she had never looked this sultry and slutty in her life (or as long as I've known her.) Now at 42 years old, she looked like a complete wildcat whore on the prowl.

As I attempted to flag her down, she strutted past me and down the stairs. She moved straight into his arms and greeted him with a french kiss. His hands strongly massaged her ass as he explored my wife's mouth with his tongue. So much for putting a stop to it.

"There's my little pussycat." Marcus laughed. Let's parade my new pet around town."

Don't wait up little man." Marcus taunted me as he guided my wife out the door by her waist.

Gone, just like that. And I did absolutely nothing. Total humiliation. I felt whipped and defeated and with good reason. I was. Yet my dick was hard. Was I turned on by the hotness of my wife or was it the humiliation of being cuckolded? I looked at the window as he guided Jenna into the front seat. All of a sudden he was a gentleman? He walked around to his side and got in. Jenna stretched over and they pecked their lips together in a brief kiss. Then her head disappeared below the seat back and he jostled around in the seat. Two minutes later he pulled out of the driveway but her head did not make an appearance. My wife was blowing him in the driveway and out into the neighborhood. And my dick was hard as a rock.

That was the beginning of a long night as I was now alone to contemplate what was happening and what my reactions had been. At 9:00 pm I got a text from Marcus. A picture of Jenna sitting right next to him in my favorite Italian restaurant in our town. I guess he asked someone to take it. She looked to be enjoying herself as she had a sweet smile on her face and was cozy up against her black beau.

My dick was no longer hard as reality hit me. I knew those people at the restaurant. Everyone in town was going to hear about my wife, dressed as a slut hanging all over a young black stud. I was going to be the town laughingstock. I felt weak and pathetic.

At 11:00 pm a new pic came in from my tormentor. Jenna on a bar stool looking as sexy as hell at The Cricketeer Bar less than a mile from the house, one of my favorite places to grab a beer. No Marcus in the photo but in the background playing pool was Jim Davis from 3 houses down. All the neighbors would now get a first hand account. Where would I go now?

Only 20 minutes later a new picture hit my phone. Jenna in the men's room with her dress pulled down exposing her tits and up exposing her shaved box. The look on her face showed lust but the redness in her face indicated she had been drinking. What was she doing in there? A few minutes later my phone jingled again with a new photo. A close up of her freshly fucked pussy. All red and puffy with cum oozing outside of her pussy lips. Ding a new photo of Jenna back on the bar stool looking disheveled. Her her all mussed up; her makeup a bit smudged. A look of content on her face.

I was struggling. The whole town knew I was a cuckold. No way out now no matter what I did. No plausible explanation for what had happened. I was the town loser.

Nothing new had come in for a while when around 1:00 am the phone received the next message. Jenna was totally nude but for those heels. She was on all fours looking back over her shoulder licking her lips with her ass staring me in the face. My dick got hard again. She looked so sexy. So hot. That was my wife.

Then Marcus sent a text with no picture just a note, "Last contact tonight. Jenna will be back by Noon."

And that was that. I could not sleep as I imagined Jenna doing all sorts of sexual acts. Finally I jerked off all over myself to relieve the tension. After that I cleaned up and went to sleep. Life as I knew it had ended.

I was up fairly early to get the kids breakfast and get them dressed. Not sure why as we definitely weren't going to church, certainly not as a family. I avoided telling them about Mommy not being home deciding to say nothing and hoping the subject would not come up. Of course that did not work and I lied and told them Mommy ran out to the store early that morning. I anxiously awaited her return and a little before noon a taxi pulled into our driveway.

Instead of coming to the front door she went to the garage keypad and opened the door as the bearded 50 something driver who probably hadn't showered in days followed her and I heard the garage door go up and then down. When she didn't enter the house I opened the inside door to the garage and witnessed my wife on her knees giving that repulsive man a first class blow job. She deep-throated his 5" cock with incredible ease and he came within 30 seconds of me opening the door. She swallowed the entire load. The driver squeezed her ass and then was on his way. I was so horny.

Jenna entered the house and went straight upstairs. She came back down in a long night gown and checked on the kids. She then told me to come upstairs and led me to our bedroom.

"Marcus said you have to eat me out," she said matter of fact.

I stood there in stunned silence. I did not say no - I did not say yes. I just stood there.

"I have to send him a video so you have to do it otherwise I went through all that last night for nothing," she reasoned.

No I love you. No I need you. No I'm sorry. Just eat me! I did not move. Jenna became irritated and impatient and grabbed me and pulled me over to the bed. She got on her back and pulled my head down to her musty snatch. I slowly licked her reddened pussy much like the night before. Then Jenna started teasing me as she took video with her cell phone.

"Does my little sissy husband like his present from Marcus the real man who fucked me all night.?" she taunted.

I did not respond.

She continued her torment. "Answer me loser. He left me completely satisfied and he deserves thanks for doing the job you couldn't"

She was so stern and dominant I just buckled like the wimp I had become. I wanted her so bad and now I was reduced to a sniveling buffoon as I said anything just to try and get some sexual relief.

"Yes I like it. I'm so glad he fucked you so well." I responded monotone as I ate her cream filled pussy.

I then started to eat her sloppy asshole. A mixture of cum, shit and vaseline was on my tongue and made me feel the humiliation I would feel going forward. A dick-less loser whose could not please his wife. Then Jenna pushed me away and all of a sudden got up and gave me a strong loving hug that caught me off guard.

"I'm so sorry I had to do that to you honey," she said through light tears. "He wanted it on camera so I had to do it."

She wiped my face/mouth with a sheet and then she kissed me full force. We made out with more passion than we ever had. Jenna then sucked my cock and I came in a minute. We cleaned up and showered and got on with the day. We had a lot to talk about.

The rest of the day was uneventful as we tended to the kids and did our household chores. A little normalcy in our recently abnormal existence. Eventually the kids went to bed and we retired to the bedroom, where Jenna filled me in on recent events.

First of all, on Friday night Marcus had gotten my favorite hangouts from Jenna which explains the itinerary. He also picked out her basic outfit. Unfortunately, her feeling was that someone White or Asian had done something to him and he was bent on revenge. We were targets so she did not feel she could reason with him at least not now.

Then she explained that she felt she needed to tell me everything that happened even though it was explicit. There were several people involved and Marcus was probably eager to rub my face in it. So here we go.

First, it was her idea to blow him in the car. I was shocked but she thought this might tame him and make the night go easier and less eventful. As I basically knew, this failed miserably. Then she stunned me even more. She said that even though she had a logical reason, the fact that she had voluntarily sucked his cock made her feel like a cheap dirty slut ... and it turned her on. She said her pussy was soaking wet as she performed her oral skills on him in the car.

I then admitted (and I should not have) that my dick was hard as a rock when I saw her head disappear in the car. Jenna moved her hand down to my cock and found it hard yet again. Her facial expression changed immediately discovering that her husband was a first rate pervert.

"Oh my God!" She gasped as she held my hard cock. "I can't believe you get off on your wife being used by another man."

"No honey, you don't understand," I said as I tried to salvage the situation. "It's your just so damn hot and sexy and you're finally showing it off"

She immediately shot back, "So you like it that everyone is seeing me dress and act like a whore."

What the hell happened? She admitted she just sucked a guy off of her own volition and I'm in trouble? I was not going to win so I tried to get back on topic.

"So what happened next?" I asked trying to get her off my reaction.

She sarcastically responded, "I guess you can't wait to hear all about it!"

We had a little back and forth before she got back to filling in the blanks. So she gave him a blow job on the way to dinner finishing him off right before they got there. Marcus did not zip up until getting out of the car, so she thought the valet had an inkling she sucked him off. She was very conscious that the valet was eyeing her up.

His arm was around her waist as they entered and saw Tony the Maitre'd. He shot her a wry smile as he had them seated. Marcus sat right beside her and was very sweet and polite as they made small talk and kissed lightly. They ordered and then the conversation turned to our situation. Jenna asked him why he was doing this to us and he said it was he felt like we treated him like a servant and now we would serve him and everyone will know. When we learned our lesson he would stop.

At dinner he told her she was a great fuck the night before. He also told her how great she looked tonight. Everyone is going to now you as a total slut, but at least you're a gorgeous total slut.

He then quizzed her on her sexual history. Because she figured it would get back to me, she went into a subject we never discussed.

- How many guys had she fucked? 10+

- How many black guys? 1

- How many guys had she sucked off? 15+

- Any women? 1

- Three ways? Once

- Anal? 3

- Cheated? Once with a client

Wow. I guess if I had asked she would have lied. So much for my prim and proper wife. This was not the time to have this conversation so she went back to the date. Essentially dinner was more intelligence gathering as he questioned my wife on many of our habits, hangouts, likes, dislikes, etc. Jenna basically was truthful so this kid if he believed her, had a book on us. He knew my softball team, the bars we frequented, friends, work associates, rivals.

After dinner they left for The Cricketeer and he became very aggressive after a calm and pleasant dinner. They entered with his hand firmly attached to her ass. As they approached the bar, he deep french kissed her as the entire place noticed their grand entrance. They ordered drinks and they made out at the bar like a couple of teenagers. His hands were on her the entire night. Aside from Jim Davis, she let me know that Mark Shelton (My coworker) and his wife Stephanie were there. Now the neighbors and work would know. At some point he took her to the bathroom, bent her over the sink and fucked her while a few guys were in there. He called her a filthy whore while he fucked her as the guys got a great show. Jenna told me the humiliation had an unreal affect on her and she came harder then she had ever cum in her life. I was now the town laughing stock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught by the Help Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds