Caught, Seduced and Caught Again

With my eyes closed and Cindy sliding up and down my stiff rod while feeding me a soft heavy tit, it was very easy to imagine that it was my lovely adoptive Mom Elizabeth riding my rigid dick. I grabbed onto Cindy's tight ass and pulled her down harder as I thrust upwards. "I want to bury a load of my cum so deep inside you, Mom," I moaned.

"Yes baby boy, I want to feel my teenage son's big cock gushing a huge load of sperm into my sterile little cunt," Cindy replied. "But first I need to cum on my baby boy's big dick several times before he pops a load into my hungry cunt," she added.

I pulled Cindy's face down to plunge my tongue in her mouth as she bounced up and down on my prick so skillfully. Cindy was rocking and flexing her hips on my cock, driving me crazy with lust while trying to milk all the cum out of my balls.

It didn't take long before Cindy screamed, "I'm gonna cum all over my teenage son's big dick and coat it with the first of many loads of my motherly love juice that I'm saving just for him."

I felt Cindy's tight blond pussy clenching around my dick before she began to spasm and immerse my mushroom tip with a flood of hot cream. "Holy fuck, Garrett, pretending to be your Mom Elizabeth getting fucked my her own adoptive teenage son made me cum so hard on your big cock," Cindy moaned. "I want to play this game a lot more with you."

We continued to fuck like rabbits as Cindy had 2 more orgasms riding on my cock while pretending to be my Mom.

Finally, I told Cindy, "Get up on your hands and knees, Mom, I want to fuck you from behind."

We quickly assumed the doggie style position and I started to fuck Cindy from behind. "Fuck me like your bitch in heat, Garrett, I love the feeling of my son's big cock deep inside me," Cindy moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck you like this everyday, Elizabeth Wilson, until I put enough of my thick gooey virile teenage cum inside your lovely blond pussy to impregnate you with our child," I moaned nastily into Cindy's ear.

"Oh yes, Garrett, I want you to impregnate your lovely blond Mom like your father was unable to achieve," Cindy cooed in response.

I closed my eyes and reached under Cindy to squeeze her soft hanging melons, rubbing her stiff nipples to make her moan out in passion. I felt her cum again on my dick as I slammed into her wet cunt from behind like a man totally overwhelmed by his lustful desires. Cindy responded by pushing her trim hips back to take every fraction of my prick inside her molten cavern.

I had no problem imagining that it was my beautiful adoptive Mom Elizabeth that I was fucking so roughly.

"Keep fucking me like this, baby boy, because Mommy wants to feel all your hot semen gushing into the soft fleshy folds of my sterile blond pussy," Cindy moaned.

I felt my load of thick gooey cum start to rise from my balls and up my rigid shaft. I kept thrusting as deep as I could when my cock twitched allowing my hot cum to gush into Cindy's golden cave. I must have thrust a dozen times until all my hot cum was buried as deeply inside her as was humanly possible.

Cindy slid forward on her bed to collapse in a happy heap with my cock still firmly imbedded in the saturated depths of her blond cunt.

"Wow, Garrett, I've never been this well fucked before. You were incredible," Cindy purred underneath me. "If you ever get to fuck your lovely adoptive Mom Elizabeth like you just fucked me, Garrett, she will easily be hooked on enjoying your big cock for years to come. Personally, Garrett, I don't think you would have any trouble leading your beautiful adoptive Mom into your bed and once you have her there, I don't think you'll have any problem keeping her there."

"I think she will want this cock inside her little pussy everyday just like me and Jen," Cindy added. "I wish I could be there to witness the first time that Elizabeth devours her teenage son's big thick cock inside her mouth and then her golden haired pussy. I know that you can do this with your gorgeous Mom Elizabeth, Garrett, and leave her just as cum saturated as you're leaving me if that's what you really want to do."

"I want to do every single thing that I've just done with you to my beautiful adoptive blond Mom Elizabeth," I told Cindy. "In the meantime, I'll try my best to keep both you and Jen well satisfied."

"MMmmmm, there is going to be a lot of fucking going on in this house in the next few months," Cindy purred. "Will you tell me, Garrett, if you ever succeed in bedding your gorgeous blond Mom Elizabeth? Please? I would like to know that my wonderful teenage lover has been able to fulfill his most intimate incestuous fantasy with his adoptive Mom."

"Is it really incest, seeing as how I'm adopted, and not a blood relative?" I asked Cindy.

"I'm not really sure, Garrett," Cindy replied. "But I know you should try and I hope that you succeed in bedding your adoptive Mom Elizabeth. Take your time and don't rush it. And don't push too hard or fast with Elizabeth trying to get her into your bed."

"You want to softly touch and caress her innocently, without any sexual expectations, until she slowly comes around to the idea of a more intimate contact with you, Garrett," Cindy continued.

"Slow and easy Garrett, that's the path that may lead you to your Mom's bed," Cindy added. "Before you know it, your lovely Mom Elizabeth will be flat on her back with her legs spread wide apart for you just like me, Garrett. And once she cums on this hard teenage dick a few times, she will be a little insatiable slut for your big cock like me too, Garrett."

"Tell me after you've fucked your gorgeous Mom Elizabeth and left her lying in a pool of your combined cum like this, Garrett?" Cindy pleaded. "Okay, you'll tell me?"

"Yes, I'll tell you all the intimate details, Cindy," I lied with a straight face, fully knowing that I never would share my secret if I succeeded.

For the next 3 months, I fucked Jen 2 or 3 times a week while her Mom Cindy was at work. Cindy also set some time aside for me after work or evenings when Jen was doing her cheerleader practice. I managed to fuck Cindy at least twice a week while Jen wasn't around.

I was busy fucking Cindy one Saturday morning in March while Jen was at her Dad's house. They were going to the family cabin on the lake and then out on the boat for the day. Cindy was lying on her back lifting and rolling her trim hips and I was just pummeling her little wet blond cunt like crazy. I was holding her legs apart with them pushed up almost to her soft 34D tits as I drove my stiff 8" cock as deep inside her golden cave time after time. Cindy was moaning loudly to encourage me onward as I pushed her towards another orgasm.

Neither Cindy nor I noticed the bedroom door open as she began to scream that she was cumming all over my thick teenage cock. "I'm gonna fucking cum all over your beautiful big cock, Garrett. Keep fucking my hungry pussy, Garrett. Don't stop, Baby, because your cock feels so good inside me. I'm cumming, Garrett, I'm fucking cumming."

"I'm gonna cum inside you, Cindy, and fill your tight little blond cunt full of my thick gooey baby batter," I retorted. "Here it cums, Cindy. Oh God, Cindy, I spurting my love juice deep into your soft fleshy folds."

"Keep fucking me, Garrett, I want to devour every drop of your young virile sperm," Cindy cried out as she bucked her trim hips underneath me.

Her daughter Jen stood there wide-eyed and open mouthed as she saw me fucking her Mom Cindy like the whore she had become for me. Her ex-husband Andrew stood glaring at both Cindy and me as her trim body shook in the throes of another orgasm. Neither of us tried to stop as I began to cum inside her saturated blond cunt. Half a dozen thrusts later, I collapsed on top of Cindy in her bed.

"Mom? How could you?" Jen screamed at her Mom when she finally found her tongue.

"You fucking whore," was all her ex-husband Andrew kept repeating as Cindy and I lay in a sweaty heap in the middle of her bed.

"Fuck You, Andrew," was Cindy's only reply to her ex-husband. Then she said to her teenage daughter, "Garrett has too nice a big cock not to be enjoyed by more hot pussy than just yours, Jen, so get used to sharing it with others. I'm going to let Garrett fuck me with this big cock anytime he wants."

Jen and Andrew both stood in the doorway looking dazed and confused. Cindy pulled my face down to kiss me before she asked, "Can you still fuck this middle-aged Mom some more with this big beautiful cock, Garrett?"

"Yes I can, Cindy," I replied as I started grinding my hips in small thrusts against her fine blond pubes once again.

Jen wouldn't have anything to do with me after they caught me fucking her Mom Cindy. She refused to talk to me at school so I told her to go fuck herself. I would go over to her house after school and lead her Mom Cindy down the hall to the master bedroom while Jen sat in the living room. Before long Cindy was screaming out in orgasmic pleasure with the bedroom door open while Jen did her homework.

Jen would glare at me with looks that would kill from the couch as I walked down the hall to the bathroom to wash the mixture of Cindy's cum and mine off my dick when I was done fucking her mature Mom to multiple orgasms.

I continued to fuck her Mom, Cindy on a regular basis, even when Jen was at home, just to totally piss her off.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds