Cheating on Valentine's Day

Looking up at him, Ingrid started to undo his belt and the button on his slacks. He closed his eyes in anticipation and drew another sharp breath when he heard his zipper being slowly lowered and felt his pants go to his ankles. Kicking them away, he grabbed her by her wrists and brought her up against his broad chest, putting his arms around her before sliding his hands down to undo her skirt. When it was also in a heap on the ground, Andy swept her up in his arms and put her on the bed, leaning over her and kissing her tenderly while looking into her eyes.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he whispered.

She smiled and whispered back, "Happy Valentine's Day."

Reaching between her legs, he started rubbing her over her panties while his mouth began its exploration of her breasts, sliding his tongue under the fabric of her bra. Groaning, she impatiently reached around and undid the garment, letting the straps fall to her elbows as the cups dropped out of the way.

Andy hungrily grabbed both tits in his hands and softly squeezed, looking at them as though he'd never seen a more beautiful sight, before lowering his mouth to her left nipple and gently sucking. Ingrid moaned loudly when he put the pink knot between his teeth and lightly bit down. Pulling his head back, he cupped both breasts and again stared at them in wonderment before attacking her right boob; this time Ingrid drew his head close as she gasped.

Working his way down her ribs, he stopped to trace his lips over her belly, teasing her as he started going lower, smelling how wet with excitement she was. She picked her head up and looked down at him, wondering what he was going to do next. Glancing up at her and smiling, he moved his mouth to her panties and proceeded to bite and suck her through her briefs until she was gasping and wriggling her hips against his mouth, urging him to go farther.

He took his mouth away and started rubbing her labia lengthwise through her panties before sliding them to the side and plunging his mouth to her lips, lapping up her wetness. When he got to her clit, he heard her whimper, "Oh god, yes!" so he leisurely took his time circling his tongue around the outline of the swollen jewel. Drawing out the tease, he began to quickly flick his tongue over it before suddenly and without warning, engulfing her hooded knot in his mouth and sucking it firmly.

While she gasped and pressed against him, he grinned with her clit between his teeth. Sucking and releasing it, he sat up and said, "Let's take these off, shall we?" as he started sliding her underwear down her legs. Ingrid laid there, lustfully looking at him as he crawled up her body, until he was stroking her hair away from her face, his mouth inches from hers.

She could smell herself on his breath and wondered if he was going to kiss her again. When she brought her arms around his muscular back to draw him in to her, she got her answer. Kissing her mouth, he positioned his hard cock against her entrance and started to thrust forward, his arms around her upper body, holding her close against him as he pushed forward into her tight, wet pussy.

They both moaned in unison when he was finally all the way inside her. Taking long, deep strokes he slowly and sensually took his time fucking her, relishing how good he felt inside this beautiful woman in his arms. Kissing her mouth before arching back and muttering, "Oh god, baby. You feel so good."

Andy knew he'd left her in a bad way when he stopped tongue fucking her without making her cum and instead greedily stuck his cock in her. He had to remedy that. Leaning back on his knees, he continued moving his dick in and out while making hard circles on her clit with his index and middle fingers. When her breathing quickened and he saw her nipples grow stiffer, he knew he was on the right track and began to pump her harder with his cock as he rubbed her more frantically. Making short whimpers of, "Yes! Yes! Oh yes!" he felt her wetness all around his cock when she lifted her back off the bed and gasped.

It was hard for him to let her recover without resuming fucking her; her pussy milking his cock as it spasmed uncontrollably, making him ache in need for her. When she had some semblance of recovery, he proceeded to take her with fervor, completely turned on from watching and feeling her orgasm.

When he was close, he uttered, "Can I fill your pussy?"

"Oh god, yes!" she replied eagerly.

He continued thrusting hard into her, then held her hips tight against him as he roared "Fuck!" Spurt after spurt of cum splashing against her uterine walls while he moaned in pleasure with his release inside her.

He collapsed on top of her, her pussy still full of his cock and his arms wrapped around her while he waited for his heart rate to return to normal; kissing her hair and murmuring, "That was incredible."

As he started to soften, he felt his cum leaking out but made no attempt to move, just held her tight against him, smelling her hair and smiling in bliss before she wiggled away to get a towel to clean up.

Coming back in the room, she asked suspiciously, "You are snipped, right?"

"No? Why would you think that?"

"You aren't fucking fixed and you just came inside of me?!" Her voice grew higher.

"You're not on the pill?"

"No, I'm not on the pill! My husband and I are trying to get pregnant - just not pregnant with some stranger's baby! Fuuuuck. This is not good."

Andy pulled her back into his arms.

"I am so sorry. I just got excited because my wife never lets me cum inside her. If I get you pregnant, we'll deal with it then. Let's try not to worry about it tonight." He couldn't help but grin when he added, "I promise I will only cum in your mouth later."

Ingrid rolled her eyes, "Oh gee, thanks. That's so thoughtful."

Andy woke in the middle of the night from a dream that he was fucking Cassie, only to realize that the reason he was so aroused was because Ingrid had her mouth on his cock and was sucking him to a completely erect state.

"Oh my god!" he gasped once he had his bearings.

Ingrid just looked up from between his legs and smiled as she circled her tongue over his balls. Throwing his head back and groaning, he ran his fingers through her soft blonde hair as her tongue made its way to take long strokes up and down his shaft before putting him back in her mouth; sucking his tip like a lollipop and circling her tongue around his hole. Cupping his balls in her hand while taking him in her mouth all the way to the base, then using her hand, she started to jerk his cock in unison with moving her head up and down on him while he held her hair in a makeshift ponytail above her head so he could watch. Fuck how that sight turned him on!

He pulled her up his body so that she was straddling him; leaning forward to kiss his lips while easing her way onto his cock. She started rocking up and down on him, relishing how good his dick deep in her felt as she began kissing his neck. Slowly and purposefully she rode him, her pussy wet with pleasure. Soon, his arms came around her tight to hold her still so he could fuck her hard from underneath, his balls slapping against her ass and thighs as he pounded into her repeatedly. He started to moan loudly and judging by the inflection, Ingrid could tell he was about to cum again. Thrusting one last time, he held her tightly and deposited his load into her - again, she laid there, loving the feel of his warm cum inside her.

Ingrid gasped in surprise when Andy pushed her up to a seated position so he could attend to rubbing her clit and bringing her to orgasm, succumbing easily to how good he made her feel.

When she was finished riding the wave of her orgasm, he held her tight against him again, not letting her move. She didn't protest, enjoying being held in his strong arms as much as he liked holding her.

They woke to a loud knock on the hotel door. Andy got up and put on a robe while Ingrid sat up, pulling the covers up to her chest. Opening the door, he found Eric and Cheryl on the other side.

"Isn't it a little early, guys?" he asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Eric looked a little embarrassed. "Yeah, sorry about this. Cheryl was insistent that we come talk to you about our next stop; she's worried about whether you've gotten everything in place."

Andy raised an eyebrow and snarled a little. Of course he had everything in place; that was his fucking job.

Then it clicked. Cheryl wanted Eric to find him in bed with the blonde from last night.

"Come on in," he said as he stepped aside.

Eric was startled to find the beautiful woman in bed.

"Shit Andy, I'm so sorry to interrupt." He then turned to Ingrid. "Was he surprised?"

The blonde smiled and said, "He was."

Andy now gave his attention to Cheryl. "I believe you already met my wife last night? Cheryl, this is my wife Cassandra. Cass, this is Eric's assistant, Cheryl."

The younger girl looked like she swallowed lemons as she gulped, "Your wife?"

Cassie, also known last night as Ingrid, smirked. "Well of course! You didn't think my husband was just hitting on some random woman last night at the bar, did you?" She grabbed her husband's hand and smiled up at him. "I decided to fly in and surprise him for our anniversary."

"What a great surprise baby," Andy said as he leaned down and kissed her.

Turning his attention back to his boss, he offered his assurance that everything was in place, followed by, "Now if you'll excuse us, we're trying to make a baby."

Andy didn't even let the door close behind the two before he was back in bed, naked with his wife.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds