• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Charlie Goes to College Ch. 04

Charlie Goes to College Ch. 04

Dad meets the Roommate and More

Several hours later, I felt a hot wet sensation in my crotch.

As I opened my eyes I looked to see Charlie gently sucking on my cock again.

In no hurry, she just tongued and bathed my cock spreading my pre-cum over the head and up and down the length of my shaft.

Charlie now seeing that I was awake and aroused, began to suck more earnestly.

Wanting to feel me fill her mouth with the taste and texture of what she had come to love as it flowed into her waiting mouth and down her throat.

Her wait was not long, as I again felt my cum rise and my cock jerk, as I fed her the white thick milkshake she was waiting for.

"Daddy," she said as she finished cleaning my cock of every last bit of my cum, then looking up at me.

“I'm sorry you were not the one to bust my "Cherry", but it did hurt like hell, and you didn't have to go thru my tears and all that.

With you it was just pure pleasure.

That's why I wanted you to come visit me so badly. So I could finally give you the thing you wanted so bad.

To slide that beautiful cock into me and fill me with you’re cum.

And Daddy, Now, knowing how great it feels, I'm sorry I didn't do it with you sooner."

I just smiled being so satisfied and spent I just let my finger play over her pussy

I glanced at the clock and it was almost 3:30. I sat up and had a cigarette.

“Charlie, Why don't you call Christi and tell her we'll go to dinner at about six that should give all of us time to get ready.”

As she got up to use the phone I couldn't help but admire Charlie's sweet ass, and what a beauty she was.

Charlie called Christi, as she was just about to leave the bookstore, and told her she would come by the dorm and then they could dress together for their date tonight with dad.

Christi must have said something, as Charlie began to giggle, and then whisper something into the phone.

Girl talk I thought to my self, as I got dressed.

After Charlie got off the phone, and began to get herself dressed. We picked up the conversation again.

"Is he a good Fuck"? I asked, catching Charlie off guard. Charlie blushed slightly and she answered.

"Oh yes daddy. His cock reminds me of yours and his cum taste good too!

Sometimes when I close my eyes while I'm sucking him, it feels just like I'm sucking you. And he sucks my pussy just as you do, dad. I do hope you like him dad"

“Now, what about this girl Christi?

A pretty girl like that with no date on a Saturday Night, what’s the story?”

As we sat on the bed Charlie squeezed my cock thru my pants as she explained.

"Well Dad she has had rough time of it.

She was always a little on the heavy side, and guys kind of made fun of her. Then one guy talked nice to her, and started to make her feel special and got her to give him a blowjob.

But after he came all over her face and mouth he laughed and told her that was all she was good for, was sucking cocks, and then walked off and left her with his mess to clean up.

There was no "that was great" or Thank you baby, just left her hanging.

Since she has been here she has let a couple of guys fuck her, but they were drunk when they did it. They never saw to it that she had an orgasm.

It was put their cock into her pussy, cum inside her and then pull it out. Those sorry guys would never call her again or even take her out on a real nice date.

So Christi now feels that all she is good for is a good time, and she has built a wall up around her feelings so she can't be hurt any more.

But Daddy, she is such a beautiful person and would do anything for the right person that would love her for who and what she is.

We have become such good and close friends that we can tell each other everything.”

There was that feeling again, the one I felt earlier when Christi was talking to Charlie. Again I let it pass.

“That really pisses me off,” I told Charlie, “the way people can treat other people and be so fucking cruel. I was never brought up that way, and I never brought you up that way either.”

"I know Dad, and that is what makes me love you so very much.

You show by example how to treat people, and Dad you have made Christi so very happy the way you treated her today.”

“Well,” I said, “she seems like a very nice girl, very pretty too, with those green eyes.”

A big smile came over Charlie's face as I told that.

"Charlie I am going to drop you back at the dorm so you two can get ready for tonight. I'm going to stop by a liquor store and pick up something to take back to the room for us after dinner.

Then I’m coming back here to dress for the occasion.”

After picking up some brandy, wine and soda I returned to my motel room.

I looked up what appeared to be a fancy restaurant and made the dinner reservations.

I poured myself a small drink, then preceded to get dressed.

I put on my black suit, white shirt and red tie. After getting dressed I glanced in the mirror and took stock of what I saw.

"Not bad," I thought to myself.

I saw in the mirror, a man that was a little overweight, gray thinning hair, deep blue eyes. I was getting old but still could be considered attractive to the right gal.

I took short walk around the motel pool, which was now closed for the season. When I returned I had another small drink, when the phone rang.

"Daddy we are ready to go" Charlie informed me.

I told her we were going to a fancy restaurant and she replied "Don't worry dad I think we are suitably dressed.

As I got back to the campus and pulled up to the dorm just as the last rays of sun was setting into dusk.

When the dormitory door opened two figures emerged. As the figures approached the car, my jaw dropped!

It was Charlie and Christi dressed to kill!

Charlie wore a glimmering red dress with matching shoes and Christi wore a black silk dress with a deep neck, which showed her ample breasts beautifully, along with black heels.

"What a couple of knockouts,” I thought to myself.

"You like?” Charlie asked smiling demurely. "Oh yeah!" I replied.

"Boy daddy you sure do look sexy yourself," Charlie bubbled

Then turning to Christi, Charlie said, “we better keep an eye on him tonight so some bimbo doesn't try to pick him up for herself.”

"We can do that," Christi said with a broad grin spread across her face.

“I 'm not worried about myself,” I said, “but rather the two ravishing ladies that are with me.”

We then drove to the Restaurant.

Entering the restaurant with Charlie on one arm and Christi on the other, people started to stare at me like I was some "Daddy Warbucks" or "Sugar Daddy" out on the town with his two prize beauties.

As Christi went to hang up her shawl, Charlie whispered in my ear.

"Daddy Christi Knows!”

"What does she know?” I asked stupidly.

“She knows about us.”

"What?” I asked.

Before I could say anything more Christi returned. Then it sunk in.

Christi was aware of Charlie’s and mine secret.

“I'll explain later,” Charlie finished just as Christi joined us and we went to our table.

All thru the meal I tried to gauge Christi's demeanor.

How much does she know, I wondered?

Did she think I was a pervert, depraved or both?

Was she repulsed by the thought that Charlie and I were engaging in oral sex?

If she did, she did not show it.

On the contrary she was bubbly and cheerful, and when she laughed her face just sparkled.

After our dinner we had a couple of drinks at the table.

Several guys at the bar started to get loud and were making rude remarks directed our way.

They started getting more obnoxious and more vulgar to the point of being insulting.

"Dad, you said that you have something to drink back at the motel right?" Charlie asked.

“I sure do,” I replied.

“Then lets get the fuck out of here cause those assholes are starting to bother me.” She hissed.

“Great idea,” I agreed, "I don't feel like getting in any bar fight tonight, but if we stay much longer that’s what's going to happen.”

As we got up to leave, Christi said, "You guys can just drop me off at the dorm and thank you for a wonderful time.”

"Fuck that Christi you are coming with us, right Dad?” Charlie said as she looked at me for my approval.

"Sounds great to me,” I said.

“Are you sure Charlie?” Christi said looking into Charlie's eyes.

"Damn sure.” Charlie said as she grabbed Christi's arm and pulled her along with us.

As we left I thought I saw Charlie wink at Christi as they grinned at each other while getting in to the car.

On the way back to the motel I learned that Christi lost her parents when she was 8yrs old and was raised by her grand parents until she was 18yrs old.

It was then she sensed her grandpa was spying on her as she undressed or when she used the bathroom.

Not wanting to cause any trouble between her grandparents and herself she moved out on her own and applied for college.

Once inside the motel room Christi excused herself to use the bathroom.

While Christi was in bathroom Charlie began to explain, “we were watching a show on incest. We got into a discussion about it; somewhere in the discussion Christi got the feeling that I had more knowledge about the subject of incest.

It finally it came out that my dad and I were "Doing" it.

But I also explained how we just had oral sex with each other.

And the more I talked, the more turned on she got. And telling her all about it turned me on, too. Next thing I know we are going down on each other.” Charlie finished.

I was speechless!

"But dad, there's more" she continued.

“When I told her how great you were and what I was going to do this weekend, she wished it was her that was sucking your cock and feeling it deep in he pussy. But she is too shy to come onto you.

So daddy can you do a special favor for me and show her how a real man makes love to a woman?

Please daddy?” Charlie pleaded.

What man in his right mind would refuse a request like that I thought to myself.

"Daddy" she went on to say.

"Why don't you run out for cigarettes for about twenty minutes and when you get back we'll be ready for you.”

I didn't get the chance to answer as Christi re-appeared from the bathroom.

As I looked at Christi 's breasts showing thru her dress, her soft skinned face and ripe red lips my cock hardened at the prospect of having her.

I looked at Charlie and said, "I'm almost out of cigs. I better run out and get some while the stores are still open.” I lied

"You guys hold the fort till I get back," I said as I headed out the door.

I actually did buy some cigarettes and a box of condoms.

Then I sat in the car trying to bring into focus all that had happened up to this point. After about twenty minutes I returned to the motel room.

It was dark except for two long candles, which they must have smuggled in the room in their purses.

Now I knew that this was a set-up and I was the "mark"!

As my eyes grew accustomed to the dim light, I sucked in my breath.

Charlie and Christi had shed all there clothes and were locked into a "69" position each licking each other’s pussy.

"Oh Daddy your back!” Charlie said as she lifted her head out of Christi's crotch.

"Why don't you come over here and bring that big cock of yours with you.” She grinned, while her face was all slick and wet with Christi's juices.

As I continued to watch this show, I shed my clothes and walked over to them, my cock already hard and wet with pre-cum.

Charlie reached out and took my cock and pulled it into her mouth and began to suck it.

As she sucked, she rocked her pussy over Christi's willing mouth. Then Charlie stopped!

"Please don't cum yet,” she panted.

She pulled me down on the bed so that Christi was on one side and she was on the other.

As she resumed sucking my cock, she motioned to Christi to come closer. Then she had Christi open her mouth and fed my wet cock into her sweet waiting mouth.

"Suck my Daddy!” Charlie ordered.

And with that, she slid under Christi and began licking her wet pussy.

Christi's eyes became two slits as she felt Charlie's sucking and licking. She responded by bobbing her head up and down my shaft applying just enough pressure to release more and more pre-cum.

As Charlie increased her tempo, so did Christi, taking me deep into her throat and then backing my cock almost out of her mouth.

"Oh Baby! I 'm going to cum!” I blurted out as I felt my cum rushing to be released.

At that point Charlie stopped and said, "Christi, swallow all of my daddy’s cum like you promised"

Christi did not disappoint her or me as she clamped her lips tightly around my cock as I filled her mouth with my hot cum.

I felt her throat contract as she took my load down her throat, still sucking wanting more.

Charlie jumped up and French kissed Christi trying to taste my cum on Christi's mouth.

Exhausted for the moment all three of us relaxed on the bed, waiting to get our second wind. It was going to be a long enjoyable night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Charlie Goes to College Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds