Charlene & Lucy

Just moments before Lucy would have been lost to what promised to be an absolutely massive climax though, her niece suddenly whipped the dildo back out of her and just stood there waiting as the inferno slowly started to cool back down.

Startled at being denied her orgasm, she tried to half rise from the bed just so that she could look back and see what the girl was up to, but Charlene was quick to give her a shove to make sure she stayed where she was. Lucy got the message and was still, waiting to see what her lover might do to her next.

Charlene waited until she was certain that her aunt was no longer on a hair trigger, ready to explode at the slightest provocation, then went back to work on her. This time however, it was not Lucy's cunt that she guided her toy into, but her ass.

It would not be an easy entrance - not merely because Lucy was wholly unfamiliar with anal sex and did not know how to make it easier for herself, but also thanks to the fact that Charlene was not willing to give her the time to figure it out. Pushing and shoving, the girl slowly worked inch after inch in until it was buried up to the root, utterly ignoring the cries and groans that were rising from that pillow her aunt had her face in.

It hurt a lot even before her young mistress actually started to fuck her butt, but Lucy never once pleaded for her to stop. The idea of begging for mercy never even crossed her mind, in fact. She would never have become so helplessly submissive to this young lady had she ever shown any hint of concern for her well being. Lucy loved to be manhandled and abused, to feel helpless and subservient, and this girl was the only person in all the world who could give her that.

With Charlene pounding that big fake dick into her ass and with Lucy starting to like it more and more, the older woman tried to reach back between her legs with one hand to stroke her own clitoris, but was caught immediately. Before Lucy got anywhere near her crotch, her arm was grabbed and jerked it back behind her.

Charlene would actually only spend a brief amount of time brutalizing her aunt's butt, though it certainly seemed to go on forever so far as Lucy was concerned. Still twisting that arm, the teen gave her one final barrage of battering thrusts, but then the assault came to a sudden end. The dildo came free and the arm was released as Charlene took a big step back from her victim, but she wasn't going to be gone for long.

Stepping back into place, the girl slammed the dildo back into it's first home, Lucy's juicy pussy. Bending forward over the older woman, gathering up her full breasts in both hands, Charlene unleashed a final storm of savage thrusts into her.

This time, there would be no effort to keep Lucy from reaching her orgasm. Burying her face in the pillow again, clenching the bedspread in white-knuckled fists, Lucy had no choice but to ride it out. By this time, the middle-aged woman was so utterly focused on what Charlene was doing that she had almost forgotten that the world outside of that bedroom even existed. Certainly, she no longer heard all of the noise the kids were making out in the hall, separated from this sordid scene only by one, thin door.

The orgasm that overtook Lucy was huge and all consuming, very nearly enough to make her black out. As it was, she could only lay still in the aftermath, panting hard as the world seemed to swim around her. Whimpering softly and wearing a big and happy smile, she could do nothing but wait until she could figure out which end was up.

Her young lover, on the other hand, had not let this time go to waste. While her aunt was slowly recovering, Charlene had disappeared into the bathroom that was attached to the master bedroom to freshen up. Once she had gotten rid of the stink of sweat and sex, had fixed her hair and make-up, and made sure all of her clothes were back on, she returned to find the other woman right where she'd left her.

Frowning, she walked over to the bed and slapped the older woman's ass extra hard. "Get moving, slut. Or do you want your husband to come up here looking for you?"

Lucy finally started to stir then, wincing and gasping as a jolt of pain cut through her delirious happiness. With her crotch feeling like it was on fire, it quickly became very clear to her that all of the punishment she had taken was going to tell for some time to come. She started to lever herself up, trying to figure out ways to move that would cause her the least amount of distress.

Watching all of this disdainfully, not feeling any sympathy for the other woman at all, Charlene stashed the dildo back into it's hiding place, plotting to come back and retrieve it later. She was not at all pleased by how slowly her father's sister was moving, but she had a clever idea about how to speed the older woman up.

"Didn't I just tell you to get moving? Well, I know how to get your ass in gear. I'm going to go back downstairs now, but I'm going to leave the door to this room wide open and you do not have permission to close it. You'd better get moving or everyone is going to see you like that and know what kind of slut you really are."

Lucy was horrified, but the girl was true to her word. Throwing the door wide open, she strolled out into the hall and headed for the stairs without even once looking back. There was no question in her mind that her aunt would obey her order to leave the door open, even if it meant putting herself at terrible risk.

Back in the bedroom, Lucy could now clearly hear the voices of her relatives downstairs and of those children who were playing in one of the neighboring rooms. She had no choice but to move fast now or she would certainly get caught disheveled and half-naked and have to face a horrifying scandal, so she pushed herself off the bed and gathered up her clothes before making a run for the bathroom.

Every little movement seemed to send jolts of pain shooting through her nether regions no matter what she did to minimize it, but it was something she would just have to bear for the time being.

Lucy would not show her face again for several long minutes - not until she had gotten herself cleaned up and not until she had fixed the bed so that it didn't look like someone had just gotten fucked on it. She slipped back downstairs slowly and quietly, doing everything she possibly could to hide the limp her burning crotch was giving her gait.

To her great delight, nobody seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary about her . . . until she got to the dining room.

When she got there, Lucy could see for herself that the domino game was still in full swing, though some of the players had changed since she left. Looking around the table, she saw that her husband still occupied the seat she had given up and that Charlene's mother still held the next chair. What really drew her attention though was the fact that Charlene herself once again stood at her mother's shoulder, wearing an evil smile.

As she was making her way into the room, still trying her best to hide her little problem, Lucy was startled when her young mistress suddenly spoke up in a loud, clear voice. "Are you all right, aunt Lucy? It looks like you're limping a little."

With that, every head in the room turned to look at her.

Feeling completely humiliated, her face a fiery red, Lucy could only mutter something about having stubbed her toe and try to get away so that she was no longer the center of attention. Using the pretense of going to get something to drink, she fled the room to head for the kitchen.

Despite all of the pain and embarrassment she was going through right now however, she hoped and prayed that her niece would want to make love to her again soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds