Chains, Blades, and Iron Maidens

Kenna turned her head back to the spirit and watched it as it drove into her. She was about ready to cum. Amazing, Kenna thought, To think some ghost could make me cum. Though I guess it's not just some ghost. She sang out as she came and she heard all her friends begin to sound off as well. They all were being forced to climax by these wonderful terrible spirits. Kenna rested her face on her post as they spirit kept hammering into her. Suddenly she felt; what seemed like; magma pour straight into her womb. But the lava didn't melt away her flesh; just filled her with warmth she'd never feel again.

Naida screamed out as a river flowed into her from the spirit; it blasted out of her sopping wet cunt like a hose. Meifeng felt an expanding air rush into her; she felt like her womb was going to blow up like a balloon. Tara cringed as she felt abrasive sand fill up in her cunt; the stone spirit rubbing it into her vaginal walls. Elysia convulsed as she felt a bolt of lightning ricochet inside her cunt and zap into her womb. Suddenly all five of the spirits sucked up inside of the girls; disappearing.

"It worked!" David cheered; he'd been watching the whole thing intently. Surprisingly though, he didn't have an erection at all. All of the girls were exhausted; they lay on the post breathing heavily. "Good job girls," David smiled at them.

"Well then ladies," David began once the five of them had time to recuperate, "Now it's time you learned how to awaken the power of the spirits."

"Awaken the power?" Kenna asked.

"Yes. Draw it out so that you can use it. Once you've learned how to do this you'll be able to call upon the power of the spirits at anytime. Now I want you all to close your eyes. Clear your minds of all thoughts."

"That's impossible for Kenna," Elysia joked.

"Shut up," Kenna hit her.

"Once your mind is clear; focus on your element. I want you to picture it in your head. Focus on it and begin to feel it deep inside you."

The girls did as they were instructed. Kenna could see a raging fire in a black void space. The fire shone so bright it could be seen from the farthest deepest darkness. She could feel her body heat up from the core. Suddenly her entire body was engulfed in a fiery blaze. The flames burned away quickly. But as they passed they formed into clothes around Kenna. She wore a red leather jacket with flame embroidering. She also had a fire designed bikini top, belled jeans with flames up to her knees, and black high heel boots. "Whoa, cool!" Kenna said as she checked herself out from head to toe.

Naida felt like water was running down her whole body as a tornado of liquid swirled around her. The water formed in to a silver long sleeved blouse. A long blue scarf hung around her neck. She had a short silver skirt and blue and white stripped stockings reaching up to her thighs.

Wind circled around Meifeng whipping her long black hair around. She kept a grasp on her glasses so they wouldn't blow away. The gusts cleared and Meifeng was dressed in an elegant green and silver dress. It had a long skirt with a split down the left leg. Her blouse was bulky and robe like. Meifeng was certainly the most modestly dressed.

Tara was now wearing orange chaps with a black thong. She also had on an orange tube top and detached sleeves. While Elysia was in a yellow and black double collared vest and leather pants.

"Very good," David clapped, "You now have control over your spirit."

"What's up with these duds?" Kenna asked still examining herself.

"Excuse me?"

"The clothes," Elysia clarified.

"Oh, yes they are made from the element of the spirits. Though they look simple they should act as armor whenever you fight other spirits. They're also formed from you perception. They take the shape of what you find appealing. You should be able to change your appearance at anytime."

"Oh really," Kenna grinned and started to focus. Flames surrounded her again and formed into a tiny red bikini. David's nose began to bleed as Kenna struck a pose. He quickly turned away blushing and wiped his nose. "You act like you've never seen a woman before," Kenna laughed.

"Not one so-," David paused, "Anyway we have one more thing to take care of. Follow me." David started to walk down a corridor and the five girls followed after him. They came into a room with a burning forge and weapons coating the walls. The girls noticed a shriveled figure with skinny arms and mummified gray skin hammering away at a piece of steel.

"Whoa, shit," Kenna jumped forward slapping her wrists together and began to scream out, "Ka-me!" A fire ball developed in her hands.

"Wait!" David jumped in front of Kenna with his arms up, "You don't have to worry about him!"

"But he's a zombie!" Kenna shouted, "He must be a spirit!"

"Yes he is," David explained, "But this will be the first important lesson the five of you will learn. Not all spirits are malevolent like the five trapped in the iron maidens."

"Oh," Kenna laxed up her hands and the fire ball dissipated.

"Were you really about to do what I think you were gonna do?" Elysia asked Kenna.

"What?!" Kenna scoffed.

"I swear you're a bigger nerd than Meifeng. And that's saying something," Elysia walked passed her. Meifeng looked around in confusion having not caught the subject of the matter but mention of her name.

"So what are we doing here?" Naida asked.

"You now have the elements of the spirits but you'll need more than just that to combat the other spirits. That's why we've come here. This is the Blacksmith. But you can call him the Smith."

"Alright Smithy," Kenna said.

The Smith turned to her with a dry lipped smile and said, "Interesting, no one's called me that before. I kinda like this one."

"Yes she is a very eccentric woman," David commented, "Now Smith here helped me create the iron maidens those centuries ago. And in that time we've prepared for the event that we found champions to take on the power of the spirits. So he's made a weapon for each of you to use that fits accordingly with your element. Now let's start with you. My god I never got you names."

"I'm Kenna."

"Well then Kenna; you are the Iron Flame Maiden. You will wield the Volcano Blade." Smith handed her a katana in its sheath. As Kenna drew the sword she noticed the edge was a bright red. Like it had been sitting in the fires of the forge. "That blade is enchanted to absorb the heat from your spirit. That's why the edge is burning hot. With this sword you can cut through the hardest metals like it was churned butter."

"I just love the way you talk," Kenna couldn't help but smile as she waved her sword around.

"Next is-?"

"Naida."

"Naida; you are the Iron Tide Maiden." Smith handed her two arrowhead shaped daggers. "These are the River Stingers. You can generate rivers of water from these daggers. You have a very special power; as you can control the temperature of the waters you create. You can make the coldest of ice to boiling hot water. Then we have-."

"Meifeng."

"You; Meifeng; are the Iron Wind Maiden." Smith handed her a long scythe. "This is the Air Reaper. With a single sweep of this scythe you can create the strongest winds. The blade is assisted by the power of your wind and can cut anything with concentrated air. Now you are?"

"Tara."

"Tara; the Iron Stone Maiden." Smith handed her a large double bladed axe. "The Mountain Cleaver. This axe has the weight of a mountain range but in your hands; is as light as a feather. That weight gives it the power to cut through even a mountain. And finally we have-."

"Elysia."

"Elysia; you are the Iron Bolt Maiden." Smith handed her a spear with a lightning bolt shaped spear head. "This is the Piercing Bolt. When thrown; this spear will move at the speed of light and punch through any armor. It call also generate electric storms and great bolts of lightning."

"This is just too badass," Kenna said.

"Now I'm assuming you ladies have never really used bladed weapons before?"

"Nope," Kenna answered.

"Well then, Smith will be able to train you each in how to use you weapons. But you won't become an expert over night. You'll have to come here on a regular basis to train."

"Sounds good to me," Kenna shrugged.

"How are we supposed to figure this out on our schedules? We all work during the day," Elysia brought up.

"We'll figure something out," Kenna said.

"Don't worry. Most spirits come out after dark. That's when their powers are the strongest."

"This is just gonna be way too cool," Kenna rubbed her hands together.

"Well then let's get this started," David said.

A couple walked down the dark streets looking into each other's eyes while giggling. Suddenly there was an explosion of dust behind them. The two turned and saw a white long limbed creature staring at them with yellow eyes. It bolted towards them and knocked the male into the wall of a building. The woman screamed as the creature took hold of her leg. It started to drag her off as the woman flailed about to no avail.

"Hey stretch," a woman's voice called out. The pale creature turned its sink faucet neck and head to the sound. In the middle of the road stood the five Iron Maidens. "Let the girl go," Kenna pointed her sword at the spirit. The creature turned away and continued to drag the poor innocent woman away. Until the thing's arm was severed from its body. Kenna was right next to the creature; her sword having cut off its arm. The creature roared at her and sent a punch out at Kenna. Meifeng leapt between the two twirling her scythe; creating a shield of wind that stopped the spirit's attack. Naida run up Kenna's back and used her as a jumping post. She spun in the air and threw her daggers down into the creature's feet; freezing them to the floor. As Naida landed behind the beast Elysia cocked back and threw her spear at it. The spear pierced through the spirits chest leaving a cavity. Then Tara finished it off descending on the creature with her axe; cleaving the thing in half.

The five girls jeered and high fived each other on their successful mission. The innocent girl looked up to them and asked, "Who are you guys?"

"Us?" Kenna turned to her; as the five of them took up a group pose, "We're-, The Iron Maidens!"

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds