Cheryl Takes It All Off

Alyssa finished licking up the dried cum and began kissing Cheryl all over. I could see Cheryl was enjoying all of this attention as well as my cock buried in her pussy. Her building orgasm exploded with pussy juice flowing all over me. Alyssa saw that Cheryl was collapsing onto my chest and moved forward to keep it from happening. She swung over my chest and held Cheryl upright so she could continue kissing her face, lips, and neck and firm tits.

When Alyssa moved over my chest it put her pussy right in front of my face. I reached up and grabbed her hips so I could pull her back to me. I wanted her sitting on my face, so I could eat her pussy, while I fucked Cheryl. The thought of doing both of these beautiful and extremely hot chicks at the same time was my idea of sexual heaven. Alyssa seemed to be able to read my mind as she settled in on my face. She kept most of her weight on her knees so I had room to move around her pussy. I started licking and sucking her engorged clit while she was kissing Cheryl and Cheryl resumed bouncing on my hard cock. Alyssa tasted like the nectar of the Gods. Her pussy juices were flowing like a river and I sucked in as much as I could. When I sucked on Alyssa's clit she started groaning low in her throat and squirming more on my face. Cheryl must have felt some of Alyssa's excitement too, because she started squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. I was having the best sex of my life. Two very hot girls and I had my cock buried in one and was licking and sucking the other to orgasm at the same time. Cheryl was the first to cum (again) and Alyssa was not far behind. With the girls both cumming at the same time I had to join them. I blasted a big load into Cheryl's wet pussy as she continued flexing her vaginal muscles and milked me dry. Alyssa and Cheryl were leaning against each other to keep from collapsing on the bed.

My softening cock slipped out of Cheryl about the time that Alyssa recovered from her orgasm and moved off of my chest. She still had to support Cheryl to keep her upright. I told Alyssa to gently lay Cheryl down on the bed to give her time to recover. We ended up all three of us on the bed, side by side, with Alyssa in the middle. The king sized bed sure came in handy. I fell asleep quickly and I think the girls did also. When I awoke in the morning Cheryl was still sleeping and Alyssa was gone. When I came out of the bathroom I saw a note on the desk and $60.00. It was from Alyssa and said simply "my pleasure."

I woke Cheryl up with a hard kiss. We got dressed, packed and checked out of the motel. We had a good breakfast at a southern chain restaurant and started on the long trip to northern Ohio. Once in the car Cheryl wanted to talk about yesterday. She was worried that I would be upset with her behavior yesterday in the car and last night at the strip club and with Alyssa. I told her that I loved every minute of it and asked how much money she made stripping. She blushed a deep red and softly said over $200.00. I asked her if she was embarrassed by any of the things she had done. She replied very seriously, no I enjoyed all of it. I like being nude in front of strangers and in the car with you.

We talked about Alyssa and the great sex we both had with her. Cheryl said she is a great kisser and pussy eater, as well as super good sucking and licking my breasts. I told Cheryl that I thought Alyssa was very beautiful and was a talented sex object. I asked if she would be with a girl again. Cheryl thought for a moment and said if a hot girl like Alyssa came along in a place far from home and the time was right, yea, she would repeat the experience, but not at college, not at my apartment nor at her folks home.

We were making good time going north on I-75 when Cheryl told me she had to pee. We pulled into the Tennessee welcome center rest area. When she came back to the car she had a mischievous grin on her face. She asked if I remembered the last rest area we stopped at. Well of course my dear, how could I forget? We got back on the Interstate and battled the traffic until we were headed north again. I looked over at Cheryl and she was deep in thought. I asked her if she would like to take off her clothes again. She was nude in a flash. I played with her tits and got a hand between her legs when I saw 4 tractor trailers ahead of us. I remembered passing them in Georgia, all from the same trucking company, all with CB antennas and all with Kentucky plates. I asked Cheryl if she would like to give the truckers a thrill. She gave me that huge smile and asked how.

I replied I will role down your window, you lean out of the car and wave as we go by the trucks. I'll slow down when they see you and you can show then your pussy too. She got really excited. We slowly caught up with the first truck. I hit the power window button and Cheryl leaned out of the window and waved. The trucker blew his air horn in appreciation. Cheryl got back in the window and knelt on the seat. Then she pushed her pussy up against the door so the driver could get a good look at it. This time he gave her a good long blast on the air horn.

I sped up .to catch the second truck. He had rolled his window down so he had gotten the word on his CB from the guy behind him. This time Cheryl played with her tits while she was leaning out the window. We sped up to the next truck and he too was hanging out of his window. Cheryl again played with her tits and showed him all of her great body. When we caught up to the last one Cheryl showed him her tits and when she flashed her pussy at him she was finger fucking herself. I was going crazy and I guess those truck drivers probably were too. I sped up again and rolled up Cheryl's window. She was flushed with excitement and breathing hard. She repeated to me what she had said yesterday in the car. I need to fuck now. I knew that there were no rest areas coming up soon so I told her she had to get herself off.

Cheryl immediately got her finger wet and started to gently caress her slit and her clit. This was another first in our relationship; she had never masturbated for me before this. She was concentrating on slowly and gently rubbing herself while I watched and drove. I had to massage one of her fantastic firm tits so I reached over and grabbed a nipple between my thumb and finger and started to roll it back and forth. Cheryl was breathing harder, moaning and mumbling things I couldn't understand, and couldn't sit still on her seat. Finally her orgasm overtook her entire body. She screamed loudly and shook violently from head to toe. She then went completely rigid for almost a minute. Then Cheryl slumped in her seat and passed out.

I released her tit and concentrated on driving. I had been using both lanes for a minute. Thank God for light traffic. When Sheryl regained consciousness she looked at me weakly, smiled and said I still need to fuck. I got off at the next exit, found an empty gas station, pulled around to the side of it and we climbed into the back seat. We fucked long and hard until we came together in a heap.

Why the fuck are the rest areas so far apart on the Interstates?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds