• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Cheerleader's Mom: Creating a Lez

Cheerleader's Mom: Creating a Lez

123

Summary: Submissive Mom is trained to be a pussy pleasing pet licker.

Note 1: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for doing the visuals for this story.

Note 2: Thanks to Robert, tenzin_p and Wayne for editing this story.

Recap:

In Part One, A POWER SHIFT: 39-year-old mother, Michelle, decides to try on her daughter Allie's slutty cheerleading outfit. Once she has it on, she begins fucking herself with her daughter's vibrator on her daughter's bed. Caught by her domineering daughter and her friend Kim, she is forced to eat her daughter's pussy and also Kim's before being told she is now her daughter's pet.

In Part Two, BLACKMAILED PET: Michelle tries her hardest to not fall completely under the spell of her strong-willed daughter. But Allie's strong demeanour and blackmail evidence is too much for the submissive mother and she falls even deeper into a web of submissive lesbian sin.

Cheerleader's Mom: Creating a Lez

Michelle woke up still wearing her thigh highs. She flashed back to the evening and the wild sex she had with her husband....

Later that night, her husband got frisky, commenting on the sexy nylons.

Still horny, Michelle dropped the robe, sauntered over sexily to the edge of the bed, dropped to her knees, and asked in the sexiest tone she could muster, "Want me to suck that big cock of yours while you watch your sports highlights?"

"Is the sky blue?" Jeremy asked, his cock instantly hard, turned on by his wife's sudden sexy attire and ambitious personality.

"It's dark out right now." Michelle teased, feeling sexy and young at the moment, something she hadn't felt much that past year... maybe because her daughter was so young and beautiful, while she was aging.

Jeremy got off the bed and said, sensing this was one of the times he could be a little more forceful (usually that only happened after excess wine), he ordered, as he moved in front of her, "Don't get smart with me. Just get sucking."

"Yes, Master," she purred with a wicked smile, as she stroked his iron stiff cock, 'Master' a term she had never used in the bedroom.

"Master, I like that," he said.

Michelle leaned forward and took her husband's big dick in her mouth.

"Oh yeah, take it all," Jeremy groaned, not sure what had got into his wife, but certainly sure not about to question it at the moment.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as she bobbed hungrily on his cock.

Jeremy loved getting head, but wanted to fuck his horny wife. He ordered, after a couple of minutes of oral, "Get on the edge of the bed."

"Yes, sir," Michelle purred, excited to get fucked again. The plastic cock had turned her on, but it was nothing compared to a real throbbing prick. She quickly got on the bed as her husband flipped her into a new position they had never tried before.

"You want it, don't you, baby?" Jeremy questioned, as he moved into position to fuck his sexy wife.

"God, yes, shove that big dick in me," she responded, the cock teasing her only making her want it more.

He slid his cock in his wife and groaned, "So fucking wet."

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned, loving the feeling of his cock inside her.

Jeremy slowly fucked his wife while staring at her radiant beauty.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, baby," Michelle said after a few strokes, wanting to be pounded hard.

Jeremy obliged, beginning to fuck her faster.

Michelle moaned, her fire down below burning like wildfire, "Oh God, yes, baby, pound my cunt."

Jeremy gasped. He had never once heard his wife use the 'c' word. She hated that word. He didn't say anything though, he wasn't going to say anything that ended this surreal moment.

After a couple of minutes, Michelle wanted to be on top, in control. She said, "Want your little wife slut to ride you, Master?"

"God, yes," Jeremy nodded, a position that was very rare for the two of them. He pulled out, got on the bed and lay down, his dick saluting his horny insatiable wife.

Michelle purred, "Big Peter looks ready for more."

"Oh yeah," he laughed, "He is always ready for more."

"I'll keep you to it," Michelle promised, as she straddled her husband and engulfed his cock.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as his entire cock sank deep into her.

"So deep," Michelle moaned, as she began to, instead of riding, grind back and forth, stimulating her pussy and clit.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, as she put her hands on his chest and literally milked his cock.

"You like that?" she asked, something she had seen once in a porn movie long ago.

"Oh fuck, yes," Jeremy groaned, focusing on not coming so quickly, even as the pleasure was rather intense.

"Why don't we do this more?" she questioned, even though she knew the answer was a mixture of her own lack of sex drive the past year and his overworking.

"I was just thinking of asking myself the same question," he laughed.

"Well, I think it's time we fix that," she moaned, having her daughter to thank for her rekindled sex life.

"I'm always willing," Jeremy groaned.

"You better be," she said, putting her nails into her husband's chest.

"Okay," he said, as she continued the slow grind.

Michelle closed her eyes and just enjoyed the slow build.

Jeremy did too, until he wanted to take control. He said, "Roll onto your back, baby, time to really fuck you."

"Mmmmm," she moaned, loving when he took control... not realizing why until her submission to her daughter... it was in her nature.

She rolled over, opened her legs and asked, "So, are you going to fuck my cunt or what?"

"Definitely fuck that cunt," he replied, feeling exhilarated to be able to say the forbidden word and not hear a feminist rant.

"Slam that dick in me, baby," she purred, wanting to be dominated by him... a secret apology for her betrayal.

Jeremy couldn't believe the change in his wife. Occasionally when drunk she got nastier and more submissive, but never when sober. He was curious what had happened to make her so wild, but he sure as hell wasn't going to ask at the moment.

Instead, he grabbed her by the ankles and slammed into her, knowing he wasn't going to last long if she kept talking dirty.

"Oh yeah, Master, ream your slut's cunt, fuck her like a cheap whore," she moaned, loving talking dirty, loving being used.

Jeremy groaned, as she began bouncing back to meet his thrusts. "Fuck, you're one hot little slut."

"God, I love your big dick," Michelle moaned, loving the feel of a real pulsing cock after the smaller plastic one, as she began to furiously rub herself.

"And I love your cunt," Jeremy said, feeling the handcuffs of caution breaking off.

"You love saying cunt, don't you?" Michelle asked, as she furiously rubbed herself while he pounded her.

"I do," Jeremy nodded.

"Well, in the bedroom, I'm your slut baby, your cum hungry cock slut, and you can use my mouth and cunt as you wish," the submissive wife declared, allowing herself to completely let go of her past conservative behaviour. "Oh fuuuuuuck," she screamed as her own words were the final straw that allowed her to reach orgasm.

"Shit, I'm going to come," Jeremy warned, a few strokes later, his wife's wicked tongue and intense orgasm all he could take.

"Want to come on my face?" Michelle asked, wanting to be as dirty as she could, even as her orgasm continued through her.

That only happened when she was drunk, too and it had been years since that last happened. He sure wasn't going to refuse such an offer as he grunted, pulling out and instantly spraying his load, "Here it comes."

Michelle leaned up, but she couldn't get her face there in time as he spewed all over her tummy and tits. Oddly, she felt disappointed to not get her face coated in cum. She wanted to be a complete whore tonight and a facial seemed like the appropriate ending.

"Oh yeah, baby come all over my titties," she moaned.

"Oh God, so good," Jeremy grunted, as he finished coming on her, frustrated he couldn't have lasted a few more seconds to make it to her face.

Michelle moved around and took Jeremy's cock back in her mouth, milking any last remnants of cum.

"That was fucking hot," Jeremy groaned, as he watched his wife suck his cock again.

Michelle said, when she finally sat up, "I can't believe you didn't come on my face."

"I can't believe you offered," he responded, "it made me come instantly."

"Well, next time, just grab my hair and spray your cum all over me," she said, as she scooped some cum off her tits and put it in her mouth, another naughty sexy act to please her husband.

"Fuck, I don't know what has gotten into you, but do it more," Jeremy said.

Michelle laughed at the reality her husband had just given her permission to be her daughter's sex slave. She sat up and said, "I better go and clean up."

"Leave the stockings on," he said, loving the feel of them.

"Yes, Master," she winked, as she walked away amused that her daughter had accidently rekindled her own sex life with her husband.

Returning to reality, her pussy tingling again, she grabbed a robe and went to make breakfast.

Thankfully, her daughter didn't do or say anything out of the ordinary.

The mother was now determined more than ever to have a conversation with her daughter and end this once and for all. Although she had enjoyed it (originally against her will,) and it had rekindled her sex life with her husband, and had also awoken a submissive side which she had generally kept inside (except when drunk). It had to end now. She had to protect her marriage, especially with threats of being forced to fuck other men.

Once her husband left, Michelle walked into her daughter's room uninvited.

"What the hell are you doing?" Allie snapped, turning around.

"Allie, this ends now," Michelle firmly said, sticking to her guns even as she saw the angry look of her daughter.

"What does?" Allie asked. She had assumed her mother would try to fight back, pets often did at the beginning.

"This," Michelle said.

"You storming into my room uninvited?" Allie quipped. She then nodded, "You are right. You should immediately drop to your knees like a good pet when entering your owner's room."

The word 'owner' made Michelle wince. She, however, stood her ground though as she said, "No, this whole sex thing. It's got to stop," Michelle replied.

Allie said, "It seemed to rekindle your sex life with Dad."

"What?" Michelle asked, surprised by her daughter's words.

"You were a dirty little slut for him," Allie continued, having listened at the door.

"Enough!" Michelle said. "Your father's and my sex life is none of your business."

"Oh Mom," she sighed. "You are welcome to fuck Daddy, I don't mind. But as my pet, everything you do is my business."

"Allie, I am serious," Michelle continued, frustrated by her daughter's attitude.

"Knees, now," Allie ordered, looking at the clock.

"No!" Michelle said, folding her arms.

"Really?" Allie asked. "Do you forget already that visual evidence I have on you?"

Michelle shrugged, trying to call her bluff, "Your father would probably enjoy the video."

"I bet he would," Allie smirked, impressed by her mom's defiance. She took off her skirt.

"What are you doing?" Michelle asked.

"Seeing just how determined you really are to reject your owner," Allie said, as she leaned against the end of her bed.

"Allie, I think I've made it pretty clear," the Mom said, even as she glanced at her daughter's pussy.

"Oh, I know," Allied nodded, as she opened her legs wider, giving her mother a great view, "And I'll make this very clear too. You either take off that robe, drop to your knees, crawl over to me and lick my cunt or get out of my room and you will never, and I mean never for the rest of your fucking life, be allowed to taste my cunt."

Michelle was relieved. She had won. She had stood up to her daughter, something she barely could do before she was caught that first afternoon. Yet, she wasn't walking out.

Allie watched her mother. She was confident this would work. A submissive is unable to refuse in the end, no matter how determined they are... it's not in their nature. Oh sure, they will disobey, be defiant and threaten to leave, but in the end they are wired to obey.

The mother felt as if her legs were in cement blocks. She wanted to leave, yet she felt compelled to obey. Although she would love to deny it, she did want to taste her daughter again.

"Hurry up, Mother, make your choice," Allie ordered, "I have school and should probably show up for Mrs. Walker's class today."

Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. She couldn't decide. Her fate was in her hands, yet the mother couldn't choose freedom. Even as she argued with herself, her body spoke for her. Her pussy burned and her hands began opening her robe.

Allie didn't smile outwardly, but on the inside she was smiling. As usual, she was about to win... and she loved winning.

Michelle felt her cheeks burn as she allowed the robe to drop to the floor. Her cheeks burned more as she soon followed the robe to the floor. Frustration coursed through her at the reality she was given an out and wasn't taking it. Yet, her daughter's pussy was drawing her in.

Michelle, head down, crawled the crawl of shame.

Allie ordered, "Look up at me when you crawl, Mommy-slut,"

Michelle obeyed, her head spinning with guilt and lust... shame and hunger.

"Good, Mommy-pet," Allie purred, once her mother reached her. "So, are we really going to play this game every day?"

Michelle stared at her daughter's pussy, glistening ever so slightly. She hungered to lick it. So, she answered like the true submissive she was, "No, Mistress."

"You sure?" Allie asked. "I thought I had already made it pretty clear how things were going to work."

"You did, Mistress," Michelle nodded.

"Yet, you keep defying me," Allie pointed out.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Michelle said, before admitting, "I just feel guilty."

"Why?" Allie asked.

"Because of your father," the wife answered.

"But I think he's getting some pretty good fringe benefits, isn't he?" Allie pointed out.

"He sure did yesterday," Michelle nodded.

"Anything else?" Allie asked.

"Incest is wrong," Michelle reminded her, a defense she had used before and lost with.

Allie shrugged, "Family members will do anything to make other family members happy, won't they?"

"I guess," Michelle said, although the theory was paper thin.

"Well, I see it as rekindling relationships," Allie said. "Our relationship as mother and daughter is much better, much clearer and your marriage has received a spark."

Michelle had to agree that was mostly true, although, if that was the case, was she eventually going to want to have sex with her father? Of course, she didn't ask that. Instead, she nodded, "Well, our relationship has indeed changed."

"For the better," Allie clarified.

"Yes," Michelle nodded, "for the better."

"And there will be another punishment for yet another disobedience, maybe even two more for this disrespectful behaviour today," Allie informed her pet, already thinking of a couple very naughty punishments and having already received the text that Cassandra was coming over to use her mother at lunch today.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, the punishments scaring her even as they turned her on. The reality was she again felt liberated on her knees, and just obeying. She shook her head at how quickly her strong resolve was shattered.

"But I think you like being punished," Allie quipped.

"No, I don't," Michelle said.

"We'll see today at lunch if that is true," Allie said.

"What do you mean?" Michelle asked, suddenly worried.

Allie, lying slightly, answered, "I'll be home at lunch to give you your punishment."

"What if I have to go out?" Michelle asked, not that she had to.

"You will be home by lunch," Allie clarified, before giving her mother a brief reward, "You may lick your owner."

Michelle's worries faded to the back of her subconscious as she leaned forward and satisfied her hunger.

"Such a good pet," Allie purred as she smiled at how quickly her mother had gone from defiant to submissive.

Michelle licked hungrily, never knowing how long she was going to be allowed to lap from the fountain of perfection.

"You look so hot with your face in my snatch," Allie said, loving to talk dirty. "You make it look so natural for a loving mother to dote over her daughter."

Michelle couldn't help but smile at the absurdity of the statement. She was definitely not doting at the moment, but rather worshipping.

Allie, not wanting to come, she wasn't ready to give her mother that reward yet, suddenly stood up, repositioned herself, and ordered, "Now for the punishment."

Michelle was worried she wouldn't be able to get the full flood of her daughter's sweet nectar and also worried about the punishment... although also curious, yet she wasn't expecting the next words out of her daughter's mouth.

"Lick my asshole, slut," Allie demanded.

"Pardon?" Michelle asked, even though she had heard the words clearly... she was just praying somehow she hadn't.

"Lick my asshole," Allie repeated, before adding, "You have been a bad slut and need to be punished."

"But that is disgusting," Michelle pointed out.

"How dare you insult your Mistress!" Allie snapped, grabbing her mother's head and shoving it in-between her ass cheeks. "Now fucking lick, you bimbo slut."

Michelle, again scared, obeyed, licking her daughter's asshole. She had expected it to be disgusting, but it wasn't at all... her ass actually smelt like strawberries and had no taste at all.

"Don't worry, ass eating mommy-slut," Allie continued, "I made sure my ass was nice and clean for that nasty tongue of yours. Although I wouldn't have if I knew you were going to be such a disobedient bitch today."

Michelle didn't respond as she continued fulfilling the humiliating task... a task she could have never fathomed ever doing until the moment she was doing it.

"Probe my asshole, mother, get your tongue right in there," Allie demanded, loving to push her pets to new submissive lows.

And although awkward in this position, and degrading, the mother obeyed. She tried to fuck her daughter's asshole with her tongue. It was a struggle, but slowly her daughter's rosebud began to open for her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Cheerleader's Mom: Creating a Lez

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds