• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Charles Gets Cucked

Charles Gets Cucked

A little background information first: This is a real story. I am Deanna, 47, 5'6" tall, I would say an average build, reddish-brown hair. My husband's name is Charles. He is 45, 5'11" tall, average build, charcoal grey hair.We have been happily married for 26 years, and have 2 daughters who are both away in college. I decided to write about my own cuckolding experiences. This story and it's following chapters are real, and about my lifestyle.

My husband and I have enjoyed a healthy sexual relationship throughout our marriage. A few years into our marriage we got into swinging and enjoyed the company of a few couples over the years. Even though we have been happily married, it seems something was missing and we just didn't know it.

This all started a little over a year ago. We had planned an evening of fun and went out dancing and played a few games at the casino before going home. When we got home, Charles said he had a surprise for me. He went out to the car and came back in with a video tape. I knew it was going to be an adult video, because he has done this before and I already knew he was in one of those moods. Anyway, he suggested I slip into something more comfortable so I went into the bedroom to change, while he went into the kitchen and brought back a bottle of wine and some glasses.

When I came back out in my teddy, he gave me that look he always does when he is ready to play, but somehow it was different. It was almost as if there was a bit more fire behind his eyes, but I couldn't really tell. I took a sip of the wine even though I knew I didn't need anymore because we had already been drinking at the casino. He put in the tape. It started out as your typical porno film with couples going at it in all sorts of postions with some cheesy 70's type music in the background. Then Charles put the video on pause and knelt down in front of me. He told me he wanted to taste me while I watched the rest of the video. Of course I would oblige him. What woman wouldn't want to have their pussy eaten?

He pressed play again, then spread my legs and began kissing my thighs. I looked down and smiled. He told me to just watch the video. In the scene there was a woman kneeling before a man who had a really big cock. It had to be 9 inches long I thought. She was on her knees sucking on it like it was the only thing that could give her pleasure. Just then another man walks into the room with them. It was her husband. She told him she could no longer deal with his puny size and she had to have a real cock. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Did Charles know this scene was coming up? Why did he choose now to eat my pussy? I looked down at him as he was busily burying his face between my thighs, sucking and licking my clit. I was getting very aroused by the thought.

I continued watching the big cocked stud fuck the other man's wife right in front of him. She screamed and begged for him to fuck her better than her husband ever could. Her husband just stood there with a puzzled and humiliated look as hiw wife got pounded right before his eyes. I felt my own orgasm brewing as her screams became louder and more frequent. Almost as if I was right there with her. I wanted to be her. What was I thinking? I do love my husband. Surely he had to know this scene was on the tape right?

And then he said something I won't soon forget. "Honey, what do you think of that big cock? Do you want it?"

"What?"

"Do you want a big cock like that to fuck you?"

Damn I was soaked. Now I knew this is wanted he wanted me to see. Did I want a big cock to fuck me? Are you kidding?

"Y-Yes. Baby I want a huge cocked stud to fuck me just like that and more."

That was it. He didn't say another word and went back to eating my pussy with renewed vigor. He was on a mission to get me off and I was almost there. I looked back at the TV and saw the stud pulling his cock out of her pussy. Her pussy was dripping with cum. God he must have cum a lot because there was ton more coming out of her than my husband could produce thats for sure. She then made her husband come kneel between her legs and lick her pussy clean. As he did, my own orgasm rocked throughout my body and I grabbed the back of my husband's head and pushed his face further into my crocth, smearing my juices all over his face. I was pretending that stud had actually came in me, and I was determined to get it all over my husband's face. I just closed my eyes and let the orgasm take over. God, what a wonderful feeling. I opened my eyes and looked down at my husband's soaked face as he began to get up. I asked him if he wanted me to give hima blowjob and he said there was no need. I looked at his crotch when he stood up and he had a wet spot. He had came in his jeans without even touching himself. The rest of that night's conversation was a bit of a blur as we finished off the bottle of wine and I don't really remember too much of it.

The next morning we sat down to breakfast. My head was still spinning from the alcohol last night. I wanted to talk about what had happened, but I wasn't sure how to bring it up. Thankfully, Charles did it for me.

"Well, what did you think about last night?", He asked.

"It was wonderful. But I don't really remember much about going to bed. My head is still spinning a little. Charles, I think you knew that scene was coming up on that video. Is that what you want? Do you want me to find a guy who has a really big cock?"

He looked down at the table a moment. Then looked back at me and said, "Yes, I would like it very much. I-I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. But when we have sex, I get the feeling that you want someone bigger. And that feeling makes me very horny."

All sorts of questions began running through my mind at that moment. When did my husband turn into such a wimp? Sure, I've thought about bigger cocks while I had sex with him. What woman hasn't? But for him to say this to me, what does that say about him? Has he always been this way? Sure, he has an average cock, but he can eat pussy like nobody else. What am I thinking? He's giving me permission to find a big cock to play with. Hell, if I knew my husband was a wimp like this, I would find one even without his permission. But who? Well, there is that guy I talk to now and then online. I know he has a big one. I'm pretty sure he told me it was 8.5". But, he is a good friend and I wouldn't want to break that friendship. Ughh, then who? How do I go about finding one? I found myself drifting off in thought about finding a huge cock and getting fucked in every room of my home while my husband was at work. My panties were already getting wet. I came back to my senses, and realized I hadn't finished our conversation.

"Well Charles, it seems you have put a great deal of thought into this so how do you propose I go about finding one?", I asked.

"I know a personals site online. I could take some pictures of you and you could place an ad. See if anything comes from that. I'm not sure."

"Ok. We'll do that first. Tonight when you get home from work, you'll take some photos of me and in the meantime I will place an ad."

After Charles left for work, I went straight to the computer and found the site he was talking about. I registered and found myself a bit nervous as I proceeded to place an ad. I placed the ad looking for a weel hung, white male between the ages of 35 and 45. All day long I found myself thinking about what it would be like. When we did some swinging before, it was full swap so it isn't like I've never been with another man before. But somehow this was different. I had to stop what I was doing and play with myself several times throughout the day. I can't really remember when I had masturbated that much in one day.

Over the next few weeks, I think I went through a thousand or more messages on that site. And spent a lot of time during the day, in their chat rooms. Well, it seemed like it anyway. Mostly they were from guys who had no picture claiming to be big and out of my age range, or guys who kept claiming size did not matter. And of course there were the ones who sent the fake pictures that have been digitally enhanced. Do you guys honestly think we do not notice those? I did message a few who I thought were real, but when it came time to meeting they chickened out. I was beginning to think what I was looking for did not exist, and I would have to settle for it being a fantasy only.

Well, one day I was in a chat room just talking with some of the female friends I had met on the site when this guy messages me. He says his name is John and he lives pretty close to me. He asked me if I wanted to see him on his webcam and I agreed. When the cam came up, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He had the biggest, most beautiful cock I had ever seen. He had to be twice the size of my husband. I asked to see the rest of him, and he stepped back and got his whole body into the picture. God he was young. Too young. But what a cock! It was even bigger than the one in the adult video. I told him he was too young for me, but he did have the biggest cock I had ever seen. He told me he was 20 years old, and his cock was slightly over 11 inches long. He also told me he understood about his age and would still like to stroke it for me and if I ever wanted it to just ask. My mouth was watering watching him stroke it with both hands. I spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with him and watching him stroke his massive cock as I played with myself. Needless to say, it was a good afternoon. And that night I had my husband eat my pussy as I thought about that young, huge cock fucking me.

But I didn't tell Charles about it yet. Why shouldn't I have some fun of my own first? He doesn't need to know everything. He's already shown me that he is a wimp. The only thing holding me back now is John's age. What if I just sucked it? There's no harm in that is there? No, of course not. Its really no different than if I were to go out and buy a large dildo to play with except that this toy is real, right? Yes, of course that's right. I had just talked myself into it.

The next morning I sent John a message telling him about how I thought about his cock while my husband ate my pussy. I also told him that I did some more thinking about his age, and although he is close to my daughters' age I would be willing to suck his cock if he wanted me to. He replied saying that would be great and he gave me his cell phone number and told me to meet him at the mall at 2:00 in the afternoon and gave me the description of the vehicle he would be in. My hands were shaking as I replied that I would see him there.

I had to turn the air-conditioning all the way up in the car as I was driving to the mall, because my hands were sweating so much. I was so nervous thinking about what I was about to do. And I still hadn't told Charles about it. Fuck him. He doesn't need to know. If he was a real husband, he would have fucked me last night. Hell, if he was a real husband, he would want to fuck me every night. I'll bet John would. I'll bet he would let me play with that huge cock of his all day if I wanted to, unlike Charles. It looked like he came a lot too when I saw him on his webcam. I wonder if I could swallow it all when that cock is in my mouth. God, please let him be there. I need to suck that cock so bad.

...To be continued

Want to know what happens? And what has happened since? Then you'll just have to wait for my next chapters.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Charles Gets Cucked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds