• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ch. 01: First Day at Work - Samantha

Ch. 01: First Day at Work - Samantha

I walked into the office through a pair of glass doors and was met with a fantastic site: not just the prospect of a brand new job, but the girl who was to be my new secretary. Her name was Samantha, and she was a very petite blonde with shoulder-length hair, slightly curled; pale blue eyes with a light shade of makeup, wearing a nice, flowing top and tight jeans leading down to dainty black flats. She smiled broadly at me.

"Welcome!" she chirped, and leaned forward to shake my hand. I smiled back at her almost at a stutter, and shook. Then, as if on cue, my new boss walked around the corner.

"Nick!" he said, spreading his arms and embracing me. "Great to have you on board. Have you met Sam?"

"Just now, yes. Is she to be my secretary?"

At that, Sam smiled again and nodded her head vigorously. "Oh yes. All sales guys have had me at one time or another. As a secretary, I mean." The pause between those two sentences was longer than I had expected, but I didn't pay it any mind. I nodded again, and Jack - my new boss - took my arm and said "Let's show you to your new office."

I followed Jack and Sam followed me towards the corner office down the hallway, set back and away from the other cubicles. "We put you back here," Jack said, "so as to leave you undisturbed while you work."

They brought me into a beautiful office with floor-to-ceiling windows, a huge desk, and a large lounging space with a couch. "Is this okay for you?" Jack asked, knitting his brow, looking actually worried.

"I - I - I think this will do just fine," I stammered. I almost laughed as I shook Jack's hand.

"Good. Well, we'll let you get settled. Anything you need, just ask Sam here." He turned to her. "Sam, could you go get Nick a cup of coffee? Thanks dear."

She bowed her head ever so slightly, Jack smiled at her, and she departed the room quietly, shutting the door behind her. He turned to me in the silence of my new office as I put my briefcase down on the couch and sat down.

He sat down beside me. "You look stressed out already! Everything okay?" He said.

I sighed heavily. "I feel great, but starting a new job after so long is definitely overwhelming." I breathed heavily and looked around. "Do you guys offer in-house massages? They had those at my last job and they were a lifesaver some mornings."

Jack actually laughed at me. "No, we don't." He got up and looked right at me. "But we have something far better. Have I not told you about our corporate secretarial policy?"

I was confused. "No, no...nobody has said anything to me about that. You mean Sam? I didn't even know I was getting a secretary."

He unbuttoned his jacket and put his hands in his pockets, smiling widely. "Well...there's no delicate way to put this, so I'll just come right out and say it. They are contractually obligated to do whatever it is that you want."

I was shocked. A lump formed in my throat, and the pit of my stomach began to flutter. I suddenly felt hot. "W-w-what? What do you mean?"

"Exactly that," Jack went on. "There's Sam, and Alexandra, Katie, Jen, Kathleen...and that's just here on our floor."

"What do you mean exactly though by 'anything I want'?" I questioned. My cock began to stir in my slacks, starting to get hard, the blood pulsing right to the head faster than I'd ever felt. It almost hurt.

"You can do whatever it is that you want to them, with them...however you need to relieve stress. That's why we have this policy here. The women in the office all know about it, and the secretaries love it. Everybody has signed NDAs so there's no risk to spouses or the outside world. Are you intrigued?"

At this point I was extremely aroused. "I mean...yes, that sounds really nice. I'm just a little shocked is all."

Jack laughed again. He was a 60-year-old man with a trimmed white beard, heavyset, wearing black dress pants and matching shirt with suspenders. I knew he had a wife and two daughters, and I'd seen their pictures on his desk: it surprised me from the moment we'd met in the interview, since he wasn't particularly attractive - how did he have such a pretty wife and daughters? But he was a very nice man, and I of course appreciated his giving me a chance at this job.

He walked toward the door. "Why don't I just let you and Sam get acquainted and you can find out how things work around here?" He opened the door, and Sam herself was standing here holding a cup of steaming hot coffee. For whatever reason, she was smiling cutely and not at all worrying about the fact that her hands were probably burning. Jack passed by her and said on his way back to his office, "We'll talk at lunch!"

Sam walked timidly into my office with the cup of coffee and set it down on the table. I could see the palms of her hands were red, but she was showing no signs of pain. She stood up and put her hands behind her back, and kind of swayed back and forth from side to side.

"How's it going so far?" She said. Her voice was as cute as her seemingly perfect body.

I leaned back on the couch, and thought to myself, Should I just take full advantage of this right here and now? I almost didn't even let my brain try and think of a reason not to indulge.

"Loving it so far." I said. "Could you do me a small favor and shut the door, please?" She walked toward the door. "Oh, and draw the blind on the window, if you would, thanks, Sam."

She did this, and then turned back to me. It looked as if she were waiting for something. She was so unbelievably cute, I was sure my hard cock was visible.

"Jack was telling me about this policy here, about the secretaries," I said.

Sam nodded enthusiastically, and inched closer toward the couch. "I thought I'd see what it was all about."

Immediately upon saying that, Sam actually dropped to her knees. Her back was straight, but she was on her knees in front of me. Her lips were so perfect and pouty and her eyes were a pool of sentient blue that I wanted to swim in.

I moved forward on the couch so I was on the edge and our faces were very close. "What I want..." I whispered, to which she nodded and actually bit her lip, her eyebrows knitting, her eyes looking at me expectantly. "...is for you to suck my cock."

Her face broke out into a huge smile, and she reached for my belt. She unbuckled it, and unbuttoned my pants, shimmying them down my legs, exposing my rock-hard dick, sticking straight up into the air. She gasped, visibly, and sat back on her calves.

"Wow, this is...this is great." She said.

I chuckled and said, "Why?"

"The other men in this office are all much older than you."

"Small dicks?"

"Not necessarily small, not all of them," she said, as she wrapped her small, warm hands around my dick, "but old. Don't get me wrong, I love old men, really I do..."

With that, she oriented her face parallel to my cock, opened her mouth, and actually swallowed it whole.

I closed my eyes. She was literally gobbling my cock down her tiny throat, taking it back so far that I could feel her tonsils moving. She was clearly an expert, because she giggled even with my dick in her mouth.

"That feels so good, Sam...thank you...thank you...." I wasn't sure why I was thanking her when I knew, from what Jack had said, that she had to do this for me.

She continued to suck and slurp, so much so that saliva began actively flowing from the corners of her mouth down my shaft and my balls, pooling in my taint. She continued to suck even as I stretched my legs out and around her, my pants rustling at my ankles. She didn't even seem to notice.

On her own she picked her head up off my cock, strings of saliva hanging from her lips and tongue, and was still smiling. She took a strand of spit from her mouth with her fore, thumb, and ring fingers, and drew it up above her head, stretching it. Then she took those same fingers and brought them close to my mouth. I opened my eager lips and took her fingers in my mouth, licking them clean. She cackled maniacally, almost like a mental patient, then grew immediately serious and brought her head down on my cock again, almost violently.

She kept sucking and sucking, up and down, repeatedly hitting the back of her throat with my cock until I could feel my balls begin to tingle. I knew I was going to cum, but didn't want this to end! Who would?

I couldn't help myself. I couldn't even tell her I was cumming because she wouldn't stop. I unleashed my cum straight down her throat, and I could tell she actually loved it because she began moaning with pleasure. We both could feel the cum eject from my cock and fill her warm mouth and throat, driving straight down into her stomach. My cock pulsed and was almost electric in her mouth, even as she withdrew it.

I looked right in her eyes, and she stared back at mine.

"That was ... extremely unexpected for my first day at work."

She giggled again, and stood up. Her pretty blouse was soaked with her spit and some of my cum. She looked down at it and tried wiping some away, but sighed. Something told me this wasn't the first shirt she'd ruined at work doing something like this.

"So I'll see you later?" She said as she turned the doorknob and opened the door.

"Yes, yes...yes, definitely." I managed to choke out.

"Cool!" She turned on her heels and walked out of my office.

And that was just day one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ch. 01: First Day at Work - Samantha

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 855 milliseconds