Change in Perspective

We stayed like this for more than thirty minutes and by the end of it, he had opened the gown so much that my whole bra was exposed and his hands were having a free rein over the green bra, including the clearly visible nipples. He wanted to keep feeling and touching me, but told him that I was feeling sleepy, so crept back to my husband's side and tied back the loose ends.

The next morning, I called Dad and asked him if he could come with me to the shopping mall. He agreed, so we went to the mall where I told him that I needed his help with selecting some clothes, a job he happily accepted.

We went to a couple of stores and through dozens of panties, bras, and dresses and whenever he found something interesting, I would go to him and whisper, "Daddy wants to see his girl in that?" A question both of us found naughty and exciting.

After hours of shopping, he selected two thongs, a transparent orange blouse, a cupless lace bra with matching G-string, a garter belt, and a low-cut top.

His only request was that he wanted to see me in them as soon as we reached home but since it was time for Dan to come back from school I promised him that I'd wear them tomorrow.

Usually, when my son comes back from school he makes a mess of the house, so today I told him that if he behaved himself I would treat him to something, an incentive that worked.

All late afternoon he stayed under control and most importantly kept his room clean, so called him to my room and told him that I've bought a few dresses and would like to see if he likes them or not. I made him sit on the bed and slowly took off my jeans, an act that sent a thrill through my whole body, and revealed my thighs and black thong. Standing up straight, I gave him time to have a good look at my legs, my thighs, and the thong that I had bought with my dad. Then unbuttoning my shirt, I stood there in nothing but a thong and a transparent orange blouse, under which my big breasts and pink nipples were naked.

The sight of his mother standing right in front of him in nothing but a transparent blouse and a thong was driving him nuts so he took a deep breath, cleared his throat, and was about to say something when I turned around and started walking toward a chair, while making sure that he was getting a good look at my ass.

Sitting down on a chair in front of a mirror, asked him whether I was looking good. He stared at my nipples and breasts in the mirror but somehow managed to say yes. I looked at his flushed face, smiled and slowly moved my hands under my boobs pushed them up a little bit, making my nipples more prominent.

I could see that his eyes were fixed on my nipples, so without looking at him I asked him to come and give Mommy a kiss. He hesitated for a bit and then placing his chin on my shoulder, rubbed his cheek with mine, while I took his hands and placed them on my blouse over my breasts and we stayed like that watching each other in the mirror.

Before dressing up for him, I had spent more than half an hour over whether to wear the transparent blouse in front of him or not, and now I was struggling with whether to take it further or not. Unable to decide, I moved my hands away from his hands, letting him play with my boobs and watch the naked body of his own mom. I remained dressed like that until evening and he felt me and touched me as much as he wanted.

At night my brother finally came online and asked me to open a webcam and then asked me why I was wearing a scarf.

"Because I'm wearing something I don't want you to see."

"Why not?" he asked.

"I'm angry at you for not talking to me for so many days."

"Don't be angry. By the way, I loved the photos you emailed me a couple of days ago."

The mention of those photographs brought a smile to my face and I asked him which one did he like most.

"All are simply fantastic but the one where you're in the towel was the best."

"I knew you would like that."

"Who took the photos?"

I lied and told him Harry. The thought of my husband clicking those photos for the pleasure of my brother cracked both of us. We discussed the photos in all their details and how beautiful I was looking and how desperate he was to see everything.

I asked him whether he had put the photos to good use. Although it took him time to understand the question, he replied, "You wouldn't believe how many times I have used them."

He said he and Anne plan to stay with us during the weekend and that would give us ample time to talk. I knew what he meant by talk and the thought of us doing something with my husband and his wife present in the house was exciting, so I forced him to promise me that he would stay with us over the weekend.

I stayed online for a couple of more minutes and gave him time to masturbate while looking at my naked body under the transparent blouse. The next morning was the turn of Dad, who came to my house to see me in lingerie he had helped to select in the mall.

I took him to my bedroom and he sat down on the bed while I changed clothes right in front of him, first into a cupless bra and G-string and then into a thong. By the time I reached the transparent blouse, he had already taken his cock out and was stroking it, while watching his own daughter take off her clothes and expose her body to her own dad.

After looking at me in various outfits, he asked me to wear the transparent orange blouse without panties and gestured for me to go down on my knees and suck his cock, while he played with my boobs. I did as directed by him and sucked not only his cock and balls but also licked his hole, even deep inside it, which drove him crazy. Then he placed his hands on my shoulders, took me to bed, and began making love to my hungry body.

We had sex twice and each session was turning out to be better than the previous one. After the second session, we were having our post-coital cigarettes when I asked him whether Mom was better in bed or I.

He thought about it for a few minutes and replied it was difficult to decide because both of them were similar in so many ways.

"Yes, she also has a big pair, which I know you love."

"Yes, both of you're lucky in that department."

"You're luckier because now you have two pairs of big ones to play with. Were you Mom's first one?"

"Yes."

"So, how was the first night?"

He said it was OK because it wasn't his first time, so he knew what to do.

"Did she enjoy it?"

"Not much as she was too tight and it was painful for her."

The thought of Dad pushing his cock inside the tight pussy of my own mom was arousing and even my father felt that I was enjoying the details.

Until now I had avoided calling him dad during our lovemaking, but decided that it was time, so turned my face towards him, looked into his eyes, and said, "Dad, I want to be a better lover than Mom, so would you please teach me?"

"I will teach anything my little girl wants," he replied, bringing his face near me and kissing me passionately.

We stayed in bed naked until it was time for Dan to arrive, and we talked about everything, from whether he was still having sex with Mom (yes) to whether he fancied James's wife (no, but won't mind) to whether he had previously thought of me in a sexual way (he has been thinking and taking notice of my body since my teen years).

We talked and discussed everything openly, without any shame, and formed a bond that only a father and daughter can.

A little later Dan came back from school but had a couple of friends with him, so he didn't get a chance to play with me. But after dinner, he dragged me to his room and played with my body to his heart's content.

He sneaked his hand inside my nightgown and under the bra and rubbed and touched my breasts with his fingers, he especially loved pinching my nipples and ran his hands over my stomach, my thighs, my legs, and even my tushy but when he tried to put his finger inside my panties, I stopped him. That confused him a little but since he had the rest of my body to do whatever he wanted, he understood that the journey to my pussy could wait.

I lay there next to him on the bed for over an hour and by the time he was finished, my gown was lying on the floor while my bra was on the other side of the bed, with only panties hiding whatever shame I had left. I was so enjoying his touch, his curiosity, his innocent looks that I didn't even go online to take care of my brother's needs.

The next morning my dad called and said Mom had gone out with her friends, so if I wanted I could come to his house. The desire to make love to my own dad on my mom's bed was too strong so after saying yes I quickly changed into the thong he had selected and the green blouse but no bra and within minutes was over at his house. He was waiting for me and started kissing me even before I could enter the door and had undressed before we made it to Mom's room.

I had seen Mother's bed hundreds of times but lying there naked on it with Dad sucking my nipples was something special. He made love to me like he always did: slowly and passionately. But this time everything felt more pleasurable and arousing simply because he was fucking me, his own daughter, on the same bed, on the same sheet he had fucked my mom so many times.

When I told him that getting fucked by him on Mom's bed was arousing, he said it was exciting for him, too. I didn't stay there long because Mother was expected back soon but before I left I made him promise me that he would fuck my mom tonight on the same sheet he was now fucking her daughter. And Dad being Dad, he kept his promise though apparently, it wasn't as fun or exciting as fucking his own daughter.

The next day was a Friday and my brother and his wife were expected in the evening, so I got busy cleaning the house and preparing for their arrival, but that didn't stop my son from playing with me because by now he was so emboldened that he started to touch me, kiss me at every opportunity, whether his father was at home or not didn't seem to faze him.

His favorite tactic was to corner me and after making sure that I had nowhere to escape he would forcefully put his hand under my bra and pinch my nipples hard, or he would put his hand under my skirt and get a good feel of my ass, while I would just stand there helplessly whispering to him that his father was there.

At night, it was a different story because then I had total control over him and instead of rushing things I could gently guide him to my body and to places that were special, just like my dad was doing with me.

The next evening James and Anne arrived and although my brother was especially happy to see me we both managed to control ourselves, even though both of us were dying to tear into each other's clothes. After dinner, we all gathered around in the living room and talked about politics, jobs, etc. Since James and Anne were there Dan knew I won't be coming to his room later at night.

I woke up early in the morning, prepared breakfast for everyone, took a shower, and wore a purple thong, a halter top without a bra, and a mini sarong, which completely revealed my thighs and exposed the shape of my tushy. When my husband saw me dressed like that he started telling me that I can't go out like that, but I was in no mood to listen to him.

The first one to walk into the kitchen was Dan and even though I was dressed so seductively he didn't react and kept his distance, which turned out to be a lucky move because right behind him was Harry, who stormed into the kitchen and told me to change my clothes. But when he saw that I wasn't paying any attention to him, he stormed back into his room to sulk.

Little later James and Anne came and when she saw me with more than half of my breasts naked and thighs and ass on full display, it took her more than a minute to take in the view. Anne didn't say anything immediately but after breakfast, she tactfully took me to the guest room and said, "Your new look took me by surprise."

I gave her a smile and sat down on the table cross-legged, with my left leg fully exposed; I tried to convince her to be less self-conscious and to be more confident. I don't know how successful I was in trying to convince her but at least she stopped preaching. After a couple of hours of sulking, my husband accepted the situation and we all decided to go mall after lunch.

I knew that since morning both my son and my brother were itching to touch me and in the car, both tried to sit next to me but I made sure that my sister-in-law sat in the middle simply because it was too risky to sit with either of them.

In the mall, I told them that I had to buy some clothes so dragged Anne with me and went to a store where I searched for clothes that not only had maximum ability to show skin but some class, too. Luckily, found something that was revealing more than hiding.

So, took her to the dressing room and begged her to try them and after much cajoling and pleading, she finally selected a backless blue gown that was accentuating her breasts and back perfectly, and a tank top that was revealing her shoulders and the shape of her boobs.

For myself, I chose a brown strapless blouse, which did good justice to my cleavage, and a skirt that covered just my bottoms and nothing else. And although she wanted to pay for her clothes, I didn't let her and we joined the guys at a restaurant.

Later in the evening, I decided to cook dinner for them. I wanted Anne to wear the blue gown at the dinner, but she didn't want to. After arguing with her for more than thirty minutes, she finally relented, something I regretted the moment she entered the room because she was looking gorgeous and all eyes turned toward her, even my brother's face lit up when he saw how beautiful her neck, her breasts, and her naked back were looking in that dress.

I had chosen to wear that strapless brown blouse with a skirt, but nobody seemed interested in my cleavage or my thighs, not even my son, who was busy looking at his aunt's body.

I finished eating as soon as I could and wanted them to finish their drinks as quickly as possible but they were huddled around my sister-in-law, who was enjoying their attention, and were in no hurry so I also joined their circle. But I knew one person was vulnerable to my anger, if not charm, so went to my son and told him to go to bed and when he started protesting, I dragged him to his bed and left him there screaming and shouting.

My husband and my brother continued to ogle at my sister-in-law for around an hour or so, but I came back to my room and went to bed. At around 11 at night, I got up, made sure that my husband was sleeping, and tiptoed to the roof where I had promised to meet my brother for a talk. He was already waiting for me and had also placed a mattress, so went and lay down next to him.

He started talking about how happy he was to see me but I cut him off in mid-sentence and turned the conversation to his wife, but after listening to him for ten or fifteen minutes, I realized that we shared a different kind of bond and that it would take a lot more than a dress to change his feelings. Convinced that she posed no threat to any of my relationships, I took my brother in my arms and made love to him under the bright light of the moon and stars.

Although my brother wasn't as passionate or as patient as my dad, he loved doing it in different positions, so within one session he fucked me in three different ways, plus he loved calling me sister, especially when I was sucking his cock or taking it deep inside my pussy. Since we didn't have much time and were taking a risk, we didn't stay there to smoke or talk and rushed back to our rooms. That night both of us slept content and satisfied.

All of us got up early in the morning because we wanted to go to a lake right after breakfast and since my brother and sister-in-law were leaving in the evening, we wanted to make the most of the day. I packed snacks for the trip, gathered all the towels, and all of us, apart from my husband who had some work so wasn't going, got into my car and drove off.

Once we got down there, the guys didn't wait for us to change or anything; they just took off their T-shirts and jeans and jumped right into the water. Fortunately, we were the only four people there, so privacy wasn't a concern.

I took out the brown thong my dad had selected and the halter top my brother had given me, and when my sister-in-law, who was wearing a yellow two-piece bikini, saw me in that she winked at me. We slowly walked to the lake and when my brother and my son saw us walking toward them in our itsy-bitsy thongs and bikinis they both stopped swimming and stood there admiring our bodies.

Both of us hit the water at the same time and swam towards them but when we came out of the water, my sister-in-law's yellow bikini had become transparent and her nipples were clearly visible, a sight that immediately caught the attention of my son, but she just laughed it off and stood there displaying her lovely breasts to all of us.

We swam for a little while and were standing in the water resting after a race when my brother came from behind and putting his arms around my waist hugged me tightly. Although he made it look all innocent, I was afraid that she might not like him throwing his arms around my body and pressing his cock against me, especially when I was in a halter top and thong, so extracted myself from his grip and challenged my son to a race in an effort to divert everybody's attention.

I won the race and after a couple of more lapses we all came out of the water and lay down on towels, with my sister-in-law lying next to me in her now transparent bikini, and my brother near my thighs, with his head resting on his wife's smooth well-toned stomach, and my son on the other side of my body, with his legs over my legs, his arm stretched across my stomach and his head on my shoulder, just near my breasts.

I raised my head a little; and saw their semi-naked bodies lying so close to mine and my thoughts drifted to my dad and how he would have loved watching us lying there with no shame, inhibition, or guilt.

I turned my body toward my sister-in-law, placed my hand across her breasts, and drifted off to a wonderful place, with my son's body pressed against my naked back and my brother's legs between my thighs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds