• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Charlie's Boundaries

Charlie's Boundaries

12

I spit this one out in two days, with little editing. Starting work on a HUGE project I hope to bring to you soon. Cheers! This one is pretty silly.

______________

"Miss Maples. Miss Maples!" I heard the voice from behind me.

My eyes were closed when I heard him. I had my sunglasses on, as well, to protect me from the rays beating down on my naked body. I have large, natural breasts, and as such, they kind of hang to the side, but when I stand up, the nipples are mounted high on the pendulous mounds. I'm proud of my body, which is one reason why I was buck naked at a nude beach, three hundred miles from work, during our Spring break. Students were assigned light tasks, and teachers got to take a day or two to catch up on work, and then be free for the rest of the week.

I recognized the voice immediately. Charlie Fiscal. One of the neediest students I ever had. He may be a legal adult in age, but at times he drove me crazy, like a toddler would with their incessant questions. I wasn't thrilled at all about being his English professor.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Miss Maples, but I didn't have your phone number. I had to find you. This project you gave us. I am really confused."

I bolted upright, lifting my legs and curling my arms around my breasts. "Charlie! What on earth? Couldn't this have waited? I mean, you drove all the way her-"

"Flew. Mom made me fly out. She was worried I wouldn't do well on your assignment."

"The assignment is to write an essay on how you spent your Spring Break! What is there, that you don't understand?"

Charlie scratched his head, while he looked down at me. "Well, does that mean I need to plan on doing something for Spring Break? It seems boring, just writing about what TV shows I watched, and what video games I played."

Perhaps what angered me more than Charlie being here, was he was on this nude beach wearing pants! He was completely dressed, from head to toe. "Charlie, write about what you learned from the TV shows or video games. Most have narratives and stories, and moral lessons."

"Not the ones I like," Charlie said, bored. "Nice tits, by the way."

"Charlie Fiscal!" I shouted, attempting to cover better.

"I didn't even know this was a nude beach. Not until I told Mom. About where you told us you go every year for Spring Break."

'Damn it all, for opening my mouth,' I thought.

"I mean no disrespect. I was just saying you are pretty, 'cuz most of the women out there..." - he pointed toward the water where more folks were scattered - "they don't hide from showing their bodies like you do, and they aren't as pretty as you."

"Charlie, they're naked, and open about it, because they aren't associated with you. They aren't your professor."

"Oh, what does that have to do with anything?"

"You might also notice that all the men are naked, too. It is unbecoming for you to come down here like this, and-"

"Oh, I thought it was clothing optional. Well, okay."

Before I could object, Charlie stripped out of his pants and underwear, then yanked off his t-shirt. I was stunned how "in shape" he was, considering he said he only watches TV and plays video games. Then I remembered he is also on the swim team, however socially awkward he may be.

What shocked me more, was the size of his cock. I'm not a size queen, but there was absolutely no negative comment to be made here. Charlie's package was thick, the way I like it, and hung low, without looking like it would grow to uncomfortable proportions. Frankly, it was beautiful. Too bad it was his best asset.

I was so shocked by Charlie stripping, and the sight hanging before me, that I drifted off in bewilderment, and didn't realize I'd dropped my arms to the side. In fact, one of my hands reached my lips, as I breathed in heavily at his gloriously cut body. "Oh... uh... Charlie. Okay. I guess that's better. But really, you shouldn't be here..."

"Why not? Isn't this the point of the essay? To do something on Spring Break? And when I write it, you'll know it's true!"

"No, it isn't exactly the point," I sighed, aggravated by his naive thinking. Not knowing what else to do, I shook my head and laid back down. I kept my legs closed, but I was still all bare down there, completely shaven and plenty to see. "Did you even bring a towel?" I asked.

"Well, no. I thought I'd just come and get direction on the project, but since you invited me..."

"I didn't invite you, Charlie" I retorted, looking up at him. His cock was dangling just a few feet from me now. I'm glad my eyes were hidden behind the sunglasses.

"Oh, well, I thought you meant..."

"It doesn't matter," I groaned. "Whatever. I have a large towel. I'll just scooch to the side. You can stay for a couple hours, but then you have to go. I came to get some peace and quiet, to myself!"

Was I doing this? Was I really going to let Charlie Fiscal lay down next to me on a nude beach? Apparently so, but damned if I would take it past that. I mean, I might tease him a bit. Fuck it, he's made me uncomfortable, why don't I do the same to him? Make him a little uneasy, and then kick him out in a couple hours. Things will be back to normal.

"Gosh, Miss Maples, you really do have a nice body." Charlie had just gotten situated, while I had crept to the end of my side of the blanket. I popped my head up, and saw he had eased to the middle of the towel, laying very close to me. His cock looked like it was hard from this angle, but I wasn't sure.

"Yes, you already said that. And you shouldn't be thinking of you professor like that."

"Like what?"

I tilted my head up again. From the pitched angle of his cock, I felt like he had to know what I meant, but I responded, "Uh... you just shouldn't say things like that about your professors."

"That you're pretty?"

"Yes. Exactly. It isn't appropriate. Now if you want to have the beach experience for a couple hours - and be able to write about it - lay down already and let me get some sun."

"Okay, Miss Maples. Maybe I'll go into the water."

"Please do."

"But I kind of like it here."

I didn't say anything, hoping he'd get the point. I guess it worked, because he finally shut up and I closed my eyes. All I could hear was Charlie breathing next to me, but he otherwise left me undisturbed. I imagined he was probably taking as much into memory as he could, and to be fair, it did slightly excite me. I felt myself moistening in the crotch.

What I didn't expect was Charlie to be stroking his cock, though. About five minutes into it, I shifted up for a moment and clearly caught him working it. He stopped immediately when he saw me move, but didn't particularly try to hide anything.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I sat up a bit more.

"What? Uh... nothing..."

I pointed at his hard-as-stone penis. "That isn't nothing! Charlie, that is not appropriate here."

"Really? No one's around right now and I thought you were sleeping. I'm sorry, I wasn-"

"Charlie! You were masturbating next to me. How on earth do you think that's okay?"

"I swear, I didn't mean anything by it. I mean, I can go do my business over there, or something," he pointed to the water again, "but I was just trying to uh... to..."

"To what?" I screamed.

"Well, I am sorry, Miss Maples, but you are really pretty, and it would be embarrassing having an erection in front of you the whole time I visit with you. I was trying to... uh... to make it go away..."

I was stunned, I actually didn't know what to say. It was inappropriate, yes, but I had to remind myself that this was a very young man, high on hormones, hoping he could get away with a bit more something than he was entitled. It wasn't exactly the end of the world, though.

"I see. Maybe you should go find someplace private, after all," I whispered, leaning back again. I watched Charlie's eyes follow my breasts as I moved positions. He seemed particularly enthralled by them. He wouldn't be the first.

"Okay, ma'am. I didn't mean to offend. My folks say I sometimes need to think before I-"

I don't know what got over me, but I interrupted. "Ya know, forget it, Charlie. I'm just going to close my eyes. You're right. There is no one around. Promise to be quick and discrete."

He paused before answering, "Really? Are you sure, Miss Maples?"

"No, but I'm going to close my eyes and not think about it."

Half of that was true. The other half was not. I was already imagining this handsome young stud jerking off, while watching me lie naked next to him, wishing he could have more. This would have to do, though. It was already crossing lines. I positioned my sunglasses and body, until I was adequately comfortable.

"Should I.. like, uh.. wait until you're asleep or something? I thought you were before, but-"

"Do what you want, Charlie. I can't sleep if you won't shut up."

There wasn't any response and I heaved in, breathing out slowly, prepared to listen to my least favorite student jacking off right next to me. I was soaking wet now, there was no denying that. I could tell Charlie tried his best to stay quiet. I peeped one eye open, still behind the dark glasses, just to make sure Charlie was looking at me while he masturbated. Sure enough, he had corked his body slightly towards mine, to get a better angle. I quickly shut my eyes again, as he was much closer than I expected. I didn't want to risk having Charlie seeing me watch him. My body wanted to shake from nervousness, but I held it together. Charlie, not so much.

A minute of time couldn't have past before I heard him autonomously cry out, "Ooouwaughff!" and I immediately felt a warm, heavy liquid splatter across my stomach, and halfway across my right breast. I shot up like a light.

Charlie was still moaning and quickly turned his body up. Cum was spraying out of his cock like a volcano. His hand, stomach and chest were already caked in it. It appeared ha had not actually been pointing his cock at me when he ejaculated on me. It was just "overshoot" if anything. Charlie kept furiously pumping as more short loads continued to erupt from the tip of his cock, when all of a sudden, he spasmed, produced some kind of scream/howl sound, and arched back. An enormous blast of semen shot out, spraying almost 180 degrees around him.

The splurge of splooge not only reached so far as to hit Charlie in his own face, it did mine too. In fact, my jaw had been wide open, staring at the scene in disbelief, at just the moment it happened. And it happened so fast, I didn't have time to close my mouth. Speckles of semen splashed onto my bottom lip and tongue.

It wasn't much, but it was enough to taste. This couldn't be right, I thought. It was sweet. Like tangy sweet. I've never experienced cum tasting anything like this. I won't lie, it's been a substantial amount I have tasted. Call it a kink if you want, but I enjoy sucking guys off. Still, this rattled me. I wanted to taste more, but then I also didn't exactly want to have my student witness me behaving like some depraved, cum-loving slut. I'm terrible at keeping my thoughts to myself, though. "Jesus Christ, Charlie. What the fuck was that?"

Charlie had been so preoccupied in his orgasm, he hadn't noticed that I witnessed the whole thin. He quickly tried to cover his still erect cock. "I am so sorry, Miss Maples. I didn't think it would happen so fast. It wasn't lik-"

"Charlie, I have never seen that much cum. Are you okay? Is that normal?" I subconsciously had lifted my left hand to my lips, feeling out for any stray remnants of cum, just to see if I really tasted what I tasted.

"Um, I guess so. I mean, I usually make a mess, which is why I do it in the shower most times."

"When's the last time you showered?" I joked. He was about to answer, when I stopped him. "Nope. Don't wanna know."

"Um, do you have some tissues or something?"

"All I have is a hand towel." I sat up, pulling my glasses off. Charlie was pitched on his elbows, still facing up, his stiff cock was waving in the air, and puddles of cum were piled on and around him. "Oh, goodness, a hand towel isn't going to help with that."

"I suppose I can go into the water."

'NO!' I screamed in my head. I perched up and got serious. "Charlie, it's all over you. You can't walk from here to the beach like that. There are people up there, close to the water."

"Um, well, could I use this towel?" He pointed to the one we were laying on.

I turned to my bag and pulled out my hand towel. "Lay back," I said. He dropped his arms, leaving him in a full horizontal position, my heavy tits swinging above him as I began wiping him clean. I started at his stomach and moved up to his chest. By then, I had to turn the towel over, and work my way back down.

Charlie's cock, though recently relieved of what might be a record-book orgasm, was still rock hard, probably due to me touching him, I'm sure. I tried to play it off. "Let me just get around your bum," I said.

I swiped up cum a few times at the base of his cock, before moving the towel down to his thighs and bum, picking up more. The rag was now soaked, almost useless, and there was still lots of cum on the top half of his shaft. Oh, and his face. I forgot about his face.

"This rag has had it," I said. "I suppose I can go wash it off in the water while you wait here." Charlie was quiet, almost shaking. That orgasm had to have been earth-shattering for him, I thought. If that were me, I'd be suffering ptsd from it. I waited for him to answer, but he didn't. "It is a far walk, though. Listen, I have a thought, but you can't get the wrong idea."

"Uh... yeah?"

"You have some cum on your face. We're far away from people here. I'll just make it look like we're kissing - like we're a couple and we'll pretend - and be inconspicuous about it."

"K.. Kissing?"

"Yeah, people will think it's nothing really, just a couple getting a little public affection in. But secretly, I'll be getting all that cum off your face and chin. It won't take me long."

"How? You said the rag wa-"

"By kissing you! Or making it look like that. I'll just lick it off, it's no big deal." I hoped, beyond hope, Charlie would let me roll with this. As if I could somehow convince him this was the best option? "Look, Charlie. The taste of cum doesn't offend me. I'm a grown woman. I'll just get it off you real quick, and we'll be done with it."

Now, I didn't give him time to respond. I stretched forward, allowing my breasts to brush against his torso, as I moved to his lips. "Just close your eyes and your mouth. I got this."

Charlie was nervous, but followed along, and I was overjoyed when my tongue touched his lips. The bits of cum still retained that citrus flavor, even if it wasn't warm now. It was still delicious. Like a hint of sweetened orange peel, in a slightly bitter lemonade. I found myself moaning softly as I moved down his lips, to his cheeks and chin, where more cum was discovered. My pussy was throbbing, and I could sense Charlie's hot, beating cock near me. I calmed myself, breathing in. "Just relax, Charlie. you have a little more over here, on your neck. I know my tongue is damp, but it will dry off soon. No one will be the wiser."

I lapped up more of his delicious seed, desperate to find more. I turned his head to the left and right, and then inspected his arms. There were several drops on his right forearm, and I pulled it too me, pretending to kiss it, while tonguing his skin, taking in the last drops. That's when I really noticed. Charlie's cock was still raised high in the air and cum was glistening all along the shaft. Puddles of it could be seen all along the ridges of his thick shaft.

"Charlie," I whispered. "Charlie, we can't leave all that on your penis. It will crust over. Um..." I scooched down, pulling the base of his cock towards me, angling it closer to my face. "I'm just going to..."

I opened wide and went all-in, eagerly circling my tongue up and down his shaft. Cum doesn't taste like this. This had to be some genetic defect that blessed Charlie Fiscal, of all people, with perfect tasting cum. Some weird freak of nature.

Or maybe it's like apple trees, I guess. You can drop a lot of seeds in the ground, but once the trees start producing their fruit, it's a gamble on how sweet and delicious each tree's fruit will be. It's a genetic gamble. The better tasting apples are usually born from clones of trees that have already proven to bear sweet fruit. Someone needed to clone Charlie, I thought. I badly wanted to taste it fresh it again.

As I wrestled my tongue over Charlie's shaft, ensuring I got every last drop, I dreamed he would fill my mouth entirely. Finally, I pulled off, but instinctively, I found myself firmly holding on to the base of his shaft, lightly stroking it.

"Charlie?" I asked, softly. "Is it true? You often cum like that?"

He tilted his head up and I could see pink in his cheeks, blushing. "Um, yeah, most times, I think. Isn't it normal?"

I couldn't help but laugh out loud, though I didn't wish to embarrass him so. "No, Charlie, that is anything, but normal. To be fair, your cum also tastes a lot different from most men. Actually, it's very pleasant." Now I was the one blushing. "I think, maybe you should see a doctor? Just in case this isn't normal?"

"Oh, no, do you really think so?"

"Well? I don't know for sure. How long has this been going on?" I was still stroking him. It's like my mind was just in automatic in that regard. His penis made it so easy to... crave. Still, I looked at Charlie directly while holding the conversation.

"Always. Forever. Is it really bad?"

"No, Charlie, I don't know. And no, it's not bad at all. In fact, I find it very erotic. I mean, it would be for any woman."

"Really?"

"Well, most women. Healthy, sex-positive women."

"Like you?"

"Um.. I like to think so, but we really shouldn't talk about that."

"But Miss Maples. The reason I ask, is because you are uh... um... you are making me want to go again." Charlie had began thrusting along with his hips, as I had been stroking him.

I didn't stop, but I replied, "Oh, I am so sorry. I was just making sure all the cum was off. Should I stop?"

"But I'm going to cum again!"

"Don't be silly," I said. "You just came." But then I felt it. A pump, pulsing through my hand. I turned in shock, and felt another. Instinctively, I started beating him faster, as he prepared to release another load. "Oh, my," I said. "Okay, okay, I got this. Nobody's looking, alright? We'll make it quick!"

I rushed down, opening wide. The expectation must have pushed Charlie over the edge, because a huge lump of cum hit the back of my throat the moment my mouth was over his cock. I bore down, swallowing, knowing he'd have more coming. The second was more than the first, though not as explosive. It filled my mouth, as I frantically gulped it down.

Was I crazy? Did it taste better warm? It did, but so many ropes of semen shot out. I held onto his cock firmly, and sucked like a vacuum, guzzling faster, trying to keep up. It was so sweet, with that hint of bitter. In seconds, I found myself cumming beyond my own control. Juices poured on the towel beneath me. Finally, the timing between Charlie's multiple loads began to slow, and I thought it was almost over.. when, just like before, Charlie cried out in that strange howl, and his body went into that funky spasm, forcing his cock deep to the back of my throat.

An explosive shot erupted into me. It's almost as if I could taste it from deep inside. Richer in texture, as I felt it sliding along the inner walls of my organs. I gasped, pulling off, not knowing whether to thank him, or wait for him to thank me.

"Miss Maples? Are you okay?"

"Yes," I blushed. "I, uh.. well, I wasn't expecting so much."

"I told you, ma'am, it always does that."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Charlie's Boundaries

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds