• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Champagne for Two?

Champagne for Two?

Its early evening, and I am waiting for you to return from a trip to visit your mom, due to work commitments I was unable to go with you this time, but we made sure we made up for it before you left.

Daydreaming about the morning you left, a week ago, I am busy preparing a special welcome home dinner.

All week I have been aching for you, having to suffice with nightly phone sex with you, hearing you stroking you incredible black cock for me through the earpiece as I drive my vibe hard and deep into my hungry cunt. Your moans driving me insane, placing the phone down to my cunt so you can hear the slurping and buzzing sounds that are coming from my wetness. Then you place the phone to your cock, and I can hear the stroking sounds, your cock lubricated by your profuse pre-cum, the stroking getting harder and faster.

I walk over and set the dining room table, champagne flutes, our finest china and cutlery, a tall red candle placed in the center, and a passionfruit flower to the side of each plate. My pussy dripping over the daydreaming, I wonder if you will notice something different. Lifting my skirt, I slip my fingers into my dripping, unpantied cunt and rub them lightly around the top of your champagne flute.

Wandering back into the kitchen, I place the Champagne into the refrigerator for last minute cooling and go back to preparing dinner. Your favourite, chilled corned beef and salad.

Licking my lips, I wonder if I am going to have my favourite dressing on it tonight, its been a week since I have tasted your incredible cum and look forward to tasting it again tonight.

I hear your car pull up in the drive, and I race to check myself, makeup fresh, hair neatly brushed, one last check to make sure my cunt is nice and smooth, sneaking a taste of my juices while I am at it, and dabbing a little on my neck for effect.

As I walk out of the bedroom, I see you putting your bags down in the middle of the living room, and almost trip to get my hands on you, my heart is racing, my body trembling, feeling like a teenager I stride across the room to hug and greet you. “MMM Trey baby, its so wonderful to have you home, I have missed you dearly”

Our tongues collide, so hungry for each other, my tongue massaging yours as your hands reach up and fondle my large heavy breasts, my excitement so obvious by the erectness of my nipples. My hands reaching down and grabbing your ass, as our kissing becomes even more intense, pulling you hard against me, my cunt rubbing against your solid thighs, my skirt hitching up as our bodies rock together. “~Kir@~ baby, my cock has been hard since the minute I left, I almost cum in my pants on the flight home, in anticipation of seeing and fucking you again”, I slide my hand around to your crotch, and brush across it, your cock is almost bursting the zipper of your pants.

“OH Fuck Trey, I see you bought me home a present, mmmm I hope your not too tired from the flight baby cos I’ve made a simple dinner for us”.

You pull me close to you and begin nibbling on my neck as your fingers slide down to my cunt and start rubbing across my dripping slit. “~Kir@~ baby, I see you have a nice welcome home present for me too huh?”

You inhale my scent “Damn girl and your wearing my favourite perfume too, nothing smells better that your sweet cunt” You pull your fingers from my crotch and place them on my lips, you circle my lips with your fingers, teasing me with the erotic smell of my cunt, my tongue starts licking your fingers, then I place my hand on yours and take your fingers into my mouth, sucking them sensually, gazing lovingly into your eyes. “Fuck your so hot ~Kir@~”, as your tongue joins mine licking your fingers.

I gently wrap my fingers around yours and pull our hands down and lead you too the dining room table.

“Very nice baby, and the passionfruit flowers are such an erotic touch too, mmm but that salad seems to be missing something don’t you think baby?”

I giggle back “Don’t you know it hon, but first should we sit down and have a relaxing drink? I have a bottle of your favourite champagne chilling in the fridge.”

“Good idea baby, I’ll grab the bottle and you grab the glasses ok?”

Whilst you head for the kitchen to get the bottle, I carefully pick up the flutes by the stem and place them on the coffee table in the living room, making sure that Your glass is placed where you are going to be sitting.

I hear you pop the cork in the kitchen and your footsteps into the living room, you pick up my glass.

“Tell me when baby” I answer quickly, “Not much for me baby, I have another drink planned” a teasing grin flashing across my face. “Oh Fuck ~Kir@~, my thick black cock just grew 2 inches when you said that”.

You hand me my half filled glass and I take a small sip, and pat the seat beside me, urging you to join me, but instead you chose to fill your glass and perch yourself on the coffee table in front of me. “You don’t mind if I sit here do you ~Kir@~?, the sight of your juicy smooth cunt is just too good to miss” Our knees are touching as we begin to chatter about your visit, then you lift the glass of champagne to your lips, pausing to inhale, “fuck baby, did you do what I think you have done?, damn baby, you never cease to amaze me with your eroticness” you run you tongue around the rim of the glass, then take a quick sip of the champagne, your eyes glowing with excitement.

I whisper softly “You like it baby, a special cocktail just for you?”

The sight of you licking your lips give me the answer I need as you glance down at my hitched up skirt. “ I know and even better way of drinking this baby, lean back and slide your hips forward ~Kir@~, spread those damp thighs for me and show me that luscious cunt of yours”

Without hesitation, I do as you ask, my body quivering in anticipation, hitching my shirt up right around my waist. You lean down and lovingly grab my feet and place them on the coffee table, one on either side of your body, my cunt wide and exposed for you, juices flowing freely down onto the leather couch, my breathing heavy, and soft moans escaping my lips.

“Oh fuck Trey, I only have to see you or hear your voice and my body is out of control, my cunt is seeping for you right now baby, its been empty for a whole week of your cock”

“Hmmm baby, you have the most amazing cunt, I can feel pre-cum soaking into my boxers right now, you will definitely have your dressing on your salad tonight, with some extra, my balls are aching so much”

Suddenly you reach across for the chilled bottle of champagne, and kneel down in front of me, my heart racing faster than ever, not sure what to expect.

“~Kir@~ love, I am going to drink my champagne the only way it should be drunk, place your finger over the open of the bottle and begin to shake it vigorously. “Trey, the carpet!! It’s going to fizz everywhere baby”

“Fuck the carpet baby” you reach down with your strong hand and part my cunt lips, I reach down to help you. “Fuck Trey, Fuck yes” you place the neck of the bottle to my cunt, you finger still over the top, and you slowly push the neck into my cunt, then you release your finger. I begin squealing, as the coolness of the liquid start to invade my fuck hole, pushing the bottle in deeper, I dig my fingernails into the arms of the couch, tossing my head back, pushing my hips further even more, my top teeth biting into my bottom lip as my eyes glaze over. “OH FUCK TREY” I gasp “FUCK this feels incredible, the energetic bubbles exploding inside my cunt, sending strong shivers all over my body. “Damn baby,, you look so sexy there, sweet beads of sweat on your forehead as the temperature of your body is sent into convulsion, your are my sweet fucktoy”.

The bottle is pushed in as deep as it can go now, my tight cunt walls working like a suction around it, I feel so hot, that I rip my shirt open, exposing my heavy breasts, incased in a silky black lacy bra.

Almost laying on the couch now, my hips high in the air, my cunt so full, your eyes wide and full of lust, your whisper, “Ready baby?” groaning “Fuck yes Trey, do it”

You begin to pull the bottle from my cunt, my cunt lips puckering around it until suddenly I begin to gush, immediately your face is against my cunt, champagne squirting everywhere, your tongue lapping at me, gulping at the champagne, one of your strong hands grabs a breast roughly pulling me hard against your face. I am screaming now, “Fuck OH Fuck, drink me Trey, my cunt is your vessel”.

Champagne is splashing all over you, over your clothes, your face, your hair as your tongue refuses to stop, lapping again and again until the contents of my cunt is empty, this doesn’t deter you as you drive 2 of your fingers into my open cunt and being sucking my now extremely erect clit.

My body having never felt like this before is thrashing around involuntarily, making it somewhat difficult for you to devour my cunt. Your fingers stretching in my sex, the firm tip of your strong tongue lashing at my clit.

I cant hold back any longer as my moans turn into squeals, my knees bracing around your head, holding your mouth tight against my exploding sex. My climax seems to go on forever, one enormous orgasm continuing with each lash of your tongue, and just when I feel it begin to subside, you take my small clit between your teeth gently and nibble on it.

Screaming “FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, ecstatic tears streaming down my face as I feel like my body is floating in heaven, then I hear a deep moan escape your lips as your tongue starts lapping at my cunt. I know then, that I have squirted my sweet cum for you, recognising your moans of delight and pleasure.

I try to open my eyes, feeling like I am sliding in and out of consciousness, you begin to suck softly on my pussy lips, my thighs, up over my hitched up skirt, and take one of my large pale nipples into your mouth.

Then you pull yourself up onto me, and hold me close, kissing my lips gently and wiping the damp hair away from my eyes lovingly. You can feel my erratic heartbeat against your strong chest and you nestle against me.

“Oh ~Kir@~ baby, I almost cum just doing that, without even touching myself, you are fucking incredible, and champagne will never taste the same again in a glass”

My body begins to awaken, as I gaze down into your eyes, stroking the side of your face with my soft fingers,“Trey I love you with all my heart and you continue to take me to new heights I can’t even imagine, this cunt is yours forever my love as your cock belongs to me”.

We hold each other close, for what seems like a few minutes, but turns out to be quite awhile, we must have dozed of momentarily in an attempt to regain our energy. I lean down to kiss your forehead, softly arousing you from your deep thoughts.

Speaking softly I whisper, “Trey my precious love, you have had your drink, its my turn”

A sensual moan echo’s the room, and you lazily start to move, “Stand up baby” and without a second thought you are on your feet. Whilst you are doing this, I take the opportunity to raise myself on the couch, and gulp down the last of my champagne leaving an empty glass then lean forward, eager to drink from you.

My fingers reach up to join yours as we both work to undo your belt, then you let your hands drop to the side of your body as you let me take over.

Eagerly I unsnap the button at the top of your pants, and slide down your zipper, hitching your pants down over your strong thighs, I can feel your fingers running through my soft yet damp hair lovingly, as I then slip down you silk boxers, exposing an incredible raging hard on with pre-cum seeping profusely from it. “Damn Trey, just when I thought it was as large as it could get, its grown even more, its so thick, I can see your heavy veins pulsing your heartbeat through them”.

I feel your hands pressing gently against my head, needing no further enticement, I take your thick black cock in my hand and begin to stroke it, the tip of your cock hitting my nose and leaving pre-cum dripping from the tip of it.

I begin to lick up and down your rigidness, pressing firmly against your protruding veins with my tongue, flickering over the head of your swollen cock, dipping my tongue into the eye and lapping your incredible pre-cum.

I can hear your balls growling, your hips writhing against my face, gazing to see your head pashed back, your tongue licking your lips as deep moans escape your lips. “Oh fuck Baby, my cock is yours baby, do with it what you will”

My hand is working firmly up and down your throbbing shaft, my thumb placed strategically over your throbbing cum vein and massaging it with each stroke, I work my tongue down the underneath of your cock, to your heavy balls.

Dragging my tongue along each ball, I take one into my mouth carefully and flicker the tip of my tongue over it, your moans getting louder and deeper as I feel the churning of your ball against my tongue.

I part my lips and release your ball, a deep sigh from you letting me know how much you enjoyed that, and I wet my lips with my tongue and place the head of your cock to my soft full lips. Parting them I gently suck in your swollen mushroom shaped head, you body jumping, and I slowly work my lips inch my inch down your black cock, my tongue cupped firmly under your thickness, pressing firmly against your cum vein.

Your hips start to rhythmically thrust into my mouth, your hands pushing my head harder onto your cock, my sucking getting harder as my hand still strokes firmly. Your cock is fucking my mouth harder now, pushing against the back of my throat, I take a long deep swallow opening up my throat and sucking you deeper, my tight throat forming a tight glove around your cock. “Fuck yes ~Kir@~, I am so close”

I begin to suck your cock harder and deeper, taking your further down with each thrust, your legs being to quiver, as your body is overwhelmed, I feel your balls begin to explode as you begin to scream, your cum working up your thick cum vein, as you scream “OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK” I let the first squirt go down my throat, gagging on it slightly as its so profuse, the tightness of my gag making your body tremble out of control.

Reaching down with my spare hand I grab the empty champagne flute, and pull my mouth away, a spurt of thick cum hitting my on the face, then I place the glass over the head of your cock, still stroking you, as yourspurt again and again into the glass, your delicious thick cum running down the inside of the glass and settling on the bottom.

“Fuck Trey, so much cum, give me every last drop”

“Oh ~Kir@~, fuck, I think I have blown both balls this time, I can’t stop cumming” you are panting heavily now.

I watch with glee as my glass continues to be filled, lapping at your balls, urging every last drop from them. Then you let out one last grunt and fall back on the coffee table, your legs not able to hold you up anymore, small amounts of cum still dripping from the eye of your cock.

I can hear your heart racing, your breath so loud and uneven, as I kneel forward, careful not to spill my glass, and lick the last of your cum from your cock.

I sit back on the couch, while you catch your breath, your eyes watching my every move as I place the glass to my lips, and sip at your warm salty, tasty cum.

“MMM Trey, this is the best vintage, they should bottle this, we’d make a fortune” I lick my lips, as you lean forward to wipe the cum from my face and letting me lick your fingers again.

I place the glass carefully on the coffee table beside you and lean in to kiss you softly.

“Welcome home baby” glancing down at my half filled glass “And thank you for bringing home my favourite salad dressing for me”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Champagne for Two?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds