Cheated Me of Love I was Giving

"Nick, stop. I've changed my mind. There's something I want you to understand. When I read the card at a little after twelve this afternoon I got wet. I've been wet ever since. I have fantasized about you being inside me for many hours. Can we do the romantic stuff the second time? I want to feel you inside me!"

"I love when someone tells me what they want. Subtle and I are not friends." I took her pajamas off in record time and we headed for the bed. Along the way I lost my clothes.

Marge pulled the covers back and not too gently put herself in the "come fuck me" position. At that precise moment I remembered that Dale Jacobson had used all my condoms and I had none. I stopped. Marge must have heard my thoughts.

"Nick, I cannot get pregnant. I have no diseases. Please be inside me."

I had a physical before I went to Nebraska for the funeral. They checked for everything. I was clean too. I resumed my approach. The hanger opened and I landed.

"Ohhhh. Yes! You feel even better than I thought! Oh, Nick!"

It may have been a long time since she had entertained someone in bed but she had not forgotten how. She welcomed me and thrust herself against me as though there were a way to get more of me inside somehow. She was vocal, with praises and moans and squeals at all the right moments. We spoke the missionary prayer of thanksgiving for a while and then she asked me to enter her from behind. It was a blessing and a mistake. It was a blessing because she felt even more incredible from behind, a mistake because I couldn't hold back any longer. I held her hips and pounded deep within her as I bellowed.

Marge held still as I shrank and then she twisted around and took my cock in her mouth. She was gentle and cleaned me while looking up at my face. Her eyes were still filled with lust and satisfaction.

She motioned me onto my back and she molded herself alongside me. We kissed and held and talked for a while.

I woke up in the middle of the night and the lights were out, the sheet pulled up covering us, and Marge was spooned against me. I got up and headed for the bathroom.

"Hurry back." I heard her say.

I did.

At nine the next morning Marge called in to say she needed a personal day off. After the phone call she came back to bed and we explored each other again, slowly. I discovered she had some very interesting qualities. She loved having her nipples and breasts sucked and nibbled. They were wonderful breasts, quite pale and tipped with areola the size of quarters and nipples that swelled to blueberry sized when they were excited. She loved being nibbled on and played with down below. I loved how she tasted, both by herself and with my taste mixed in.

Eventually we had breakfast. I put shorts on to bring breakfast in. Marge stayed covered in bed until the young delivery guy closed the door on his way out. We ate on the bed.

I asked Marge what she did for the company besides answering the phone. She said was a trained accountant who was doing just a piece of that for the company. She also answered the phones sometimes when the receptionist needed a break. I asked if she knew about investments and stocks and such. She did. In fact she had invested enough from her forty thousand a year job to have a quarter of a mill in her accounts.

Sitting naked in bed in a hotel room I offered her a job as my accountant. I offered her $60K and a bonus. She asked what the bonus was and I said, "Me."

"The job means moving from L.A. to somewhere in the Pacific Northwest and it means traveling. Want the job?"

"Wait! Sue said the one bad thing about you was that you didn't have money. How are you going to pay me if you don't have any money?" "When my Aunt died she left me everything. I now have millions. Almost a hundred millions. Do you need proof before you accept?"

"I think I do. I want to trust you, but quitting my job is big."

I powered up my cell and called my lawyer.

"I'd like you to give MS Marge White an idea about how much money I inherited. Then ask her whatever you need to know to put her on my payroll. Yes, sixty thousand a year." I handed the phone to Marge.

She said hello and listened for over a minute. Then she gave her name, social security number and address. She said the word monthly. She thanked him and hung up.

She started to laugh.

"What?"

"Sue screwed around on you because you were poor! She said she would never do that if you had enough money to support her. She told all the women in the office she could be faithful if you were rich."

I dialed the cell again. "Sue, I'm glad I caught you. This is Nick. Listen, I didn't get a chance to tell you anything about my trip to Aunt Mary's funeral. I inherited her entire estate. It amounted to over a hundred million dollars! You won't get any of it. If my math is good that means you spent eighteen million every time you fucked him in my bed."

"That's a lie!" She screamed. I hung up.

We stayed in the room for hours. We talked, mostly. I made other calls and handled things so I could leave L.A. and Marge made a few calls too.

She used the hotel phone. When she called HR to quit the woman she spoke to was a friend. She told her an abbreviated version of what had happened and how now she had a new job with Nick Enterprises. She asked me for the address of Nick Enterprises and I gave her the lawyers address and phone number. She had them send her final check to her sister.

She called her sister. She told her another abbreviated version of the story and told her that she had quit and was now an employee of Nick Enterprises. Her sister asked something and Marge said, "I'm in his temporary office sitting on his bed nude." From six feet away I heard the scream from her sister.

All my business in L.A. was complete by lunch time. My credit cards were paid off. I was out of the lease on the apartment. My stuff was either with me, given away or in the trash. I called United Air Lines and booked two first-class seats to Seattle on the next available flight. It left at four that afternoon.

"Marge, will your sister take care of your place for a couple months?"

"If I ask her, she would."

"Then please call her and ask. We have tickets for Seattle, leaving at four this afternoon."

Her sister answered and that call lasted for half an hour. Finally, I held out my hand and she handed me the phone. In a stern voice I said, "Marge has been making personal phone calls on company time. She has a plane to catch. She needs to put some clothes on so we can go to the airport. Would it be alright if she calls you tomorrow evening?"

Her sister was laughing as she said that would be fine. I said, "She loves you. Thanks." and I hung up.

As we drove to the airport I made another call. Actually, I had Marge make the call and hand me the phone.

"John, do you like my car?"

"Are you giving me your car?" His voice sounded shocked. "Yup. It will be in lot A at LAX. You know where I keep the hide-a-key. We can do paperwork in a couple days. The parking ticket will be in the glove box."

"Ok, man. Thanks. Where are you going?"

"We're going to Seattle today. After that I'm not sure."

"We?"

"I have hired a business advisor. She is traveling with me."

"Oh. Well, have a good trip."

We parked the car and took a bus to terminal seven, United. We boarded first and were served beverages before take-off. Marge sat as close to me as the first class seats allowed.

In Seattle we checked into a very nice hotel and went shopping. I bought a nice camera and as we wandered around the city I took pictures or asked people to take pictures of Marge and me. Back at the hotel I had double prints made and sent one set to Sue and one set to Marge's friend on HR. Marge included a note saying it was Ok for the pictures to be shared. They showed her hard at work with her new boss.

A week later we sent more pictures from our visits to the San Juan Islands, Vancouver, and Buschart Gardens. Marge was wearing new clothes in every set of pictures.

We checked emails a couple times a week. Marge's friend said that Sue had been demoted and no longer had her own office. Word was that she was losing her apartment, that Dale was caught cheating with two other women and he was fired from his job. He had been staying with Sue until she caught him cheating.

One day while we drove from Seattle to Spokane the cell phone rang. I was driving so Marge answered.

"Nick Enterprises, May I help you?"

"Yes, this is his phone but he's driving and asked me to answer for him."

She listened.

"He has no plans to be back in Los Angeles any time soon, if ever. Is there something you need from him?"

Pause.

"Hold please." She covered the phone and told me it was a lawyer for Miss Susan Jackson. He says you are being sued and he wants to know where to serve the papers.

I pulled over and took the phone.

"Sued for what, exactly?"

"Breach of Promise."

"I'm going to guess that you took this case on contingency. I'm going to give you three phone numbers of three different individuals who saw the evidence of Sue's screwing someone while I was out of town. They can show you pictures they took with their own cameras. If you still want to take her case I will let you know that I have already retained a law firm to represent me in all matters of law. Send any further communication to Mr. Brewer." I gave him the numbers and hung up.

Marge was looking at me with respect and admiration.

"Wait till he calls. One of the three is a cop. We won't ever hear from him again."

An hour later the phone rang again. Marge didn't ask she just answered, "The office of Nick Enterprises. May I help you?"

"I'm sorry Nick is out of town indefinitely. Is there a message you would like me to give him?"

"Yes. You want him to know that his thousand is helping to pay for you to start a new life. You want me to say thank you?"

I whispered, "Get her address."

"Miss, can I get your address and phone number. Nick may want to speak with you."

She spoke it and I wrote it down. The call ended. I called Mr. Brewer. I gave him her information and had him send her a check for ten thousand. Mr Brewer asked no questions.

Marge asked, "Why ten thousand more to the other woman?"

"Her life crashed into the same rock that mine did. The difference is I found you and a hundred mill. Maybe ten thou will help her some."

"You are one of the good guys."

"And you are one great woman. I'm glad you answered when I called Sue's office that day. I might have gone away thinking all women were as nasty and untrustworthy as Sue."

"Pull over into the next rest stop would you, please? I'd like to further reinforce the belief that some women are worth having around."

We were driving a nearly new Lincoln. Nearly new because we had been driving it a lot in the month since I bought it. I pulled into the next rest stop and parked next to a small Winebago. As I got out of the car I saw a "For Sale" sign in the side window of the Winebago. I knocked and the lady who answered the door was a nice looking young woman. I asked about the motor home and she invited us in. It was two years old, had nine thousand miles on it and booth looked and smelled good. She was parked out at the rest stop in hopes that someone traveling would take an interest. Her husband was working in town and they had settled down, so they didn't need the Winnie anymore.

I asked what he was driving. They only had the Winnie for transportation. I asked her if she would consider a trade for a one month old Lincoln. Before she answered she fired up her laptop and checked the blue book on both. The Lincoln and the Winnie were pretty close in value. I sweetened the deal by $5000 dollars and we spent two hours moving our stuff into our new motorhome and her stuff into her new Lincoln. As it happened I had $8000 in the car in cash. Part of the two hours was spent doing the paperwork to transfer the two vehicles. She drove away to pick up her husband from work, smiling and happy.

After she left Marge asked, "Why did you do that? Did we need a motorhome?"

"I needed a place for you to reinforce my belief that some women are worth keeping around. This looks like a good place."

We figured out how to close the curtains and we put a sheet on the bed. We undressed and discovered that a Winnie isn't a big hotel room. The bed is however, just fine for belief reinforcement.

We bought that Winnie three years ago. My belief is stronger today than it was that day that some women are worth keeping, loving, caring for and playing with. I don't believe Sue would have ever been as much fun as Marge has turned out to be. Last I heard, she was sixty pounds heavier than when we left L.A. and living alone in a bad part of town. We gave away a hundred thousand dollars last year, in restaurant tips. Half a million in scholarships to kids based on their grades alone. The lawyer she hired never did anything with the case after he was shown the pictures.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds