Cemetery Summons Ch. 03

"Jack! Oh, fine then! I'll just do this myself!" she yelled. Jack turned his head and saw her pick up his shirt. She held it in both hands and lifted it to her nose, inhaling deeply. She breathed again, this time as deeply as she could. Her eyes were almost closed. Jack leaned against the washing machine and watched with growing interest as she licked his shirt and moaned something darkly.

Her right hand slid down her curvaceous body, slipping beneath her shorts and into her panties. Jack saw her eyes shut entirely when her fingers reached her wet sex. She began at a slow rhythm, long, slow drives into her body with slender fingers. Jack could see the strain in her legs, tendons on her feet clearly defined. She took another deep breath and her toes curled.

"Jesus..." Jack murmured, finishing with the laundry as he loaded the detergent and turned the washing machine on.

He walked into his bathroom and took off his jeans and boxers and hopped into the shower. The water washed over him and he looked down at his cock staring him in the face, pulsing.

"Jack! Oh!" came the succubus' voice from the living room-kitchen. Jack grabbed his cock and sighed.

"Damn bitch," he muttered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds