• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chained in Hell

Chained in Hell

There was a burning, bright light.

Where am I?

I attempted to wipe my eyes. It was a rude awakening to find my hands tied, strapped, restrained..

And then suddenly realizing that all four of my limbs were chained down. This realization was accompanied by a sudden pain: aching and sore. I felt the pain in my little pussy. So sore.

I was suspended to a bed.

Naked and shaven.

Helpless.

Exposed.

Wide open.

Just like the door in front of my bed.

Panic and confusion rushed through my head when my actual realization began: It was beginning.

I was getting hot, and started to throb. I rubbed my thighs together. My pussy was swollen and wet.

Then I could hear a set of footsteps. "Guess what time it is, boys!"

"'Bout fuckin' time, wouldn't you say?" yelled a man from a different room. A few chuckles echoed.

The footsteps made their way to my room. I squirmed, and accidentally let out a moan from my rubbing my thighs.

"I knew I'd hear you," he said from the doorway. The footsteps entered the room. He sat down at the end of my bed. I heard one, then two boots hit the floor. His belt buckle clanked. I heard the ruffling of pants. His shirt hit the ground. I heard him start jerking his cock. "Hey there, pretty. Did you get your little pussy nice 'n wet for me?" He was leaning over me. I could feel his breath.

I was dripping wet. I was soaking. I was on fucking fire. My pussy was begging for something inside. He knew what I wanted, so he stuck two fingers into my tight little pussy. I clenched around his fingers. "There you are, sweetie," he chuckled, then sat up, pulling his fingers out of my grip.

I heard him jerk his cock again, then he started rubbing his thick cock up and down my slit. I could feel his head rubbing against my clit. "I know you want it, baby girl," he said.

I knew what was coming, and I wanted it. He positioned himself, and then he shoved his thick self straight inside my longing pussy. I thrusted hard to meet him inside of me. I gasped loudly. I moaned long and hard for his dick. I screamed and begged for it. My pussy was so tight around his thick, hard cock.

In and out, in and out. It felt so good.

"Fuck me harder," I moaned in his ear. He didn't think twice.

"Lick me," I whispered.

He grimaced, pulled out, then started the decent down under. He jammed his tongue in my little cunt. He dragged his tongue up and down my clit. I was dripping and swollen.

"Give it to me," I demanded.

He started fucking me hard. I moaned and groaned as loud as I could. He grabbed my nipples, and released his whole load into my tight little pussy. His fat cock was pumping inside me and I enjoyed every last second of him.

"I'm not done!" I said. He didn't reply.

Then I heard the next set of footsteps enter the room. As one was redressing, the other was undressing. All I could think about was how fucking horny I was. I was so close. Why couldn't he have just...

Then the next man got onto my bed. "Remember me, you little slut?" He made his way to my face, grabbed a fistful of my hair, and shoved his cock right down my fucking throat. I was gagging, and he started grinning. I puked, and that only made him fuck my mouth harder. He bit his lip, then pulled out and sucked hard on my titties. I was dripping. He grabbed his cock, positioned himself, then penetrated me deeply.

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust...

"Tell me you want more, you little bitch!" he yelled.

"I WANT MORE, fucking give it to me!" I screamed.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair, my head jerked back, and he kept pounding it in me. He yelled on the last thrust inside me, and then another load was shot into my little, dirty cunt. He pulled out and I could feel his fresh semen pour out of me.

"I WASN'T DONE!" I screamed. He slapped me and told me to shut up.

As he redressed, another undressed.

"Please, I'm begging you, just make me cum." I said to the next. He laughed, and then grabbed hold of me. I was so horny. I loved every second of his dick inside me. Mmm, he was fucking me real good, and just as I was about to cum, he shot his load inside me. "Please," I said, "just finish me off.." But he redressed, just as the next undressed.

He shot his load inside of me, just like the next would do after him, and the next after him.

Suddenly there was blackness.

And then there was a burning, bright light.

Where am I?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chained in Hell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds