• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cheerleaders' Instruction

Cheerleaders' Instruction

Gary and Max wore their characteristic dark ski masks. Their dungeon playground was an endless mansion on a sprawling estate. Yet for all the external adornments, the inside and the deeper bowels of this house of horrors were utilitarian and bare; they served one purpose and one purpose only; a training ground for young and disobedient slave girls.

Gary and Max were particularly enjoying breaking in this latest crop. Gary lay below. Lara had once been a cheerleader for the LSU Tigers. Now the brunette was completely naked, her wrists bound behind her and a rope collar around her neck with a leash. Max yanked at the leash insistently even as the wretched girl tried to pull her jaw away.

"You should thank me, slave...now stop resisting and let me CUM in your gorgeous little mouth!" he growled, pumping his bulging manhood.

"Ugh...take it!"

"NOOOO!" Lara screamed as he pulled hard on the leash, and the muscle-bound Max groaned satisfied as his splooge sprayed into her mouth and across her delicate chin. Meanwhile Gary gripped the brunette's sexy hips and ground his cock inside her velvety haven. Oozing cum streamed down Lara's breasts and belly and even formed glacial splotches above her fine-haired pubic muff.

"Oooo...cheerleader wanna give me a 'C', give me a 'U', give me an 'M'...say it slut!"

In the background Mikey, as naked and masked as his companions, was helpfully shrugging a blonde cheerleader out of her last shred of clothing. He tossed the panty on the floor and whispered in her ear. "Do you like it, my little blonde fuck-toy? Seeing your fellow cheerleader RAPED by Master Gary's hard cock drilling up her pussy as Master Max GUSHES into that cute, teenage mouth?"

"P-please sir...l-let me go...I'll do whatever you want!"

Mikey grinned. "Oh I know you will, bitch. I know you will."

*****

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the dungeon compound...

Kellie and Samantha were still garbed in their cheerleader uniforms, short skirts below a bare midriff and a glorified sleeveless bra with the Spartan logo emblazoned across, supple racks swelling beneath the thin fabric.

Both had chestnut-brown hair. Kellie's flowed luxuriantly down her back, and her nose was sharply chiseled on her beautiful face. Samantha's features were softer, less striking, with her mop of mahogany hair draping only so far as her shoulders. The bodies of the two teenage girls were fit, sleek, their skin a natural tanned light brown. They were sisters – though Kellie took more after her mother, and Samantha more after Dad.

The two girls sat in chairs side by side. Their feet were bare, and shackles held their ankles fast to iron rings in the floor. Their arms extended straight above their heads, suspended by clinking chains that swayed in the darkness. That clinking was the only sound besides the girls' sniffling. Moonlight through a barred window made the tears on their cheeks glisten like jewels.

The blackness was all the more terrible for the muffled screams they heard beyond the door. For an instant the door opened, light flooding through. Both girls squinted harder as a light switch flicked on. They heard fleeting moans of anguish before the door slammed shut behind the newcomer.

Kellie and Samantha slowly adjusted to the light. The man was big – at least 6'6 or 6'7, and his ebony physique gleamed with cinnamon-scented oil. Kellie took a deep breath, the cinnamon smell reminding her of the gingerbread cookies she used to make as a little girl. The fleeting memory gave her courage, and she managed an angry stare at their assailant.

"What makes a big, strong man like you so cowardly you have to tie us up?"

Kellie had to admit – the dark giant was handsome and sexy. In another time and place she would have been flattered by his affections. But not now – not in this way...it was humiliating and violated her freedom. It was WRONG.

The dark man grinned. "You can call me Jamal. Feisty. I like that in a slave girl."

"We're NOT your slave girls! Let us go!" Kellie retorted. Samantha looked at her worriedly, her unspoken thoughts clear. 'Don't anger him! He'll hurt us! We have to do what he wants!' she hinted with a pointed look.

But Kellie glared fearlessly at the walking giant.

"For a hot, little pussy you have a lot of heart," Jamal nodded approvingly. But there are many things less malleable than even the most stubborn spirit." He stripped out of his boxers, an 11-inch cock jumping forth from his loins looking like an obscene coal-colored bat.

Kellie gasped.

"Now we see which is HARDER. Your SPIRIT or my COCK." The dark man circled the two girls like a predator eying its next meal. Kellie shivered under his unflinching gaze. He strode over to a bed of hot coals in a brazier and coaxed them to life. Then he drew a knife. The teenage girls gasped in unison.

"Please..." Samantha began.

Delicately, the man's big fist swept upward, neatly cutting away Kellie's shirt and then Samantha's. He stood there, drinking in the girls' supple tits with his eyes. His mouth dove on Kellie's left breast, and she moaned immediately as the tongue laved her supple milk-jug and nipple.

"Stop it!" Samantha squeaked.

"Get your disgusting tongue away from me." Kellie groaned.

Slowly the big man withdrew and brandished the knife once more. Now he pulled at the skirts and panties, slashing them to tatters and throwing the shreds to the concrete floor. Next he took a long, thin wire from a nearby table and thrust it into the coals until it blushed orange-red.

"Wh-what are you going to do with that?" Kellie quivered. Without a word Jamal strode in front of the brunette and thrust the wire into the center of Kellie's left nipple. Kellie screamed and writhed in her bonds, but the shackles and chain allowed her only to squirm in her chair.

"OH GOD PLEASE NO MORE! AAAHHH IT BURNS!" Kellie wailed.

Jamal nodded. "You see? Even a spirited pussy soon realizes that pleasure is preferable to pain. Now open your mouth. I want to feel your cheerleader slut lips around my hard cock." Kellie shied away as the bulbous, black head whacked against her cheek. He thrust the smoldering wire between the brunette's cunt lips and she screamed. In the midst of that wail, she gurgled as a giant dong smashed halfway down her throat.

"That's good, little slut...let me feel your tongue slurp on my shaft." She hastened to obey, and as he pulled his cock out and presented his scrotum, she tickled the wrinkled folds with zeal.

He leaned over and undid her lower shackles, then pulled on another nearby chain; the response was swift, and Kellie suddenly felt her arms hoisted upward, forcing her to stand. She suddenly felt a large, egg-shaped object nudging between her delicate petals from behind. "Don't rape me! Please, I'll suck you!" she keened.

"Where is the resistance? What about the defiance?" Jamal sneered, gripping her breasts like doughy stress balls and squeezing mercilessly until she shrieked. In that same instant Kellie felt fresh tears pour down her silken cheeks and her violated pussy shivered in agony as his mighty prick thrust upward like a dark snake striking at prey.

She could feel her pussy grip his massive shaft – it was a miracle she could take so much of it in, she realized. With each thrust, the pain became more bearable, and Kellie's groans were sharp but diminishing with each violation.

Jamal punctuated each thrust with a rough smack on her ass cheek with the palm of his hand, deepening her groans into squeals of sudden anguish.

"Show me how well you fuck!" he bellowed, and his hands caressed her inner thighs as he raped her. Now his tongue caressed her left cheek, tasting the saltiness of her tears. "Yes, baby cunt...CRY for me...your tears are DELICIOUS, and soon I will repay you with my seed."

"No...you can't!" Kellie panted, her entire body shivering on his black cock. "You'll get me pregnant!" she wailed. But minutes passed, and the black man still did not blow his load in her tight pussy. Instead he prolonged the rape as long as possible, his fingers dipping down to toy with Kellie's clit as he fucked her hard and swift. Samantha just sat in her chair gaping as she watched her sister fucked from behind. No one was going to believe what happened to them even if they ever escaped or lived to tell anyone of it.

Kellie's sharp groans had become soft sighs from a panting ribcage and blushing cheeks. For a brief moment, she wondered if coming with her rapist's cock deep inside of her somehow made her implicit in all this. Was she, the victim, also to blame? Was she even a victim anymore? For a split second, the subliminal Kellie within wanted desperately for this manly specimen to cum hard into her teenage twat – for like all the females before her, she wanted to copulate with the finest male, to give birth to genetically superior offspring.

And then Kellie felt it – her legs turned to jelly, juice spurting uncontrollably along her captor's dark baseball bat. She bit her lip, but finally let it out – "Aaaaahhhhhhh gooooo---ooood....uuuuhhh!!!"

"That's right bitch...cum on Jamal's big nasty dick! Now it's my turn!" Jamal grunted, his balls tightening.

"Nooo!" Kellie squealed, then groaned as what seemed like a gallon of hot, lumpy gravy erupted forcefully into her snatch, the hot excess ooze streaming down her inner thighs as she sagged limp with hopelessness and defeat in her rapist's arms.

With a whisper the drooping black cock withdrew from Kellie's messy cunt. He lowered Kellie's chain and re-shackled her ankles. Excess crimson-tinted jism pooled on the seat between the raped girl's legs. Kellie's head sagged and only her ragged pants and occasional sniffles hinted that the girl still breathed.

The black man turned to Samantha and grinned. "Don't worry, baby. I can get it up for another good fuck! Is your pussy tight??? It won't be for long."

*****

THE END (for now). I hope you enjoyed it. I might do a sequel and develop the girls' characters more. Please send me feedback, and thanks for reading!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cheerleaders' Instruction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds