• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Cheerleader's Mom: Fucking Her Ass

Cheerleader's Mom: Fucking Her Ass

1234

Summary: Submissive Mom is trained in orgasm denial and ass fucking.

Note 1: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for doing the visuals for this story.

Note 2: Thanks to Robert, Wayne, and Tenzin for editing.

Recap:

In Part One, A POWER SHIFT: 39-year-old mother, Michelle, decides to try on her daughter Allie's slutty cheerleading outfit. Once she has it on, she begins fucking herself with her daughter's vibrator on her daughter's bed. Caught by her domineering daughter and her friend Kim, she is forced to eat her daughter's pussy and also Kim's before being told she is now her daughter's pet.

In Part Two, BLACKMAILED PET: Michelle tries her hardest to not fall completely under the spell of her strong-willed daughter. But Allie's strong demeanour and blackmail evidence is too much for the submissive mother and she falls even deeper into a web of submissive lesbian sin.

In Part Three, CREATING A LEZ: Michelle rekindles her marriage's dormant sex life; Michelle is taught how to please a pussy properly by a tender teen Mistress; Allie finally allows her mother to bring her to climax with her tongue.

In Part Four, FISTING TRAINING: Michelle is punished by her daughter for having an orgasm without permission by being spanked. She is then fisted by a surprise guest... Mrs. Walker... and an intimate bond is formed. She also comes again without permission at the fist of the pretty teacher. She is fisted a second time by her daughter, before ending the evening disobeying her daughter yet again by coming after a marathon sex session with her husband.

Now the continuing saga of the MILF's training....

Cheerleader's Mom: Fucking Her Ass

That morning, Michelle was awakened by a cock tapping her mouth.

Groggily, she opened her eyes and saw her husband kneeling in front of her.

Jeremy asked, "A quickie before I leave for the weekend?"

"What time is it?" Michelle asked, still in dreamland.

"6:00," Jeremy informed her, knowing she hated being woken up before her alarm went off at 7:18 (weird choice but true).

"Just roll me on my side and fuck me, okay?" Michelle said, too tired to try and give a good blow job.

"We don't have to," Jeremy suggested, knowing this was a bad idea in the first place, but deciding to try it since she agreed to it yesterday.

Michelle said, "No, no, baby, my cunt is available twenty-four seven, I'm just worried I may not do a good job giving head before a morning coffee."

"Cool," he said, quickly rolling to his side, flipping his wife onto her side and rubbing his cock up and down her dry pussy lips.

Michelle moved her hand to her pussy to rub herself and get some much needed wetness. She said, "Give me a second to prepare my cunt for you, baby."

"Sure, honey," Jeremy agreed, as he watched his wife masturbate.

After a couple of minutes, Michelle announced, "The club's open, come on in."

Jeremy, horny as hell form watching her pleasure herself, slid his cock in her from behind, again wondering if the back door may be an option.

"Oh yes, baby," Michelle moaned, still not totally awake, but getting her pussy filled was a pretty good wake-up call.

From this angle his wife was incredibly tight, as if he was fucking her ass. After a minute in this position, he began to get a cramp and rolled her onto her belly, the temptation to fuck her ass almost impossible to resist. Yet, he did. Instead, he fucked her from behind, imagining it was her ass he was pounding.

This position was a new one for Michelle, similar and yet different than typical doggy style. Somehow it felt more submissive.

Jeremy again felt a cramp building after a couple of minutes and even though he was close he had to stop. "Cramp," he admitted, as he pulled out and rolled onto his back.

"Fuck, do I have to do all the work around here?" Michelle teased, as she got up, stretched and then straddled her husband, now horny.

"You really are a well-rounded woman," Jeremy smiled.

"Are you referring to my tits or ass?" Michelle teased, as she lowered herself on his dick.

"Every sexy part of you," the smooth husband replied, as he reached up and cupped her tits through her sexy bra.

"Nice answer," Michelle smirked, as she began riding his cock.

Jeremy couldn't remember the last time they had morning sex, and was trying his hardest (pun intended) not to come and last as long as possible.

Michelle, not being a morning person, took a lot longer to warm up and thus her orgasm was not even close yet.

After a couple of minutes, Jeremy, wanting to slow down his boiling balls, ordered, "On your back, baby. I want to fuck that cunt of yours."

"You love saying 'cunt' don't you?" Michelle asked, as she moved off of him and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs for easy access.

"It's my new favourite word," he replied, sitting up and moving between his wife's nylon clad legs, sliding his hands up them slowly. "And I do really love these nylons."

Michelle said, for some reason she couldn't figure out, "Allie was the one who gave me the idea."

"She did?" Jeremy asked, as he positioned his cock between her wet pussy lips.

Michelle lied, "Yes, I was doing laundry and found three pairs in her laundry basket. I was curious what they were and tried a pair on."

"You tried on your daughter's stockings?" he asked, surprised.

Michelle smiled, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him inside her, "I'm wearing a pair of her nylons now."

"No way," Jeremy groaned, the idea of his wife wearing his daughter's lingerie somehow turning him on more.

"Do you approve?" Michelle asked, as she dropped her legs back down, getting a slight leg cramp herself.

"I approve of anything that ends in you being my slut, you wearing nylons and you giving me morning sex," Jeremy said, as he began fucking her.

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned, as she smiled at the reality he again unknowingly approved of her sexual lesbian submission to their daughter. She wondered if he would say the same things if he knew she was a submissive to their daughter.

"You like being my slut, don't you?" Jeremy questioned, as he began fucking her hard, now ready to shoot his load.

"Oh yes, baby," she moaned, her orgasm beginning to build. "I love being your cum slut."

Another cramp was really beginning to get to him and after a few more hard strokes he pulled out, stood up and pumped his cock, "Fucking cramp."

Michelle moved to the end of the bed and was surprised when she felt the first spray of cum hit her. She laughed as more cum hit her body and face, "I let you come on my face once and now you think it's okay to just shoot your cum on me whenever you want."

"I doooooo," he grunted, as his first load continued rocketing out of him and onto her.

"How do I look?" she asked posing, once he finished coming on her.

"You look like a hot Mona Lisa," he quipped.

"A cum coated Mona Lisa," she corrected.

"A porn star Mona Lisa," he added.

"A cum slut submissive wife Mona Lisa," she said, loving degrading herself, as she wiped the cum onto a pillow, knowing she would be doing laundry.

Jeremy laughed, "I'm happy I'm not sleeping on that pillow tonight."

Michelle yawned as she got back into bed.

"You going back to bed?" he asked.

"I'm going to try," she answered, shutting off the alarm since she wasn't making him breakfast.

"I'll see you Sunday night, he said.

"Call me when you get there," Michelle said, already falling back to sleep. She felt him kiss her on the cheek as she drifted back to sleep.

Michelle was abruptly woken up from her dream by her daughter.

"Get the fuck up, Mother," Allie demanded, pulling her mother out of the bed.

"What the hell, Allie?" the dishevelled mother asked.

"I agree," Allie nodded, before asking, "Where is my breakfast?"

"I figured you could make it yourself today," Michelle replied, as she got up off the floor.

"You figured?" Allie scoffed. "Since when are you supposed to do the thinking here? Who owns you?"

"You do," the annoyed mother answered.

"So do I really have to explain your duties?" Allie questioned.

"No," Michelle whispered, hating the condescending tone when it wasn't about sex.

"No, what?" Allie asked, again displaying dominance.

"No, Mistress," Michelle robotically replied.

"Take off the lingerie and crawl to my room," Allie ordered, walking out.

Michelle, still not fully awake, and annoyed, took off the skimpy lingerie and crawled out of her room and to her daughter's. When she crawled inside she stopped in her tracks. "What is that?"

"I call it a dildo stool," Allie answered. "I wanted to buy a Sybian for the training, but they didn't have any in stock. But this... this was unique."

Michelle stared at the stool with a big dildo on it.

"Crawl to it, bad Mommy," Allie ordered.

Michelle obeyed, assuming she was going to be made to straddle it.

"Did you come last night?" Allie asked.

"Yes," Michelle answered.

"So you really can't control your orgasms, can you?" Allie said, not surprised at all.

"I tried," Michelle responded, which was kind of true. She held out for over half an hour before finally allowing the damn to burst.

"'Tried' isn't good enough," Allie said, as she put her laptop on her desk.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," the submissive replied.

"Always sorry," Allie mocked. "Today is punishment day. Straddle the dildo, mother."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle replied, standing up and straddling the tiny stool.

"Now you will ride this stool for one hour. You may not come. I will be watching through my laptop. Is that clear?"

Michelle nodded, as the dildo filled her cunt, "Yes, Mistress."

"You may not stop riding the dildo for the entire hour, is that clear?" Allie questioned, as she set her alarm for one hour.

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded, thinking that was an eternity in this position.

"Each time you come will include a new punishment," Allie informed her mother, even though the punishments that were to follow later today and all weekend were happening regardless of her pet's obedience or disobedience.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle agreed, even though she knew that she would never last an hour like this. The pleasure was already building. It seemed the more humiliating the task, the wetter it made her. She didn't understand it, but it was seemingly true.

"Good," Allie said. "The alarm will go off at 8:54."

"Okay," Michelle moaned, as she glanced at the clock: 7:55. 'Fuck', this is going to be hell... pleasurable hell.

"Have a good day, Mommy-pet," Allie quipped, actually coming over and patting her mother on the head.

"You too, Mistress," the humiliated mother replied, shame building at being treated like an actual dog.

Once her daughter was gone, she sighed. This was not only humiliating, but who else could be watching? Hopefully her daughter wouldn't show this to anyone else. Also, since she hadn't had her morning coffee not only was she still tired, she was quite bitchy.

Yet, she obeyed her daughter's order like she always did.

And after twenty minutes, which seemed like an hour, the pleasure had woken her up. She could feel her orgasm building and knew another 38 minutes of this stimulation was going to be impossible to survive without climaxing... likely multiple times.

Michelle tried thinking about anything else. She thought about her mother, who was coming down in a couple of weeks to visit. That was always exhausting because her mother was the most critical woman she knew. Yet, like many daughters, she felt small and insignificant when around her.

Then a nasty thought popped into her head. What if Allie seduced her, too. Her mother, a pin-up model back in the day, was still beautiful. Michelle imagined her mother on her knees begging to eat Allie's pussy or getting fisted or getting spanked and before Michelle knew it her orgasm was about to erupt.

"Shiiiiiit," Michelle screamed, as she didn't even make half an hour before again coming without permission.

Allie, who was watching on her phone, laughed. Her mother was an insatiable slut. She wondered if her mother would actually orgasm from anal sex. That, she would find out tonight.

Once her orgasm had subsided, Michelle, frustrated at coming so soon and also embarrassed at coming from imagining her mother getting dominated, looked at the clock.

8:22.

It was going to be a long thirty plus minutes.

Michelle came again at 8:49 although her mind was thinking about the fact she hadn't done any laundry since her fateful encounter, she really needed to do some. That, of course, had caused her to replay her first submission in her head. That, of course, led to her second orgasm, albeit a much smaller one.

The last minutes ticked by like a snail racing to a finish line. Her knees ached. Her back ached. She actually closed her eyes to not watch the clock, which didn't seem to be moving and was startled when the alarm suddenly went off.

Thankful, she lifted herself up and collapsed to the floor, her legs like jelly.

The alarm beeped away for a couple of minutes before the mother crawled over to it and yanked the cord out of the wall.

As Michelle lay there she wondered if all the pleasure was worth it. Her life had quit being her own and she was completely at the whim of her daughter. Sure, the sex had been amazing and submission felt natural, yet this had become dangerous. What if she got caught? What if her husband found out the real reason their sex life had suddenly become so wild? What if her daughter pushed her too far?

As she finally stood up and went to the kitchen to get her much needed coffee, she realized, as she looked at the dildo stool, glistening with pussy juice, that she had completely lost control.

Shit, it wasn't even nine and she had been fucked by her husband, thrown onto the ground, made to crawl like a dog and had two orgasms on a stool with a dick while being watched by God knows who.

And even though she had enjoyed most of it, she needed to regain control of the house and her life.

.....

When she got downstairs, she saw a new pair of nylons on the kitchen table with a note:

Wear these slut. Today is a very special day.

Michelle ignored the order and instead made some coffee. She had breakfast as she pondered how she could possibly have a civil conversation with her daughter about their situation.

In the end, she decided she would just sit down with her when she got home.

Confident in her decision, she cleaned the house, did laundry and baked cookies (baking always relaxed her).

She was surprised when her daughter came home at 2:30.

"Mother, ready for hours of fun?" Allie called out, excited for a lengthy training session.

Michelle took a deep breath and walked out to meet her and have the difficult conversation.

Allie noticed the nylons still on the kitchen table and was about to call out her mother's name when she walked into the kitchen. Allie shook her head. Her mother was having doubts... again. She was in a t-shirt and jeans.

Michelle greeted, "You're home early."

"You're dressed inappropriately," Allie said her tone instantly shifting to annoyed.

"I know," Michelle said, "We need to stop."

"We have already been through this," Allie sighed.

"I know," the Mom said, "but this time it must end."

"Why?" Allie asked.

"Because it's unfair to your father," Michelle replied, hoping playing the dad card would work.

"I think he really enjoys the new whore you," Allie quipped.

"That is not the point," the mother continued, trying not to get distracted, "I can't keep cheating on him, It's not right."

Allie didn't have the patience to have this stupid conversation. "Look, slut. I'm going to leave and go get something I left at Kim's. When I return you better be on your fucking knees, in my room, waiting to serve me. If you are not, I will punish you like you can't even fathom and you will never be allowed to eat any of my pets' pussies ever again. So put on the fucking nylons I bought just for you and stop being a whiny fucking bitch."

Michelle was speechless as she watched her daughter walk out fuming. As soon as she heard the words never eat her pussy or Jasmine's pussy again her resistance crumbled. The reality was that she couldn't fathom never tasting her daughter again. Nor could she imagine a world where she wasn't licking Jasmine's pussy again.

She looked at the thigh highs on the kitchen table.

With a heavy sigh at her own weakness, she grabbed the nylons. She went to her room and got undressed completely before putting on the sheer beige nylons. These were somehow silkier than the black pair. She smiled at the thought Jeremy would love these.

Kim's house was only a few minutes' drive away and thus after ten minutes of lounging about in her room, she walked to her daughter's and sat on her bed. When she heard the front door open and close, she moved to her submissive position on the floor.

Allie went to the kitchen and, after seeing the stockings were gone, she grabbed an ice cube from the freezer.

She walked to her room and seeing her mother in position as expected ordered, "Stand up, Mother."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle replied, wanting to make it clear her brief resistance was over.

Allie walked up to her mother, spun her around and slipped the ice cube inside her cunt.

"Oh God," Michelle gasped, the instant cold a sharp contrast to the heat inside.

"You like that, Mother?" Allie questioned, as one hand kept the ice cube in her mom's cunt, while her other hand cupped her mother's tits.

"It's definitely different," Michelle said, shivering slightly.

"Knees," Allie ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle obeyed, dropping to her knees, hoping she was going to be allowed to taste her daughter's sweet natural forbidden nectar.

"Look up at my cunt," the young Mistress ordered, staying firm even though she knew she had already won again.

Michelle obeyed, her mouth instantly watering, even as the ice cube melted inside her, making her feel like she was peeing.

"Do you want this to lick my cunt again?" Allie asked.

"Yes, Mistress," the mother said, staring at the inviting shaved cunt.

"Then let's make one thing fucking clear," Allie said her tone firm, "I have many women who will eagerly lick my cunt if I give them a call or snap my fingers when I am around them. I don't need the hassle of a wishy-washy pet. So either you stop this fake guilt, this after you orgasm remorse, and obey like a good pet, or I discard you."

The harsh tone and blunt words terrified the submissive mother. She wanted to taste her daughter now. She replied, "I understand, Mistress. It won't happen again."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Cheerleader's Mom: Fucking Her Ass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds