• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ch. 3) Fun with Lesbian Friends

Ch. 3) Fun with Lesbian Friends

Everything in this story is based on a real experience that I had, though I wrote it from the guy's perspective, not mine. Everyone was over 18.

*******

I knocked on the apartment door before me and was quickly greeted by Katie, her hair in a messy bun, silk choker around her neck and dressed in a Spider-Man t-shirt and running shorts.

"Hey buddy," she said with a smile as she stepped aside, allowing me to enter her home. "It's good to see you."

It had been several days since my last visit, and I was understandably nervous to see my girls again. The last time I had been here I had cum inside Becca's unprotected pussy. She had asked me not to but far too late. By the time she had said anything about it I was already mid-orgasm, filling my friend with more cum than I thought I had in me.

"Hey Katie! How's it going?" I said, trying to conceal my nervousness.

"Good. Becca and are are just moving some furniture. Funny you should come over now." She smiled and laughed, knowing full well that she had asked me over for that very reason.

"Haha, yea funny. Now where is this furniture anyway?"

"It's just over here." Katie guided me through her apartment and into the back room where I could see Becca trying, with little luck, to push a dresser.

"Need some help?" I said interrupting my friend's useless heaves.

As I spoke Becca stood up and turned to me, her hands on her hips and breathing heavily. "Yea please," she said through panting breaths.

I was immediately stunned by Becca. Her curly hair was tied back in two pigtails and her cheeks were red from heavy lifting. Beyond that she wasn't wearing much at all. On top she wore a powder blue bra that made her breasts look incredible, their cleavage begging for my attention. On the bottom, she wore a matching pair of panties that exposed the bottom third of her ass cheeks. If all that wasn't enough to turn me on, her whole body was glistening with a thin layer of sweat.

"Come on baby. You promised you wouldn't try to start without me." Katie scolded her girlfriend as she walked into the room and gave her a kiss. "I don't want you to get hurt moving this heavy furniture on your own."

"Yea sorry, I just got eager."

"It's alright. Now that we're all here we can get started." As Katie finished her thought she pulled off her t-shirt, exposing a lacy black bra that felt like it had come directly from one of my fantasies. She then removed her shorts, revealing a black thong that showed off a perfect firm ass.

For a moment I stood there frozen. My cock starting to stiffen in my jeans.

"Well...come on." Becca waved a hand towards me. "It gets stuff in here pretty quick, so..."

"So, what?" I asked. At this point it was hard to think.

"Haha, So strip down dude," Latie answered as she walked towards me. "Trust us it gets way too hot in here when you're moving furniture. The AC must be busted or something." She took hold of the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head revealing my bare chest. "That's better," she continued. "Now..." she stuck her finger into the waistband of my jeans and tugged playfully, though I still remained frozen.

"Oh come on dude," said Becca, her breast bouncing slightly as she made her way over to me. "It's not like you have something that'll be a surprise to us." She laughed, unzipped my pants and yanked them towards the ground. "Oh!" She said as they landed with a soft thud on the ground. "Um sorry I didn't realize."

As soon as I was free of my jeans my cock sprung to life, tenting my boxers so high that it felt like they might tear off. "Oh sorry, sorry." Suddenly shaken from my frozen state, I tried to hide my erection.

Katie and Becca shared a knowing glance at each other. "Come on man you don't have to apologize," said Katie. "We've been over this."

"Yea but I just thought... well, after the last time."

"You mean when you came inside my girlfriend?" Said Katie with a laugh. "Yea that was a little unexpected but you're still our best friend and we want to help you if we can."

"You..." I was suddenly finding it hard to speak. "You still want to help?" I could feel myself getting harder, my cock twitching beneath my boxers.

"Well yea," replied Becca. "We love you man. We just have to make sure you cum other places."

My heart was pounding now, as the head of my cock started peaking out of the fly of my boxers. "Oh, okay," I stuttered.

Becca put her finger in my waistband and pulled my boxers to the floor. "Haha, come on dude. Let us help you so that you have the attention to help us move some furniture." She shoved me to bed that she and Katie shared. "Now lay down."

I immediately followed instructions. I layed on the bed with my hard cock reaching towards the ceiling. As soon as I did, my beautiful lesbian friends followed suit. They unhooked their bras, slid off their panties and crawled into bed with me. Each of them took a side, their naked bodies sandwiching mine, their delicate hands gliding up and down my torso.

"So um, we were thinking," began Katie as she moved her hand slowly closer to my cock. "Since you're doing us a big favor today we could do you a big favor in return."

"You're already doing me a big favor."

"Haha yea dude but we wanted to do something extra special," said Becca, her dainty hand now joining Katie's.

"What did you have in mind?"

Katie brought her hand to her mouth, spat inside it, and brought it back down to my cock, where she grabbed hold of me and started stroking. "We were actually thinking of trying something a little different." Katie's breath was hot against my neck, her hand working magic on my hard cock as Becca pulled something from the bedside table.

"Like what?" I started to ask the question but before I could finish I heard a bottle snap open and looked over to see Becca with a bottle of tube in her hand.

"We thought maybe you'd like to try cumming in my ass." She squirted the lube onto my cock and worked it in with her hand. "How does that sound?"

"That sounds. Oh god, that sounds incredible."

"Good." Becca kissed my neck, rolled over and rose up until she was on all fours. "Now be gentle please. I've never done this before."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Becca's perfect ass was in the air, her perky tits hanging beneath her, pig tails on either side of her head. I had fantasized about this so many times before but never thought it would happen. My heart raced as I stood up and faced the puckering pink ass of my lesbian ass, my cock covered in lube and precum.

"Go ahead, baby," said Katie from her spot on the bed beside her girlfriend. "We've been talking about this for a few days. I'd like to see what she looks like with your cock in her ass."

I smiled and pulled Becca's soft hips towards me, noticing for the first time that there was a mirror in front of us, making my girl's adorable face visible to me even though she faced away.

"Are you ready?" I asked, my cock now less than an inch from her ass hole.

"Mmhmm," replied Becca, her cheeks rosy, pig tails sticking out like a sexy school girl fantasy.

With one hand I steadied my cock and with the other I guided Becca's hips backwards, until the tip of my cock was resting on her rim. As I did so, Katie licked a finger and brought it to her own pussy, her eyes fixed on me and my 7 inch cock.

I watched in the mirror as Becca pushed her ass towards me, forcing the mu head to put more and more pressure on her ass until... "ahh!" My head penetrated Becca's lesbian ass and she released a little squeal.

"Good girl," said Katie, her fingers now sliding in and out of her wet pussy. "Be a good girl and take his cock for me."

As Katie said the words I pushed forward, inching my cock deeper and deeper into my girl, her ass stretching around my thick cock.

"Ahh!" Becca screamed as I pushed deeper, her face now contorted into a pained expression, but I kept pushing. "Fuck!" Tears started welling at the corners of her eyes. "Ahhh fuck!" I was deep now, my balls almost pressed against her. "Mmmph, ahhhhhhh!" Becca screamed as I went balls deep all seven inches deep inside her as. "Oh fuck!" She screamed and bit her lip, tears now running down her cheeks.

"Keep going," said Katie, her freckled cheeks flush with arousal as her hands moved quickly over her wet clit. "Fuck my girl hard."

"Oh god." I moaned as I started pumping my cock in and out of Becca's ass. Her rim squeezed me tight as I fucked her. Her screams filled the bedroom.

"Ahhh!" She threw her head down and released a muffled scream into her pillow, causing her ass to tighten further around me.

"Oh fuck! Oh god I'm close." The feeling rose inside of me as I pumped my lesbian friend like I had never done before, my balls slapping against her.

"Good boy," Katie said. Her girlfriend doubled over in pain and pleasure. "Don't forget to save some for me."

"Oh god!" That was the last straw. As Katie said the words I pulled out of Becca's ass, causing my cum to shoot across the bed, and land over my two beautiful girls.

Becca turned over and ropes of cum fell over her perfect flat stomach and perky face. I held my cock over her shooting over and over covering her with warm cum, her mouth open to catch what she could. As I massaged the last few drops of cum from my cock, Katie pounced on top of her girl friend, sliding around in the cum between them and liking up what they could. I collapsed next to them and watched as they finished each other off, fingers in each others pussies, their bodies covered in cum.

End of chapter 3.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ch. 3) Fun with Lesbian Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds