Changed Redux Pt. 06

By early afternoon, the morning rush was long gone, along with the post coffee break parts runs at about nine thirty and the post lunch parts run at twelve thirty to about one. Kristy was down one of the isles in the stock room putting some returned parts back in their bins. It was a task she had done so many times that she hardly even had to think about it anymore. As she worked, her mind wandered back to the events of the last few days and a nervous thrill coursed up her spine then settled like a lead weight in the pit of her stomach.

For not the first time and certainly not the last, she wondered again if she had gone completely, utterly, and irredeemably, stark raving mad. An ancient Goddess? Had she seriously pledged herself to some pagan god? Did she really have sex with some pagan god? Did that make her some kind of heretic or heathen or, or... something? She wasn't really sure but she did know that she was becoming more and more uncomfortable with the whole idea of it. She briefly considered that maybe she could somehow get out of the whole thing but upon reflection decided that no, pledging your eternal soul to a god wasn't really the kind of thing you could just go back on.

But then she wondered again if in fact the whole thing had even been real or if it had just been a... a... a what? A dream? Her imagination? No, it had all been far to real for that. It hadn't been a dream or her imagination. It was real, just as her pledge had been real. She had pledged her soul to the Goddess of Lust.

At that thought, a shudder ran through her as a gout of heat boiled up in her core. She fell forward, only barely catching herself on the edge of the metal shelf. Trembling slightly, she sucked in a few ragged breaths as she tried to calm her suddenly racing libido.

"Yes, my love. That's right, there is no going back now. You have pledged yourself to me." The voice of the Goddess echoed through Kristy's mind.

A searing bolt of pleasure lanced straight through Kristy's mind and she cried out as she dropped to her knees. "Goddess..." she moaned.

"Yes, I'm here, my love." Kazorra said, her voice tinged with amusement. "Honestly, I don't know why you'd want to leave my service anyway. I would have thought the benefits would be obvious."

More pleasure washed through Kristy's mind and she moaned louder. Wetness flooded her sex as her center contracted.

"Now see how enjoyable being my servant is? And you haven't even started using your real powers yet."

"What?" Kristy gasped.

"The powers that are granted to you as one of my priestesses. I'll show you."

Instantly, stabbing pain lanced through Kristy's head as a thousand carnal images of sapphic passion flooded through her consciousness in a confused, overwhelming torrent. A strangled scream escaped her lips as her mind overloaded and the world went black.

* * *

A strange sound like some kind of bird chirping prodded Kristy back to the living and she groaned as she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. The world swam sickeningly about her as she tried to get her bearings. She tried unsuccessfully to recall what had been happening before she blacked out but it was all just a dark, greasy mess in her mind. She recalled pleasure and pain and... and ...had the Goddess been here?

Again she heard the strange bird chirping but it now she realized what it was. It was the cheery, electronic jingle of the front door chime to the store. Someone was in the store. Or maybe someone just left. She wondered briefly just how long she had been lying on the floor.

Moving slowly, her head still swimming, she headed up to the front desk. As she rounded the last shelf she came up short, surprised by what, or rather who, she saw there.

Standing at the counter was a young woman dressed in jeans, workboots and a dark blue tee shirt with "Rodriguez Mechanical Services" printed on it. Kristy knew the name of the company, they were a regular customer of the store. Manny Rodriguez, the owner, was in here almost every day. Kristy recalled that she had seen the young woman in here once last week with Manny but she had stayed well back from the counter and Kristy hadn't talked with her or even really gotten a good look at her.

"Can I help you?" Kristy asked, trying not to look like she was looking the woman up and down while she was actually doing just that.

The young woman was short. Probably a good three or four inches shorter than Kristy's already unimposing five foot four. Her skin was a lovely, dusky light brown, her hair was gleaming black that was pulled back in a thick ponytail. Her deep brown eyes were framed by dark rimmed glasses.

"Hi. Uh, yeah." She said, giving a little grin that showed off straight, white teeth. "My dad sent in an order a while ago."

"Ok." Kristy said,trying not to let her eyes linger on the girl's chest as she read the name of the company again. "Rodriguez Mechanical? Your dad is Manny?"

