• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Charlotte's Card Game

Charlotte's Card Game

These are real stories. Changed names, yes. And the dialog is how I remember it, but probably isn't dead on, even in a story like this one that didn't happen that long ago. But it's otherwise what happened. Regular readers know this. New ones... now you do too. We had landed in San Antonio.

It had been a longish day of flights - from Richmond to Atlanta, then from Atlanta to San Antonio. I was tired, but I knew we were having dinner with one of Paul's clients, so I only had an hour or so to freshen up.

To my surprise we had a beautiful and large suite overlooking the River Walk. "Courtesy of my client." Paul said. "When he heard you were coming, he pulled out all the stops. Even dinner tonight. He almost never socializes."

"Paul?" I asked. "Is he one of them?" . Paul knew exactly what I meant. He may had had a client here that we were going to meet for dinner.

But that is not what we were here for. Paul somehow had managed to pull together something that I still didn't understand how he was going to make happen. Tomorrow night, I was going to have sex with as many men as I could take.

Up to now, I had never asked how Paul managed to pull off some of the things he had done. I had never asked him where he had found the extra men, or in once case, woman, who I had been shared with. It was like a genie granting wishes sometimes. Part of me was dying to know. Some of me was afraid to find out. So I had never asked.

Paul never skipped a beat. "Yes and no. He's helping me make it happen. The men who will share your body tomorrow night all work for him. He helped me arrange it.".

"How....?"

"I'll let Barron tell you. He likes to talk. It's his charm and his downfall." And with that, he refused to tell me more.

An hour and a half later we were at Barron's house. It was huge and freakishly opulent - an Italian villa style house on the outskirts of the city, with a large courtyard in the center. Barron met us before we rang the doorbell.

Barron was clearly Greek. A few years younger than Paul, I'd say. Late forties. Tall and barrel chested. Curly black hair with large patches of gray. A wide smile.

"Ah, Paul. Finally I meet the woman who has stolen your heart. Welcome dear Charlotte. Welcome!" He ushered us into the courtyard, which was decorated with small lanterns, and a table in the center set for four.

Standing at the table was an amazing woman. Maybe thirty. Maybe. She looked like a movie star. Very Marilyn Monroeish, all the way to the blonde hair tied up with wisps falling out, and bright red lips. She was dressed in a simple white shift dress, and white heels. When I say she was perfect, I am not kidding. She was perfection.

"Charlotte, this is my wife, Patricia."

I couldn't help myself. I just blurted it out. "Oh my God. You're beautiful."

Patricia smiled. A sweet little smile that showed off her perfect white teeth. "Thank you."

Barron ushered us into a dining room that looked like something out of the middle ages. Ancient looking paneling. A huge fireplace (which was burning - while he still had the AC on in the house!), and a long dining room table that would have sat twenty with ease. But only four places were set.

He had servants! Who has servants these days? But he had at least two who brought course after course and kept the wine flowing.

Dinner was a delight. When we were done, we moved to a group of couches and chairs around the fireplace. "Barron," I said. "That was amazing. I felt like royalty."

Barron's smile widened as he sat down. He patted his lap and Patricia walked over and sat on hit. "Thank you." he said. "I do live like a king. And it's all your Paul's fault. He taught me a very powerful and very painful lesson many years ago. Without a doubt, he saved me from myself."

You KNOW I had to hear that story. Barron looked at Paul as if asking for permission and Paul gave a small nod. He had a tiny smile on his lips.

And Barron began.... "Ten years ago or so. I was fresh from Greece. I began my business. I took chances. I did well. Sometimes, I did less well. But I was slowly getting rich. Not this kind of rich." He waved his hands around the room, but compared to what I came here with, I was doing well. I had just married Patricia. She was twenty five at the time. Fiery and beautiful like she is now." He patted her thigh.

"But," he said. "I wanted more. I heard about this Paul who had helped a colleague of mine and I hired him to look over my business and give me advice.

"So your Paul comes. He spends three weeks here. He talks to me. He talks to people who work for me. He asks questions. He listens better than any man I know, your Paul. I found myself night after night telling him stories. At the end of three weeks are in this very room and says to me that he does not think he can help me. Three weeks I had paid him and your Paul does not come cheap and he tells me he can do nothing! And why? Why? Because he says I take too many chances!"

"I am not a happy man. I got to where I was taking chances. I tell him." And he says...." Barron stopped talking and held out his hand to Paul, as if giving him a cue.

Paul smiles. "And you have won your gambles. But if you keep it up, luck will fail you."

Barron nods. "We argue half the night, Paul and I.

"Finally your Paul says. "I tell you, I could propose a gamble right now that you would take, but you would lose.' My blood is up and I challenge him. And he offers to play high card, low card with me. One card. If I win, I pay him nothing for his three weeks work. Not one cent. Not one expense.

If he wins, he gets to fuck my young bride Patricia, and not only that, I have to follow his business advice for two years. I know my odds and I take him up on it. I have lived on luck all my life. Barron hung his head.

"I lost."

I gasped.

Barron nodded. I lost. "I got a Jack. I was sure I had won. He pulled a Queen."

"I am mad and challenge him again. He agrees, but this time, he says, if I lose he not only fucks my Patricia but I have to watch, and now, he will be paid double his rate. If he loses, he says, we are even. Patricia, she is staring at me like I am a mad man. But she is not protesting. I did not notice that at the time. Only later.

"I take the bet. And I draw a two. A TWO! What he picks does not matter. I had lost again."

"Paul, he is gracious. He says I do not have to pay my bet. But that he wanted me to learn the lesson. when Patricia stand up and tells me I am a pigheaded old fool and that I have learned nothing. The only way I will learn, she tells me, is if I pay up."

Patricia is blushing about here. And Paul a little too.

"You mean...." I started.

"Right here." Barron said, pointing to a small wing back chair close to the fire. "In that chair. He sat and she went to him like some stripper slut, bent over and unzipped him. Right here!, and pulled his cock out, turned around, hikes up her skirt and sat on his lap. He held it and must have hit the spot as she sat down because she cried out and to this day I remember the look on her face, her mouth open."

"I was mad. Boiling. But I am a man of honor. It took all I could to stay in my own chair. I would have to endure this. But I had one ace up my sleeve. Do you know what it is?"

I was feeling very embarrassed. I shook my head.

"Me, Barron, has a ten inch cock. Ten inches. And thick. There was no way your Paul would satisfy Patricia. I was sure of it.

But your Paul, he has imagination, and he has endurance. As he fucked her sitting on his lap, her back to his chest, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse as he pumps his cock into her. He pulls down her bra. Right in front of me he did this! His hips slow. She is practically crying in pleasure as his hands take her nipples. It was probably not so long, but it felt like he fucked her hours. It was long enough that she came, crying out out, her head back, gasping.

"I was humiliated. But Patricia... she gets up finally, very rumpled, and kneels in front of him. His cock is wet with her. Still hard somehow. And she takes him in her mouth. I feel like I am going to die as she does to him what she had done so many times to me."

"Slow, looking into his eyes until he too began pumping faster and she pulls out and he spatters her chest with his cum."

"I was humiliated, but I also was excited and Patricia was right. I learned my lesson. My luck could not last forever. I am not a stupid man. Bullheaded yes. Prideful, yes. Stupid, no. And I remembered his graciousness, that he had offered to not finished the bet. But obviously he knew me better than I knew myself and I was not going to waste that. I have followed his advice since then. And now...." Again he waved his hand.

".... and now I am rich." he said with a wide smile.

I didn't even know what to say. I was stunned. I couldn't be mad. All this had happened before I knew Paul. But still, I didn't know what to say.

"But....." Barron said. "I have always wanted to win a bet with Paul. I think my luck is about to change." Now I was starting to get panicky. I could see where this was going. Paul held up his hand.

"First." he said. "I would never make that wager unless Charlotte agreed. and second... you would lose. Could you handle that?"

"And what would I lose, old friend?" Barron looked suddenly a little scared.

"If Charlotte agrees, and if you choose to bet," Paul said, "then after you lose, Patricia has to pleasure both of us the way I choose. And again. you have to watch."

"Bah! And if you loose, I will fuck your beautiful Charlotte until she screams in pleasure."

I could not believe what was happening. But too, I found I was excited. A look at Patricia told me she was too. And despite myself, I thought - ten inches. Paul had shared me before. He had seem men penetrate me more than once. I knew he could handle it.

Ten inches.

I nodded and took a deep breath. "It's OK."

"Ha!" Barron slapped the arm of his chair. He got up and found a deck of cards, dusty from lack of use. He handed them to Paul, who simply cut the deck and held it out to Barron. Barron took the top card. King of Spades.

My legs felt weak. Paul took the next card. He held it in front of his face so we could not see what it was, then slowly turned it around. Ace of diamonds.

"Damn." Barron said.

"Sit and enjoy." Paul said as he stood up, suddenly very much in command of the room.

"Charlotte," he said. "That dress has to go. I wouldn't want it wrinkled. Then lie down on the rug by the fireplace."

He handed me a pillow from the couch. I was embarrassed and excited both. He and I both knew that under my dress I had on a red shelf demi-bra, with my nipples right near the top lip of the bra, and red garters holding my stockings. No panties.

I was smooth and exposed as I unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head. I wasn't perfect like Patricia, but I knew I looked very presentable.

The look on Barron's face told me just how presentable, as did the bulge in his black slacks. Looking at that bulge, I was beginning to believe he really was ten inches.

"Patricia." Paul said, totally in command, "Naked."

She looked halfway between a young girl and a ravenous woman, but she took off her dress, and her turquoise bra and panties. I could hardly believe it. She really was perfect, all smoothness and curves.

"Now," said Paul, pointing to me, "Lick her to orgasm."

She was so gentle as she crawled between my legs with her head. Her ass in the air, and her hands sliding over my belly, along my sides, to my breasts and nipples. She kissed the inside of my thighs. I was trembling as her tongue darted into me. She found my swollen clit with it and began to probe and push.

Then her hands were on my nipples, tweaking them. She licked up and down me. I could not help myself, I felt exposed but I shut my eyes and just allowed myself to feel the pleasure, her soft wandering hands, her insistent mouth.

How long? I don't know. Twenty minutes? Thirty. It just went on and on. I began to push back against her mouth, feeling it hard against me with each thrust. My hands grasped at the carpet. I opened my eyes and Barron had his cock out.

It was massive. Unlike anything I had ever seen.

The thought of how close I had come to having that in me just sent me closer and closer. Then I heard a zipping sound and looked up. Paul had his cock out and was getting on his knees behind Patricia.

She licked, at first unaware of him until he grew close. I knew what was happening and when he pushed into her, her mouth pressed even harder against me.

She moaned and that moaning sound sent me over the edge. I cried out as the orgasm washed over me in wave after wave. She cried out almost immediately after Paul took her from behind and fell forward as she too orgasmed, her chest now against my tummy, both of us nearly gasping with pleasure and Paul pumped her relentlessly until he too, came into her and fell out.

I looked at Barron. He had come himself, watching us. For a while, there was no sound in the room except all of us gasping for breath. Barron broke the silence, half chuckling...

"Well I have learned my lesson this time for sure. I may gamble, but never again with Paul." And he broke into an infectious laughter. We all laughed and stood up and got dressed.

A last cocktail and we left.

"What if you had lost?" I asked Paul as we got in the car.

"No chance." Paul said. "You see, I cured Barron of gambling the first time. Those cards have never been used since that night. And I rigged them that night ten years ago.

I knew just what we going to get."

"Well," I said. "What if he played other card games, like Bridge or Spades?"

"Then," Paul said as we rounded the corner the Barron's mansion disappeared from view "you would have been screwed."

We both laughed, but part of me was thinking that would not have been all bad, and my mind was already thinking about what was to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Charlotte's Card Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 369 milliseconds