• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught in the Middle Ch. 02

Caught in the Middle Ch. 02

Maya shifted around in a big, warm bed, enjoying the comfort of the mattress, and the softness of the blanket. That was one hell of a dream, she thought, remembering how real everything felt. She took a moment to appreciate her room, her clothes, the lack of weird accents around her...needless to say, she hoped to not have another dream like that for quite a while.

"Are you awake, miss?" she heard next to her.

Maya immediately sat up. "Ow! Shit!" She groaned in pain as her hand went straight to her head, where she felt a thick bandage.

"Oh, please, please, don't be in a rush to get up now. That was a pretty nasty fall you had, miss. Hit your head pretty hard."

"I'm sorry, but who..."

"Oh! Please forgive me, miss. Name's Annis. I'm in charge of the food and the other cooks here."

"My name's Maya. It's nice to meet you." Maya took an instant liking to Annis. She was short and a little chubby, and had warm brown eyes and a very kind, welcoming face, much like Maya's own mother. Annis made her feel very comfortable at ease.

"Thought you might like something warm to eat when you woke up," Annis wheeled in a cart and placed it next to the bed. "Hope it's all to your liking. Just put the cart in the hall when you're done."

"Thank you very much." Maya smiled brightly at the kind woman, hoping to effectively convey how truly grateful she was. Annis smiled back, curtsied, and left the room.

Once she was alone, Maya slowly propped herself up to get a good look at what she guessed was going to be her new, temporary room. She let out a long, exhausted sigh. Even though she still wasn't sure if she was going to accept her situation as reality, or try to continue thinking of it as a dream, she would admit that she was curious. Getting to see a medieval village, castle, etc., first hand definitely wasn't something you could experience every day. So, real or not, she decided to make the most of it.

For starters, she was lying on the most impressive thing in the room. It was a king sized four poster bed, with a red and black canopy draped over it. The rest of the room more or less match the canopy. The floor was made of cold, dark grey stone, like everything else, with a small leather bench and a red oriental rug placed at the foot of the bed. To the right of the bed was a nightstand, which held a candelabra with three large, lit candles, and a giant oak armoire. To the left was simply a small desk and a chair.

Maya slipped out of the bed, and headed towards the armoire to see if she could find anything more appropriate to wear. When in Rome, she figured.

When she opened the doors, it definitely hit her the she was no longer in the 21st century. There were so many different pieces of clothing. She had no idea what to wear, how to wear it, where to wear it. She decided to play it safe, and slipped on a simple chemise, a pair of stockings, and a petticoat. She had no idea if everything was on the right way, or in the right order, but she figured she looked better than if she'd tried to put on the corset and gown by herself.

Once she was dressed, or close to it, she hopped back in the bed to take a look at what Annis had brought her. Maya had no idea what time it was, but she hadn't eaten since waking up in the strange country, and just about anything sounded good.

Looking at the tray of food, Maya fought to keep from salivating over everything. There was a giant bowl of what looked and smelled like some sort of hot chowder, and a plate that held pieces of freshly baked baguette and various types of cheeses.

Since she was all alone, Maya saw no problem with digging in and eating like a pig, as long as she didn't get the clothes dirty. She took food seriously. If you got anywhere near her while she was eating, there's a good chance you'd lose a finger.

Maya began with dipping a piece of bread in the chowder, and shoving the whole thing in her mouth at once. As she happily chewed, enjoying the flavors and textures of the comfort food, she heard a knock at the door.

"Uuufff ifff," she mumbled with a mouthful of food, thinking that Annis had returned to bring her more to eat.

The door slowly creaked open, and when Maya saw that her guest wasn't Annis, she struggled to get her food down ASAP. The stranger crept in, and shut the door behind him. It was hard to make out specific features in the dim candle light, but just his presence had an immediate effect on her. He had a curiously handsome appearance, with neatly combed back, black wavy hair, a thin nose and ghostly pale skin. Maya couldn't get a good look at the color of his eyes, but they were very large, and demanded the attention of anyone who looked into them. Maya felt like those eye could see right through her, into her soul. She felt naked, and vulnerable, but at the same time, she was amazed that one person could have such a strong effect on her, especially without having to do anything.

The stranger walked into the room and took a seat on the leather bench. "Hello there," he smiled. Maya was momentarily taken aback by the man's abnormally sharp canines, but quickly regained her composure.

"H-hello," she muttered quietly.

"Your name is Maya, correct?"

"Yes."

"Pleased to meet you. I am Prince Michael Edmund d'Auvay VI, but you may refer to me as 'Your Highness'," he told her, looking up at her through thick, dark lashes, gauging her reaction to his introduction.

Ignoring the dull pain in her head, she got off the bed, and tried straightening her clothes to make sure she looked somewhat presentable. "I'm so sorry!" she cried out, standing before him. She had no idea how to act or make up for her rudeness, so she simply bowed. "Please, forgive me, your highness. I had no idea."

Michael burst out laughing at her embarrassing display. Not only did she know nothing about properly bowing, or presenting herself to royalty, but her appearance was atrocious. Her hair was a mess, and the way she was dressed made her look like a harlot. But he fully understood that she had come to his palace under...unusual circumstances.

"Please, don't apologize," he said, still trying to hold back his laughter. "I'm the one who should be sorry. I shouldn't have teased you like that. You can just call me Michael."

Maya rose, but couldn't seem to look directly at him. "B-but you're a Prince, right? Wouldn't it be rude for me to be so casual?" she felt like she was walking on thin ice. All she wanted was to find a way to get home, and she was terrified that one wrong move would leave her stuck there.

"Normally, yes. But I can make an exception for you, Maya. Not to mention that it seems I'm the one who's been embarrassingly rude. You were in the middle of enjoying your meal, right?" he asked, nodding towards the cart.

"Oh, no! I, uh, I'm not that hungry. I was just picking at it," she lied. Maya was starving, but she wasn't the most graceful when it came to eating, and she didn't want to embarrass herself even more in front of a prince.

"Do you not like the food? If you want, I could have Annis make you something else."

"No, it's fine, really! Like I said, I'm just not hungry."

"Maya, if you ever need anything here, or if something isn't to your liking, just let me know, alright?" He stood up and approached her. She could've sworn she felt her heart skip a beat when he said her name, especially with that accent. His voice was so deep and smooth, every time he spoke she felt like she was melting.

"I want us to be good friends," he continued, bringing a hand to her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "I want for us to get to know each other." He let go of her and walked over to the bed, taking a seat and patting the spot next to him.

Maya's legs trembled as she walked over and sat down. She felt like she was too close, but was worried that she would come off as too cold if she moved further away.

She jumped a little when she felt his hand on her knee, and prayed that he didn't notice. At the same time, she was confused as hell. This incredibly attractive guy, with a mysterious aura, claiming to be a prince just walks into her room, says he wants to be friends, and starts putting the moves on her...a lot of things didn't add up. Actually, absolutely nothing added up. Maya wanted to put her guard up, but she was a stranger in a foreign land...a foreign time period! She couldn't afford to screw up, especially if this guy really was a prince.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself? For starters, where are you from?" Michael asked. Maya was ecstatic. If he was interested in where she was from, maybe he'd be interested in helping her get back.

"I'm from America. I lived in a city, er, a village called Richmond. I don't know where this country is, or how far it is from America, but I have a family, and friends that are going to be really worried about me, so it's important that I get back as soon as possible." There were a few moments of silence as Michael contemplated her words. During those few moments, Maya realized her mistake and felt like the biggest idiot in the world. "Actually, I guess you really wouldn't have any idea what I'm talking about. Eli told me it's 1483...the place I'm from won't really be habitable for several hundred more years." She began laughing, "actually, in about, what, 9 years or so, it's going to be discovered for the first time."

"You seem very sure of this," Michael noted.

"Well, yeah. They spent years drilling it into our brains at school...and there's even a holiday, and a little rhyme-'in fourteen-hundred-ninety-two Columbus sailed the ocean blue'...no one really remembers much after that."

"You must be from a very young country."

"Pretty much. But it's...influential, I guess you could say."

"So," Michael inquired, looking at her large band shirt lying on the bed, "Is that what they wear where you're from?"

"What? Oh, not really...sort of. I mean, yeah, a lot of people wear clothes like that, but they usually have pants on underneath. I was just wearing it as, uh, nightclothes." Maya struggled to make sure she didn't say anything that sounded too...futuristic. She was glad that Michael seemed to get the gist of what she meant. She didn't really get the impression that the way he, or everyone else, spoke was the way people were supposed to during the Middle Ages. And, medieval or not, she wasn't so sure a country called "Esfalda" had existed during any point in time-but she would look into that more later on.

"In what year did it become appropriate for women to dress in such little clothing?" he asked, bringing Maya back to reality.

"Well, women started wearing t-shirts and pants around the 60's and 70's...uh, the 1960's and 1970's, so it's been pretty normal for a while. I mean, considering the year I'm from is 2015."

"I see," he seemed shocked, but not as shocked as Maya would've expected. "So what you've seen here must have been quite a surprise. And I heard that you just woke up outside the village?"

"Yes!" Maya had faith that he would be the one to believe her story, and help her get home. "I swear, I'm not crazy or anything. I went to bed last night, and when I woke up, I somehow ended up this place, in this era. You have to believe me, please, I need your help, someone's help, to get home," she begged.

"I believe you," he stated, succinctly.

"Really? Then you'll-,"

He cut her off, "but have you ever thought that you ended up here for a reason?"

His strange words piqued her interest enough to make her turn her head to look at him. They looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like ages. Normally Maya would have been too shy to maintain eye contact, but there was something about his gaze, and those damn eyes, the way they held onto hers, and made it impossible for her to look anywhere else.

Everything about the situation was a little too, for lack of a better word, stimulating for Maya. Guys had never been a huge priority for her, and even in college, she still led a generally sheltered lifestyle. Being so close to someone like Michael, studying his features more in the dim candle light, feeling her heart beat get faster and faster-so many unfamiliar feelings welled up inside her.

She was so mesmerized by him that she was taken completely by surprise when he leaned in and gently kissed her.

It was a really nothing more than a quick, light peck. When their lips parted, he kept his face close to hers, so close that she could feel him smirking. After recovering from the shock, she shoved him away from her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded to know, more confused by his actions than furious about the fact that he had taken her first kiss.

Without bothering to answer her question, Michael grabbed Maya's neck and pushed her back on the mattress. Before she could react, Michael went for another kiss, one that was the complete opposite of the first one. He was demanding, and took what he wanted despite Maya's struggles. The harder she fought, the harder his grip on her throat became.

"M-Michael!" she coughed out, fearing that he wouldn't stop until she was dead.

"Shh, shh. This doesn't have to be hard," he explained. "All you have to do is lay there."

"What are you...talking about?" she felt tears streaming down her flushed cheeks as she clawed at the hand that was held against her.

He continued to ignore her as he raised the petticoat and attempted to pull off her stockings. Maya used the opportunity to gather her strength and roll him off of her. Forgetting about the tight stockings that were now pulled halfway down her legs, she leapt off the bed, only to fall face first onto the cold stone floor.

Michael was quickly on top of her, and flipped her onto her back to continue what he had started.

"HELP! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!" she screamed, certain that someone, Eli, Annis, or anyone else in the castle, would come to her rescue.

"Scream all you want, Maya," he dared, finally removing the stockings and tossing them aside. "No one's coming to help you. They all know what we're doing here, what we're going to do. No one's going to interrupt us because they know that their lives depend on me claiming you before he does."

Maya refused to cease her protests. "Please! I don't know what you're talking about! I just want to go home...you have me confused with someone else. Please, let me go!"

Sick and tired of having to fight her, Michael forced her legs apart while pinning her wrists down. Without warning, he shoved two fingers inside of her, and slowly pushed them deeper and deeper.

"No! Stop! Oh God, Michael, it hurts," she cried.

"Oh, Maya. You're so exotic, so beautiful. Your soft, ebony skin, your innocent eyes, even your scent...everything about you is absolutely intoxicating."

To her shame, his praises had an effect on her. Maya bit her lip as she felt herself becoming increasingly wet.

Michael chuckled and pressed his lips against her ear. "You're a virgin, aren't you, my dear? A pure, untouched maiden," he continued to finger fuck her, pushing against her tight walls.

"Yes, yes, I'm a virgin. So please, stop this." She kept tossing her head back and forth, hurt and confused by the feelings Michael evoked in her. Her body felt hot, like she would burst into flames at any moment, but being taken like that, on a cold floor, by someone she hardly knew, wasn't something she could wrap her mind around.

Michael seemed elated at her reactions to his touch. "I knew it, Maya! I knew you were the one. I can feel it..."

"Ah! Ahh! Michael...I don't know...what you're...talking about. Ah!" Maya felt herself squeezing around his fingers, pulling them further inside of her.

"Calm down, Maya. If you're going to react this way to just my fingers, it's going to a very, very long night for you, my dear."

For a split second, Maya actually contemplated letting Michael do what he wanted. She had no power in that place, especially considering the time period she was in. She knew no one was going to help her, and that she was essentially alone in this. As a woman, she wouldn't have a choice in what Michael wanted to do to or with her.

But when he removed his fingers and began fumbling to take off his pants, Maya knew that she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she didn't make at least one last effort to get away.

She tried to wriggle out of his grip, and get her hips away from his, but this only got him more excited.

"Just give up already," he urged. "Soon I will claim you, and you'll be mine to take however and whenever I choose...which I can promise will be quite often." He grabbed his throbbing erection and began to slap it against her exposed clit.

"Fuck! What-ngh-are you doing to me!?" Maya was quickly becoming lightheaded, and struggled to think rationally.

"Just making sure you're ready," he teased. When she felt Michael position himself at her entrance, she was done, and ready to accept her fate.

At the very last second, of course, a miracle occurred, and the door burst open.

"What the-," was all Michael could get out before getting thrown off Maya. She closed her eyes and sobbed, relieved that someone had decided to save her after all. But who? Through the blur of two figures fighting, she couldn't make out the details of her savior. In fact, she gradually lost her ability to see until, for the second time that day, she lost consciousness.

"Bastard!" Maya's hero yelled, as he threw punch after punch at Michael, before grabbing him by his shirt and brining their faces close together. "Did you really think I'd let you take her from me? Huh? You thought I wouldn't find out she was here? I've spent years preparing for this day. There's no way I'd ever let you take what we both know is mine." He then tossed Michael aside, as if to say that he wasn't worth his time.

This new man walked over to Maya's trembling figure, picked her up, and causally walked out the room, without bothering to look back at his enemy.

He briskly walked through the corridors, past his soldiers who were occupied keeping the castle's guards off his back. There was chaos everywhere, but everyone was too busy fighting the person in front of them to bother paying attention to the knightly man with the damsel in distress.

Once he got to the previously discussed rendezvous point, he passed Maya off to one of his most trusted men.

"You know what to do." He said before leaving the man and ordering the rest of his soldiers to retreat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught in the Middle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds