• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • CD Dad Ch. 01

CD Dad Ch. 01

Recently my 18 year old daughter needed a place to stay. I acted like the concerned father and let her move into my one bedroom apartment. I told her at the outset that I liked to only wear t-shirts and underwear around the the house. She said that it was no problem as it was my place.

After a week or so, I told her that I mostly wore panties around the apartment. At first, I wore rather tame panties. One night she was on the computer, which was in the bedroom. The only light in the room was coming from the computer. I went into my panty drawer and pulled out a sheer pair, then went behind her and put them on. Then I went back to the drawer and got a pair of stay up stockings. I acted as if nothing was different and sat down on the bed which was next to the computer and pulled them on. Then I turned on a little lamp so she could see how I was dressed. She was surprised but not shocked.

The next night we were sitting around the living room watching TV and I asked her how she felt about the previous evenings events. She said that she didn't have a problem with it and that it was my place. I was soon telling her that I had other things besides panties and stocking. She asked "Such as?" I then told her about my bras, garter belts, slips and high heels. I told her that I even had some makeup and false nails.

She told me that once she had put makeup on a boyfriend and it had turned her on. I told her that I didn't think I did a very good job as I didn't have a lot of experience. She replied that she would some on me if I wanted to. I asked if I could dress up first before she put the makeup on me.

She said that it would be okay with her. I went into the bedroom and put on matching sheer panties, bra and garter belt with sheer black stockings. I had a raging hardon, so I put on a slip and waited a moment until the erection had subsided a bit. I then went back into the living room. I sat on the couch and she started the makeup. I started to get aroused again, but since I was sitting down and the slip was covering my cock, she couldn't see how turned on I had become. She finished up and I went into the bedroom without her seeing my hardon. I jerked off as soon as I got in bed.

As soon as I got home the next afternoon I went into the bedroom and changed. This time I didn't wear sheer panties and I put on of my cock rings on. I didn't bother with the slip and asked her if she could make me up again. She came over to the couch and started. This time my erection could be seen in its progression. She said that she had to go to work and left. I stayed made up but went and changed into some very sheer lingerie without the slip and some 5 inch heels. When she came home around 11 PM I was sitting on the couch. She sat down and started to watch TV with me.

I said "This show sucks" and changed the channel. I put on one of the adult channels. Some young blond was sucking on a big hard cock.

My daughter didn't say a word. After a while she got off the couch and laid down on the floor. I pulled my stiff cock out of my panties and started to stroking to match the TV. Marie got up to go to the bathroom. When she came out, I asked her to go into the bedroom and get my lube and bring it to me. When she came back, I made no effort to conceal my woody. I let go of my meat to take the lube from her, making sure that she could see my stiff cock. She laid back on the floor and I squirted a good amount of my cock. I turned the volume down and soon the sounds of my strokes were very noticeable. I soon shot a big load all over my thighs and hand.

The next day when I got home I went and put on a very sheer thong with a red rubber cockring. I walked aroud the apartment for a while, knowing that nothing was left to her imagination.

She had to to to work again but she had time to put lipstick on me. My cock was sticking out of the top of the thong while she applied the red lipstick. She said that she was done and I stood up. My 7 inches was as hard as it had ever been with the veins pulsing and the head looking like a angry red mushroom .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • CD Dad Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds