• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Caught Peeping

Caught Peeping

To start I think I should tell you a little about myself; I’m a twenty-five year old male who has been living with his girlfriend Melissa for 3 years now. Everything with her is wonderful; she is beautiful smart and loves to take care of me. We have a decent sex life but nothing to adventurous. She is from a large family with 5 brothers and one sister. The sister is the center of this story.

Melissa’s sister, Alicia, is the youngest in the family at 18 years old. She isn’t your typical teenage girl getting into drugs and all that stuff but does like to have a few drinks with her friends from time to time. She is absolutely stunning. A shorter girl about 5’3 with auburn hair and the biggest set of breasts you’ve ever seen. Not to mention her perfectly shapely ass and slim legs. However, being my ladies little sister makes her the forbidden fruit and only adds to my need to show her what I’m made of. My lust has grown for her ever since we met and a week ago it all came to a head.

Last Friday night my girlfriend and I had a bit of a house party inviting everybody we knew. It was a good evening all in all as about twenty or thirty people showed up. Alicia came by early in the night to help us set the house up and was done to the nines; A short black mini-skirt and a spandex low cut shirt that showed off every inch of her young flesh. Immediately I knew it was going to be a long night not getting caught ogling her every move. Anyway, I persevered through the evening and knocked back a dozen beers along the way. Around 2am almost everybody had said their goodbyes and went on their way. Alicia on the other hand asked if she could spend the night on the couch and Melissa agreed no problem. We said goodnight and went of to bed to pass out.

“Riiing, riiiiiiiing”. “Shut that thing off” I yelled to Melissa. It was 9 am on a Saturday and the freaking alarm was going off. Melissa turned it off and rolled out of bed. “Where are you going?” I asked. “I have to go out for lunch with Pam; don’t you remember me telling you that last night?” she nagged. “I’ll be back in a few hours, try not to wake up Alicia she’s still sleeping.” I mumbled “yes” and rolled over. Right away the wheels started to turn. Alicia was on my couch, probably almost naked, and we’re here all alone!!

I quietly got out of bed and snuck out to the living room to assess the situation. There she was, sprawled out on the couch with the blanket half over her. I could see she had taken all her clothes off and left them in a heap on the floor and was sporting one of my old t-shirts. I just stood there frozen looking her over thinking impure thoughts. She was laying on her stomach so I couldn’t look at those beautiful tits but her legs were totally bared to me. Her legs were a treat but I needed more so I got daring. The blanket was over her ass but I had to take a look between those legs at that barely legal pussy. I crept up behind her and slowly slid the blanket up ever so slowly sliding up over her pleasing bottom. There it was…young and tight, matted with a thick coat of dark pubic hair. The pressure in my shorts was building. I thought I was going to blow right there over top of her. I brought my face closer trying to get a smell but couldn’t risk waking her. The heap of clothes caught my attention. Right on top was her black silky panties. I took them in my hand and held them to my face inhaling her scent with all my breath. She was perfect and there was nothing I wanted more than to bury myself inside her but I knew I couldn’t. She was too young and I could never risk losing Melissa so I took a step back and went off to the bathroom to relieve myself of the extreme pressure in my cock.

I went into the bathroom and took my 7-inch cock in my hands and started to pump. The image I had just seen implanted in my mind. My eyes were closed and I was in my own little world until I finally climaxed. Leaning over the toilet I came with orgasmic force. Emptying myself was so alleviating.

“Wow, I really got you hot didn’t I?” came a voice from behind me. I spun around dick in hand to see Alicia totally naked with one hand buried between her legs.

“Ummm…I suppose you did. What do we do now?” I reluctantly asked.

“Well…were both standing here rubbing ourselves. There’s only one thing to do.” She smirked

“I hope your thinking what I’m thinking!!” I replied as a started towards her.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Caught Peeping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 625 milliseconds