• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chapter 2: The Shopping Spree

Chapter 2: The Shopping Spree

12

Chapter 2 – The Shopping Spree

Joyce sat on the kitchen stool drinking coffee. That wasn't unusual except that she was totally naked and as instructed her legs were spread apart. What have I got my self into, thought Joyce? Earlier that morning she had agreed to follow, without question, every instruction her best friend Sandy issued. She would do this for exactly 24 hours. By doing this she would learn to become more seductive to her husband, Bill.

This would be the first time Joyce had ever gone outside her marriage for sex. She hadn't any idea how Bill would react to that. His huge ego might not handle it. On the other hand thought Joyce, if the training was a success, her sex life would become what it should be, active and alive! Joyce knew the choice was her's to make. Remembering the morning with Sandy, she realized there was no choice to make she just had to do it!

Joyce wondered what Sandy's next instruction would be? Hope it is as much fun as this morning was, she thought, realizing how much she enjoyed Sandy's touching in places never felt before by a another women. Joyce had also felt Sandy's bald cunt. I wonder what it would have been like to become more intimate with her? "Now", as Joyce looked down between her legs, "look at what I've done! I can't seem to keep my cunt dry this morning."

"I liked the taste of Sandy on my vibrator. Hmmm, wonder what I tasted like to her?" Joyce dipped her fingers into her wet vagina. Bringing them up under her nose she sniffed. "Hmmm, a little musty." Opening her mouth she sucked on them. Thinking to herself, "Hmm that's not bad." repeating the process.

At that moment the phone rang. "Ah damn just as, I was beginning to have a little fun."

"Hello"

"Oh, hi Sandy."

"Yes, I'm still naked."

"What was I doing?"

"Actually, I was just tasting my pussy."

"Yes, it tasted good!"

"He'll be here in five minutes! Well", chuckled Joyce, "at least I don't have to get dressed for him!"

"He's bringing instructions with him. Okay, I'll do whatever I'm told."

Hanging up the phone Joyce thought, "well here goes!"

Just than the doorbell rang.

Looking through the peephole she saw a real hunk standing there.

"Hello", said Joyce thorough the door.

"Hi, Sandy sent me over. My name is Hank. Hold on one second." As he slid a letter under the door.

Joyce picked it up, unfolded it and began to read:

"Dear Sexy Joyce;

This is my good friend Hank. He will be spending the whole day with you. I will leave it up to him to explain what he will be doing.

Your first task today will be to go with Hank on a shopping trip. He has all the instructions, all you have to do is just follow them.

Enjoy and I'll see you later! Sandy"

Well that's pretty straight forward thought Joyce. Time to let him in I guess.

"Hold on", as Joyce took a deep breath and opened the door.

Joyce shielded herself with the door, so her neighbors wouldn't see her state of dress. She looked at Hank and thought, "Well Sandy knows how to pick good looking ones!"

Joyce guessed he was about 5'8".

"Hi, I'm Hank."

"Come on in," said Joyce

Hank stepped through the door and carried what appeared to be camera bags. After the door was closed they stood for a moment facing and appraising each other.

Finally Hank said, "Sandy was right this is going to be a very pleasant assignment. You are one very good looking lady," as he focused on her perky, 35 B tits."

Joyce blushed at that and felt her nipples stand up.

"Thank you", Joyce said in a formal voce, as she was still not absolutely sure if she was doing the right thing.

"I guess the first thing is to explain what Sandy wants me to do today."

"That's a good idea. Let's go into the living room and chat."

"Fine."

Joyce led the way and thought she could feel Hank's eyes burning into her back.

They were, as Hank looked Joyce over while thinking, "this is one sexy lady, hope I get the opportunity to fuck her!"

"Have a seat."

"Thanks."

Joyce sat facing Hank and just naturally crossed her legs.

"Um, Joyce, Sandy explained a list of rules that you're supposed to follow today. I think you're already breaking one of them."

Joyce was startled by this comment and than realized that her legs were crossed. "Whoops" she thought as she uncrossed them. Than she began to realize how exposed she was. Looking at Hank she could see that he was looking straight into her cunt.

Hank was thinking to himself, I already have a raging hard on and I haven't been here five minutes. Look at the way she opened her legs. It is so inviting. Than Hank finally realized that Joyce was speaking to him.

"Hank, …… Hank?"

"Ah, sorry I was distracted", said Hank.

"I could see that" replied Joyce as she spread her legs open a little more. She was beginning to enjoy this set up.

"Joyce let's run through the instructions that Sandy gave me. First she wants me to record all the activities you participate in today, hence the reason for my camera bags. Second, I will be your escort when we go outside the apartment. Is that clear?"


"What do you mean by record Hank?" Joyce asked.

"By profession I'm a photographer in still and video media. I'm to video tape all your activities today."

"And do what with the tape?" asked Joyce somewhat incredulously.

Give it to you of course for your own records and enjoyment, that's all. This is the third time I have done this for Sandy and the first two were very appreciative of the work I did and the memories it provides."

"Well if it's for me than I guess its OK, however what if I said no?"

"Simple, training session is over."

Pausing Joyce finally said "Oh." Thinking to herself I don't want that to happen." Okay, it's alright."

"I'm glad. Even in this short period of time I can tell its going to be fun working with you." said Hank, as he thought to himself, you'll definitely be the best. I really hope I'm involved in some of the training activities.

"Okay the first thing we need are some entry videos. Here put this on and I'll unpack my equipment."

Joyce took the short satin robe from and Hank and put it on. It fell nicely over her tits and nipples. Looking at herself in the mirror she liked how it looked.

"Okay I want you to stand here in the vestibule like you have just opened the door to welcome your husband. When he has stepped in you begin to seduce him by sliding the robe off your shoulders and letting it fall to the floor"

Joyce stood as told and when Hank said, go, started a slow strip tease. She was developing a technique already. Starting off she slid her two hands onto opposing breasts and fondled them. She pinched her nipples, moaning as she did it. Than slipping her hands out, slowly undid the belt letting the robe open. Smiling, she slowly licked her lips while slipping the robe off her shoulders to just above her breast. Smiling she said, "Welcome home honey", and let the robe drop to the floor. Than she pinched her nipples and said, "Fuck me", to the camera.

Hank let out a moan.

Joyce smiled at that and coyly said "Was that okay?"

"Yes perfect", said Hank, "want to see the replay?"

"Sure absolutely."

Hank had a fold out screen and let Joyce watch the show. Joyce felt juices begin flowing down her legs at the excitement she felt, seeing herself performing for a camera. "Wow that was pretty good".

"Not, just good, great!" said Hank.

"Well we have to get going, so you need to get dressed for a trip downtown, some people are expecting us. You know what to do, don't you?" asked Hank.

"Yup be with you in a moment." turning to go to her bedroom.

Hank followed with his camera recording her walking down the hall. Joyce realized he was going to be with her all the time and started to get excited at the thought of more video footage. Than she paused and thought, boy am I changing! Need to pick my clothes carefully she thought. Looking in her closet she pulled out an ivory embroidered blouse, which she knew without a bra, would show her tits to best advantage. Than she took out a short denim skirt which buttoned up the front. Standing in front of a mirror she put the clothes on. I think this will work she said to herself. Must say my nipples show nicely through this blouse and this skirt really hugs my hips. Hank continued to film all this.

"What do you think?" as she turned around to face Hank.

"Looks great except for one thing, to many buttons button. Unbutton your top three buttons on your shirt and only leave two buttoned on your skirt." instructed Hank.

"But we are going outside" said Joyce with concern.

"Sandy's instructions and you know what not following them will mean."

"Okay," said Joyce with reluctance in her voice.

She unbuttoned as instructed and looking in the mirror thought, wow I'm really exposed, what if someone sees me?

"Let's get going a car will be waiting for us downstairs."

As Joyce turned to go she saw how much of her legs would be exposed as she walked and realized that at certain angles she would be showing everything.

"Let's go," said Hank and they took the elevator to the ground floor and walked through the lobby. Joyce just nodded at the doorman as she and Hank got into the car. Well this should start some gossiping amongst the staff she thought. Wonder how much I may have exposed to him.

When they were in the car Hank asked the driver if he had the address. He nodded yes, and they pulled into traffic.

After about 15 minutes of winding through traffic they pulled up in front of a shop in one of the higher end sections of town. Joyce read the discreet sign on the door "Exquisite Lingerie" was the shop name.

Hank leaned over and told Joyce to wait through the count of ten before she got out of the car. With a certain amount of wonder she complied. When she started to exit she realized the purpose of the instruction. Hank had his camera aimed right at the door as she exited. He was going to capture Joyce's fully exposed position. Well if that's the plan, thought Joyce, let's have fun. She slid towards the door and planted one foot on the pavement completely opening her skirt to Hank. She than, looking into the camera, licked her lips in seductive way and stepped out of the car.

"Hank you seem to have a bulge in your pants. Did I do anything wrong?"

"No", said Hank with a slight groan.

Joyce was enjoying this trip already. They entered the shop when a very attractive sales girl approached them.

"You must be Joyce, is that right?" inquired the salesgirl.

"Yes, that's right," said Joyce "how did you know?"

"Sandy called ahead to make arrangements and provided a description of you. It was right on the mark 5'4", about 120 lbs. brunette and sexy looking. You fit the description to the tee. Welcome to Exquisite Lingerie. Sandy has laid out a full agenda of shopping and preparation, so we had better get going."

"Preparation?" questioned Joyce.

"You'll see. We specialize, very discreetly of course, in assisting women find their true self when it comes to sex, hence the reason Sandy sent you to us." explained the salesgirl.

Leading the way the salesgirl said "Let' go to the dressing room".

Joyce looked around as they walked through the store and noted the selection. It all looked top quality and sexy.

They got to the dressing room and went in. It was very tastefully done, if somewhat spare. The facing side walls were both floor to ceiling mirror and each had a ballet type rail attached. The room had two chairs facing one way and a small table in between. There was also a rod for hanging clothes on. Opposite the entrance was another door, which had a brass plate that read "Preparation Room".

"Here we are. Before we take you into the "Preparation Room" you must get undressed. Normally we provide a robe to our customer, however Sandy has told us these two rooms should be considered "special rooms" and therefore you are supposed to do something. Is that correct? Oh by the way my name is Sally."

"Uhmmm, yes Sandy and I have agreed to certain rules regarding "special areas". Actually I am not allowed to wear clothes while in one." Admitted Joyce.

Joyce looked at Sally, who raised her eyebrows, as if inquiring when the rule would be complied with.

"Okay," said Joyce as she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off and than unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop.

Standing there naked she looked at Sally who was taking in her body with the same type of look she saw in Sandy's eyes this morning.

"You are beautiful! What are your measurements?"

"Uh 35 B, 24, 35," listed Joyce.

"Very nice. We have a lot to try on you today. Now sit down and relax for a few minutes." Instructed Sally.

Joyce sat in one of the chairs that positioned her right in front of the mirror. Following the rules her legs remained open. Still wet down there as Joyce looked at her cunt. Well at least Hank isn't in here with me.

What Joyce didn't realize was that the mirror was two way and a front for another room. Hank was in there with Sally and Tim looking at Joyce. "She is really good looking," said Sally to the guys, "this prep should be real hot."

"I think she's really ready from all that I've seen, so far," said Hank as he set up his camera to record and tape all that happens.

"Okay, so its time to get to work," said Tim as he exited the room.

Hank and Sally turned their attention back to Joyce as she sat waiting for whatever was going to happen. There was a knock at the dressing room door and before Joyce could utter a word the door opened and in stepped Tim. Joyce reflectively went to cover her breast with her hands when Tim said, "No need to do that remember this is a special zone. Sorry to have barged in here, but I am afraid we are in a rush, I understand you have a busy day ahead of you."

Joyce smiles and looked at him thinking another good looking guy. Blond, about 6 feet tall and apparently works out on a regular basis from the shape he was in. He was wearing a green surgical uniform which made him look even better, like one of those TV doctors.

"By the way I'm Tim, the Preparation Specialists". My job is to help make you into someone that you might not have been before. Sandy has been pretty clear on what needs to be done, so why don't we get going?" "Follow me", Tim said and directed Joyce towards the door in the back of the dressing room. He opened the door and stood aside so Joyce could go in. As she went past Tim he reached out and gently placed his hand on her back directing her towards a table in the middle of the room. As Joyce entered she looked around. It looks quite elegant in here she thought. Hmm, I wonder what they use that table for? It looks almost like a gynecological exam table except more luxurious and comfortable.

"Okay Joyce would you sit up on the table for me please."

"Sure", said Joyce.

"Sandy said that you would really like what we're going to do for you. Please lie down on the table with your head here."

Joyce did as instructed and when she was lying down her feet were pointed towards another mirror wall. If she relaxed her legs Joyce realized that her cunt would be reflected in the mirror. As she was getting used to this new "exposure", Tim came around to the bottom of the table and reached down lifting Joyce's leg into a stirrup.

"Here place your foot here", he said.

Than repeated the movement again.

Joyce complied exposing her cunt for all to see as her legs were opened.

"Okay Joyce do you remember what Sandy's cunt looked like this morning?"

"Yes", Joyce said, "it was bald".

"That's right. Now would you like to guess what's going to happen here?"

"Oh you aren't going to cut my pubic hair off are you?"

"Not just cut you are going to be as bald as a baby, so relax and enjoy."

"I wasn't expecting this," added Joyce "I'm going require some explaining for my husband."

"Not to worry the vast majority of husbands like their wives to shave once and a while. By the way in order for you to follow and enjoy what is happening there is a small monitor for you to watch."

Looking at the monitor Joyce could see her bush clearly and was hoping this wasn't being recorded.

Back behind the mirror were Hank and Sally enjoying the preparations and doing their own. Hank had moved his camera and put a tape in the monitor to capture the close-up view. This is going to be great he thought.

In the meantime Tim had picked up an electric clipper and turned it on "buzzzzzzz" it went as he stepped between Joyce's legs. Starting at the top of her bush he began to cut the hair away. Joyce watched the monitor seeing the hair begin to fall away. There sure is a lot of it, she thought, as a pile began to build. As Tim worked downwards Joyce could see the stubble left behind. Then she saw Tim take one of her cunt lips and stretched it out to trim the hair off. While he did that he rested a finger gently on her clit. Joyce didn't know if it was intentional or not, but it felt good. Then he switched to the other lip and in doing so dragged his finger down her clit.

"Ohhhh," Joyce moaned.

Tim paused, "Am I hurting you Joyce?"

This pulled Joyce out of her thoughts and she said "Uhhhh, no not at all Tim!"

He smiled, as he knew she was now coming under his control. He finished with the clippers and stepped away saying, "well how does that look so far?"

"Good and it feels cool down there!" as Joyce reached down to feel the stubble. "Oww that's a little rough isn't it?" asked Joyce.

Tim reached out placing his hand right below Joyce's pussy and than dragged it up so that his fingers opened her lips and stroked her clit. Joyce moaned.

"Your right", said Tim smiling at Joyce.

He stepped over to the cabinet and took out some steaming towels.

"Need to soften you up a little before the next step."

Tim proceeded to place the warm moist towels over her pubic mound and pussy lips. When he was finished he gently pushed the towels between her lips. The warmth and moisture were beginning to take Joyce to the edge again. She thought to herself, be careful otherwise you will cum right here on this table. Tim had come up alongside the table and was looking at Joyce's breast. "You have very nice tits and your nipples really do stand up don't they?"

"Thank you and yes my nipples do tend to stand at the slightest provocation", replied Joyce.

"Mind if I touch?" asked Tim and before getting a response reached out and pinched, twisted and tugged on both Joyce's nipples.

Joyce let out a sharp yelp and twisted around on the table. The feeling was a combination of pain and pleasure. Either way Joyce didn't really want it to stop. Tim let go of one nipple, leaned over and sucked it into his mouth. Than he clamped down on it with his teeth.

"Ahhh" screamed Joyce followed by a writhing moan. She thought to her self, fuck me now! Her cunt was getting excited once again!

"Time to get back to work", said Tim as he let go of Joyce's nipples. Than removed the towels and rubbed his hand over the stubble and through Joyce's cunt lips. "Joyce you appear to be a little wet down there," as Tim held up two fingers gleaming with Joyce's juices.

"Would you mind cleaning it off?" as he placed the finger in front of Joyce's mouth.

Joyce looked at his fingers and opened her mouth. He slid them in and proceeded to have her clean them off. As she finished Joyce thought I'm beginning to like that taste!

"Joyce, one of the reasons I played so vigorously with your tits and nipples was to see how much you move when stimulated. While I shave, you can't move around. If you do there is a risk of badly nicking you. You moved a lot, so for protection I need to restrain you a little. It's not ropes or anything like that. I use silk cuffs and binders."

With that Tim pulled a silk strap across Joyce's chest and arms just above her breast. Cuffs were placed around her wrist and another strap over her stomach. Finally, her thighs and calves were strapped firmly to their supports.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chapter 2: The Shopping Spree

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds