Chat: Learning to Be Nice

redapple: And he pressed in and then rose up above me. Tipping his ass back, i pushed against him with my fingers on his chest, and scratched him when he fell back down into me. This big wave on my body. Rising and falling rising and falling. I felt like I was tearing through the middle.

SexGrrl: oh my god SexGrrl: so you totally fucked him. You totally let him inside, you fucked!!

redapple: totally redapple: i let him cum in me

SexGrrl: what? SexGrrl: protection??

redapple: uh uh. It was just all happening. I wanted it.

SexGrrl: Keep going. God I wish you were here

redapple: So we kept fucking in the dark, just the little lights on the dresser, his breathing on me, getting faster. The sun had like totally set by now. He was getting so aroused and i was so aroused, and he felt like he was getting bigger, like he was growing in me, and when he tipped himself above me his cock slid the whole length along my clit as he fucked me. I could feel it sliding right along, like his finger was right on me pressing my clit down. Like we fit perfect together. He was falling on me, rising and falling. Faster and faster, his arms wrapping tightly around me, his hands cupping my ass. He came in a wild moment, he was pounding me down into the mattress, i was open as far as i could, i felt like i was being split up the middle, holding my knees as wide as i could. It almost hurt from the pleasure. And he kept cumming, and then I felt my clit just burning and I came along with him, kept cumming and cumming, i think i passed out. I don’t think i realized where i was i was out for like ten minutes, my dad going “Hon, hon are you ok?”

redapple: I opened my eyes and smiled. “Did you cum?” He looked at me. Nodded. “Did you come IN me,” i said. He nodded. Which was a stupid question cause he was still IN me. In fact he was still hard.

redapple: I just smiled, lifted my arms above my head, my little titties right there under him. I just said, “So did i,” and i reached my arms up and hugged him around his neck. He asked me if I was alright, and I laughed. And then i said, and i can’t believe i said it. “Lets fuck some more.” I mean I could feel him, he was still totally hard -in me! In a way we were still fucking. He looked at me. And i said it again, “fuck me. Fuck your little girl.”

*********

redapple: Later that night I woke up from sleeping when i felt his cock sliding between my legs. We had fucked like four times that night and i just was too tired. So I just pretended that I was still asleep.

redapple: He lay there and i just pretended to be completely out. He wrapped his hand around my middle, and tugged me back to him, and i let my legs fall open a little and felt him slide all the way inside. Again!!

redapple: i didn’t want to make any sound, and didn’t move at all. He silently pressed into me, up inside me. It was so gentle and slow as he kissed my neck and shoulders. He just held me tight against his body, wrapping his arms around me again. It felt like when we were reading my Yearbook. Sliding so deep and then to just the opening with the tip of his cock and back all the way inside. Sometimes he just held me while his cock filled me. Oh my god what i had wanted. Completely filled. It had been so empty there, and now, in the dark I could feel him sliding far inside, filling me there. It had been so long.

redapple: He was moving faster against me as i felt the come rising in me. He was going to cum in me again! I knew it. Oh my god, he pushed me down on the bed. I allowed myself to be tipped so i was face down on the bed, I let my arms fall on either side of me, my face was turned, with my ass in the air but i still pretended to be asleep. I might have been! I was tired. But i knew he was fucking me. He pounded into my puss, long thrusts and i couldn’t help it but i started to meet each one. And then -Oh God - he took his thumb and pressed it into my ass, my asshole, and i could NOT control myself anymore.

SexGrrl: Wait. Wait. SexGrrl: :OOOOOO SexGrrl: Where am I! SexGrrl: Oh I have never come like that in my life

redapple: I started to breath faster, panting. “Oh my god, i like that. MMMMM”

redapple: and he was pounding into me and I was meeting him, pushing against him with my arms my face down in my pillow. I was screaming. It hurt. It felt sooooo good. My hair was everywhere. We were sweating. I could hear his cock slushing into me, we were slapping together, I could feel my puss opening every time he pushed into me. He was saying now, “does my little girl like to be filled up.”

redapple: “Oh god, yeah, keep going.” And i started to scream and cry and push. Writhing my hips grinding into him, crushing into him with my tiny body. We both came in wave on wave on wave. Over and over, my puss was squeezing his cock so hard. He was just about lifting me in the air. I was hitting my head on the wall. My pussy was raw, it would never close up, this open wound, Sucking and pulling him inside, drinking his cum. I swear I could feel my whole insides opening up. I fell into the mattress, I felt like I was still falling, and he collapsed beside me.

redapple: I said, “You have to stop it! I won’t be able to walk.”

redapple: He laughed and kissed me. We were both laughing, we were tangled together and trying to untangle ourselves. His chest was wet and when he lay his hand on my tummy it was soaking wet. And he held his mouth on mine while he talked. We just slid together. He slid him hand right down along my abdomen lubricated from my sweat and began to press his fingers into my puss one last time and i went, “ahhhh.. No no you can’t too sensitive.”

redapple: And we fell asleep again. Just like that.

redapple: That’s the story.

SexGrrl: Where are you now

redapple: I’m in his bed :)

SexGrrl: how can you be?

redapple: he has wi-fi

SexGrrl: wi-fi

redapple: Yeah, the little fucker never told me. But Now. Now I can use his Wi-fi.

SexGrrl: God you made me come like four times!

redapple: You know who needs to really fuck?

SexGrrl: Me! Me and My dad

redapple: That too. No!! Me and You! redapple: Oh. I got tickets

SexGrrl: No Way!!!!!!! SexGrrl: Too Cool

redapple: Yeah I asked him this morning redapple: Oh got to go

SexGrrl: why

redapple: the shower turned off. He’s in the shower :)

SexGrrl: why aren’t you in there with him?

redapple: I needed to chat with you redapple: Besides he might have tried to fuck me again in there LOL

redapple: Besides. I like my cumslut smell right now :)

SexGrrl: :O

redapple: Exactly!!

************

Prologue:

I stood at the kitchen sink, preparing vegetables for the evening meal. As the radio was on, I didn't hear dad arriving home from work. He stood in the doorway and paused for a few moments to admire me. I saw his reflection on the window as he did that


Some of the rules continued. They were fun! There were certain items of clothing that I needed to wear, that I could and could not wear around the house and today I was in my approved outfit - a just for ‘us’ outfit. A very loose, short tank-top, cut off level with my navel and a slightly flared mini-skirt, the hem of which was so short that it only just covered my bottom. And on my feet I wore the pink mules, and that was it. Three items, I had perfected these outfits never wearing bra nor panties.

In the few paces it took him to reach me, his cock grew hard. Placing his big hands on my hips, then wrapping them around my tummy. He bent and kissed the back of my neck as I leaned into him.

I turned my head to him and kissed his cheek, smiling my white teeth at him. Just a normal day.

I wasn't startled because this is how we greeted each other, this was how he approached me now throughout the house and throughout the day.

"Hi Daddy!"

"Hi Sweetheart", he replied, pressing his cock along the cleft of my skirted bottom, "How're you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling just fine," I cooed as I continued washing the dishes.

Raising the short hem of my skirt, he caressed my silky thighs and bottom. I could hear him unzipp his trousers.

"Mmm, I've missed you so much since this morning Hon, I've thought about you all day."

With my back still to him I tipped my hips back, lifting my ass into the air and held myself against the counter, knowing what was coming next. I parted my legs as wide as I could and remained standing. Moments later, Daddy's thick cock was inside. The fuck, as it mostly was nowadays, was slow and gentle, sliding in and out of my still young juicy kitten (his favorite phrase).

After about three minutes, I could feel the cum rising in him, he was stiffening and he was filling me. He reached around to my front cupping my breasts. No longer little half lemons like before, they had grown heavy.

"Don't make me prengant Daddy,"I said, feeling him go tense and come inside. My ass involuntarily rising to drink him in.

"Pregnant, Sweetheart,"he said, correcting me.

The word is pregnant."

At that, his cock slipped out, come running down my legs, and he reached down and gently held my swollen belly.

"You can only get pregnant once at a time Sweet and I think we saw to that six months ago."

***********

Please email me with your comments and suggestions. Your emails are why I like to write these stories. Your ideas and comments are always great and appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds