• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Charlie's Awakening Ch. 02

Charlie's Awakening Ch. 02

123

Things are certainly full speed ahead for our heroine! If you haven't, I would recommend reading chapter 1 for a little bit of background, although several new characters are introduced in this chapter. All characters are purely fictional, and all involved characters are over the age of 18.

_________________________________

After an eventful and quite descriptive ride home (Lilly wanted to know every detail) I opened the outside door to my room. Now let me take a second here to describe what I mean. Being the third of three children, and the only girl, no matter how much I tried to act otherwise growing up, I was my daddy's princess. And he had literally built me a princess tower on the side of the house. It was essentially a modified silo that had stairs running up from the ground floor with a modest but full service bathroom down there, a hallway that ran right to the house off the middle, and a decent size bedroom at the top. Anyways, I essentially floated up the stairs to the top, tossing my new clothing bags at the foot of the bed, completely passing by the small package on the dresser by the door, and flopped down on my bed.

As the events of the night ran through my head, I couldn't stop the huge smile spreading across my face. I finally worked up the courage not only to talk to Travis Rogers, but to allow him access to the funland that was my body in a way I had never even come close to imagining. If what he said was true, I had got him off in a way no one had ever approached before; I'm betting he won't soon forget it.

But one thing still nagged at me, the feeling building when we were having sex, and it didn't end there, I was absolutely on fire. Now, I don't want you to think I had NEVER explored the wonders of my femininity, I had done some brief touching and feeling, possibly once even bringing myself to a small orgasm. But never before had I felt so much like I NEEDED release, my kitten was soaked, purring, and demanding attention. Peeling my clothes off because it could get stuffy in my room in the summer, I rose to admire my naked body in the mirror.

Wow. I'm not trying to brag, but I'm pretty sure there aren't many girls built like me. Farming hadn't left any excess fat on my body, and that stood to contrast quite well the massive globes hanging from my chest. I had only begun to realize the captive power they had over men, and apparently everyone, cause right now I was having a real tough time tearing my eyes off of them.

But I did, and my eyes inevitably drifted down to the bald mound between my legs, the source of all the intense sensations coursing through my body. It was absolutely soaked. I mean visible layer of moisture soaked. The little nub at the top of my slit was peeking out from its cover, begging for attention, which apparently made my large nipples decide it was time to stiffen up and do the same. Bowing to my body's demands, I sat on the edge of my bed, spreading my legs to allow plenty of access.

Sliding my hand down my flat tummy, I immediately felt the slickness as my fingers neared my clit. Sucking in a breath, I gently strummed my middle finger over the nub, and immediately sent a shudder through my whole body. Recovering, I began to gently rub at it.

A small moan escaped my lips as the burning intensified, yet also creating a longing inside me that felt totally fulfilled when Travis was stuffing me with his massive rod. Sliding one, then two fingers into my wet hole, I began to pump vigorously while grinding my palm on my aching clitty. It wasn't Travis, but it certainly felt great.

As if my body were determined to attack me from all fronts,my rock hard nipples felt like they were going to burst, demanding attention of their own. Looking down at them, I did a quick estimation.

Grabbing as much of the bottom of my left breast as I could (again, their extreme bulk made this a difficult task) I hefted it towards my face, rolling the nipple around towards my mouth. Due to their extreme size, it was then easy for me to lean my head down and suck the distended nipple into my mouth. Oh god this felt good. Continuing this for what couldn't have been a minute, I felt the impending explosion build to a peak in my body. Not the same rush I felt with Travis, but certainly what my body was craving. When it hit, my body seized then spasmed as I squealed into my mouthful of my own oversized breast. When it finally subsided, I collapsed satisfied back onto my bed.

Noticing a curious salty taste in my mouth as I lay there panting, I realized that I couldn't have possibly cleaned myself off fully earlier, and that I was probably tasting Travis' spunk for the first time. Hmm....not that bad. That led me directly to my next thought: my god I need a shower. I pulled myself up, grabbed my robe and a clean long t-shirt to sleep in, and headed down to my bathroom.

After a nice long, hot shower, made longer by the fact that I washed my hair, which is a job in itself, I wrapped it in a towel, pulled my nightshirt on and walked back up to bed. As I walked in, I saw my phone on the nightstand where I had left it (I know I'm a backwoods farmgirl, but I DO have a phone and internet and a computer and stuff like that, I just don't use em often) with a message alert flashing. I opened it to see a message from the one person I wanted to see one from.

T: Hey its Travis. Just wanted to let you know ur amazing and tonight may have just been the best of my life

Aww....

C: Thats sweet, cause im pretty sure it was the best of mine too hon. I just wish it didn't have to come to an end so quickly

This was making those feelings for him creep up again...

T: I know :( I wish I didn't have to leave so soon, I miss u already!

Tell me about it, I wouldn't have a chance soon to explore him more, and let him explore and enjoy me. But I know something he would enjoy...

C:*picture attached* Sure u don't just miss these big boy? (Seriously, where was this coming from?)

T: OMG Charlie!!!! Wow, they look just as good on camera! Just when I thought I had it calmed down for the night...

C: Did I wake it up again?

T: Hard as a rock...

C: Measure it for me, and take a picture doing it

T: Really? Ok, hold on, let me find something.

What I saw next made me question whether or not my eyesight was going

T: That good?

The picture showed him with his pajama bottoms pulled down to let it all out, as well as him gripping it and a standard ruler at the base. Opposite that, the bulbous head made a real run at the end of the ruler.

C: Fuck! Is that a real ruler?

T: Umm, yeah

C: How did that monster ever fit in my little kitty?!?! Oh wait, it didn't all the way lol!

T: Who cares, it was still his fav place ever!

C: Oh, so you didn't like it when I took u with my boobs? ;p

T: No no, that was hot as hell to, I just feel like u get more the other way, if i would have lasted longer....

C: Its ok bby, Im just too much for you! And i guess that just means we'll have to find time to do it more and longer!

T: Yeah, u really are. And anytime we can!

C: Ok, I hate to do this, but im so comfy and u need to get up early, so we should prolly shut this down before we get to a point where neither of us can sleep!

T: Probably right. Night beautiful

Aww...

C: Night stud!

I awoke the next morning to discover the package that I had missed the night before. Walking over to my dresser, I opened it to find a set of keys and a little note that read:

'She's not much, but old Betsy ought to help you get around a bit'

My dad had just given me the keys to our old farm truck.

Sure it was older than me, had some rust, and the bed was beat to all get out, but it ran like a champ and I couldn't think of a more perfect vehicle.

Quickly grabbing a pair of sweats and throwing them on, I ran downstairs. I saw my dad facing the porch, ran up behind him, and leapt onto him piggyback style, keys still clutched in my hand.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeaked, as I gave him a big kiss on the cheek. Then I hopped off, realizing that even though he had a pretty heavy shirt on, I still wasn't wearing a bra, and smashing those things in his back may not be the most appropriate way to thank him.

He turned to face me, with actual tears forming in his eyes "Well, my little girl is growing up, I figured with school and all you may need a way to get around. Just promise me you'll always stay the smart, strong, amazing young woman I've watched you grow to be" he choked out.

"Cross my heart, daddy! I love you!"

And with another kiss on the cheek, I ran back upstairs to get dressed and do some morning chores. Not that it was necessary, like I said, things were a lot better around here, and we had hired hands to take care of most everything, but it didn't feel right not helping.

After I finished, I got cleaned up and threw on another of my new bras, my new pink thong, and a pair of my new leggings, the grey ones. Finishing off with a new, snug basic light blue tank top, I threw an old flannel shirt over the top because it had gotten unseasonably cool overnight, then tied my hair up in a blue bandana. I decided since I still had a pile of cash left over, and we had only grabbed a few things yesterday, maybe I'd drive into town, grab Lilly, and hit the mall for a few more new clothes.

I walked through to the house to tell my mom my plans, and I noticed her eyeing up my new ensemble.

"I wondered when you were going to stop trying to hide the fact you were female!" she said with a laugh. "Not that it's easy with the genes on my side of the family, and by the looks of it, you got hold of every single one of them!"

A little confused, I finally realized that my mom was referring to the bustyness of all the women in her lineage.

"Mom!"

"Sweetheart, there's no denying that the women in our family have been blessed when it comes to the bosom department, and from what I can tell, you're already as big as any of them."

"Mooooom!"

"Charlotte, it's a conversation I'm sorry we have to have, and I'm sorry we didn't have it earlier. I should have said something when you outgrew me before you were done with middle school. It's ok to be feminine, just make sure you're careful not to go TOO far, alright? That's all I'll say for now, ok?"

"Ok, mom." I said, and hugged her, realizing first that she was right about all the women in our family, and second, just how much bigger I had gotten than her.

Jumping in my truck (how cool was that to say, MY truck!) I headed towards the salon in town Lilly owned and had told me she'd be at, cause she had one client to finish up on before we could go.

Apparently I still had a few minutes to kill when I got there, so I parked and headed in. Breezing through the door, my unbuttoned flannel flying like a cape behind me, I saw Lilly at her chair in back working away, along with two other stylists and their clients, one of whom was Mrs. Creevey from down the road.

She noticed me immediately. "My my, is that little Charlotte May Walker all grown up?"

"Hi Mrs. Creevey!"

She shook her head in almost disbelief "Lilly, you may want to rethink marrying into that family, I have a feeling your new sister-in-law may just be able to turn more heads than even you!"

"I have a feeling you might just be right," Lilly answered, "but I'm sure I'll be ok!"

Mrs. Creevey chuckled, "Probably, but it's not you I need to worry about, it's all the little boys around here I'm concerned for, cause this girl is gonna break a whole lotta hearts!"

Lilly played right along, "You may as well add rodeo champ cowboys to that list, cause this little thing had one Mr. Travis Rogers following her around like a smitten little puppy dog last night!"

"You know I'm sitting right here!" I said, my face starting to flush from the conversation.

"Oh, relax!" Lilly chided "besides, did you not have Travis tailing you like a lost puppy last night?"

"I wouldn't say a lost puppy" I mumbled, pouting.

Mrs. Creevey jumped back in, "Well, you could certainly do a lot worse than him, fine young gentleman, that is! I wouldn't worry if I was you anyhow, I imagine when all's said and done, having everything going for you that you do, you'll have your pick of just about any man you want!"

Not wanting to ignore her sweet compliment, I told her, "Well thanks, that's awful sweet of you" with a smile.

Seeing that Lilly still had a bit before she was done, I took off my flannel, folded it up, set it on the arm of the couch she had off to the side, and stretched out to relax.

Seeing me in splayed out in a half nap, Lilly took the chance to continue the ribbing.

"You know Charlie, I could cut your hair after I'm done here!" she said immediately laughing because she already knew the response to her statement.

Well, maybe the gist of the response, but she probably wasn't expecting the very un-ladylike middle finger I gave, as I shook my immense curtain of hair over the armrest and let it hang.

Everyone present was getting a good laugh out of that when the door chimes went off as Mrs. Creevey's 15 and 14 year old grandsons Tim and Al walked in.

"Hey Grams, we couldn't find..." Al was stopped short as he walked straight into his older brother's back. "Hey!" he shouted.

He looked up to see his brother stopped dead, openly staring at my stretched out blonde form, my figure gripping leggings showing off my tone, a bit of bare midriff where my tank had crept up, and my massive breasts doing their best to pull off an escape attempt prodded on by the fact my arms were stretched over my head.

"Whoa," was all he could say when finally realized what had stopped his brother dead in his tracks.

Mrs. Creevey shook her head dismissively "You two look like a couple of inbred hound dogs with your tongues hanging out like that! Besides, you've known Charlie's family your whole lives, heck, you were just helping her brothers fix a fence not even a week ago! Now apologize to that young lady for your lack of manner before I tan your hides!" she admonished them, and under her breath muttered "at least if you're gonna gawk at a pretty girl, be discreet about it."

"No harm done," I said as I sat up, although I wasn't quite sure if I was willing to let them off that easily after the little show they just got.

Starting to dig through my little purse, I said "you know, I sure could go for a mint chocolate milkshake from Rudy's," the ice cream shop a couple doors down, "but I'm not sure..."

That was all I got out before Al interrupted me "I can get you one! I've got plenty of money!" He took off so fast he almost went right through the front door before stopping to pull it open.

Tim stood there awkwardly, so I patted the couch next to me. "There's plenty of room here." He timidly made his way over and sat down.

"So whatcha been up to? I asked.

" Well, just getting ready for school and helping dad, trying to practice my riding roping" he said a bit nervously.

"Oh yeah? Getting pretty good are ya?"

He seemed to get a little less nervous talking about a passion. "Well, I don't miss a much, I'm actually thinking about signing up for some contests!"

"Then you should ask that little lady sitting next to you for some lessons!" his grandmother cut in. "She could probably sit backwards on her horse with no saddle and ride range better than you and your brother combined!"

I giggled a bit at the thought of riding Sugar Cookie backwards, then glanced to notice all of Tim's nerves had seemingly come back.

"Hey," I said softly, "I'm sure you're a heck of a rider, she just likes to give you a hard time, it's what grannies do." Then I leaned close and nudged his shoulder with mine.

I said "Tell ya what, how bout you take my number and we can go riding if you ever feel like it." I leaned over to reach in my purse for a pen, not caring that while I was digging around I could plainly feel my leggings slide down my back and a bit of my bright pink thong make an appearance. I also didn't care that Tim was staring mesmerized, let him, his grandma gave him a hard enough time. I took a little extra time in that position writing down my phone number, just to allow him to enjoy the show.

As I sat back up to hand him the slip of paper, I noticed he had shifted uncomfortably towards the armrest, and right then a distraction came in the form of Al bursting back in, out of breath and with a giant milkshake in his hand.

He strode up to me huffing, "Here ya go Charlie, enjoy!"

I took a long drink as I squeezed over towards Tim, patting again on the other side for Al to sit down, and he wiggled right in.

As soon as we got comfortable, Lilly walked out from the back. "You ready to go Charlie?"

The look on those boys faces when they found out I was leaving would have made you think they'd lost a pet. Feeling for them, I turned and gave Tim a kiss on the cheek, my soft lips cold from the milkshake.

"Thanks for keeping me company!" I said softly. Then turning to his stunned brother, I did the same to him. "Thanks for the milkshake!"

They sat there speechless as I grabbed my purse, threw on my flannel and left with Lilly.

We pulled into the mall after a car ride full of Lilly singing the praises of my 24 hour transformation from a girl who dressed like a boy into a girl who could seemingly control boys' minds with totally natural powers of seduction. Yeah, I don't know what awoke inside me or where it came from either. After a bout of power shopping with the queen of power shopping, I had expanded my collection of skimpy underwear, got a couple more cute pairs of jeans and leggings (Turns out I really like those things), some more shirts, one more normal (if you can call one my size normal) bra, and a sports bra, which I figured would be great for all kinds of activities.

As we walked back towards where we were parked, we approached a group of kids my age walking on the other side of the corridor. Several guys, one very attractive in his athletic wear, and looking very uninterested in the tall, sexy brunette girl clutching his arm. She was the first to look in my direction, honestly with a quite bitchy look on her face, him shortly after, probably to see what she was glaring at. I turned away, not sure what that was all about, hooked my free arm in Lilly's and headed out to my (still cool to say!) truck, excited for tomorrow and my first day back to a normal school in years.

I woke early the next day, partly out of habit, partly out of excitement. Since I had plenty of time, I went through my full morning ritual showering, shaving everything smooth, washing, drying as best I could, and brushing out my hair. I put on the new navy blue bra I had bought and wrestled the girls into place. I followed it with a navy tank top. I decided on a pair of short black leggings, but first I decided to treat myself. I decided to wear the miniscule black g-string I had bought the first time I went shopping, figuring knowing I had super sexy undies on might give me a confidence boost if I needed it. I pulled them on, nestling the string between my firm cheeks, and adjusting the tiny straps on my hips, then looking down and getting a shudder from seeing just how little they covered. Wow, these were hot!

Snapping out of my reverie, I pulled on my leggings, then threw on a cute, short-sleeved, oversized plaid button up shirt, which apparently wasn't too oversized, cause I still managed to pucker the buttons on it. Satisfied, I headed out the door.

School started pretty uneventfully, got my classes, my locker, even ran into a few people I knew who seemed to be just as shocked by my change in appearance as I was honestly. That was bound to happen, even though the school drew students from three towns, it was still a small school.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Charlie's Awakening Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds