• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chasing Destruction Ch. 02

Chasing Destruction Ch. 02

While Chase sucked and slobbered over the length of his shaft, Danny reached into his pocket and took out his phone. Chase's voluminous locks of wavy hair lay sprawled and disheveled around her beautiful face and her skin glistened lightly with sweat. It was the perfect freshly fucked look. The gorgeous, sexy, beautiful Chase Daniels was laying naked on the hood of his car-and she had his cock in her mouth. The perfect image.

Danny snapped two pictures. One with his dick barely inside, the warmth of her mouth enveloping the tip, and another with it almost all the way down her throat.

"Chase D sucking D like the cock slut she is," he sighed and grinned wickedly. Later he would send it out to everyone. For now, he was going to enjoy this. "Yeah. Clean it all, you little whore." He pulled out his cock, slick with her spit, and slapped it on her face over and over again—across her forehead, her lips, her closed eyes—before shoving it back in, and Chase took it all wordlessly, sucking almost enthusiastically. It's what she was made to do, after all. It was why she existed.

Danny pulled out and lifted her head up by the hair and then spat in her face once more. "Tomorrow I fuck your ass."

After the post-sex blowjob, Danny drove Chase back to her place and pushed her out of the car, telling her that he'd be picking her up tomorrow at the same time. "You better be out at the corner ready for me. Got it slut?"

"Yes," Chase responded, staring dejectedly at the ground. With one last malicious grin, Danny drove off.

After Danny arrived back home, he pulled up the pictures he'd taken of Chase, instantly growing hard at the images of her freshly fucked body and perfect lips wrapped around his cock. He couldn't believe it. He had heard all the rumors, but he never thought in a million years that they'd be true. That Chase Daniels-Chase Daniels, the school's over-achieving sweetheart, the girl almost every guy in school had a crush on, whose tight body countless guys (and probably a few girls) had fantasized about-was a raging cock-slut. How many times had he stared at her ass as she walked down the halls? How many times did he imagine cumming on her small tits? Now his fantasies were all reality. He had fucked her mouth, came down her throat, inside of her cunt.

Eyes locked on the image of Chase's naked body, Danny furiously jerked off, feelings of anger and lust boiling inside of him. "Yeah, you fucking bitch! All this fucking time you made everyone think you were such a nice girl but you were nothing but a cum-hungry cockhole! You fake fucking bitch! Fuck you, Chase! You hot-assed fucking whore!!" Danny came, imagining Chase's face before him being covered in his seed.

Fully spent and panting heavily, Danny opened up a group message and sent the pictures out to the people responsible for all of this. He had no idea who they were. He only knew the list of numbers and e-mails. Whoever they were, they all responded very excitedly:

"Yes! Fucking yes! She actually did it!"

"I can't wait for more!"

"I'm posting it to the site right now!"

When he told them he was picking her up again tomorrow and planned on fucking her in the ass, one of them said they almost came from the thought. Danny grinned and went to clean himself up.

After Danny dropped her off at home, Chase ran back into her house completely naked. Her clothes were gone, her favorite t-shirt trashed like the trash she was. Thankfully her parents were out of town for the week, not that it would have mattered. They barely paid attention to her as it was. Her parents had never given her the time of day. She worked so hard in school, accomplished so much, did so much in hopes of them finally showing their appreciation, that they were proud of her. But they never seemed to care enough. Even if they were home, they probably wouldn't have thought twice about Chase walking into the house completely naked and covered with cum.

Chase went to the bathroom to shower and clean herself up, and when she saw her reflection in the mirror, she gasped out loud. Her tits were red and raw with light indentations from where Danny's fingernails dug into her. Her wavy hair was a mess and her chin has flakes of dried cum from where she wasn't able to swallow all of Danny's cum. She looked like a complete and utter slut, a thoroughly fucked cockhole. Looking at herself like that, Chase grew wet. Staring at her reflection and seeing not the sweet, hard-working teen that she wanted to be but the cockhungry cumslut everyone was saw her as, Chase reached down and started to rub her moist pussy.

Her eyes never left the slutty girl in the mirror as she rubbed herself harder and harder, faster and faster. She whispered to herself as she thought about Danny's cock fucking her pussy, of Danny's cock in her throat, her beautiful face bobbing up and down onto his hard cock.

"You're a slut. You're a fucking whore. You're nothing, fucking nothing. You're nothing but a cumhungry cockwhore. Chase Daniels is a fucking slut bitch!"

Chase moaned as she came hard, grabbing the edge of the sink to support herself as she trembled and twitched from her intense orgasm. She panted and breathed heavily as she caught her breath. Looking at herself one last time in the mirror, she turned away in shame and started her shower.

The falling water hid the heavy tears that slid down her face as she cried.

****************

The next night, Danny showed up as promised. Chase had spent the day debating whether or not she was going to show up and go out with him again. In the end, she deciding on going. Part of her hoped that Danny was the one behind everything that was happening to her and if he got what he wanted he would stop. The other part of her wanted to feel like she did the night before, to be reminded of what she really was.

As soon as Chase got in the car, she noticed Danny looked upset, but rather than saying anything, he unzipped his pants and pulled her head onto his hard cock. While he drove them to the same secluded spot from the night before, Danny held her head with one hand and fucked her mouth violently, angrily. Chase choked and gagged as his dick pummeled her face, stabbing into her throat forcefully. When they arrived, her pulled her off his cock and tossed her backward, the back of her head slamming into the passenger door.

Danny quickly went out the driver's side, pulled open the passenger door, grabbed her by her soft wavy locks, and slammed back into her mouth, thrusting and thrusting while she half-hung out of the car. Chase couldn't properly catch her breath as he fucked her face even rougher than he had the previous night. Drool dripped out of her mouth and her side stung in pain from how she her body was twisted in the seat.

"What did I say about you wearing clothes? What did I fucking say?" Danny screamed at her as he slammed all the way home, his entire dick buried down her tight, small throat. He held her there as he took out his phone and took picture after picture while she struggled to breath. Finally he pulled out of her mouth and throat, unbuckled her, and yanked her out of the car.

Red-faced and coughing, Chase stood there and caught her breath. She hadn't realized that he had wanted her to show up naked. She actually tried dressing nice, hoping maybe after getting all his frustration out yesterday he would have been less aggressive today. She was apparently very wrong. When Chase could finally breathe normally again, Danny walked over to her, grabbed her shirt, and ripped it off her. The pants followed and soon, once again, Chase was naked, her clothes destroyed.

With Chase's body now completely exposed, Danny led her to the back of the car and had her face the truck.

"God Chase. That fucking ass of yours." Danny took picture after picture, from every angle, capturing every detail of Chase's perfectly toned ass. Chase's breathing actually sped up a little with every click of the camera. The amount of excitement her ass caused him actually turned her on a little. It made her kind of hot to know how into her ass he was. Chase bit her lip and bent forward slightly, pushing her ass even more toward him. "Do you even know how many guys you let fuck your ass or did you lose count?"

The real answer was zero, but she just stood there and said nothing. She figured that if she said that, he would just call her a liar or say that she probably tells every guy that to make them feel special, typical slut tactic. Finally, Danny got as close to her ass as possible and snapped one last picture before sending them all to the group.

"Turn back around for a second, bitch," he ordered. Chase turned around and Danny grabbed her head and pulled her down, bending her body at the waist. Chase opened her mouth wide and gathered some spit in her mouth before Danny sank himself inside. She let him fuck her mouth while swirling spit in her mouth, getting his cock wet. Danny was so lost in the pleasure of it all he didn't realize that Chase was actually trying to prepare his cock so it wouldn't hurt when he penetrated her remaining virgin hole.

"Alright, that fucking enough, you whore!" Danny pushed her away and she stumbled back into the car. "I know you fucking love swallowing cum-it's probably your favorite fucking food-but I told you that I have other fucking plans tonight. Now the turn fuck around."

Chase turned around and bent over, placing her hands on the car. She felt Danny's hand grab her toned ass and pull her cheeks apart. Chase felt Danny's cock sliding between her ass and line up with her asshole. He pushed and moments later, he was inside of her.

Even though Chase tried to get his cock as wet as possible to make it hurt less, she still cried out in pain as he fucked himself deeper into her tight ass. "Fucking yes! You tight-assed whore! My god this is fucking perfect!" He fucked her hard and Chase continued to groan in pain, which he of course interpreted as moans of pleasure. "You fucking love it. You love it. God, Chase you slut. Always knew you were! Always knew!"

Danny continued to fuck her ass for what felt like hours, the pain never fully leaving, his hard rod sliding in and out of her, his hips bouncing off her perfect ass. However, the thought about what was happening, the knowledge that she was actually getting ass-fucked, something she never thought in a million years she would allow someone to do, did turn her on-and another small part of that good girl inside her broke. Finally, with a cry of pleasure, Danny sank all the way inside her and came deep inside her ass. Chase could feel his cum shooting off inside of her.

Afterward, Danny pushed her onto the floor. Tears streaked her face and she gasped as Danny approached her thinking he'd want her to suck his cock after what he just did. But instead he just grabbed her hair and wiped his cock clean.

"Those were a great two days," he told her. "You really are a perfect little slut."

Once again she was dropped home completely naked and once again Chase masturbated to orgasm while calling herself names. As she cried in the shower, she hoped that it would all be over now. That everything could maybe return back to normal-but part of her wanted it to continue. Part of her was already convinced she truly was a worthless cumrag.

Whether it was fortunate or unfortunate, it was the second part of her that got what it wanted.

****************

Chase's life continued to go downhill. If she thought things were bad before, they were a million times more awful now, and it just kept getting worse with every passing day. Word spread quickly around school about how she fucked Danny every way possible and she heard that the pictures from those two nights were circulating around, finally making all those fake rumors very real. Every day guys asked her out, and eventually-after trying hard to fight her growing slut self-Chase gave in .

Every night, Chase would go out with another guy and they would fuck her in every hole and then she would go home and finger fuck herself. Many times, tears would follow the orgasms, but eventually those came less and less often. Chase was breaking, fighting and denying less and less often and eventually she let her "dates" do whatever they wanted to her, no matter how rough or depraved. She even snorted cum up her nose for one guy. After all, that is what she was: a fuckhole for men to use, a receptacle for their cum. And they all loved reminding her off it.

Eventually, she moved on to multiple men a night. Chase fucked so many guys she couldn't keep track. Her face had been covered in more cum than facial cream. She became an expert at taking dick—she even managed to take an 11-inch cock down her throat. Every one of the guys she went out with took pictures and she knew that the whole school must have seen them. That website she saw dedicated to her used to have photoshopped pics, fake images of her fucking and sucking, now she was sure it was populated with real images of her taking cocks in her mouth, up her ass, and deep inside her cunt. Chase had become exactly what everyone thought she was.

Things even started to escalate at school. Guys would feel her up in the hallways or while she was at her locker. They would come over and rub their crotch into her ass or squeeze her ass as they passed by. In Chemistry, the double desks in the back where she sat kept them away from the teacher's eyes, and one day, the guy sitting next to her took her hand and pulled it over to his lap—onto his exposed cock. Not so long ago, Chase would have flipped out at this. She would have thrown a fit and told the teacher, bringing the incident to the principal. Now, without missing a beat, she gave him a handjob.

After that day, Chase's lab partners began to rotate.

She wasn't even safe from girls, but while the guys were overly sexual toward her, the girls acted violently. They would spit on her regularly. Chase would be walking down the halls and something wet would hit her face or land in her hair or arm. One time a girl cornered her in the gap between to sets of lockers, snorted and gathered as much spit as she could in her mouth and spit right in her face. They would shove her into lockers and onto the floor. One girl called her a cockslut and slammed her face into her locker before walking off. Another time while using the bathroom between classes, she left her backpack near the stall door. Some girls grabbed it while others held her stall shut. Chase watched through the bottom of the stall as they unzipped it, positioned the bag between her legs, and then pissed inside, ruining her stuff. Two other girls pissed in her backpack before running out laughing. Another time, after gym, she went to her locker after showering to change back into her clothes and discovered that someone had poured cum all over them. Chase was forced to go the rest of the day wearing the cum-crusted outfit.

The guys meanwhile continued to grow bolder and bolder. One time, while jerking the guy next to her off in Chemistry, he knocked her pen onto the floor. When she ducked down to pick it up, he pulled her mouth onto him and shot off into her mouth. She swallowed his cum right there in class, the darkness of the classroom from the movie they were supposed to be watching keeping the incident hidden.

One of the most brutal was in the library when Chase was trying to finish homework due that day. She was unable to complete it the night before since she was out all night getting fucked. Someone must have tipped everyone off that she was hiding and trying to stay out of sight in a secluded desk in the back because suddenly there was a hard cock next to her face and a hand turning her head. With a sigh, Chase stopped working and opened her mouth and started sucking him off. After he came inside her another person took his place moments later. She sucked off countless guys in a row, swallowing all their loads. She would continue working on her homework as best as she could while they slid their cocks in and out of her warm mouth-essentially just using her mouth of get off, not caring if she herself wasn't paying attention-but the last few grew especially rough, making her drool as they pounded her face. She tried to protect her homework from it all, but slimy drops of her spit ended up on the paper.

Then the last guy pulled out and came on her homework, ruining it, just as the bell rang. Chase failed the assignment.

Another time after gym, Chase returned to find her tights missing. She went the rest of the day wearing just the long grey sweater she had on—sans the tights—leaving all of her legs exposed since the sweater barely came down past her ass. All day, guys would pull up her dress, exposing her ass to everyone. While at her locker, they would come by, lift it up and take pictures. Chase continued to carry on getting her books, finding it pointless to fight back. At one point, a group of guys gathered around her locker and chatted loudly, blocking her from sight. One of them bent her over, pulled up the sweater, and fucked her right there in the hallway.

Chase eventually just started spending her lunch period under the bleachers getting fucked. Her diet while at school consisted almost entirely of cum. And she regularly walked around with loads of her on her body—whether under her clothes, on her face, or in her hair.

After four weeks, Chase had fucked almost every guy in school a few times over. She had even fucked the boyfriends of many of her friends. She even fucked her best friend Amanda's boyfriend. In fact, he had taken her in every single hole multiple times. She never told them of course, she never spoke to any of her friends about it, but she was sure they had heard about how many guys she was fucking. She just hoped they still thought it was all rumors like before.

Regardless, the fact remained that Chase had become the biggest slut in school. After all her hard work, after being so innocent for so long, so nice and sweet, she had completely broken down and given in to all the things they were saying weeks ago, all the things she was denying. Chase was nothing but a cum dumpster, a fuckhole, a cockhungry slut whose only reason for existing was serving cock. It was all she was—all she would ever be. Now when she masturbated while looking at her reflection or while looking at a picture of herself holding a trophy or at a competition and called herself a fucking whore, a gutterslut cumdumpster, a cuntfaced cockhole, she didn't even cry after.

Then came the party that would completely destroy Chase Daniels.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chasing Destruction Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds