Change of Life Ch. 13

I didn't bother with her. I left her there crying and moaning with her pussy stuffed with my cum. I rolled off of her not knowing if she even had an orgasm. I didn't think she did, she was to sick. I moved off the bed and stood up next to it. Looking down I saw for the first time suck marks all over her body that some other man or woman had given her in the past day or two. As I looked closer I could see there were even two or three between her legs. One on each side of her pussy and one just above it just above her clit hood.

Now that she saved all her pussy hair off, you could see everything. I looked at her and she made me even madder. If I could have gotten another hard-on I would have fucked her again even harder this time, maybe in her ass. But I was spent and knew it! All the anger, all the sadness, and hate all the disappointment over the years had drained out of my cock into her pussy seconds ago.

I watched her lay there legs wide open like I left them. The beautiful black nightie she told me she had purchased for me was in rags around her neck and breasts now. She had her eyes closed and her arm over her head moaning as I left the room. I went out slamming the front door just like she had last night! I need some air and I need to get away from my wife. I wanted to be by myself. Was this the end of our marriage? I really didn't fucking know. Getting into my car I drove not knowing where I was going. I found myself parked in front of the Iron Gate Bar.

I went inside and ordered a beer. The bartender handed it to me and asked if there was anything else. I said, "Na, I guess that all. Understand you have a little action here last night. Heard some beauty came in all hopped up wearing only a short black see through teddy. Is that true?"

He laughed and said, "Yea. Some lucky SOB jumped her seconds after she ordered a drink. I think he fucked her once in that booth over there, and then out in his truck. Not sure about that since I could actually see them doing it in the booth and his truck was gone by the time I got off from work. I have seen her in here with another woman all the time. I was sure they were a lesbians until last night! Man that dude was one lucky guy."

I asked, "Who was he a regular?" Any idea?"

He smiled and said, "Yea, well sort of, the guy had been around here for a bout 3 or 4 weeks now. It Billy, he's over there shoot pool"

I looked over and there was a guy maybe 30 years old, 6 foot and blonde hair. He looked like a typical guy nothing special. I decided I was going to play some pool and see if he would tell me all about what he did last night. I wasn't planning on any trouble maybe even drop a few bucks to him so I could find out what happened. I walked over to the table and asked, "Want to play a game?"

He looked up and said, "Yea, sure I have to kill a few hours before I meet my date. $5.00 bucks a ball?"

I said, "Not thanks I'm not that good, dollar a ball."

He smiled and said, "OK", we started to play.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 459 milliseconds