Chance Encounter

I paid the tab and as I carried the drinks back I wondered...was I at first base? And did I even want to be? No, I resolved, it was just a chance for, as she had said, a pleasant conversation, which I desperately needed at the moment, albeit in very unusual and strange circumstances. There could and should never be anything more than that.

After handing her her wine and sitting down with mine, our attention was suddenly diverted by the swish of a cane from the adjacent stage and the subsequent following thwack on the buttocks of a naked male bound to the whipping post there. The cane was wielded by a normally dressed young woman and the blow was accompanied by an involuntary yelp from the male, and a red linear welt was already forming on his struck behind. As if wanting to achieve some form of symmetry the young lady swung again as we watched, and then the male had a matching set of stripes on his butt cheeks.

"Is that the type of thing that you like, Mr. Post?" Miss Kelly asked, drawing my attention back to her.

"Absolutely not" I answered her truthfully, as I shuddered.

At that moment another naked male was being paraded past us. His hands were held on top of his head as he was being led about by a leather clad Domme by a leash wrapped tightly around his genitals.

"How about that then?" she inquired as they traveled on.

I shook my head as I said "No."

Her lips again curved up in a half smile.

"Well, I think that if we're going to sit here and converse we should at least pay some deference to the atmosphere and dynamic of the place, don't you think Mr. Post?" She continued. "My feet are very sore and tired after walking around in high heels all day at work." I winced internally at the reference to our other connection. "Do you think that you might indulge me with a nice foot massage as we talk?"

"It would be my great pleasure" I responded, and absolutely knew it to be true.

"Excellent." she purred and promptly lifted her legs up and placed her feet upon my lap. I stared down at them for a moment and then carefully untied and removed her shoes and then her white anklet socks. Her feet were slender and soft, with straight, perfectly pedicured toes. I began to work my thumbs into her soles and arches.

We started again to talk, first about anything and everything. She told me how much she had enjoyed working with me, and how everyone in the company felt the same way, and that she hoped to be able to do so again with me in the future, a wish with which I fervently agreed. After a while I tried some witticisms and when she genuinely laughed I grew more comfortable and tried some more, garnering more of her laughter, a sound I was beginning to become intoxicated with. She also proved to be quite funny, and we laughed often as we continued chattering away, now seemingly oblivious to our surroundings, as I continued kneading and pressing firmly into her feet.

She then began to ask me more about myself, where I grew up, went to school, and how I began with the company. She knew about my divorce but thankfully didn't delve into it too deeply. At first I stuck to the official statistics of my life, but before long, as her interest seemed very real, I started to tell her more and more, soon revealing more about myself than I ever had done with anyone else before, and to my very great surprise, some things I didn't even know about myself, or had been afraid to consciously admit. It was just that she was so easy to talk to, and I was so starved. I felt that we had to change course soon before I went too far.

So I asked her about herself. She also was very superficial at first, relating that she originally come from the mid west and had come to the big city to make her mark. She still had a large and close family back home, and she really enjoyed having them come visit her here so that she could show them the sights. She volunteered very little more about her personal life though.

Our conversation had continued on for well over an hour, and the time had moved far too swiftly. She sipped the last bit of her wine, mine remained untouched as my hands had been otherwise occupied, and she put down her glass and looked back over at me.

"So Mr. Post, this has indeed been very nice, and I have enjoyed it immensely." a sentiment with which I wholeheartedly concurred. "But now that we've gotten to know each other a little better, I'd like to ask again... just what is it that you were looking for here tonight?"

I had not been expecting this question, but for some reason I felt that I had to give some answer. It was just that I still didn't have any answer. "I don't know" I finally replied quietly, but honestly.

She nodded. Such was the level of comfort that I believed we had developed over the evening, I felt emboldened enough then to ask in return.

"What about you, Miss Kelly. What is it that you most want?"

She actually flushed, as if she also had not been anticipating such a question. It took her a moment but then, "No, Mr. Post. That is something I rarely discuss with anyone. The few that have heard even a small part in the past wasted little time taking off for the hills." She frowned slightly and shook her head. "And I doubt you would be very much interested anyway."

"But I truly am." I proclaimed with all sincerity.

She regarded me intently, as if for the first time. After many long seconds she reached over and picked up my full glass of wine. "May I?" she asked. I nodded, my mouth dry but not from lack of drink. She took a large swallow.

"Why not." she finally concluded. "You've been fairly forthcoming with me Mr. Post, I guess I owe you some of the same. But don't say I didn't warn you."

She took another sip, glanced down at her lap and then back up and directly at me, but also seemingly beyond.

"I want it all, Mr. Post" she started slowly and deliberately, but grew more animated and emphatic as she proceeded. "I want someone who will give up his entire being for me. Whose primary purpose in life will be to see to my every want, my every need, and my every desire, and be obedient to my every whim."

She stopped to take another sip.

"But I don't want some servile wimp." she then continued. "I want a man, a strong man, a man whom everyone else would want, or want to be. A man who will conquer his part of the world for me and then , though only he and I will know it, lay it and himself at my feet for my use."

Her eyes took on a dreamy quality as she smiled.

"A man strong enough to sate my voracious sexual appetites, while surrendering his own sexuality to me totally, to only be used whenever, however, and if ever I so deem. And this will not be enforced by some artificial mechanical contrivance, but instead he will demonstrate his ongoing devotion with a firm and upright physical manifestation of his continual desire, which he will never allow to come to culmination or climax without my explicit leave. Such strength in all things will make his all-encompassing submission a value beyond calculation, and worthy of my possession.

She stopped looking at me directly, her eyes now with a faraway gaze, and it was as if she was speaking only to herself.

"Such service will not be without its rewards, of course. I could never allow harm or hurt, unwarranted, to come to one that I own. The one whom I choose, and there will only ever be one, will know that I care unreservedly. I will be as committed to him as he is to me. We will fit together perfectly, a top and a bottom, to form a whole that neither of us will ever allow to be broken."

"Oh!!" she exclaimed, not too loudly but enough to break the reverie, as she looked back at me. "You do give quite the vigorous foot rub Mr. Post."

I immediately looked down at my hands, and realized that my kneading had become vice- like as I had been swept up into her spell. I quickly released my hold.

"I'm so sorry..." I began to sputter.

"Oh, don't be." she said with a smile. "I think you've taken care of every knot and ache that my feet have ever had. They've never felt so... refreshed."

Her smile grew even broader. "So Mr. Post, you are now the first to ever hear the whole of my grand exposition." she said lightly. "Quite a tall order, don't you think? And one that I suspect virtually everyone would think is ridiculous and impossible." Her smile now faded. "But I will never give up the search. And I will never settle."

She took a few moments as if to compose herself, and then smiled again. "And I really think that after all of that, you owe me at least one last attempt. What is it that YOU most dearly want, Mr. Post?"

And I suddenly knew, without any doubt. I just needed to work up the resolve to say. Finally...

"My wish is far more humble than yours, Miss Kelly." I simply stated. "What I want more than anything in the world, is that you find, fulfill and live your dream."

She regarded me quizzically.

"But that is about me and my dream, Mr. Post." she eventually responded. "And it would also imply that someone else shares it."

"I know."

She took off her glasses and laid them on her lap. Her gaze bore down on me long and searchingly, and I struggled but found the strength to meet and hold it. For the first time of the entire night I saw flickers of uncertainty and doubt in her eyes. But then, after what seemed an eternity, her lips once again curved up in her half smile.

"Ask me, Ray." she said softly. "Get down on your knees, kiss my foot, and ask me."

I slid off my chair onto my knees. I placed one of her feet on the floor and held the other in my hands, and brought my lips down to place them worshipfully on the top at the base of her toes.

"Please Miss Kelly." I began

"Miss Lara, Ray" she interjected gently.

I kissed her foot again.

"Please Miss Lara..."

"Let me be the one to see to your every want, your every need, and your every desire."

"Let me conquer the world for you and lay it, and myself at your feet to use however you will."

"Let me be the one to fulfill your dream, and any other dream you may ever have."

Once again I brought my lips down, now to caress the tips of her toes, kissing each one by itself singly between each part of my final beseech.

"Pleas Miss Lara..."

"... accept me..."

"... take me..."

"... use me..."

"... own me..."

And in a much lower voice, so low that I didn't know if she heard me after I kissed her littlest toe, I added my last, desperate plea.

"... love me..."

I put her foot down onto the floor and bowed my head to silently await her judgement. The silence stretched on for well over a minute and likely into two before she finally broke it.

"Put my shoes and socks back on, Ray."

I hastened to do as she bid, and after I had finished tying her second shoe she placed both of her feet firmly on the floor in front of her chair.

"I cannot accept, Ray."

Her rejection washed over and threatened to drown me.

After an agonizing few moments she continued.

"After one chance encounter I cannot know whether this is all just fantasy for you, or reality. And for me it is, and has to be, very, very real."

She stood up

"I'm going to go home now. Suddenly the fantasy in this place no longer interests me tonight."

With that, and without another word , she walked by and away from me, leaving me behind, on my knees, bereft and desolate.

************

After three paces she stopped and turned back to face me.

"Of course, if you want to try to prove to me that you're real, you'll get up and follow me."

I rose and I did.

And I have spent every day and every night of the so many since, joyously striving to do so.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds