Charlotte and Eric Ch. 1

His hand moved down my back, starting at the nape of my neck and ending with a caress of my buttocks. I shivered a little when he took his hand away, wanting him to touch me again, but the shiver was cut short by a sharp smack to my ass. I yelped, then felt immediately embarrassed by the volume of the sound he’d surprised out of me. More surprised than hurt, I waited for a moment to see what he would do next. I felt his fingers slide into me again, rubbing my clit softly. I leaned back into him, pushing against his hand, wanting more. He pushed his fingers in and out of my pussy, and I felt myself growing wetter. I sighed softly, relishing the movements of his hand as he stroked me inside. My sigh suddenly turned into an abrupt intake of breath when I felt him smack my ass hard again.

“You little slut. You enjoy that, don’t you?”

He slapped me again, harder this time, and I yelped again. I could feel myself growing even wetter, and I knew he was right; I did enjoy this, and I wanted him to keep going. Every time he hit me, the place he had struck would tingle in the most delicious way. He slapped me a few more times, then gently caressed the reddened skin. His hands felt cool compared to the heat of where he had spanked me. He would spank me a few times, then stop to caress me, then take his hands away, denying me any contact at all for a few seconds. That was the most maddening part of all, every time he stopped touching me, I would wriggle and squirm. Once, when I tried to turn around to look at him, he smacked my ass so hard I screamed. He only laughed, and smacked me again that much harder. I was panting with frustration and desire; if he did not either take me or allow me to touch him soon, I felt I would lose my mind.

He then backed away from me a little, and walked around the bed to face me. Now he was facing me, looking down at me, and my lips were almost directly in front of his cock. I leaned over as much as I could and kissed it, looking up towards his face pleadingly. That cocky smile was back on his face again, and I felt a surge of anger and desire wash over me. “If you want it, ask for it”, he said.

Dripping wet and aching, I would do anything he wanted, say anything he wanted if it meant I would finally be given that release. I wanted so badly to finally come, I begged him “Please. Please let me suck your cock. I want to suck it, please. Please let me.” I felt horribly excited, but also humiliated by the way I pleaded with him.

He said nothing, but he took a handful of my hair and pulled my face over, filling my mouth with his cock again. I sucked it hard, my mouth making the tightest sheath possible for him as he let out a long breath and started to thrust. He filled my mouth completely, and he didn’t seem to care that I almost choked on it several times. All of his fingers were buried in my hair as he used my mouth to please himself.

Finally he released me, and as I gasped to catch my breath, he walked around the bed and got up behind me again. I was still panting and a little shaken when I felt him grab my hips roughly with both hands and slide into me with one easy shove. I was pushed forward a little every time he thrust, and every time he thrust in to the maximum I cried out. I bit my lip, a little embarrassed by all the noise I was making, but I just couldn’t help it. I felt the muscles inside me tense, and knew that I was going to climax any second.

He pulled out of me again then, making me whimper with frustration. He leaned in over me then, his chest pressed to my back and he reached around me to grab and squeeze my breasts. He pinched my nipples hard, kissed my neck and then released my aching tits so that he could move his hands back down to my hips. He gripped them again, holding me in place as he entered my body again.

Now he drove into me even harder than before, something that a few moments previous I would not have believed possible. I pushed my face into the pillow, trying to stifle my cries as he fucked harder and harder, but I lifted my head and let out such a loud cry, nearly a scream, when his hand left my hip and travelled across the curve of my ass and his thumb punctured my smallest hole. Nobody had ever touched me there before, and I felt the little ring of muscle twitch and spasm in protest. He paused in his movements for a moment, and softly caressed my ass with his free hand. I shuddered underneath him, my pussy seized with the most intense tremors. I could feel his cock twitching as well, and to my disbelief, I found myself getting even wetter. I sighed, and pushed back against his body, hoping he would understand that I was hinting for him to fuck me some more. He rocked his hips back and forth, much slower this time. His thumb left my ass and I trembled at its exit. Next I knew, his hand was stroking my dripping clit. Once again I was brought to the brink of orgasm, only to have the release thwarted when he took his hand away again.

While he continued to fuck me from behind, he slid a finger wet with my juices into my ass. He slid it back and forth slowly, moving around more than he had when his thumb had penetrated me. The sensation was so intense, I could hardly bear it and I tried to pull away, but my struggle was not very effective since I was still bound wrist to knee. He grabbed my hair with his free hand and pulled me back towards himself again. He drove his cock into my pussy again a few times, then was still for a moment. I felt another finger slide into my ass next to the other one. I felt a little pain at being stretched so far for the first time, but also an intensely full feeling. I didn’t care what he did to me any more, so long as he didn’t stop doing it.

With his cock still inside me, but still not moving, he stroked his finger back and forth slowly. I heard him chuckle softly, and turned my head a little to see him.

“Every time I push in, your cunt milks me a little more, you slut. You’re just dying to be fucked in the ass, aren’t you?”

I only moaned in answer, pushing back into him some more. He replied by pulling his cock out of me altogether. Whimpering, I looked pleadingly at him over my shoulder.

“Do you want me to fuck you some more?”

“Please.” I gasped out the word in an outtake of breath, my chest heaving. I would have done anything to be allowed to finish, to finally climax and have the intense tension in my body released.

“Where do you want me to fuck you?” I bit my lip, unable to answer. Partly, I was too shocked that he would even ask me such a question, but I was curiously excited about the strange, full pleasure I had felt from his fingers and I wanted to please him. I was also at a point where I no longer cared where he put it, so long as he gave it to me again.

He smacked my ass again, harder than ever this time, making me yelp and bite my lip again. “If you don’t tell me where you want it, I’ll decide where it goes.”

I whimpered, but didn’t answer him. I couldn’t. My words had all left me. I knew what he would do to me if I didn’t answer, and perhaps that was why I said nothing. He laughed again, softly. “You really do want this, don’t you?” I could only shiver in answer.

For an agonizingly long time, he did not touch me. I turned my head to look at him again, and realized he was stroking himself to full hardness again. “Turn around.” His tone was stern. Obediently, I looked straight ahead, anticipating what was to come. I flinched several times, thinking he was going to drive into me at any given moment, but still he knelt there behind me stroking his cock.

Finally, he grabbed my hips again. I tensed up, knowing what was going to happen, and was surprised when I felt his cock slide all the way into my pussy again. I exhaled sharply, only then realizing that I had been holding my breath. He gave me only a few deep thrusts before he pulled out, then positioned the head of his cock at my other, smaller opening. Before I could even tremble or properly register what he was doing, he had pushed the tip inside.

An acute flash of pain rushed through my body, and I bit my lip hard enough to bring tears. Surprisingly gently, he caressed my back. In a much kinder tone I heard him say “I’ll go slowly. I don’t want to hurt you, and I know you haven’t done this before. Just try to relax and not tense up so much, okay?”

I took a deep breath. Hearing that made me a little less nervous, and I did ease up a little. When he felt me relax, he pushed in a little more. I could not help but tense up again, it hurt and I admit that while I was very excited by the feeling of giving my most intimate parts over to him, I was also a little scared.

We went like that for some time. He would push in a little and I would tighten up, and then when I relaxed a little again he would move in a bit more. I could hear his breath growing more ragged, and knew that he was desperately excited and holding back so as not to hurt me more than necessary. I was touched by his consideration for me and his restraint, and excited by his obvious passion. My whole body shuddered and I pushed back against him a little, trying to express to him that I was all right and wanted him to continue.

He let out a deep sigh, then pushed himself the rest of the way in. I felt so invaded, such a sense of being completely his at that moment. Bit by bit he started to pull out of me again, until I could feel just the tip of his cock still inside me, then he gently moved inside of me again. He stroked in and out of me leisurely, gradually picking up the pace. Soon he was rocking back and forth inside me at an even pace, stirring deep feelings of a tainted and forbidden pleasure I had previously never felt. He pushed in again all the way to the hilt, and leaned across my back, grabbing my tits again and pinching the nipples hard. The harder he pinched my sensitive nipples, the wetter I became.

He straightened up a little, and I felt him unbuckle first one of the belts restraining me, then the other. I exhaled a breath of relief; I had not noticed how tense and sore my wrists and thighs had become until the restraints were gone. Next he pushed on my back just below my shoulders, forcing my head down and my ass higher in the air where he could force himself in even deeper. I moaned. He slid his hand down to my dripping sex again, sliding one finger inside me and rubbing my clit with the others. All of the muscles inside me twitched in response, and he started to fuck my ass more roughly than before.

Unused to this brutal treatment, my ass clenched up even harder, but that only served to excite him more. It hurt like hell, and I cried out again, no longer able to tell the difference between pain and pleasure. That border had been erased completely for me. I wanted to tell him how badly I wanted to feel him come in my ass, how much I wanted that complete and final step to my humiliation. I wanted to give up that last remaining shred of my tattered virtue to him, but when I opened my mouth I found I could not even utter a coherent sound. I could not express myself in more than a small moan, barely more than a whisper.

Either he understood what I was trying to say or he could just not hold back any longer. Once more he shoved it all the way up my ass, more aggressively this time, and threw his head back. His fingers rubbed my clit so hard it hurt, but it felt like the sweetest gratification. When I felt his come splash inside my deepest recesses, I felt my own release at last. I screamed, it was so intense.

We collapsed together on the bed. He withdrew his softening cock from me, and wrapped his arms around me. We rolled over onto our sides, the curve of my back fitted into the shape of his belly. I leaned my head back against his shoulder. I felt comforted and wanted. Neither of us spoke for a long time.

He caressed my breast again, and kissed the top of my head. My skin felt overly sensitive, every touch he gave me made my whole being tremble. “You’re mine now.” His voice carried a tone of possessiveness, but was surprisingly tender. “I’ve claimed you, and you belong to me.”

I was not sure exactly what the implications of that were, but I didn’t care. I only knew that his words felt right to me; I did feel that I had been marked by him and was now involved in something much deeper than just a casual fuck. I just smiled and snuggled my back closer to his stomach, and closed my eyes. As I drifted off to sleep in his arms, the last thing I heard him say was “Mine.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds