• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chasing Summer Ch. 02

Chasing Summer Ch. 02

I'll admit, the next couple of days were a tad confusing. Truth be told, neither of us knew exactly what to make of the other night.

Because of this, we'd been avoiding one another. Well, at least as much as you can avoid a person who inhabits the same household as you. But really, it wasn't so much that we avoided one another – we still kissed each other hello and goodbye, we still slept in the same bed and all that jazz – but really, we were avoiding the conversation. Avoiding any moments of awkward, potentially intimate silence that would bring on the dreaded conversation about what had happened.

This may have contributed to some of the fights in recent memory. I've got to make another confession: there was a certain level of distrust that I had for her now that I hadn't felt in some time. But also, a sense of guilt, like I was the one that brought it upon myself. I, after all, was the one who asked the questions. Can't help the fact that I didn't like the answer that was given. Also, I had failed to ask the questions earlier, when they really mattered (i.e when we first got back together or even when we were apart.)

There was something else, of course. The looming, unspoken (even within the confines of my thoughts, as I tried desperately to push it out of existence) fact that I enjoyed hearing what Summer had to say the other night. Maybe a level of distrust had been added, but so too had a certain level of excitement. I didn't know what to make of it. I didn't understand some of the images that swam around in my mind now. Visions of Summer...doing certain things. Certain, unmentionable things – with people other than myself.

I shook awake from my daydream. I had to talk to her. I had to put an end to this.

Later that night when we were getting ready for bed I saw my opportunity. It wasn't really my intention to leave it for that late, but the truth of the matter is that I had been putting it off all night.

"Babe?"

She poked her head out of the bathroom momentarily and looked at me as if to say 'what's up?'

"I was thinking about the other night," I told her.

Silence. Then I heard the faucet turn on. She finished rinsing out her mouth and then walked over to me, tossing her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry baby..."

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry for the other night. I'm sorry, honey" She kissed me and then leaned back on the bed. I stood over her, confused.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so nosey. I don't know what came over me," I sat down next to her, rubbing my forehead.

"It's okay, I forgive you," she laughed, kissing the tip of my nose.

I put my hand over hers. "You were being serious, though. Weren't you?"

She looked away.

"All this time, I thought I was the only guy that had ever been with you..." I leaned back and my head flopped down on my pillow.

"Baby, I love you. You're the only guy for me," she crawled up next to me and kissed me gently.

"Have you ever cheated on me?" I asked, frowning up at her.

"I...

*smooch*

Love...

*smooch*

You."

She stared at me, her hands on my chest. She brushed hair out of my eyes and behind my ear. "You're my handsome boy. You're stuck with me, mister," she laughed, stroking my hair. "Don't you go trying to get out of this, now. It's too late." She smiled.

I kissed her back and then went for a hug, pulling her close.

"You're trembling, baby. Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded and kissed her, still holding her close. I looked at her and opened my mouth, but then thought better of it.

"What are you thinking about, baby?"

"Was...was it more than one guy, that you...you know?"

She looked at me for a moment before kissing me fiercely. She slipped me some tongue and we started making out. Her hand rubbed my groin before sneaking its way into my boxers and pulling something out. She kissed my neck and nibbled my ear before taking both of our shirts off and throwing them onto the floor. Next came the pants. She took my hand and guided it down to her pussy. "Look how wet you've made me," she whispered, instructing my fingers on what to do.

She climbed on top and took my cock, which was already in her hand, and guided it to where my fingers were to feel her wetness.

"Do we have condoms?" I asked.

She responded by sitting on it. I let out an uncontrollable groan and bucked my hips upwards. She took both of my hands and placed them on my hips.

"Let's see how long you can last in this pussy..." she smiled down at me, before leaning forward and whispering into my ear. "Don't cum in me baby...I'll make you cum after, I promise."

She sat back up and started riding me. Her rhythmic motions had me hypnotized as she went up and down on my cock.

"Yeah...you like that shit?" she asked.

I looked up at her perfect body, bouncing up and down. I bucked my hips wildly against her, holding her own hips for leverage. She pushed me back down, putting me flat on my back.

"Shh, just let it happen," she whispered, taking both of my hands into hers and then pinning them above my head, flat on the bed. "You like that, don't you?"

I nodded.

"You like getting fucked? You like the way this pussy feels, huh?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I like the way your pussy feels," I told her.

She moaned. "Yeah, that's it. Good boy," she continued to bounce on me while I squirmed underneath her, trying to hold still. "Don't lie, you fucking love that shit, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I know you do," she laughed. "I bet I could have you jumping through hoops for this pussy, huh?"

"Fuck..."

"You're lucky I'm such a nice girl. Nice enough to let you get a taste of this..."

"Yeah," I closed my eyes in an attempt to focus on not cumming.

"Oh...oh, yeah, take that shit. Mmm...let me use that dick...I'm almost there."

I was so close. At that moment I would have given anything to cum inside her. If she would have kept it up much longer, I'd have been a goner.

"I'm cumming...baby, I'm cumming!" she moaned.

She bounced ferociously on my cock for the next few thrusts before collapsing onto me with a sigh. She kissed me. "That was...fun. How about we take care of you, huh?" she smiled, sliding off of me. She lay next to me, my cock in her hand, and started playing with it.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, still shaking from the intensity of that session.

"I don't know...all sorts of things," she bit her lip innocently.

"Uh...fuck. Baby, can you slow down a bit?"

"Why?" she asked, slowing her pace.

"I just...you never answered my question earlier."

"Your question?"

"Yeah."

"You mean the one where you wanted to know how many guys have fucked me?"

"Uhh...shit. Yeah"

She giggled. "A girl never tells..."

I looked up at her with a mixture of lust, jealousy, and confusion.

"But if you must know..." she lowered herself to my ear once again. "You're not the only guy to get a piece of this. And neither was the next guy."

"Uhh..." I momentarily moved my hips against her before catching myself. My pelvis slowly started rocking. I couldn't help myself.

"Hmm, I guess you're not too upset," she chuckled.

"Fuck...did you ever do what you just did to me?"

"What? Ride them?"

I nodded.

She smirked. "Not...uhh...not quite like that. It was a little different."

"How?"

"Why do you wanna know, baby? What's got you so...curious," she said, stopping.

I squirmed and bucked against her.

"Hmm...I think you might be enjoying this a bit too much, baby."

A pang of guilt crept over me. I looked away.

She got right up in my face, softly kissing my neck. "You like thinking about it?"

I groaned and gave her a very slight, almost imperceptible nod.

"What do you like thinking about, baby? About what other guys have done to me...about what I've done to them?" she was breathing heavy. I looked down and she was touching herself.

She started playing with my cock again. "Does it bother you that other guys have fucked me?"

I didn't answer.

"That other guys have gotten their dicks in places that you thought only you had been?"

"Fuck..."

"Hmm...you don't seem to mind, baby." She smiled.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything, baby."

"Have you ever touched one that was..."

"That was what, baby?"

"Bigger?"

"Bigger than what?"

"Me?"

"You want to know if I've had cocks that were bigger than yours? Is that it?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you want to know the answer to that?"

"Yes."

"I have..."

"Really? Or are you just saying that because...you know."

"Really," she whispered.

We both came.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chasing Summer Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 725 milliseconds