"Yeah, that's him."

"So I'm guessing you work for your dad?" Kristy asked as she pulled up the online order.

"Well, yeah, sort of... I guess." Said the girl with a little shrug.

"Sort of?" Kristy raised one eyebrow as she looked up over the computer screen.

"This wasn't exactly my plan, if you know what I mean." She said, gesturing around at the store around them.

"No dreams of becoming a plumber?" Kristy said with a little quirk of her lips.

The girl gave a little snort before saying, "Well, when I graduated from high school I had hoped to take a year off before starting college next year. Get a part time job, figure out what I really wanted to do in life, have some fun, you know." She sighed, "But my dad had other ideas. When he found out I was looking for a job he had me come to work for him instead. So now I spend all day running errands, cleaning up and doing whatever else he can find for me. Not exactly what I had in mind."

Kristy found the order and pulled the inventory numbers, scribbling them down on a scrap of paper before getting up. "That sounds... um... fun?"

The girl's eyebrow raised even more, "Not even a little bit."

Kristy smirked as she headed towards the stock area. "This will only take a minute but have a seat." She gestured towards the two old metal stools that faced the order counter.

"Thanks." She said as she sat down and pulled out her phone. "Take your time, please. I'm in absolutely no rush to get back to sweeping and playing gopher."

As Kristy walked down the isles of the stock area pulling the order she felt a wave heat wash through her and her mind was suddenly filled with images of the girl in a dozen, a hundred, a thousand, carnal displays. The girl naked on the sheets of Kristy's bed, writhing in ecstasy. Her kneeling in some hotel room fondling her full breasts as Kristy watched. The girl lying face down on her own bed pleasuring herself while crying out Kristy's name. Her and Kristy wrapped in a furious sixty-nine, soaked in sweat, gasping into each other. The two of them wrapped around each other, her staring deep into Kristy's eyes as they shared an endless chain of soul shattering climaxes...

With a strangled gasp, Kristy sagged back against the metal shelves and slowly slid to the cold concrete floor, her eyes wide and staring at nothing. Her breath coming in quick, shallow little pants as panic began worrying at the corners of her already much abused sanity. She shook her head trying to clear the images from her mind but it was no use. More and more lewd images flashed through her mind in a seemingly endless chain.

Only now was Kristy just beginning to realize what she had actually agreed to with the Goddess. She knew of course that the Goddess of Lust wanted her to have sex but truthfully she hadn't really considered just how that was going to happen. She was hopelessly single, after all. Also, in her most recent experiences, the whole single mom thing tended to shut down most potentially romantic interactions long before they ever even got off the ground. Anyone she had been interested in recently, once they found out she had a kid, took off faster than if she had told them she had the plague.

Much to Kristy's relief, the barrage of images faded away and she managed to suck in a few deep, calming breaths that, in truth, did very little to calm her. Her pulse was still racing, sweat was beading on her brow and most distressing of all, her panties were completely soaked. While her mind may have been at least a little nervous about the ramifications of her recent promise to the Goddess, her body was, apparently, really looking forward to it.

She looked to the front of the store to the young woman sitting at the counter staring at her phone. "Well, she is cute." Kristy muttered to herself. "But why would she want me?"

"Because you'll make her want you."

The word echoed through Kristy's head and make her jump. "Goddess?"

"If any other voices speak to you out of the ether I'd rather like to know who they are." Came back the droll reply.

Kristy felt her cheeks and the tips of her ears heating at the sarcastic reply. "I'm sorry Mistress. I was just surprised." She said softly, looking back to the front of the store to make sure the girl didn't catch her talking to herself. She turned to look up and down the isle but saw no sign of the Goddess anywhere so she addressed her words to the ceiling. "What do you mean I'll make her want me?"

"You'll see, my love. Trust me."

"I... uh... ok, yes Mistress." She looked back to the front and taking a deep breath, headed up with the handful of parts she had collected.

"Here you go." She said, setting everything down on the counter. "I'm Kristy, by the way. May as well introduce myself since it looks like you may be coming in here more often now." She held out her hand to shake and the girl took it. Kristy had to be careful not to make any outward sign of the surprising amount of pleasure she got from just that simple contact. It was almost as if a tingle of electricity started in the hand the girl was touching and went straight through her body, right to her clit.

For an instant, Kristy thought she saw something deep in the girl's eyes as they stood there face to face, the strange feeling rippling through her. It looked to Kristy as if Leticia's dark brown eyes were were somehow glowing a faint blue. When she blinked, the effect disappeared. She blinked again and shook it off as a trick of the light.

The girl paused for a second, her breath visible hitching before she finally said, "Leticia Rodriguez."

"Pleased to meet you Leticia." Kristy said, holding onto the hand for probably a little longer than was exactly proper. Strangely, the girl didn't seem to mind. In fact, if anything she seemed to be enjoying the contact as well. Kristy could have sworn that she saw a little flush of color come up into the young woman's cheeks as they stood there for a long moment.

Finally Kristy sensed it was getting awkward and released the hand, feeling a the warmth of the girl's soft skin lingering on her palm even as her sex tingled from that strange... whatever it was that just happened. She struggled for a moment to try and find something to talk about before eventually starting lamely, "So will you be coming in more often? It's nice to see another female in here. I kind of get sick of all the sports, trucks and hunting talk after a while, you know?"

Leticia laughed, "Oh, trust me I know. Although in my house it's sports and fishing."

It was Kristy's turn to laugh. "Fishing! Oh, yeah, how could I have forgotten fishing."

"I know, its like a favorite topic, right?"

Kristy laughed again then, feeling a surge of naughtiness well up from somewhere inside her, she leaned in close and whispered in a conspiratorial way, "Personally, I think their favorite thing to talk about is boobs, but they are always careful not to do it in front of me."

Leticia looked a little taken aback but giggled shyly and said, "Yeah, I think you're right. Breasts are definitely the main topic of discussion."

"Yeah, it's like they are always on the guys minds. They try and be sneaky but I catch them staring at mine all the time." Kristy said, hardly believing the words that were coming out of her own mouth. She never talked like this normally and certainly not to someone she had just met. The strangest part was the effect her words were seeming to have on her own body. With every word she felt little tingles coursing up her back, like little charges of electricity were traveling directly from her clit to her mouth, almost as if she was somehow sexually charging her speech. Just the idea of it made her feel sexier and more powerful.

Feeling increasingly saucy and confident, she winked at Leticia and was thrilled to see her cheeks blush a deep crimson as a small, shy smile played over her lips. She gave another nervous sounding little giggle and looked down at her shoes for a second before looking back up and smiling even more.

The Goddess had said something about helping her, hadn't she? Had this been what she had meant? Did she give Kristy some kind of... power? Was that what that, that... energy she had felt? And the blue glow in the girl's eyes? What had that been?

"So I guess I should... you know... get going." Leticia said, interrupting Kristy's thoughts.

"Huh?" Kristy said, feeling suddenly off balance. "Oh, yeah. Sure."

"Yeah, my dad is waiting for these parts." She said, slowly picking up the small pile on the counter.

The feeling of power flared inside Kristy and she blurted, "Hey, I'll give you my number and you can text me when you're bored at work."

"Sure!" Leticia said a little too eagerly. "That sounds great." She punched it in and then sent some message back to Kristy so that she had her number as well. "There. Now we can commiserate about work and having guys stare at our boobs." She laughed.

Kristy laughed, "Well, you do have great boobs. I mean, I'm having a hard time not staring myself." She laughed again, making it seem like a joke but she was also carefully watching Leticia to see what her reaction would be. She was elated to see the blush come back along with the same shy smile and another glance at the floor.

"Well thanks, I guess." Leticia said, with a chuckle that sounded more than a little forced. After a moment of hesitation she glanced down at Kristy's chest and said, "Yours are... ah... pretty great too. Um... not that I was looking or anything. I mean... I, uh... you know." She gave another chuckle but it sounded even more forced than the first one. "I... uh... I guess I should go. It was really nice meeting you. I... uh, I liked... I..." She stammered then broke off. After an awkward couple seconds she hurriedly blurted, "I gotta go. Bye."

As Leticia turned to leave Kristy again saw the girl's eyes flash with a faint turquoise blue glow again for just for an instant. This time she was sure it wasn't a trick of the light, something definitely just happened.

The bell on the door jingled as it opened and shut, leaving Kristy alone in the empty store with nothing but a phone number and her raging libido. She picked up her phone and looked to see what Leticia's number was and what she had sent her. It was a smiley face emoji with little hearts for eyes. Guess she liked what she saw, Kristy though with a wicked grin.

Looking at the heart shaped eyes on the emoji brought Kristy's thoughts back to the glow in Leticia's eyes and she called out to the empty room, "Mistress?"

"Yes, my love" The voice of the Goddess seeped into Kristy's thoughts like warm honey, filling every corner, drowning it all in delicious sweet rapture.

Kristy had to resist the urge to moan as the voice flowed over her. Getting a grip on herself she asked, "Mistress, was that blue glow in her eyes from you? Was it some kind of... I don't know... magic?"

Kazorra laughed, "You will see, my love. You will see."

* * *

Part Three ~ Cyberstalking

Kristy was just pulling into the driveway of her grandmother's house when her phone twittered. It was a text from Leticia.

Hey, it was great meeting you today. Sorry I had to run off.

Kristy replied and they texted back and forth for the next hour or so. She found out that Leticia was actually pretty funny in a snide, irreverent, snarky kind of way. It was all the more amusing because it wasn't at all what she had been expecting. In their brief talk earlier today she had suspected that Leticia was at least a little bit shy and kind of quiet. She had joked around some when Kristy had started but her overall manner had seemed more reserved. That impression appeared to be incorrect, or perhaps Leticia just was feeling more comfortable with Kristy now? That idea sent a little thrill through her but she chided herself at the same time saying it was just a bit ridiculous, they had only met today, only spoken for a few minutes and had only been texting for a couple hours.

Kristy found that the longer they went back and forth the more aroused she was becoming. By the time she had put her daughter to bed and retired to her own room for the night her thoughts were constantly brought back to the pretty girl with the big eyes, dusky skin and dark hair. Kristy imagined what she would look like in something more attractive than jeans and a tee shirt that was a little too big. She pictured her in a tight, slinky little dress. Black? Red? No, white. White would show off her rich skin beautifully. Heels of course. Hair done up or down? Down, definitely down.

As the image in her mind got clearer Kristy's arousal grew. Soon she was almost panting with need and her pussy was soaking wet. She felt a tingling tightness in her chest and looked down to see two wet circles on her shirt where her nipples were starting to leak.

She squeezed her thighs together and shivered as a rush of pleasure washed through her. She locked the door and was just starting to pull her clothes off when a thought occurred to her. She finished pulling off her clothes and then sat at her small desk, flipping her laptop open as she did. She pulled up Facebook and in the search window typed Leticia Rodriguez. It came up with thousands of hits and Kristy realized belatedly how common a name that probably was. She plugged in a little more info and eventually found the profile she wanted.

There she was, smiling back at Kristy in a little inch square photo. Kristy felt another warm rush at how pretty the girl's smile made her look. "She's adorable." Kristy whispered. She scrolled through the profile but it didn't appear that she really used it all that much. The posts were few and far between, mostly just re-posts of memes and a few photos of her with her friends.

"Probably mostly on Snapchat or something else." Kristy muttered to herself as she clicked.

Finally, about six months back Kristy found something more interesting. A photo album called 'Vacation'. Clicked on it and saw a few photos of what looked like a family trip to Disney. She flipped through the photos of Leticia and what Kristy assumed was her various family members on rides, posing with characters and generally having fun.

It was the kind of vacation that Kristy hadn't been on since before her parents had died in a car crash when she was eight and she felt a momentary pang of jealousy. Her grandmother was a wonderful woman and had given Kristy everything she could growing up but that kind of vacation was simply beyond the older woman's financial means. Her grandmother had been a waitress for most of her life and her grandfather, who had died before Kristy had been born, had been a bus driver. Her savings, a small pension and social security checks kept a roof over their heads and food in the pantry but that was about it. When she had been growing up vacations were few and far between and when they did happen they tended to be weekend trips to something within driving distance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds