Caught in the Crosshairs Ch. 02

Even though she seemed to be enjoying herself, Mandy seemed wary and uneasy that this stranger was spending so much money on them. She kept looking at Jessica, her eyes asking the question, "Doesn't this seem weird?" But Jessica was having too much fun, she was enjoying herself too much to ask such hard questions, and her enthusiasm was contagious. By the end of the second hour, Mandy was happily modeling her new clothes for the hit man, and even flirting a bit.

The hit man paid for everything in cash, showing the girls a fat roll he knew would impress them. When they wanted to stop in Banana Republic he peeled off four fifty-dollar bills and said, "I need to make a quick stop, I'll be back in ten minutes." He left the girls and walked across the concourse to Victoria's Secret, where he made two purchases. When he returned and the girls saw the pink-and-white striped bag they looked at each other and giggled.

"What's that?" Jessica asked.

"It's a surprise," the hit man said.

The girls begged to see what he bought them, but he was adamant. They would have to wait. They left the mall and filled the trunk of the BMW with brightly-colored bags. And now the hit man confronted a bit of a problem. Driving back to the Holiday Inn was a serious breach of security. No one there had seen him driving a convertible, and it might seem odd to a hotel cleaning woman to see a carpenter on assignment driving a $50,000 car. So the hit man said, "I'm staying at the hotel right there," he said, pointing at the hotel down the road. "Why don't I take you ladies back to the park, you can put all your goodies in your car, and then meet me at the hotel. You can change and we can go to the game."

The hit man knew that this would reassure the girls that his motives were utterly pure, and Mandy smiled with palpable relief. There was a risk, here, too-that the girls would take their loot and go home. The hit man trusted his instincts and guessed Jessica wouldn't want to end such an exciting day, and her quiet, curvy friend would come along too. So after dropping them off he drove back to the shopping center, parked the BMW, and jogged across the street to his room. The hit man took off his Polo shirt, washed his face and neck, and brushed his teeth. He was searching through his closet for a fresh shirt when he heard nervous tapping at his door. He pulled it open and saw his pretty young friends waiting with shy smiles. They hit man enjoyed watching their eyes roam over his bare chest, stomach, and arms. Mandy looked at his navel and licked her lips nervously.

"Come on in," the hit man said. "You got here sooner than I expected." He stepped aside and let the two girls into the room. "Let me pick out a shirt and I'll wait downstairs while you get dressed." He picked a pale-blue button down shirt of light cotton material and stepped into comfortable sandals. He picked up his money clip and billfold and checked the dial of his watch. Each girl carried a small purse and as Mandy pulled out lipstick and perfume the hit man grinned. "Don't take too long getting ready. We have some time, but I'd like to get there in time to get good seats."

Jessica said, "I still live at home, I called my folks and told them I'd be out late tonight."

"Clever girl," the hit man said, and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek. Jessica leaned into him and put her hand on his broad shoulder.

"Do you still live at home?" he asked Mandy.

"No, I have an apartment next to campus," she said, her eyes on the floor, still shy around him.

"It's really nice, it's this condominium complex right across the street," bragged Jessica.

"Sounds nice," he said, making a careful note of that important fact, and he kissed Mandy on the cheek. She blushed bright red. Both girls were extremely keyed up, both aroused and nervous around this exciting man. He set the key on the table by the door. "Oh, and when you're ready, just meet me out front, OK?"

"OK, Jack," Jessica sighed.

The hit man walked across the road to the shopping center and, instead of walking straight to his car, went to a large drugstore. Inside he bought several packs of lubricated condoms, and when he returned to the car he put them in the glove compartment. Before he drove back to the hotel he raised the convertible's roof. It would make it that much harder for anyone to recognize him in the sporty car.

It took the girls half an hour to get ready, about what the hit man expected. He honked the horn and drove up to the entrance to pick up his new friends. The two looked sexy and relaxed in their new outfits. Jessica wore a periwinkle-blue blouse with spaghetti straps and a khaki skirt cut just a few inches above her knees. Mandy wore a simple white top with a scoop neckline that showed off the fullness of her wonderful breasts, and a gauzy floral skirt. She'd let her lustrous auburn hair down and it glittered in the sunlight. They both wore dark lipstick and their eyes were framed with mascara. "You both look absolutely beautiful," the hit man said as the girls got in the car, Jessica in the back, Mandy right next to him.

"Thank you," Jessica said, and leaned over the seat to kiss him on the left cheek. "Yes, thank you," Mandy said, and nervously pressed her lips to his right cheek.

"Do you want me to keep the top up?" he asked as he pulled into traffic.

"Yes, please, I don't want to mess up my hair," said Jessica.

The girls helped guide "Jack" downtown to the baseball park. They parked in the lot right next to the box office, the hit man not at all adverse to paying $20 to leave his car so close. He bought box seats on the first base side and sat down with a pretty girl on each side. The hit man enjoyed the curious and envious stares of the people around him. Was he their father, an uncle, or...what?

They enjoyed the game immensely, the home team scored early and often, and twice foul balls screamed past them. They enjoyed Cokes and nachos and peanuts, and midway through the game the hit man put his arm around each girl's chair and put his feet up.

"Nothing better than watching a ball game on a nice night with such lovely company," the hit man said.

"Jack," Mandy asked. "What did you buy at Victoria's Secret?"

He laughed. "You didn't find that bag in my room, did you? Little snoops."

"Please, tell us," Jessica pleaded.

"If you want to find out, you'll have to be patient."

"How long do we have to wait?"

"Maybe...after the game."

"Do you promise?" Jessica asked with a wicked grin.

The hit man held up a hand. "I promise."

The game ended with a double play, and the hit man and his sexy young friends left the park and went to the car. This time Mandy joined him in the front seat, and they pulled out of the garage and sped north. "Are you hungry?" the hit man asked.

"Not really," Mandy answered.

Good, the hit man thought. "All right then, let's just go back to the hotel." He drove for a minute of so before he said, "I'd like to thank you ladies for a wonderful time. I'd planned on spending the evening in my hotel room watching the game on TV. This was a lot more fun."

"We had fun, too," said Mandy.

"It was really nice of you to take us shopping, and take us to the game" Jessica said.

"And it was nice of you to come with me. It gets so lonely when you're on the road as much as I am."

"Are you...married?" Mandy finally asked.

The hit man laughed. "No, no. If I had a wife I think she'd be rather upset with my taking two gorgeous women on a shopping spree." He looked in the rearview mirror and saw their Jessica's dark brown eyes. "And you are both gorgeous women."

The hit man parked the BMW next to the girls' white Neon. "Well, here we are," the hit man said. They just sat there, and the hit man turned around and rested his arm on the seat. He smiled at the two quiet girls. "What should we do now?"

Jessica smiled back at him, but Mandy was actually trembling. Jessica said, "I think you promised to give us the presents you bought at Victoria's Secret."

"Oh, that's right. Wait here." The hit man popped the trunk and returned with the striped bag. He shut the door and looked inside the bag. "Let's see, this one is for Mandy," he handed her a pink box, "and this one is for Jessica."

The girls opened their gifts. Each girl received a teddy with thin shoulder straps. Mandy's was white satin, Jessica's the same rich material, but all black. The girl sitting next to him swallowed hard. "It's beautiful."

For a long time the girls said nothing, they just looked at the soft lingerie bunched in their hands, and at each other, but neither looked at the hit man. Mandy's cheeks were flushed a bright red. Jessica's nipples stood out against her blouse. The hit man waited as patiently as if the girls' faces were locked in the crosshairs of a telescopic sight.

Jessica said, "Do you want us to try these on for you?"

The hit man laughed quietly. "Of course I do, but that's totally your decision." He got up out of the car and walked around to the passenger side. Mandy lowered the window and the hit man squatted down. "I would like you to join me in my room, but if you don't, I won't be at all offended. If you decide to go, then I would like to thank you for today." He kissed each girl on the cheek and turned toward the hotel. "Oh, one last thing," he said. "If you do decide to come up to my room, there's one more gift for you, in the glove compartment." The hit man smiled, turned on his heel, and walked slowly to the hotel.

The hit man took the elevator to his room, and once inside he stripped and put on clean boxer shorts. He washed his face and brushed his teeth and made sure that the room was free of distracting clutter. He wondered how long it would take the girls to decide to join him. He knew they would-curiosity as much as lust would compel them.

Five minutes later there was a soft knock at his door. He opened it, and there they were, each girl holding her box tight against her breasts. "I'm so glad to see you," the hit man said, and made way to let them come inside. He shut the door and twisted the lock. He moved close to Jessica and hugged her close, then leaned down and kissed her on the lips. He did the same to Mandy, and the girl closed her eyes and nearly fainted in his arms.

"We need to change," Mandy said in a quavering voice. "We'll go in the bathroom..."

"No, I'll wait there. Just tap the door when you're ready for me."

The hit man listened at the door, heard quiet rustling as the girls disrobed, and even quieter whispering. When the knock came at the door he waited a moment before opening it. He peered out, and the two girls sat on the bed, Jessica lounging back with her legs crossed, Mandy sitting straight up, almost at attention. Her breasts hung heavy inside the soft embrace of the lingerie, and he felt his penis thicken even more.

"Beautiful," the hit man said. "You're both so beautiful."

"So are you," Jessica said.

He motioned with his hands. "Come to me." The two girls stood and embraced the hit man. His hands roamed across their backs, the satin rustling as he caressed them. The girls' hands wandered over his body as well, across his broad shoulders, his stomach, his ass. Of course it was Jessica who touched him there first, reached down with a warm hand to touch the erection jutting against his shorts. She squeezed his hard prick and her hand move along its length. "You are so sexy," she breathed. "I wanted you the second I saw you."

The hit man looked at Mandy. "Go ahead and touch it, darling."

She looked terrified. "I...I don't know. I don't think I should be doing this."

He smiled at her. "Please?"

Jessica said, "Mandy's never done this before," and the busty young redhead turned furious eyes on her friend. "Shut up, Jess!"

The hit man said, "You're a virgin, darling?" Mandy didn't answer, and the hit man said, "If you aren't ready, you don't have to make love with me. I understand."

Mandy looked up at the hit man, her eyes teary with fear and lust. "I just don't know..."

The hit man stepped back and removed his boxer shorts. His penis flared out from his groin, and he took Mandy's hand and put it on his organ. "Don't be afraid, touch it. Feel it. Just so you know what it's like."

Mandy's mouth hung open as she gingerly squeezed and fondled his cock. The hit man leaned over and kissed Jessica passionately, their tongues twining together. "I'm not a virgin," Jessica said. "I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me so bad..."

The hit man took Mandy's face in his hands and kissed her as he kissed Jessica, his tongue exploring her mouth, and his hands went to her breasts. He gently kneaded the soft flesh under the white satin as he pressed his lips against hers, and his thumbs found her taut nipples and plucked at them. While he kissed Mandy, Jessica slid between his legs and began nibbling at the head of his penis. He sucked in a deep breath as the teenage girl began fellating him. Compared to the woman he watched earlier in the day, Jessica was lacking in experience and technique, but her enthusiasm was obvious, and when the hit man broke the kiss with Mandy and looked down to see such a pretty young girl giving him head, he could have no complaints.

"Let me do that," Mandy hissed, her fear at falling behind Jessica making her bold. She dropped to her knees, staring at the huge erection that brushed her lips. She opened her mouth, half-closed it, and then she tentatively touched the tip of his cock with her tongue.

"Just put your mouth on it, and go up and down," Jessica said. "That's it. And use you're tongue, too."

The hit man smiled down at his two new lovers as they sucked and licked his cock. He let Jessica's tight, shiny curls slip through his caressing fingers, and he sighed with pleasure. "That's right, that's right," he said. Mandy looked up into his eyes, her mouth filled with him, and he closed his eyes and sighed again. "That's so good, darling."

He felt himself drawing closer and closer to orgasm, and he doubted that Mandy would react well to him ejaculating all over their faces. He stepped back and withdrew his penis from Jessica's mouth. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, darling, nothing. You'll have to forgive me, after spending all day with you I'm a bit impatient." He touched Mandy's neck and eased the thin straps of her teddy from her shoulders. "I want to see you," he ran a finger under one of the straps of Jessica's teddy, "both of you." He helped each girl to her feet and removed the satiny lingerie. He stepped back to admire their nude, young bodies. "All of you."

He led them to the bed and started on Jessica first. He lay next to her and lowered his mouth to her breast, sucking the tiny pink nipple into his mouth while his fingertips roamed across her tanned belly. "Play with me until it's your turn," he instructed Mandy, and felt warm fingers circle his shaft. She stroked him gently before returning his cockhead to her mouth.

The hit man sucked and nibbled Jessica's nipples, the tall girl running her fingers though his fine blond hair. "Will you do that...down there?" she asked.

He looked up. "Do what?" he asked, raising his eyebrows to tease her.

"Lick me."

"Lick you?" he asked, flicking his tongue over her stomach. "Or suck you?"

He eased Jessica's legs apart and slid down her body until his head nestled in her groin. "Why don't you watch, Mandy," he told the other girl. "See if you want me to do this to you."

The hit man let his fingers trail up and down Jessica's inner thighs, and then he softly kissed her labia. "Oh...oh..." she whispered as his tongue slowly disturbed her moist petals. The hit man saw no need for patience, he doubted Jessica had ever known a lover with his experience, so he surrounded her clitoris with his lips and began sucking. He sucked and licked the hooded little bean, and Jessica's hips began gyrating in rhythm with his tongue.

"Oh Jack, oh, OHHH! Oh baby, that feels so nice, that's so nice..." The hit man swirled his tongue all over her and she moaned and thrust her hips into his face. "Are you gonna make me come?" she cried. "Oh, Jack! Are you going to make me come?"

"Mmm-hmmm..." he murmured.

Her breathing came faster and faster. "Please don't stop, please don't stop, oh...ohhh....OHH! Yes, yes, YES!" She twitched and struggled and the hit man kept his mouth glued to the burning spot between her legs. "UHH!! OHH!! Oh God! Oh God!!!" He let her squeal and scream until her breathing became desperate gasps. Only then did he rise up from her splayed legs, his face shiny from her juices.

Jessica lay back, a huge smile on her face. "You're the first man who ever made me come."

Mandy, who looked like she was in shock, mumbled, "I thought you weren't a virgin."

Jessica laughed. "You don't always come when you fuck. At least not with the guy I did it with."

The hit man stood up, took Mandy by the hand, and helped her lie on the bed. "I don't know," she said, "I don't know if I'm ready for this..."

The hit man did not hesitate. "I think you are, darling." He kissed her deep cleavage. "Please, let me kiss your breasts..." and he put his mouth on one of her dark brown nipples and began sucking. The tip leapt into his mouth, and after circling it a dozen times with his tongue he moved to her other nipple. Mandy didn't make a sound. Her eyes were squeezed tight, her mouth open in a silent scream. She didn't object as the hit man kissed his way down her body, and when he reached her belly button she parted her thighs and spread her legs wide.

The hit man licked up and down her buttery slot, savoring her feminine flavor. He tongued her pussy for a few seconds to prepare her for what lay ahead. Mandy still didn't make a sound, the only evidence she gave of being alive was when her teeth closed on her lower lip.

The hit man gently wrapped his lips around her clitoris. Again his tongue went to work, again his mouth applied gentle and insistent suction. "Oooohh," Mandy whimpered. "Huhh...uhhh...no...no...." The hit man looked up from between her thighs, and as if compelled the girl opened her own eyes and looked down at the man giving her pleasure such that she never knew existed.

The hit man used his tongue on her, his tongue began moving in slow circles around the magical bud, and then his tongue moved faster, faster, his sucking mouth and caressing tongue never slowing, never giving her a moment without ecstasy. He watched with delight as Mandy began fingering her own swollen nipples, the excited virgin not caring about propriety any more, only the amount of pleasure her body could endure before exploding.

"You have to stop," Mandy cried. "You have to stop, I'm going...I'm going..." But she wasn't going, she was coming, and the hit man nearly laughed as his nimble tongue brought the girl to her very first orgasm. She didn't scream, she didn't flail her arms back and forth. She arched her pelvis into the hit man's hungry mouth, squeezed her eyes tight shut, and the most beautiful smile spread over her dark lips. "Ohhh..." was all she said as her climax coursed through her.

Even before she finished the hit man was crawling between her legs. He aimed his penis between her legs and slipped inside her wet vagina. "Oh my God," Mandy said in a tiny voice. She watched his penis disappear inside her body. "Should we be doing this?"


"Yes, we should," the hit man said, quite excited now. He wanted her cherry, and he took it without asking. He moved his penis in and out of her slowly, very slowly, taking care not to hurt her or frighten her, but when she began lifting her hips to meet his thrusts the hit man started fucking her with more energy. The sexy virgin was very tight, very wet, and every time his cock thrust inside her pussy her big tits jiggled in the most enticing way.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds