Celuna's Hunt

Hunter walked behind the curtain and gratefully took the towel one of the stagehands offered him. He wiped his chest and the back of his neck as he walked to his dressing room. Before he even opened the door, he knew someone else was in there. He could smell them. Slowly he opened the door, preparing in case he was jumped.

Instead, he saw a man sitting casually on the couch. Hunter couldn’t tell how tall the man was. He could tell a little bit of his build. The man’s deep brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail that lay over his shoulder. There were streaks of distinguishing gray at his temples. Sharp intelligence made his eyes twinkle.

“Good evening Mr. Hunter,” he said softly. His voice was rich, deep and softly accented. He could be French or Canadian Hunter was not sure which.

“Please do not let my presence disrupt you,”

“Who are you?” Hunter asked as he walked through the door, extending his senses to see if anyone else was in the room.

“There is no one with me. I am here only to extend an invitation,” Jacques said calmly. The lad knew how to search for danger. That was a point in his favor though it would take more than that to impress Remy and Cleona Levouix, Alphas of the city.

“You didn’t answer my question,” Hunter pointed out.

“My name is Jacques,” he said with a smile and a tip of his head, “I am employed by Remy Levouix. He and his lovely wife, Cleona, have asked that I extend their invitation to dine with them this evening. They would very much like to meet you.”

“Why? I have never heard of them before,” Hunter said. That wasn’t exactly true. He knew exactly who Remy and Cleona Levouix were. He really should have made his presence known to them as soon as they had pulled in. However, he’d had other duties to attend to.

“They have heard of you,” Jacques improvised, “But to be truthful, there is another matter they wish to discuss with you.”

“And that is?”

“I am not at liberty to say more. However, it is a matter close to both their hearts.” Jacques answered, “Will you accept their invitation?”

“I suppose it can’t hurt. I’m done here for the night,” he answered.

“Do you have something to wear?” Jacques asked suddenly.

“I don’t have a tux but I think I can scrounge up something,” Hunter said with a smile. Jacques returned his smile with an easy one of his own.

“It is good thing you accepted their invitation, Mr. Hunter. I would have hated to have forced the issue,”

“I would have not liked that either,” Hunter agreed, “And you can call me Hunter.”

“Very well Hunter,” Jacques smiled and then he walked out the door. Now he needed to find Celune. Her mother wanted her to attend the casual dinner party as well. It would be a much harder task than convincing Hunter to attend.

Celune sat at her dressing table glaring at her image in the mirror. She was to be put on display again. How she hated this whole farce. She stared at her reflection. Her hair had been pulled up and off her face and neck in an artful disarray of black curls. Her shoulders were bared by the neckline of the deepest purple cocktail dress. It clung to her curves and then flared softly just below mid-thigh. Black silk stockings gently hugged her legs and velvet heels dyed the same shade as her dress, held her feet. She felt like a fucking Barbie doll. She stood up and walked out of the room with a snort of disgust. Time to jump through the hoops and hope none of these puppies pissed her off.

Hunter walked through the door of house looking for all the world as if he belonged there. He was tastefully dressed in a black suit and white shirt. His hair had been pulled back into a sleek ponytail and secured with a black leather thong. He glanced around, quickly assessing the people milling about and judging how much of a threat they may be. He was about to circle the outside of the dance floor when a very familiar scent teased his nostrils causing them to quiver in excitement. She was here. He paused and studied the dancers whirling passed him.

He spotted her, looking exquisitely bored with her dance partner. The man resembled a cross between an Afghan hound and a weasel. She stared off into the air as if she were a million miles away while her partner babbled on about something, More than likely himself. Easily Hunter moved through the dance floor, his gaze intent on his prey. He knew the moment that she scented him. Her eyes came into focus and her whole body tensed. He could see her nostrils flaring to catch his scent. Then her golden eyes found his and she held his stare. He wasn’t sure if she would stand her ground or bolt. He walked towards her with a very determined stride. She would not escape him this time.

Celune stared at Hunter as he stalked her through the crowd. She would not run from him. Roderick kept her moving around the outer circle but Hunter never lost track of them in the swirl of faces. She felt her body quivering from her head to her feet and felt the rush of damp heat between her thighs. She had managed to control her very hormonal body through the entire evening until he had entered the picture. Damn it. Why was he here?

Then he was there, standing in front of her and easily pushing Roderick out of the way. Neither one paid any attention to his protests. Hunter wrapped his strong arm around her slender waist pulling her flush against his body in blatant intimacy. Immediately she could feel the hard evidence of his arousal pressing against her stomach. She gasped softly as his other hand claimed hers in its warm embrace. He continued to stare into her eyes. If he expected her to turn, he was in for a very big surprise. Her hand rested on one broad pectoral muscle as he whirled her around the dance floor.

“I told you I would find you,” he whispered softly as he placed his nose against her neck. He inhaled deeply, smelling her arousal at his mere presence. As soon as possible, he would get her alone and taste her essence first hand. Then he would bury himself in her waiting heat and make her scream in searing passion.

“Finding and holding are two very different things,” she rumbled softly.

“I will hold you, kiss you, make you scream,” he growled back.

“Do not flatter yourself. No one makes me scream,” she breathed as his tongue snaked out and caressed her skin.

“I will taste every inch of you,” he continued, “You chased off my amusement the other evening and then did not replace her in my bed. I was not through with her yet,”

“Yes, you were or she would have been finished,” she ground out before she could stop herself. She bit her lip to keep from snarling in a jealous fit.

“You sound almost jealous yet before that night we had never met,” he teased. He pulled her hips closer to his, “Do not forget, I have tasted your desire.”

“You flatter yourself,”

“So you have said yet what reaction would I get were I to kiss you at this very moment?” he laughed huskily, “I know what I would get.”

“Do you?”

“I would get a warm rush of heat from your body and the scent of your arousal filling my senses. I would get your eager response to my kiss, my touch,”

“In front of all these people?” she laughed, “I think not. Unlike some I do not make a spectacle of myself.”

Hunter responded with laugher of his own right before sweeping her out onto the darkened balcony. He swept her into the darkest corner where no light touched them. Then he claimed her mouth in a possessive kiss.

The pleasure shot through her body like lightning. The bastard was right she thought as her body responded with a rush of heat. Her fingers dug into his coat as he plundered her mouth with expert skill. He wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer against him, letting her feel every hard plane of his body. She let a small whimper of desire slip free as his arousal pressed, hot and hard, against her stomach. His tongue pushed passed her lips to sweep the inside of her mouth causing her to whimper at each stroke.

Her scent became stronger as he continued his assault. He let his hands travel down her sweetly curved body until they cupped her firm buttocks. He lifted her against him, settling his arousal right at the juncture of her thighs as he leaned her against the balustrade. Celune wrapped her arms around his neck and Hunter gave a low guttural growl of pleasure as he felt her damp heat press against him. Slowly her long supple legs came up to wrap around his hips and he began a slow rocking motion against her.

Celune let her head fall back as Hunter trailed his mouth down her throat to the hollow at its base. He laved that hollow with his tongue before continuing to the edge of the fabric. He nudged and pushed at the neckline until he had succeeded in exposing the curves of her lush breasts. Her fingers speared into his silken hair as his tongue swept deep into her cleavage.

Hunter set her on the edge of the balustrade and moved one hand to her thigh. Slowly he bunched the fabric of her skirt in his hand, exposing more and more of her silk stocking and satin skin. He slipped his hand around beneath her thigh to the exposed heart of her. Gently he stroked her through her damp panties, making her moan aloud. Twice more he stroked her, causing shivers of pleasure to race over her skin. Her thigh muscles clenched in response and Hunter found himself pulled closer to her in a strong grip.

With a smile of pure male appreciation, he slipped his fingers into her panties to the heated skin beneath. She gasped in shocked pleasure as he started to stroke her again slowly at first and then gradually picking up speed. Her body quivered and shook with intense pleasure. He looked up and stared into her half closed eyes. They were glowing gold with her passion. Her very skin seemed to glow. He claimed her mouth as he continued to caress her, taking her moans of pleasure into him. Somehow, he had known it would be like this. From the first moment, he had smelled her aroma; he had known that theirs would be a wild passion like a bonfire in the night. He knew she would scream and claw him, that she would howl her passion and release to the heavens. He wanted nothing more than to bury himself inside her and feel that passion take flight from its very beginning.

“What are you doing to me,” she whimpered as her body practically jerked with each stroke of his fingers.

“I am giving you intense pleasure,” he whispered against her mouth, “But it is not what I want.”

“What do you want?” she breathed, looking into his eyes. They were glowing an intense blue green of their passion.

“I want to taste your passion as I did before,” he growled, “I want to drink it from your honeyed body,”

She gasped as his mere words sent shivers of delight running through her. He held her gaze as he slowly moved his mouth down her body.

“Celune?” came Jacques softly accented voice. He knew they were out there, knew what they were doing. Jacques had hoped that Hunter had more class than to take her in such a setting but apparently, he didn’t. Nor did he seem to realize just what state Celune was in.

Celune jumped as if she had just grasped a live wire. She pushed Hunter away from her suddenly and straightened her skirts. To her own sensitive nose, she smelled of sex and Hunter. He stood behind her, a thoroughly male smile on his face. He leaned one hip against the balustrade.

“If you do not wipe that look off your face,” she growled huskily, “I will do it for you.”

“Promises… Celune?” he teased her with the knowledge of her name. He inhaled, letting her know exactly what he was doing and gave a very satisfied sigh. Their mingled scents sent shards of pleasure through him, “I do so enjoy your scent, Celune. Like sweet musky earth and steamy hot sex.”

“You… you,” she snarled. Suddenly she turned and walked away, too proud to run as she longed to do.

Jacques stepped out of the shadows not too far from Hunter. He watched Celune walk proudly back to the party. She held herself straight and tall. From the moment he had laid his hands on her bare skin, he knew that he would have her. The hunt had begun and he would be victorious. There was something about her that drew him. She made his predatory instincts rise to the fore and caused a longing ache to build inside him. He would satisfy that ache and her.

“I would not tease her too often, my friend,” Jacques said, taking adverse pleasure in watching Hunter suddenly tense up. The younger Loupa had been paying so much attention to Celune that he hadn’t noticed Jacques’ approach.

“Is that so?”

“Oh yes, it can be hazardous. She is a proud young woman and to sting that pride may cost you more than you wish to pay. Mr. and Mrs. Levouix would like to see you now.”

Hunter nodded and Jacques led the way to a small private den, secluded from the rest of the house. The sounds of the party could be heard vaguely through the thick doors. Remy Levouix sat in a high backed red velvet chair. He was clad impeccably in a black suit. His shoulder length black hair was secured in a ponytail, letting the end drape over his shoulder to just below his sternum. His intense green eyes regarded Hunter intently over long elegant steepled finger. There was no trace of gray in his hair. To his right stood Cleona Levouix, his wife. Her carriage was one of grace and nobility but also spoke of steel like strength. She held Hunter with her incredible amber colored eyes. Long auburn hair was caught up in an elegant French chignon. Her lean slender body was clad in a simple green cocktail dress that flattered her slender figure. Her hand rested on the back of her husband’s chair. Together they made an imposing sight and Hunter found himself wondering if he was about to get his ass handed to him on the proverbial silver platter. He’d be damned if he’d let them know that though. He held himself at his full six foot four height. His shoulders were held back and he looked deceptively at ease.

“Monsieur Levouix,” came Jacques elegant voice, “Allow me to present…”

“My name,” Hunter interrupted, “Is Jean-Paul Levesque.”

“Greetings, Monsieur Levesque,” Remy answered, “I would ask what brings you to my territory but I believe your work takes you many places.”

“Yes Monsieur Levouix, it does.”

“One does have to wonder, however, why it took so long for you to present yourself to us?” Remy questioned. He studied every nuance of Jean-Paul and gauged him quite accurately. If what Jacques said is true, Celune had indeed chosen her mate well. Remy, however, wasn’t going to just hand his only daughter over to this man without testing him first.

“Forgive me, Monsieur,” Hunter said, “It has been my intention to present myself to you as soon as possible. However, in my business things can often get in the way of the best intentions.”

“If it were any territory but mine, the oversight may have been viewed as an insult or worse yet, a challenge to my authority.”

“I would never think to challenge you, Monsieur,” Hunter answered honestly. He was not backing down from the man but showing him his respect.

“Oh for the sake of Mother Luna, are you two finished?” Cleona said suddenly, “All this verbal bantering is shredding what little patience I have with men at the moment.”

“You must forgive my wife, Jean-Paul.”

“No he must not and don’t think to speak for me, Remy. I am your mate and your equal not your beta,” she snapped, “I have had enough of this socially polite sparring. There is a much more important matter we need to discuss.”

Remy sighed and looked up at his wife. She had that look in her eye. She was going to get right to the heart of the matter. Go for the throat so to speak.

“I am not sure I understand,” Hunter said carefully. Cleona Levouix was not one to mess with any more than her mate was.

“You will in a moment,” Jacques chuckled, “Although you may not like it.”

“Shut up or get out Jacques,” Cleona said with a pointed look, “The issue I wish to discuss, Mr. Levesque…”

“Hunter or Paul please. Whichever you prefer,”

“Hunter? Very well,” Cleona said, “I wish to discuss my daughter,"

“Our daughter,” Remy corrected gently.

“Today, when she’s behaving herself she’s my daughter,” Cleona said, “When she is being difficult, she is your daughter. Now, Hunter,”

“I am sorry Madam, but I don’t believe I have met your daughter,” Hunter said. Cleona laughed softly, like the sound of crystal chimes.

“You have not met her? When her scent clings to you most strongly?”

“Celune?” Hunter asked with no small measure of shock.

“Yes,” Remy said, “Celune,”

“Are you questioning my intentions?” Hunter asked suddenly as he studied the two Loupa before him. Though they were the Alphas of this territory, they looked more like concerned parents wondering if he was going to debauch their daughter. Well that had been his intention a few short moments ago, but now he may have to rethink his plans. Although he was young and strong, he knew that Alphas didn’t remain Alphas by being unable to meet all challengers. He did not want to be on the bad side of Remy and Cleona Levouix. Did he still want Celune? Definitely, with a hunger he wasn’t sure he had every experienced before.

Cleona watched the thoughts dance through Hunter’s head. He was completely unaware of her presence in his mind, a skill she quite excelled at. She smiled inwardly. She could sense the energy inside him. She could tell that, not too long ago, he had been about to share that energy with Celune. What she did not find was his awareness that Celune was in Heat and that if they had shared their bodies, they would have merged their souls as completed as she and Remy had so long ago.

“What is it love?” came Remy’s voice inside her mind.

“He is unaware that Celune is in Heat. He doesn’t realize what almost occurred between them this night,” she sent back, “For all his apparent knowledge of the ways of the Loupa, he has never had any formal training and he is not aware of all the facets of our lives. He has always been a wanderer with no place to truly call his home and no one was there to guide him in his early years. All he has learned, he has learned on his own. He is impressive both in his presence and his strength of spirit.”

“That would be precisely what I am asking,” Cleona said calmly.

“I…”

“I suggest you answer honestly, Hunter. The females of the species are definitely not the less dangerous,” Remy commented with a small smile.

“Very well, honesty then. I had not thought beyond getting her into my bed,” Hunter answered. Cleona’s eyes flared in anger much like her daughter’s. Then the fire calmed to a low simmer.

“That may have been a little too honest,” Jacques murmured softly.

“Hunter,” Remy began, “Do you know what stage Celune is in right now?”

“Stage?” Hunter hated to reveal his ignorance about anything, but this was not the time to worry about appearances.

“She is in Heat,” Remy answered, “Had you succeeded in bedding her, the act would have bound your souls together for all eternity. Not something to do lightly. My daughter finds you very attractive. She has apparently been studying you for quite some time. Do not trifle with her at this delicate stage.”

“No wonder she was so cranky,” Hunter mused as he thought of Celune’s actions the first night they had met. She had been jealous of Debra. She wanted to remove her competition.

“Excuse me?” Remy questioned with a raised eyebrow. Effortlessly he slipped within Hunter’s mind and viewed for himself Celune’s actions. He smiled inwardly. She reminded him so much of Cleona it was rather frightening.

“It seems I will have to rethink things where Celune is concerned,” Hunter commented. He wanted her but bonding with someone was definitely out of the question. The whole situation made him want to break something.

The meeting with Remy and Cleona concluded peacefully enough, though Hunter was in a most unpleasant situation. He wanted Celune, badly. Now, because of her present hormonal state, he couldn’t have her. He lingered a few more moments at the party and then returned to his hotel room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Celuna's Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds