Caught in the Downpour Ch. 01

"OK, here is where we stand. I am going to take my sexy beautiful girl upstairs and fuck her silly. You could remain down here and try and sleep on the couch (down here), while we are upstairs making all that noise that will only keep you up all night, horny and you will probably have to take care of yourself. I have a feeling that would be necessary for sleep. Or, you can join us...we will make you scream and cream(I was already) for hours and you will enjoy yourself thoroughly, tonight anyway. May I remind you that you were given permission.", I began to wonder about her commenting several times about "tonight anyway" and realized that was her prejudice that my husband being a man couldn't possibly please me and she could.

After her speech she rose and held out her hand to me like a gentleman would, to which I only hesitated a second before grabbing her hand and allowing her to lead me to the stairs. Liza lead the way to their room with me following and Shannon and her cock bringing up the rear. We were very aroused at this point and I could even see Liza's moist lips through her short boxers. At the top of the steps she stopped and not wanting to be nose first in her vagina just yet, I lost my balance. Shannon was so close on my tail at this point that I could not have noticed or stopped what happened next.

As I tripped on one of the higher steps, Liza tried to catch me and while I reached out for her I felt a hardness enter my very slippery pussy, I shuddered intensely for several seconds. "I think our neighbor just came all over my big cock lover."

"Wow, that was quick. A new record, I think.", Liza was enjoying this and I ahd a feeling it was planned. I think it was part of their play.

She could not possibly know how intensely getting fucked on the stairs turns me on. "JUST FUCK ME!", I shouted. "FUCK ME HERE AND FUCK ME HARD!". She began pounding me on the stairs and I came all over her cock again with the momentum of a psychic medium at the moment of transcendence. I had come twice in less than ten seconds with such force because I was totally aroused by these girls. They helped guide me up and into their room on weak knees and I collapsed on the king-sized bed. Wow. I was sweaty and drained.

"Wow.", I stated for the record.

"That was not even the beginning...let me spark up another and we'll get naked together so we can enjoy this night together tonight anyway, like only women can."

I can understand why my husband was worried about me leaving him for another woman. I came more times that night than I ever have at any other time in my life(...a story all it's own). I hope my husband can perform up to expectations when they invite us into their love nest together. If he disappoints me, I might just have to move in here next door. Good thing for him there is no substitute for a hot fleshy cock, ( and the man that swings it as my lover would later prove to me once and for all).

69Writer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds