Celine's Conversion

The next day, they wandered around the village, trying not to look too intimate, as that sort of thing was definitely not to be countenanced, but come nightfall, they again took to Celine's bed, and this time Gudrun used butter to gradually ease access to Celine's tight anus, then worked two long, questing fingers deep inside her until Celine didn't know whether she would die of pain or pleasure. When she breathed as much to Gudrun, the girl's lips twisted into a strange smile as she said, 'Is there a difference?'

Both girls experienced exhausting orgasms before falling asleep.

When Celine awoke, the bed beside her was empty. She called out Gudrun's name, then went downstairs in search of her. The house was deserted, and Gudrun's leather bags had disappeared. Distraught, Celine searched for any sign of her new friend. Nothing. She had vanished into thin air. Dressing quickly, Celine went to the stables. The same result. No Gudrun, no horse -- she had to face facts, her lovely blonde friend had gone. Was it her fault? Had she done something wrong? She just couldn't work it out, and it took Celine days to come out of the dark depression her friend's mysterious departure left her with.

She 'went through the motions' with the Baron - he didn't seem to notice anything about her frame of mind anyway -- just so long as he got his pathetic fuck.

But Gudrun's brief interlude in Celine's life had left her with something -- a sure knowledge that real pleasure was to be had with another woman, that Sapphic love was to be her destiny, come what may. Not a day passed without her thinking of Gudrun, her lost lover -- would she ever return? And could she be replaced? But her small circle of acquaintances in the village contained no likely candidates, and she just went on with her life, without passion or joy, until one day, she was emerging from her dressing room at the castle, when a vision of exquisite loveliness crossed her path -- a girl, she guessed, in her early twenties, with elfin features, huge, dark eyes, and long, long, straight, glossy black hair with a centre parting. She was slender as a wand, and wore the white uniform of a Lady-in-waiting. She smiled shyly at Celine as she disappeared into the Baroness's bedchamber.

At that moment, Celine knew beyond doubt that she had to have her, whatever it took.

Asking around as discreetly as possible, she ascertained that the girl was a new recruit, and was called Cecile.

Celine hung around the servants' quarters for as long as she dared that weekend, and most of the next, before Cecile eventually crossed her path once more. When she did, Celine smiled at her and said, 'Hello, you are Cecile, aren't you?'

'Yes,' she replied, timidly, 'I am new here.'

Celine took the girl's slim, delicate hand. 'I hope we may become friends.'

Cecile looked down at her hand in Celine's. Her eyelashes were long and black, hooding her gorgeous eyes. 'I'd like that.'

'Good. My name is Celine. You may have heard bad things about me.'

'Are they true?'

'Probably.'

Cecile laughed, a sweet, tinkling laugh, and Celine squeezed her hand lightly.

'Do you have any time off, Cecile?'

'The mistress gives me a day off every week.'

'How would you like to come swimming with me -- then come for a meal in the village?'

'Oh, Celine, that would be lovely.'

Settling on the following Tuesday, and hoping the weather stayed fine, Celine stroked Cecile's fine long hair in a sensual, lingering way, then gave her a brief kiss on the cheek as they both had to go, Cecile to dress her mistress, Celine to return home.

She could hardly wait for Tuesday to come around, and, when it dawned clear and warm, she breathed a sigh of relief, then slipped into a lace trimmed camisole, over which she wore a jade green silk dress. She had arranged to meet Cecile from the Baron's coach, which he sent to the village daily, for fresh provisions.

Celine's heart gave a little flutter when the raven-haired beauty stepped down from the coach, wearing a simple maroon dress -- she looked even more gorgeous than Celine's memory, which had been working overtime.

Chatting about nothing much, they walked hand-in-hand, Celine holding a lace-fringed parasol in her free hand -- the sun was already high in the sky.

When they arrived at Celine's favourite spot by the lakeside, she was gratified to see that they were quite alone, even without the natural arbour of trees, they couldn't be overlooked. Celine immediately stripped off her clothes and started for the shore, only to look back and see Cecile timidly toying with buttons, obviously embarassed.

'Come along!' she said, and waded into the shallows to await her new friend. Gingerly, Cecile made her way down the grassy slope, still wearing a long, white cotton shift, and stepped delicately into the cool water. Celine reached for her hand and pulled her gently into deeper water, laughing at the girl's timidity.

'Do come on, Cecile,' she said, 'it's quite warm once you get in.'

Cecile gave a little squeal as Celine drew her into swimming depth, but soon settloed down, showing herself an adept swimmer, despite the hindrance of the shift. They splashed around for a while, enjoying the cool, clean water of the lake, holding hands and playing like children, until Celine made to wade out to the bank. She looked back at the brunette, and saw that the shift had become completely transparent in the water, and that Cecile was acutely conscious of this, and was trying to cover the black triangle which showed at her groin.

'Don't be silly,' said Celine, 'you're truly lovely, Cecile.'

'Oh, but I feel......er strange. Nobody has seen......well, you know. And my breasts aren't nice and round like yours -- in fact, I hardly have any at all!'

Celine couldn't help looking at Cecile's nipples, now hard as rocks, jutting darkly through the soaking cotton, at the tips of what were no more than small mounds.

'I think your breasts are absolutely charming,' said Celine, 'may I touch them?'

Cecile nodded dumbly, and lowered her eyes, as Celine came up behind her and reached around, cupping her tiny tits, and teasing the prominent nipples to still more exciting firmness.

Then Celine reached down and lifted the hem of the girl's sopping shift, and deftly slipped it up over her head. 'There,' she said, 'let's go and dry off in the sun, shall we?'

Cecile's shyness seemed to dissipate as they lay together on the sun-baked slope, and Celine laced her hand into Cecile's, without a word passing between them.

She thought they both slept for a while, but when she turned towards the brunette, she found herself looking straight into her lovely, almost black eyes. It seemed the most natural thing to do to lean over and kiss her -- so she did, and found her kiss welcomed and returned, as their tongues began to explore. When Celine drew away, she asked, 'Are you a virgin, Cecile?'

She took a long time to answer, then finally said, 'No.....it was the groom at the Castle.'

Celine waited -- there seemed to be more to it than that.

'He was a pig. I....I...' Celine put a finger to the girl's lips. 'You don't have to say any more, darling,' she said.

'Oh, Celine,' said Cecile, 'you are so nice. I love to be with you.'

'Will you let me make love to you?'

'Oh yes,' she said, without hesitation, and Celine sought out her lovely nipples with her mouth, sucking and biting gently, drawing small moans from the young brunette, as her nipples took on lives of their own. Meanwhile, Celine's hand traced the girl's naked body, across her flat stomach, into the soft black hair of her pubis, down, down, until she encountered her prize, the lips of Cecile's pussy, already moist with anticipation. Celine's knowing fingers pinched lightly at her clitoris, which hardened as if to order, then she needed both hands, as she eased Cecile's outer lips apart with the figers of one, aand transferred the other from her clit, to plunge two fingers deep into the hot depths of her vagina

'Oh, Celine, that's wonderful!' she cried, but more delights were in store as Celine's tongue followed her hand's track down across Cecile's belly and started to lap her slit hungrily, pausing to plunge into her cunt and taste its sweet juices. Cecile gave a great, heaving, shuddering sigh, and promptly came, in a remarkable gushing stream that took celine completely by surprie, soaking her head and shoulders completely.

'Oh, Celine, my love, I'm so sorry!' she spluttered, but Celine was flattered to have had such an effect on the brunette.

'Think nothing of it -- but now it's my turn,' she said, and spread her long legs wide, then guided Cecile's head down to her hairless crack. She was a fast learner, and used her fingers, tongue and teeth on Celine, so that in no time at all, she felt the waves of an orgasm approaching, then sweeping over her, so that she abandoned all care and screamed wildly, and feared they may have been overheard.

They needed another swim -- this time Cecile went naked, her slender, lithe body knifing through the calm water, much to Celine's admiration -- until the hunger started to get the better of them, then they walked happily back to the village tavern.

They spent the afternoon together, in idle gossip, and it was only after Cecile had gone that Celine realised that she hadn't thought about Gudrun for a few days. She skipped around the house, thinking of the things she would have to teach Cecile, and how much fun that would be.

The days dragged by until Cecile's next visit, Celine having to muster all her patience and swallow her disgust to coax a weak spurt from the Baron, as she faked an orgasm herself, then busy herself around the house for the remaining time.

At last the day arrived, and Celine met Cecile from the coach. The weather had turned chilly, so they decided against swimming. 'Let's just go to your house,' suggested Cecile.

She was halfway upstairs before Celine had got the door closed behind them, her hands already busy with the buttons of her dress. All shyness was gone, and petticoats and shift followed her dress onto the floor, until she jumped, stark naked, onto Celine's feather bed, giggling with delight. Celine wasn't far behind, and their bodies were soon entwined, kissing breathlessly, and telling each other just how much they had been longing for this moment.

Celine had to slow the younger girl down a little, make her savour every moment of their lovemaking, and took time to drink in the beautiful sight of her slender body. She loved the way her nipples stood out sharply at the tips of her tiny, pointed breasts, and Cecile, for her part, was so entranced by Celine's naked pussy that she asked if Celine would shave her too.

'Of course, darling,' said Celine, 'if that's what you want.'

She fetched a bowl of hot water, a brush and some soap, and lathered Cecile's belly, and her slit, right back to the tiny hole of her anus, before setting to work with her razor.

It took her perhaps twenty minutes to complete the task, and when she showed the result to the brunette in a mirror, she said she liked it. But Celie hadn't finished, and fetched some scented oil, which she smoothed all around the shaven area, starting with Cecile's belly. When she reached her sensitive pussy lips, Celine dwelt on her task, but her real prize was Cecile's little, puckered, arsehole, and she worked oil gently at first, slowly into the very portals of her rectum, then, making Cecile squirm, pushed firmly into her velvet tunnel with a long, questing finger, then joined it with another.

'Oh, Celine, you're hurting me!' she complained, but made no move to pull away, and when Celine thrust slowly in and out, she started to moan, and reached down for her own clitoris, which he began to massage in rhythm with Celine's strokes in her arsehole.

'Oh, oh, oh, Celine, darling!' she shouted, then shuddered spamodically and came, drenching her friend with floods of her fluid.

Celine reached into her bedside cabinet and brought out something she had put there to replace the dildo that Gudrun had taken with her -- a long, smooth cucumber. 'Now it's my turn, Cecile!' she said, applying oil to the surface of the vegetable

She spread her legs, and held her pussy lips wide apart, showing Cecile the glistening pink of her hot, wet cunt, into which she slowly worked the big cucumber, as she tweaked Celine's clit with her free hand.

'Oh yes, fuck me, yes, yes!' shouted Celine, and, when she was reaching a real frenzy, 'Now, shove your finger up my arse, darling NOW!'

Cecile, with slight hesitancy, complied, and Celine once again knew the pleasure of a tumultuous orgasm at the hands of her friend.

Later, when they walked up the village street towards the tavern, a large and impressive 'coach and four' drew up on the square, and a footman rushed around to open the door and extend a hand to an alighting passenger. Celine shuddered when she saw the red robes of the instantly-recognisable Cardinal Vezier, infamous throughout the land for his persecution, torture and execution of witches. What was he doing here?

But Celine's pleasure at having Cecile for company soon put all other matters out of her head, and they enjoyed a meal together, then went back to Celine's house, where they lay together for a long, long siesta, toying with each other from time to time, just happy to be together. The only sad note of the day was when they finally had to part, both knowing it would be a week before they could be together again. Little did they realise it would be much longer!

Thee next weekend, Celine's visit to the Baron's lair was even more of a trial. He couldn't be aroused, despite all Celine's efforts, and he eventually asked her -- hesitantly -- if she would mind doing a striptease for him, while he masturbated. She duly obliged, slowly sliding out of her dress, petticoats and shift, gliding as sexily as she knew how around the foot of the bed, where he sat, trying to coax a flacid cock into life. When she saw how much difficulty he was having, she almost felt sorry for him, and, in desperation, sat on the chaise-longue with her legs wide open, talking about her actions, then slowly spread open her pussy-lips with the fingers of both hands, revealing her pink cunt. She put her tongue out at the same time, and, at last, the Baron came, with a weak little spurt, and collapsed back on the bed, saying, 'Aah, thank you my dear!' in a sort of breathless whisper.

She went quietly out of the door, just in time to see a scuffle taking place down at the far end of the corridor. Her hand went to her mouth as she saw what was going on. Her beloved Cecile was being dragged, screaming and kicking, out of a door and off onto the open courtyard, by two muscular guys, while none other than the dreaded Cardinal Vezier stood impasively by, obviously in charge! Celine's first reaction was to rush to her friend's assistance, but something told her that she would be ill-advised to intervene, so she waited until she saw Cecile being bundled into a coach and driven off, then knocked on the Baron's door again.

He was half asleep, but she was eventually able to get his attention.

'Why is Cecile being taken away, sir?' she asked.

'And who, pray, is Cecile?'

'The Baroness's Lady-in-waiting. That awful Cardinal is taking her. She is a friend of mine,' she blurted out.

'Just watch your mouth, young lady,' said the Baron, 'the Cardinal is one of the most powerful men in the land, and I wouldn't let it be known that this....this..Cecile, was a friend of yours, if I were you.'

'But....but, why?'

The Baron's attitude softened just a little, perhaps mindful of the service Celine had so recently done him. 'She is guilty of witchcraft,' he said.

'But, sir, that's ridiculous!'

'There is proof.'

'What proof?'

'She was seen by two of her fellow servants, on her day off, walking in an intimate way with another woman, in the village. That is strictly against God's law, as you know, my dear.'

An awful fear ran through Celine, then. Not only for her friend, but, naturally enough, for her own safety. If Cecile had been denounced, why had she too not been the object of a sudden arrest. In a flash, she knew. The Baron's patronage meant that no servant would dare to denounce her, for fear of reprisals.

'What will become of Cecile, sir?'

'Oh, I imagine she will burn at the stake -- that's what they do to witches.'

Celine dropped to her knees. 'Sir, I've never pleaded with you before, but please intercede for my friend -- she doesn't deserve such a cruel fate -- please!'

'Oh, do get up, girl, I'll see what I can do -- just so long as you are nice to me, right?'

'Oh yes, sir, I'll do anything you want, if you can only save her.'

Back at home, Celine scarcely slept a wink that night. She hurried down to the square in the morning, and was horrified to see three huge stakes set into the pavings, each surrounded by an ample stack of faggots. She knew what that meant.

A crowd soon started to gather, and Celine, with horrible fascination, stood back to watch. Her hand flew to her mouth and she gasped out loud when the village bailiffs led in three young women, each identically clothed, in white cotton dresses, tied at the waists with cords of hemp. She recognised all of them. First came a sobbing Jacqueline, who read Tarot cards for all and sundry, then a downcast Brigitte, who sold potions to 'cure all ills,' then, to Celine's utter horror, her head proudly held high, came Cecile, her lover. God, they were going to burn her at the stake!

The Cardinal strutted up to a podium, and started to speak, his loud, authoritative voice, ringing out clearly in the silence that had fallen over the crowd.

'You are here to see God's justice carried out,' he said, 'Our God will not tolerate falsehoods, and Madamoiselles Dubois and Lemelle have been found guilty of such reprehensive behaviour. Madamoiselle Girardot, however, is guilty of an abomination still more heinous, and the flames will purify her soul of the sin of sexual deviation.'

He intoned a long prayer, then said, 'Now Madamoiselle Dubois will be consigned to purifying flames.'

Two burly men dragged her to the stake, hoisted her writhing body up, and tied her securely to the great wooden post, arms behind her, ropes around her waist holding her wrists together, and more rope around her ankles. One man then threw a lighted torch into the dry faggots, which immediately began to crackle and burn, as Jacqueline sobbed, and from the bloodthirsty crowd came cries of 'Burn the witch!' and 'Let the fire take her!'

Soon the flames gathered strength, licked up to the hem of Jacqueline's dress, and, as Celine stifled a cry of horror, the girl's scream rent the air as she was consumed by the flames. The awful, sweet smell of burnt flesh wafted across the crowd, as the Cardinal turned his attention to Brigitte, who seemed to accept her fate sullenly -- soo, she, too was tied to her stake, and flames flared up around her. At last, she too let out a piercing shriek of agony as she was taken by the relentless fires.

Just as the Cardinal began to announce his third victim, however, the Baron rode into the square on his white stallion, and the crowd parted as he made his way to the Cardinal's dais. The Cardinal paused and turned to listen to the Baron, and a long, evidently heated conversation ensued. Finally, the Cardinal faced the c rowd once more.

'The Baron has interceded on behalf of Madamoiselle Girardot, and her sentence will be commuted.' Howls greeted this statement, but turned to cheers when he further announced: 'She will not burn -- but she will receive fifty lashes on her naked body, that she may learn the error of her ways.' He nodded to the bailiffs, 'Prepare her!'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds