• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Champ Ch. 07

Champ Ch. 07

If you don't know who Hayden Panatierre is I suggest you find a pictue of her and you will see why I chose her for this story. thanks to kash for helping me with my stories.

*

"In one week Kody will fight Ivan in a unifications match of all four heavyweight titles. This is by far the biggest match in a while." said the man on the television.

I groaned. I was in peek physical condition now. I had help from my new girlfriend Trish. She knew some things that I did not. Its good having her around here. The sex for me is great since I have three and we have a four way like every night.

Life was great. Every night I remembered my trainer before I went to sleep. The girls would always suspect something and ask what is wrong. I would just shrug. I promised myself when I win this match it would be for him.

I went to sleep.

Night of the fight.

I am putting on my trunks and listening to my team giving me instructions and tip for the fight to come. I don't listen because I know what I am going to do. I am going to beat him and embarrass him.

The girls were next to me massaging my shoulders telling me I was the best. They were good girls. My team started putting on my gloves.

It was time. Me, my team and the girls followed me out to thunderous applause.

I walked into the ring. I just watched in silence as the announcer did his usual bit. Ivan was across the ring telling every one he was going to beat my ass. I was ready.

Minutes later the bell rang. I walked over calmly while he laughed and said how easy it was going to be.

That was it. I closed the distance fast and threw a combinations of hooks. He started blocking. I put my hands on his chest and pushed to the corner where I unloaded on him. He started blocking his head where I then went and unleashed hooks on his body.

He was groaning his hands fell and I saw my opportunity. I threw an uppercut right to the chin. He fell down.

"That's for my trainer you bastard." I roared. He looked up at me. He got up at 5.

When he was cleared I ran at him and unleashed a deadly combination of uppercuts to the body and face. He went down this time and stayed down.

Suddenly every one flew into the ring. Reporters, announcers, referees and the boxers teams.

Everyone was trying to get at me to ask me questions. I looked up.

"That one was for you." I said.

The girls and my team got into the ring they started hugging me. After a while one of the commentators came over.

"So Kody what are you going to do next?" he asked.

"Well I have thought a lot about this and I do not think I can box anymore."

"Really this is unexpected." he said.

"Well it is just too emotional for me since the loss of my trainer." I said.

"Well what do you plan on doing next?" he asked.

"Well I am set for life and since boxing is too emotional for me I think I might try another sport." I replied.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Well I have been talking on the phone with Dana White and I think it is set up so I can be a cage fighter." I said.

"Wow that seems good for you." he said.

"Yes it really is. I will have to move down ten or twenty pounds but I plan on fighting at the heavyweight division."

"Wow any idea when and who you will be fighting" he asked.

"Well theirs a lot of talk about between what type of fighter is better, a boxer or a cage fighter and we will see in two months. Dana wants me to fight the dangerous Mirko. So we will see what happens."

"Wow well good luck I cant wait to see you fight their."

"Thanks." I replied. I held up my title and then left the ring with my team and my girls.

We walked into the changing room.

"Why didn't you tell us about your plans?" asked Kendra.

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise for the whole world." I replied. They came in and gave me a hug. My team was breaking out the champagne bottles. I started thinking of my trainer.

I was starting to get teary.

"Hey guys I think I am going to walk home." I said.

"You sure?" asked Trish.

"Yeah fresh air will do me good." I said. My place was not far. If I wanted too I could just call someone to pick me up. But I would rather be alone right now. I changed out of my trunks into some jeans and a shirt. I wrapped myself in a coat and walked out and started walking down the streets.

My trainer would be proud of me I thought to myself. I was walking by buildings. The one coming up to me was a bar. I walked past.

"STOP IT. PLEASE NO. SOMEONE HELP ME." someone screamed. I walked back and down the alleyway a big heavy set guy was trying to force himself on a girl. She was blonde and did not look to be too old.

"Hey buddy the girl said no." I shouted closing the distance between us.

"Hey mind your own fucking business before I break you neck." said the guy.

"PLEASE HELP ME." screamed the girl.

"I tried reasoning with you but you asked for this." I said.

I got right up in his face. He went to throw at me but he was sort of drunk. I sidestepped and threw a right hook straight to the jaw. He went down pretty fast.

I stepped over him and examined him. He was knocked out cold.

"Thank you so much." said the girl behind me.

"Its ok im glad I was here to stop him form raping you." I replied.

"Listen he had some friends back in the bar. Could you walk me home please?" she said. I kind of towered over her. She looked really cute. How could I say no.

"Sure. By the way my names Kody." I said extending my hand.

"Hayden." she replied shaking my hand.

"So what were you doing?" I asked her.

"It is my birthday and I was out celebrating when that drunk tried to force himself on me." she said as we walked down streets.

"Good thing a man like me was their he was pretty big." I said.

"Yeah I can never thank you enough for what you did." she said. She sounded and looked familiar.

"So what do you do for a living?" she asked me.

"Im a professional heavyweight boxer." I said as I kept walking.

"Thought so. So you're the guy who was fighting tonight. I watched you in the bar. You were amazing." she said as we kept walking.

"Thanks." I replied.

"So how far away is your parents house." I asked.

"Well since I get paid a lot I don't live with them anymore. I live in my own house now that I turned 18." She replied.

"Really? What do you do then?" I asked her.

"Im an actress." she said.

"You do look familiar to me. I cant place it though." I said.

"Well im acting in a hit television show called heroes." she said. Now I remember. She was the girl who could herself. She was very hot in those cheerleader outfits.

"Oh your that girl I remember you. You're my favorite character on that show.." I said.

"Well thank you." she said. We approached big house.

"So this is me." she said walking up the stairs.

"Wow nice house. Its huge." I said.

"Well thanks for everything." she said.

"Ok bye then." I said. I turned around.

"Hey do you want a drink?" she shouted out to me. I turned back around.

'That sounds good." I said as I walked to her door and followed her in.

I looked around.

"Nice place." I said.

"Thanks it is rather good." she said.

She went into her kitchen and grabbed some water. She came back and handed me one.

"So what age did you turn today?' I asked her.

"18. Time to go wild for me." she said laughing.

"Well happy birthday." I said. As we sat down on her couch.

"Thank you. Hey what age are you." she asked me.

"Well im 32." I said.

"Wow your really old." she said laughing.

"Well im like a fine wine. The older I get the better I am, unlike you teenagers." I said. Grinning.

"Oh sure." she said playfully shoving my arm.

"So when are going to be filming more of the show?" I asked.

"Well we are filming some episodes now but they are taking a break for now and we should be doing more in a couple weeks." she said.

"Cool." I said.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure." I replied.

"When you look at me do you just see a hot piece of ass or do you see someone you could have a serious relationship with?" she asked.

"Well I would have to say both." I replied.

"Pervert." she said giggling.

"What can I say you are hot and you are someone that could have a serious relationship." I replied.

"You know what your right. It just seems like everyone wants to use me for sex." she said.

"Sorry." I replied.

"You know how I got the heroes part?" she asked me.

"I had to blow the director." she said.

"Wow I did not think girls had to do that these days just to get jobs." I replied.

"Yeah Ali larter told me she had to do the same thing." she said.

"That sucks. Is that even legal?" I asked her.

"Well here in Las Vegas almost everything is legal." she said. Just then her front door smashed away from its confines and fell to the floor. The drunk man and two of his buddies came through the door.

"Your going to pay for what you did." he roared.

He came at me. I threw an uppercut straight away. He doubled over and I kneed him to the gut.

His two buddies came at me next. I threw a hook to the ones jaw and he fell like a sack of potatoes. His other buddy backed away. The other two got up and ran out of the house.

I grabbed the door and put it back in place.

"I am sorry. I will fix that door for you if you want me to." I said to her.

"That's twice you have saved me now." she said.

"Its not a big deal." I said. She was on her knees next to eh couch hiding. I walked closer to her.

"What can I do to thank you?" she asked. Just then I got a boner because of her being on her knees asking me that question.

"Not like I haven't done that before." she said grinning. She ran her hands up my legs very slowly. Making my erection throb with anticipation. She unzipped me and pulled my jeans down very slowly. She just smiled up at me with those puppy dog eyes of hers.

She then grabbed my waist band and pulled down fast.

"Wow your huge!" she exclaimed.

"Have you ever seen a bigger dick?" I asked.

"Nope. Everyone I have ever had sex with or given a blow job to is small." she said.

"Can you handle this then?" I asked grinning.

"Lets find out shall we." she said. She French kissed the tip of my penis making me shudder.

She was looking up at me while she kissed along my shaft. She pushed my shaft up and started licking my balls.

I moaned. She pulled back. Then put the tip of my penis into her mouth and pushed herself further down. Her mouth is super warm and wet. It felt really good.

She looked up at me and kept bobbing up and down my shaft. It was a lot to handle. But I kept holding on.

"Do you think you could do something that would make this a lot better?" I asked her. She pulled off.

"Like what?" she asked.

I whispered in her ear. She smiled and went to her room. She came back a few minutes later wearing her cheerleader outfit from her television show.

She came back and kneeled once again and went back to work sucking my cock. It felt really good.

I pushed her off gently. Then I picked her up and took her to her room. I laid her down. I got between her legs and started kissing my way up her legs. When I was close to her cheerleading skirt I grabbed it with my teeth and pulled it down and off her legs.

I grabbed her panties and pulled them down as well. I kissed around her lips. Making her groan and push her legs closer to my face. Then I dove my tongue into her sweet little pussy. It tasted delicious.

I replaced my tongue with my fingers and sucked on her clit.

"SHIT!" she screamed. She wrapper her legs around my head. I sucked harder and fucked her pussy with my fingers.

"IM CUMMING." she screamed.

Her juices started covering my face.

I grabbed my cock and shoved it into her in the middle of her climax making her scream even louder.

I pumped in and out making her moan loudly. She was really tight. She is probably the tightest I have ever had.

She was moaning and groaning like a mad women. I kept pumping in and out faster and harder each time. She wrapped her legs around my back and helped me push in and out.

She started cumming trembling and shaking. I was close but I pulled out.

"That was great." she said sighing.

I don't know how I was going to finish. She was probably and anal virgin. Cunts don't usually finish me off. A blowjob would not help right.

"I know what you need." she said smiling up at me. She rolled me over. She slid down and put the soles of her feet on the sides of my cock. She pumped her feet up and down my shaft.

Her feet were really soft. She was smiling wickedly at me. I was getting close. She was really good.

"I am really flexible." she said grinning. She held her feet at the base of my cock. Then she bent forward and placed the tip of my penis in her mouth.

That did it. I exploded into her mouth. Load after load shot into her mouth. She licked me dry and the stood up.

"That was really fun." she said. I got up and kissed her.

"Here is my number she said holding out a piece of paper. I smiled.

"Call me if you want to have fun." she said. I put my jeans on kissed her one last time then headed out.

I started walking back to my house. It was pretty close to here. My one started ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"You need to come down to the hospital." said a sobbing voice.

"Trish is that you?" I asked.

"Yes Kendra is hurt badly and the doctor says she might not have much longer to live." Trish said sobbing harder.

"Oh my god. Ok I will be right their." I said. This is where my conditioning is needed. I ran home as fast as I could I got their in two minutes. I ran inside grabbed my keys got in the car floored it to the hospital.

I got to the hospital soon. Megan was outside waiting for me.

"Follow me." she said crying. I followed her to a room. I walked in. Trish was sitting in a chair crying. Kendra looked pretty bad. Her face was fine but her body was bleeding profusely.

"What happened." I asked.

"Car accident. We are all fine but Kendra was driving. We got hit pretty badly." said Trish.

I came up next to the bed. Her eyes were barely open.

"Kendra its me Kody." I said.

"I don't know how much longer I can last baby." she said groaning.

"Come on please you have to make it through this. I cant lose you too. " I said. I started tearing up.

"I am sorry." she said groaning.

"It is not your fault. Please stay awake baby. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. " she groaned.

The beeper started flat lining. The doctor came in and started doing the paddles. He kept trying.

"Im calling it. 3 am." said the doctor taking off his gloves.

"NO YOU BASTARD KEEP GOING." I roared.

"Theirs nothing we can do. I am sorry." he said.

"NO she is not gone." I started yelling but it turned into a sobbing voice.

The doctors, nurses and interns left me, Trish, And Megan alone. Trish and Megan hugged me. They just kept holding the hug. They were tears running down their cheeks onto my shoulders. Mine in turn ran onto theirs.

They pulled off. They went and kissed Kendra's cheeks and walked out of the room leaving me alone with her.

I walked up right next to her.

"I will always love you baby." I said crying. I kissed her forehead and walked out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Champ Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds