Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #04

"See?" She looked down at her pussy with him as if to see what he could see of her and what she was showing him. She looked up at him with as much lust as he looked at her with horniness. "Touch me," she said giving him an inviting sexy smile while biting her lips with obvious sexual anticipation.

Never had he met a woman who was as sexually aggressive. Never had he met a woman who sexually knew what she wanted. Seemingly, she wanted what he wanted. Seemingly, she was just as horny as he was.

Normally, before he was married but not having much sex since, Jay always kissed a woman first. Normally hoping to get to first or second base after a few dates of spending money on her and making out with her afterwards, he'd make his move to feel her tits and her ass before daring himself to feel her pussy. Only, with Marlene already giving him the head-for-home signal as if he hit one out of the park, without as much as kissing her first, he reached his left hand over to finger Marlene's cunt.

Weird that there wasn't any foreplay, not wasting any time with small talk, kissing, and/or petting, she was already wet when he touched her. She was so wet that he thought she may have peed herself but it wasn't pee. She was soaked with her vaginal secretions.

A real sexual, sexy woman, Marlene was so much wetter than Ruth ever was with him. With her full of surprises, without him even kissing her and parting her lips with his tongue while feeling her breasts through her blouse or reaching behind her to squeeze her ample ass, she invited him to touch her pussy. He couldn't believe that this mature woman not only exposed her cunt to him but also invited him to touch her.

'Holy shit! Wow!'

As soon as he fingered her pussy, rubbed her clit, and briefly inserted his finger inside of her, with her not wasting another second with small talk, touching, feeling, or kissing, she leaned over in the seat, unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped him. While staring up at him as if hoping to see his reaction to her touch, she reached her hand down in his underwear. Immediately, as if grabbing merchandise from a half-off sale at Macy's, she wrapped her small hand around his big dick and pulled out his cock.

In the way she looked down at her pussy with him when she was showing him her cunt, she looked down with him while staring at his naked cock. Looking at him with those beautifully expressive, big, brown eyes, she slowly stoked him while raising her head to look up at him. If it wasn't enough that she showed him her pussy and asked him to touch her, he couldn't believe it when she pulled out his prick and started slowly stroking him. Then, further blowing his mind, he couldn't believe what she did next. She gave him a sexy, naughty look before leaning over in her seat again, this time to move her head in his lap and to take him in her mouth.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while looking down at the back of Marlene's dark brown, hairy head. 'She's sucking me. I can't believe Marlene is blowing me.'

As if he was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe she was blowing him. Marlene was blowing him. As if she had just been released from a woman's prison after serving a long stretch, she was sucking his cock with great abandon. Her mouth was so warm and so wet and her lips engulfed his stiff prick with just the right amount of pressure. The first, real blowjob he's ever had, not dabbling with his cock in the way that Ruth does, she was blowing him, really blowing him, as if she was a thousand dollar call girl, a small fortune back then.

Something his wife wouldn't even do, he couldn't believe Marlene was sucking his cock. With her head bobbing up and down with her hand, she was sucking his prick with animated enthusiasm. She made all of those cock sucking sounds that men love hearing to prove that the women sucking their cocks were enjoying sucking his pricks as much as they were enjoying having their pricks sucked. He remembered listening to the rain pounding the roof of his car while Marlene's little hand pounded his cock as she sucked him.

Not stopping to tell him to let her know when he was ready to cum and to ask him not to cum in her mouth, she continued stroking him while sucking him until he ejaculated all that he had in her mouth. As if she wanted him to cum in her mouth as much as he wanted to cum in her mouth, he didn't even have to put a hand to the back of her head for her to swallow all that he had to give. Then, seemingly proud that she excelled at being a great cocksucker, she sat up in the seat and straightened her skirt while licking her full lips. She turned the rearview mirror for her to see herself and fluffed her long, black hair with a practiced hand before looking over at him as if she had something important to tell him.

"Just so we're clear," she said mincing no words. "It's my turn next time."

The first time kissing her, she leaned over and kissed him. Normally he must kiss a woman before sexually getting anywhere with her. This time, ass backwards, she blew him as soon as he fingered her pussy and before he even felt her tits. Parting his lips with her tongue, she French kissed him. He could taste himself on her lips and on her tongue but he didn't care. It was all good.

He was getting all that he had hoped and expected to get from his wife from this MILF of an older woman. With them on the same page sexually, seemingly she was as insatiable in her sexual desire for him as he was for her. If only he had married someone like Marlene, he'd be a happy, sexually satisfied man instead of a miserable, sexually frustrated husband. If only Ruth was more like Marlene in sexually wanting him and not a drunken whore hot for any man willing to buy her booze, he'd never cheat on her in the way that she continues to cheat on him.

Then, kissing and kissing him, they made out like two horny teenagers on Prom night. He felt her modest breasts and fingered the impressions of her big, emerging nipples. It was when he started unbuttoning her blouse and reached his still horny hand inside of her bra to finger her dark, brown nipples that she stopped him.

"Sorry but I have to get home to my kids," she said buttoning her blouse. "We'll meet at the library tomorrow night."

* * * * *

All the next day, Jay couldn't think of anything other than Marlene blowing him, him cumming in her willing mouth, and, without even having to put a heavy hand to the back of her head, her freely swallowing his cum. All the next day, he couldn't stop thinking about her flashing him her panty clad pussy before flashing him her naked pussy. All the next day, unable to concentrate on his work, he spent his entire day staring up at the clock and counting down the hours until he'd see Marlene again. That night with Jay working in the lab and taking a break in the cafeteria, Marlene was there too. As if there to find a book or to do research, they headed over to the library.

With the library always open but never crowded, especially at that late hour, it was as public a place to meet as it was a private place to meet. She worked there while earning her master's degree in psychology. Only that night, she wasn't working late. That night she wasn't looking into someone's naked mind in the way that she was looking at Jay's naked body. That night, just as Jay was there for sex, she was there for sex too. As promised, she was there for Jay to sexually satisfy her matronly body.

"We have all night. I hired a babysitter," she said.

They walked down the dimly lit aisles of the library. As if he could hear the authors whispering their words of sexy gossip at them, they walked along the rows of books and past the private study rooms. They were all there watching them about to have their illicit, sexual affair, Gustave Fluabert's Madame Bovary, Edith Wharton's Beatrice Palmato, Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer, 9 ½ Weeks by Ingeborg Day, James Joyce's Ulysses, and Justine by the Marquis de Sade.

At the end of the aisle, they took a left and walked to the far corner of the library and turned to an office in the corner that had a couch and a desk. Marlene closed and locked the door as if she owned the place. Even though it was her removing her panties and flashing him her pussy, it was the unbelievable blowjob she gave him that started their sexual affair.

Suddenly freezing him into inaction, with her not shy, modest, or embarrassed, as if she was giving him a personal striptease, and she was, he watched her remove her blouse, her skirt, her bra, and her panties. Then, she gave him a look that told him that she expected him to strip naked too and he did. Marlene put a small towel on the couch that she pulled out of her pocketbook and sat on the couch with her legs spread.

"Eat me," she said raising her hairy pussy lips with her fingers to show him some glistening pink.

With her pussy so hairy, her cunt appeared as if she had the head of a small, wild animal, a Tasmanian devil, poking out of her vagina.

"Then, after you make me cum with your mouth and fingers, I want you to make love to me and make me cum with your cock. I want you to make love to me as if you really love me," said unable to hide the sadness in her eyes. "Still not done with you yet, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me really hard," she said with her obviously much more sexually experienced than he was. "I want you pound my pussy as if I'm your whore and you're my pimp."

'Oh, my God,' he thought while suddenly feeling pressure to perform.

Obviously not even knowing how to properly eat a pussy, other than to continually lick it, Marlene taught Jay how to make her cum with his mouth, tongue, and fingers. She's the one responsible for turning him into a pussy eating machine and a real expert at cunnilingus. She's the one who taught him how to sexually please a woman before a woman will take personal pride in sexually pleasing a man.

"As if lapping me in the way a dog drinks water, but without curling your tongue, lick my clit with your flat tongue," she said. He moved closer to her to lick her in the way she instructed.

"Like that?"

He stopped licking her to speak while lifting his head to look up at her.

"Yeah, just like that, only harder and faster," she said putting a gentle, motherly hand to the back of his head. "Now suck my clit while teasing the tip of it with your tongue. Stick your finger in me and curl it up to that spot. Do you feel that? Do you feel something round that feels like a little pebble? That's my bean and my sexual on button," she said with a dirty laugh. "Now while rubbing that with your finger and pushing down on it to apply some gentle pressure, suck my clit again, really suck it as if your intent on swallowing it."

What was always so laborious with Ruth, licking her for what seemed like hours, Marlene had an orgasm in just a few minutes. She moaned, she thrashed about, and she made little, whimpering sounds as if she was in pain instead of being in pleasure. Then, when he jammed her cunt into his lips and jabbed his tongue in the way of a fighter punching a heavy bag, she exploded her orgasm. As is she was a geyser at Yellowstone or a broken furnace pipe, she had an orgasm as in the way of a fountain full of hot steam.

Not taking moment to bask in the afterglow of sex, fearing that someone would happen upon them, she reached in her pocketbook and pulled out a condom. As if wrapping an expensive gift, and indeed it obviously was to her, Marlene rolled the condom down on Jay's hard, erect cock. While helping him on with his protection, she fondled his cock and cupped his balls, something his wife seldom if ever did to him but she seemingly did to any man other than him, her own husband.

'The bitch,' he thought when thinking about his wife.

She was such a dirty bitch to force him to have sex with another woman. Yet, glad that he did, Marlene was a tremendous lover. Seemingly she enjoyed having sex as much as he did. She enjoyed sucking his cock as much as she enjoyed having him eat her pussy. Now he couldn't wait to bury his cock in her. Now, he couldn't to make love to her. Now he couldn't wait to fuck her.

As if she was his sexual education teacher, what Jay learned from Marlene was that when a man sexually satisfied a woman first, she'd return the sexual favor with pleasure. That lesson was something he never forgot and carried throughout the rest of his sexual life. Wearing it as a badge of sexual enlightenment, he always pleased women before expecting women to pleasure him.

Forget about making love, Marlene fucked him. With her strong, short legs wrapped around him, Jay fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. Whenever he slowed, she'd arch her back and push down with her feet. Then, she'd abruptly drop her body back down on the couch. The motion she did caused his cock to slide out of her a little, then as if self-propelled, her motion launched his cock back in her cunt with more force. Fucking him into a trance, with him breathing heavily, and unable to close his mouth, he drooled saliva all over her breasts as if he was a starving man and she was a steak dinner.

"Marlene, oh, my God. This feels so good," said Jay.

With her full of sexual confidence, as if she knew that it felt so good, she gave him a smile of self-satisfaction.

"Ram me, lover boy. Don't worry. I'm not fragile," she said in a sexy voice that was filled with passion and desire. "A woman's pussy is tougher than any man's cock. Fuck me, Jay. Fuck me, really fuck me," she said returning his humps as hard as he humped her.

Being a young rampant stud, totally immersed in sexual feelings for Marlene's womanly body, with her whole persona as a hot MILF looking for steaming passion, Jay had already anticipated the night's sexual events. He entered the men's room at the cafeteria before meeting her and ducked in a stall. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his turgid cock. While remembering her black, furry pussy and the sexually arousing aroma of her cunt, he stroked himself steadily faster and harder.

He spit in his palms and grabbed his cock with both hands, and as if he was this cock was buried inside of her pussy instead of in his hands, he stroked, turned, and twisted his erect prick while leaning against the wall. Then, turning to face the toilet, he exhaled a series of grunts and moans while ejecting strings of hot, milky cum into the water as his balls quivered and his head spun with sexual desire for Marlene. All he could think of was her flashing him her bushy, black naked pussy, her blowing him, and the musky, sweet bouquet of her pussy.

Then, once he sexually satisfied himself by masturbating himself, when he was finally fucking her, fucking her in unreal passion, fucking her with power and youth, and pounding her cunt with sexual derangement, he'd have a better chance of holding back his cum. After hand cranking a load of jizz into the toilet of the men's room, he'd make sure that he didn't spoil her fun and ruin her orgasm by prematurely ejaculating. Masturbating himself was the essential ingredient to being able to make her scream with orgasms by fucking her. It was the only way that he could hold on until her clit triggered the feminine equivalent of a Tsunami of fluids onto his hot, hard penis as he fucked her, fucked her, and fucked her.

Then, when she started shaking and rolling her hips in the way of an old car on a bumpy road, he had a hard time hanging on to her but somehow he did. Fucking her harder, he fucked her faster. He was determined to give her the orgasm that she deserved to have. He was determined to give her the orgasm that would make her give him the orgasm that he needed. Worth him masturbating himself in anticipation of fucking her, really fucking her hard, he was glad that he had hand fucked himself for him to delay what they both so desperately needed now.

"I'm cumming, you motherfucker," she said. "I'm a mother, you're a fucker, and you're fucking me. That makes you a motherfucker. Say it. Say it. I want to hear you call yourself a motherfucker, you motherfucker," she said.

Marlene hung onto Jay as if she was a drowning woman and he was saving her life. In a way he was. With her busy working, going to school, and raising three children without a man in her life, obviously, she was just as sexually frustrated as he was.

"Yes! Yes! You're a mother, I'm your fucker, and I'm your motherfucker," he said.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds