Champions Vol. 02

Noticing that both David and Laurena had finished with their work during her ruminations, and were waiting on her, Sapphire had an idea. She quickly finished saddling her horse, and stopped the other two from mounting their horses.

"Come here a moment, both of you," she called out.

Shrugging, David walked toward his love, followed by Laurena only a moment later.

Once they were close enough she gathered them both into another hug. "I love you, David," she said, looking into his eyes. Then she turned to the Champion of Eros, "and you, Laurena. For the last two winters I've spent nearly every moment on the road, alone, searching for my father's murderers. In that time I was so focused on my goal, that I never realized how lonely I was. I want you both to know how happy I am that you're both with me."

"My friend," she said, looking to Laurena and squeezing her a little tighter in her embrace.

"And my love," she added, tilting her head to look in David's eyes, her expression radiating joy.

Laurena nodded, her eyes glistening at her friend's heartfelt words. David just smiled, and leaned down to kiss her while gathering both Sapphire and Laurena into his arms for another group hug.

As the loving couple kissed so close to her, Laurena began to get aroused again. Their passion was a thing of beauty, but it also had a power and heat to it. Burrowing tighter into David's embrace, she turned slightly, and pressed her now rapidly heating core against his thigh. She struggled to stifle a moan of her own as she slowly rubbed her sex against the corded muscles of his thigh. The feeling was exquisite, and it caused her to rapidly climb towards release. She began pressing harder, closing her eyes and tucking her head into his arm to focus on the glorious feeling.

Finally breaking the kiss, David pretended not to notice Laurena's movements. Sapphire, however, had no such qualms. Turning her head to look directly at the blonde beauty, she cleared her throat with a smirk. Hearing the sound, Laurena's eyes shot open, and she realized that both Sapphire and David were fully aware of her actions. She began to blush furiously, and opened her mouth to apologize. Unfortunately, her passions had climbed so high, and she was so embarrassed, that the only sound that came out was a squeak.

"Laurena, you do realize you are the Champion of Eros now," Sapphire addressed her in a faux-stern voice.

Still unable to utter a sound in her current state, her blush deepened even further as she nodded, embarrassed.

"What I mean is you are no longer an acolyte. So you no longer have to restrict yourself to only lying with a man during worship service," Sapphire continued, amusement creeping into her voice. "If you want to have sex with David, all you have to do is ask."

Both David and Laurena looked at her in surprise, but both of their expressions quickly changed. David's shifted to a look of concern, worried that anything he might do with Laurena could complicate his relationship with Sapphire. He had grown to understand that sex in this world was viewed very differently than in his own, but he also knew that jealousy still existed. Laurena's expression went the other direction, slowly breaking into a hopeful smile.

After a few moments, Laurena was able to reclaim her voice, and cautiously asked her friend, "Sapphire, may I please lie with David?"

Sapphire broke into laughter. Laurena immediately grew defensive, afraid that Sapphire was mocking her. Seeing her friend's reaction, Sapphire struggled to explain her mirth, between increasingly more powerful bouts of laughter.

"I meant ask him!"

*** Chapter 2: Comfort Offered ***

151900APR13 DW

5 miles south of The Field of Woe, Erosius

That evening the trio made camp, and quietly reflected on the conversation earlier in the day.

After Sapphire's clarification, Laurena had flushed beet red in embarrassment. David had merely shaken his head, exasperated with both the unusual situation and the two women, and mounted his horse. Laurena had tried to pull away as well, but Sapphire had hugged her tightly and refused to let go, until the new Champion had gotten over her embarrassment and joined her friend in laughing at the absurdity of the situation. Once they had collected themselves, they had also climbed into their saddles, and the three of them had begun traveling south toward the Calavius Road.

Now they were seated outside Sapphire's tent, eating their evening meal while David planned out how to replace their ammunition, as well as increase the amount of ammo each of them carried. He realized that their battle two nights ago had been a fluke aberration. He doubted they would ever face 15 to 1 odds in a fight again. But they had come dangerously close to running out of ammo, and with Sapphire's saddlebags it wasn't like they had to worry about the extra weight if he conjured a large amount of extra ammunition and magazines, just in case.

Deciding that he could at least tackle some of the problem tonight, he set about conjuring as many rounds as he could to reload some of their empty magazines. Despite the restful night's sleep, his body was not completely recovered from their ordeal; so he was only able to refill about half of their M4 and M9 magazines. However, it was enough that he felt confident he could stow the M14 on the saddle again, and just carry the Mk 48.

While David conjured, Sapphire and Laurena loaded. Using a small amount of telekinetic magic to help them with the process, they were able to finish loading the magazines a few minutes after he conjured the last round. Once David finished he watched them work on the last few magazines, and was proud of how easily Laurena manipulated her magic. Sapphire had taken time to work with her friend in the weeks since they had discovered Laurena's increase in magical power, and the practice was apparently paying dividends. While her mastery of telekinesis was not nearly that of Sapphire's yet, she was definitely more comfortable with her magic now.

As he watched them, David also contemplated Sapphire's statement earlier that day. Was his love really okay with him having sex with Laurena? Was he? These two questions danced in his mind as he gazed upon the beauties before him.

Unbeknownst to him, Laurena's mind was also in turmoil. It had been a momentous day for her, filled with unexpected discovery and surprises beyond her wildest dreams. In the last few weeks she had gone from trying to entice David into her influence, barely tolerating his presence after their argument in Wolfsvale, jealously competing for his affection on the road to Exitibus, experiencing the most profound sex of her life with him, and finally realizing that he loved another and would never be hers. Now she wondered about the offer that Sapphire had proposed.

During their ride she and Sapphire had discussed the matter, and Sapphire assured her that her offer was genuine. She was willing to share David with her new friend as long as she could be present when it occurred. Sapphire even seemed excited at the idea, but she had been adamant that Laurena discuss it with David soon.

Turning to look at her friend, Laurena saw Sapphire looking back at her with an encouraging smile. The Dracian gave a subtle nod, and motioned toward David with her head.

Taking a steadying breath, Laurena nodded once in reply to Sapphire's unspoken request.

"David?" Laurena called out softly to him.

"Hmm?" David replied idly.

"I wanted to talk with you about what Sapphire suggested earlier," Laurena explained.

David sighed. He had been dreading this conversation since Sapphire's earlier proclamation. Deciding that he could not realistically delay this talk any longer, David replied "Okay."

"David, I..." Laurena faltered.

"David, do you remember what I said to you in Exitibus, during the service?" Sapphire interjected, seeing his reluctance.

Turning to Sapphire, he thought back to that truly unique and unusual day. With a slight smile David nodded. He doubted he would ever forget that moment.

"Do you remember what I asked you to do for me, and why?" She continued.

He blushed slightly, looking quickly at Laurena, then back to Sapphire. He nodded again.

"That night you granted me a great favor, one that helped me to gain confidence in myself, and confirmed my love for you," Sapphire explained. "What Laurena wishes to ask of you is not that different from the favor you granted me. She wants to lay with you, because it will make her feel better, especially after everything she has been through recently."

David looked to Laurena again, and even though the former acolyte did not understand what Sapphire meant about that conversation, she nodded in agreement. Lying with David was something she desired greatly, and it would certainly make her feel better. David cleared his throat uncomfortably, and looked back to Sapphire.

"I understand what you are asking, Sapphire, but doing that for you in Exitibus was not difficult, because I had already fallen in love with you. While I am no longer angry with Laurena, and I am actually quite proud of her efforts lately, I just don't have romantic feelings for her the way I do towards you," David explained, with an apologetic look towards Laurena.

Smiling Sapphire nodded at his words, neither surprised nor concerned with his statement.

Laurena was less pleased with his declaration, but hid the sharp pain she felt from it well.

"Did you have feelings for her in Exitibus?" Sapphire inquired teasingly.

"Of course not," David responded quickly. Then realizing that he may have offended Laurena he looked at her in apology once more. Laurena looked saddened by the conversation, and David stammered to explain his words. Ignoring his futile attempts Sapphire pushed forward.

"Yet you were able to lie with her -- quite proficiently I might add -- despite not having feelings for her at the time?" Sapphire asked him.

"Because you asked me to," David blurted, trying to defend his actions.

"So why would you hesitate to do so again?" Sapphire skewered him with her logic. "She has worked so hard, gained your respect and my friendship, and she has proven herself worthy in defense of our lives. By any standard she has earned our compassion, and she certainly needs it as much -- if not more -- than either of us. Why are you so determined to deny her this?"

"Now wait a..." David prepared himself to argue with Sapphire, but his words soon died at the look on her face. It was something he never thought to see there, and the sight of it pierced his soul. Disappointment. For no reason that he could fathom, his lover was disappointed because he did not want to have sex with her friend. David shook his head, looked away from Sapphire, and thought back to his conversations with the two women about their religions.

Sex in Erosian culture was not about procreation. It was a physical display of emotional sharing, lacking a specific context from his world. It was similar to the combination of a hug one would share with a close friend and a kiss one would share with a first date; but also something else entirely. Sex to Erosians was a way of sharing emotion, and a glorifying of everything that was good about their faith. Perhaps that was the problem. Would he have refused to allow one of his soldiers to talk to the chaplain if they had been through what Laurena just had? Of course he wouldn't. Yet here he was, reluctant to offer the same comfort to Laurena because of his own misconceptions about sex.

As he struggled through these thoughts Sapphire looked on with hope. She knew how difficult the last few days had been for Laurena, and she also knew how badly her friend wanted to sleep with David again. A small part of Sapphire was reluctant to share David with anyone, but a far larger part of her wanted Laurena to gather the reassurance and comfort she would get from lying with David. There was also a small part of her that was excited at the idea of watching the two again. The first and only time she had watched them together had gotten her terribly aroused, and she hoped that David would agree to do it once more.

As Sapphire watched David struggle with her request, she noticed him begin to relax, and even nod his head once or twice. As he finally looked back at her she could tell from his expression that he would do it, and her smile lit up.

"I'm sorry," he began again. "Sex in my world means something very different than it does here, and I was worried that if I agreed to sleep with Laurena then it might ruin what we have."

Sapphire nodded. She understood that he had a very different view of intimacy than Erosians, and even from the more reserved Dracian beliefs that she was raised with. It was not a surprise to her that he would have trouble with this request, considering the many conversations they'd had on the road.

"I can understand your fears, David, but this is not your world, and I am not like the last woman you were with," she said, reminding him of the source of his concern. His last girlfriend had cheated on him after he left for Afghanistan, and that betrayal had left him acutely sensitive to the issue.

"I love you, and I would never cast aside that love, or your love for me. This is about sharing the love we feel for one another with someone who is close to us, and deserving of some measure of our love because of that. I am not asking that you love her as you love me...only that you care for her as I do," Sapphire explained, looking to Laurena with a compassionate smile.

Following her gaze, David looked closely at Laurena. She was near tears, and he could see that the strain of the last few days, added to the tension of this conversation, had pushed her near the edge of breaking. So many of her values and beliefs had been cast aside in such a short time, it was no wonder that she would cling so tightly to what remained of her faith; and without a doubt, the act of physically expressing love was a huge part of her faith.

Rising from his seat next to the fire, he walked to Laurena. As he stopped in front of her he could see the moisture glistening in her eyes. Kneeling before her, he reached slowly around her neck to the back of her head, and drew her in for a gentle kiss.

Laurena was stunned. She had not expected any of this, and was certain that David would resist their proposal. She had nearly interrupted the conversation between Sapphire and David twice, insisting that it was not necessary and that he did not have to lie with her. Both times she had hesitated though, clinging to the hope that Sapphire would win the argument, and that she would finally be able to join with him again. Now he was kissing her, and it was as though sparks were shooting forth from his lips and sending a charge throughout her body. His lips and tongue were glorious, and the mixture of comfort and passion in his kiss was perfect.

After a few moments that seemed to stretch on forever, David slowly pulled away, and despite Laurena leaning toward him to continue, he eventually broke the kiss. Leaning back a few inches he looked into her eyes from less than a foot away and saw that a few of the tears which had pooled in her eyes had fallen.

Reaching up with his thumb to brush them away he commented, "Wow, that's the first time one of my kisses made a woman cry. Was it that bad?"

Laurena snorted and started giggling, which caused him to smile. Then he heard a rustling of movement behind him, but before he could turn to look he felt a solid slap to the back of his head.

"Ow," he yelled, startled and a little annoyed at Sapphire's strike.

"That's for being an insensitive idiot," she told him with a scowl. "And if you want to avoid more I suggest you get your cute butt into that tent and make sure Laurena has no cause to cry again tonight."

Rubbing the back of his head, David looked back and forth between the beautiful Champion sitting in front of him, and the lovely but fierce warrior-queen behind him. Apparently he was only allowed so much time for reflection, as Sapphire began to raise her hand to deliver another slap to the back of his head.

"Okay, okay, you fiendish woman," he joked, raising his hands in surrender. "I shall gather this lovely and retreat to yon boudoir before you scramble my brains further."

Demonstrating he was a man of his word he reached over and lifted Laurena up, tossing her over his shoulder while turning toward the tent.

Slap.

"Ow," David protested again, reaching to rub his assaulted head with his free hand.

"Laurena is a lady and our friend. She is not a sack of potatoes to be slung about, heathen," Sapphire admonished him. "Do it right, or find yourself sleeping alone for the rest of the season."

Thoroughly chastened, David slowly lowered Laurena from his shoulder, cradling her to his chest with one arm supporting her upper back and the other holding her knees, 'bridal style'.

Laurena smiled and shot a wink over his shoulder at Sapphire as she wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning up to give him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Better?" he inquired, looking over his shoulder at Sapphire with a single raised eyebrow.

"Barely passable" Sapphire replied sarcastically as Laurena happily responded "much."

Sighing as though he was the most put-upon person in the world, David carried his lover's friend -- one of the most beautiful women in all creation -- into the tent to have sex with her. Following behind him -- and shaking her head at his antics -- was his lover, an even more beautiful woman whom he fervently hoped would insist on participating. He suspected if his old friends ever heard him complain about this, they would kick his ass.

He decided that if he ever made it back he was going to keep this one to himself. No one would believe him anyway.

*** Chapter 3: Passion Shared ***

152000APR13 DW

5 miles south of The Field of Woe, Erosius

Stepping through the entrance of the tent David immediately spotted the bed that had already been conjured in the middle of it. Turning back to Sapphire he shot her a questioning look.

"Presume much?" he asked her jokingly.

"Fortune favors the prepared," she replied with a smirk.

Her words caused David to pause a moment. The phrase was shockingly similar to a Latin inscription from his world 'fortuna preparatis'. But he couldn't remember where he had seen it.

Dismissing the nagging thought, David snorted at the absurdity of the situation and carried Laurena the rest of the way into the tent, setting her gently on the bed. After leaning in and giving her a soft kiss on the lips, he rose back upright and began to remove his gear and clothing. Sapphire was at his side in moments, helping him, as Laurena shed her own garb.

She could see the discomfort that he had with this request. While he projected confidence right now, in their time together she had learned many things about this man that she loved. David's antics in the last few moments -- his reliance on humor as a defense against strong emotion -- were the clearest signal to her of his fear regarding this request. He feared that she might resent sharing him with Laurena -- if not right now then perhaps someday in the future -- and losing her love as a result. In this moment, he needed her reassurance nearly as much as Laurena needed his.

"I know that you're trying to balance your feelings for me with what Laurena and I are asking of you," Sapphire whispered to him softly, so that the former acolyte could not hear, "but I would prefer if you didn't act the jokester. It may lessen your discomfort, but Laurena may come to believe that you think this a lark. Please stop. Treat her as you would me, if I was upset and in need of comfort, for that is what she needs right now."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds