Caught Screwing Mom's Daughter

Still there was business at hand, meaning a dick to suck that had just been deep in her mother's cunt. Olivia smelled it as she held it with just two fingers to not rub any more juice off of it than she had to. Tim was holding up pretty well for as many times as he had came but his dick was drooping a little.

Olivia gave Tim's cock a soft open mouth kiss and ran her tongue around the head as Tim moaned and held her head. She wrapped her full lips around the head of his dick and flicked it with her tongue. She could already feel the pre-cum pouring out and eagerly sucked it clean. This is incest she thought as she started to lick her mother's sweet pussy off his dick, that is so nasty and such a turn on. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as she sucked her mother's love juice off his dick, realizing that her first taste of another girl's pussy was her mother's.

Now that Olivia had discovered how kinky her mother was, she was making plans to exploit her weakness and turn her into her personal sex slave. With her mother under her control, there was no limit to the things she could do.

Olivia continued to suck on Tim's dick as it got softer and lost some of his hard on. Suddenly she thought, "Mom, how did you find me?"

After a brief hesitation, her mother replied, "When I bought your new phone, I had them install an app so I could track your location."

Olivia started to lash out at her mom for invading her space, but stopped and realized that she was just worried about her. Now that they enjoyed their first threesome, there was no reason to bitch at her. Finally she said, "It's okay, mom I understand."

After a few minutes, her mom lifted her head and looked at Olivia to ask, "Sweetie, do you think I could come to one of your college parties? Just don't tell anyone that I'm your mother."

Olivia burst out laughing at the thought of her mother pulling a train of college boys. "Mom, are you ready for that? Some of these boys can go all night."

Mom giggled, "Yeah, that's what I'm hoping."

The End.

Copyright 2013 Larry Archer, all rights reserved.

I hope you enjoyed the story and don't forget to vote. Stay tuned to find out who gets gang banged first, Mom by a whole fraternity or Olivia at a swing party?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds