Childhood Demons Ch. 05

After a lot of thought, his mother realized that the boy had been present most times when she'd taught her daughter of dancing and all the rest, so she began again to see what she might help her son become in the same way. It is not really done by them much, but he learned and then went off to earn his own way so that she could settle in as a wife once more.

But things – though they went well at first, didn't turn out that way for them both. Zahra earned much money, but she left to go home after two attempts on her life for her gold. She was waylaid on the road and lost it all. Since that time, she has been reduced to working as a whore only. Their finery is expensive and she lost that as well. She cannot ever return home now, for she would be seen as a fallen woman and she would only cause her mother shame, never mind how she would feel.

Knowing nothing of it at all, Kasim, the boy earned his own fortune, for he is just as skilled in the dance and the music, and there are always men who want another man for their pleasure. He was on his way home, though he did not plan to ever go back to his village.

Instead, he hoped to live in one not far away, hoping that he might find one girl there who might have him. By his own admission to me, he has never had the chance to lie with a woman, so he knows that he might be asking much and his thinking was that his wealth might help the girl forget what he is and had to do to earn it.

As it happened, Zahra was waylaid a second time by the men that Zhaeri killed today. They planned to sell her to the first brothel which might pay them well for her.

By coincidence, they also caught Kasim, who'd chosen the wrong time of year to try to cross over these mountains to get to the ones where he comes from. They were not as kind to him, I have learned.

After Zhaeri left to find you all, I built this fire and by it's light, I found Zahra cowering in a dark corner. Through her, I learned that the naked one in the snow was her brother.

Zhaeri was right when she told me that he would return, being cold and by then, I'd met Zahra. I helped them bathe and together, we cleaned this cavern for when you all came."

There was a long silence then and Yasmikha finally chuckled and clapped her hands, "You have done it yet again, my friend. You spoke of it all, meaning to tell what was needed, and even still, your skill at telling things has stood you in good stead."

She smiled widely and bowed to the pair, "Welcome then, Zahra and Kasim."

Ahnyazh looked at Zahra for a moment and then she had the melody of one of the human's favourite songs in her mind. She began by clapping her hands to the staccato rhythm and she began to hum.

In a little while – as Zahra stared at her, Ahnyazh added the rest of her several sets of vocal chords to it and it became a full song, though Ahnyazh did not sing the words. She was busy managing all of the rest.

Zahra began to join in the clapping and when Kasim and A'ishah did as well, Zahra stood up and stepped out toward the fire to begin to dance, the jewels on the finery that she wore gleaming against her skin.

Kasim couldn't remain sitting either and he got up also.

That left A'ishah sitting and she shrugged to herself and rose to join in. She didn't have the training in that sort of dance, but she'd seen something like it enough times and she could follow along well enough and soon it was the three of them dancing around the fire.

She followed Zahra, mimicking the movements and watching her body, becoming entranced by the girl's sensuous hip movements and the way that her long ponytails seemed to tease her eyes.

Felldis tried then and he danced with A'ishah, the two of them slowly beginning to trade little caresses as the tempo gradually began to speed up. It began from Yasmikha calling out to her not to waste a fine chance like that.

Zhaeri was calling out much the same thing.

The orcs had been speaking telepathically since they could, not knowing whether demons had this ability or not. Out of the four orc siblings and who knew how many of their kind who still lived, they were the only ones they knew of who could.

Yasmikha asked for her sister's opinion of Kari and Zhaeri spoke of the two new humans and how she kept thinking that she wanted the male demon and the human male.

"What would you give to watch them together, Yasmikha?"

There had been no sound as the thought was passed. Only Zhaeri looking over to where her older sister lay naked in the arms of the man she'd decided that she wanted for herself and was now claiming - or would very soon if she had a say.

Her head was hanging backward in response to what Kari's mouth was doing to her breast, but at the questioning thought from Zhaeri, she lifted her head and looked back with an intrigued expression.

"I have learned that Felldis has wants in that way, sister. But I know nothing of this new male, the human beauty. I know only that I wish to see his head fall back and his mouth open as I pull on his hair a little and push my tit in.

I cannot say much, other than I long to see what he does when I push one of my fingers inside of him. I think that it might be a little ... entertaining to see how he likes that."

"That is why you have me," Zhaeri smiled back across the flames in the firepit, "I know that he has never had a male do it to him the way that he'd have liked, but he does like it all the same. Me, I'd want them both.

At once.

I won't let that happen because of the others back at the boat - not until we decide things."

She smiled a little wider at a thought. "I would want to keep these ones all with us if we only could and make a place for ourselves - just as you and I always spoke of."

She thought a little more as she watched the dancers for a moment. "A place in mountains somewhere - warm below and cold above. Look at these ones Yasmikha. They all need a home, as do we, no?

There are so many bloodlines here in this cave right now - and all of them are known to be able to breed with one another, us as well. Can you see it?"

Ahnyazh decided that she'd watched long enough and she stepped into the circle, dancing every bit as lasciviously as the rest and maybe a little bit more so. The she-orcs admired her as she danced, but they missed the glances that she threw them for the barest instants as she passed.

Yasmikha's eyes almost glowed in delight. "We have enough to make a village! We could make our own kind together - some blending of us and humans and two different sorts of demons if we count our wild sister!"

Zhaeri nodded slowly, "And with luck and more humans wandering through it - as humans always do - we would have a place once more and whatever all of our young are later, they wouldn't have to hide in a human world as we must."

Yasmikha nodded with a pleased look.

"And all that it would take is a little fucking which would no doubt happen anyway," Zhaeri smiled.

"A lot of fucking," Yasmikha replied in her mind as she tightened her grip on Kari's shaft so that he groaned while she stroked him slowly.

"A lot of fucking, Zhaeri," Yasmikha repeated, "Otherwise, what is the point? And it is a lot of work if we agree to take them along. We have to feed them somehow and travelling as a larger group overland, once we get there ...

I'd want an awful lot of fucking to even undertake such a thing."

Zhaeri laughed, her eyes following the dancers until she looked across the fire into Yasmikha's eyes for a moment.

"As you wish," she replied, "A lot of fucking for us all. I already want the new humans. Watching their hips makes me feel a little mad in my desire - a little anyway and my want of Kasim is not the least of it. I think that you will now have TWO males?"

"Perhaps," the larger one nodded just slightly, "Everything remains to be seen as yet. I'd like to, and I find that I really want Ahnyazh.

I'd share them with you, you know. As always."

"As always," Zhaeri agreed, "We might soon see our way to finally ending our wandering. But I also want for our other hearts to be pleased. Our brother and sister must want this as well and I will not see either one left out or hurt."

"Agreed," Yasmikha nodded, "Much hangs on A'ishah, though she does not know it. We need to push her into the arms of the other humans and then we add the others. What I'd give to see us all in a warm pit together."

The eyes of both she-orcs widened as they realized something together at that instant.

They looked at the two demons, who suddenly began to throw themselves far deeper into the dance. Their movements became even more sensuous and needful as they moved, running their clawed hands over their own bodies.

Whenever they were near enough to each other, their tails found their way between the flanks of the other one for a few moments as they moved and whenever it happened, they passed such wanton looks back and forth.

But that wasn't what had surprised the orcs. It was what they heard in their minds coming from the demons.

"We can help," Ahnyazh offered in a groaning moan which came to them, though there had been no sound. She still sang the multi-faceted voices of the melody, the two distinct harmonies and in a high, wavering lead now and then.

"Let us help you," Felldis sighed in the same way. "For a place like that - what we heard you speak of, and for a way to eat the same things as the rest ..."

"We would do much for you," Ahnyazh added, "Let us begin here this night. Kari needs to learn of himself and we now want to meet the others.

Breeding with us leaves you with our gifts - whether they come to you from my brother's sex or my own - even from our tails, it comes, if we are wanted in the right way. You gain strength and life in this world, though you cannot ever go into our own, for there you would be even weaker for it in the same way.

We see that we are wanted," she smiled, "We have heard and we know it also from the others. I want you both and all the rest. Let us help. Much will come to you ..."

Her head rolled back a little as she looked up toward the ceiling for a moment and she laughed in a little joy. She looked at them once again and spoke in a little voice, full of her pleased and hopeful offering.

"You might even gain little horns - just as your sister has, though we have not met her yet - and we now ache to meet her and the large male that we have seen in your minds."

"What is the other side of it?" Zhaeri asked, "the side of the balance which lies hidden?"

"Only a few things," Felldis replied as he danced and clapped to keep the beat, "We spawn faster than humans or you. That brings a concern. We must find a way to eat the same things before we truly spawn with any of you.

If we do not, then our young will have only the same as we have had on this side - and that is to hunt humans to feed upon. It is not what we want, Ahnyazh and me. We wish to stay and so that must change before we make others.

Teach us this one thing well, and you have made strong friends in us for only that. Once she has a little one in her belly, my sister will give her milk long before the birth. Only a small taste of it will cause any of you to heed the cold less. It may not be much to you, but to the humans, it can help keep them alive in a hard place for them."

"I would give it gladly," Ahnyazh moaned, still clapping and dancing as she sang, "But it is as Felldis has said. We must know the way that we can feed ourselves and live as you do - as the humans do, or all that we will make will be terrors to the rest of this world.

For that," she groaned as she ran her hands over her breasts, "I ache to feed you even now, Yasmikha. I try not to tempt, but you must know that I yearn to fuck with you."

Each of them stopped for a moment; Ahnyazh in front of Yasmikha and Felldis before Zhaeri, dancing in place and thrusting their hips as their tails slipped out from between their legs to move forward, coming to rest against the lips of the orc females. The demonic voices in the orcs' minds were subtle, but clearly heard.

"Are we agreed?" It came from them both.

With a long look at each other across the firepit and then into the eyes of the demons before them, Yasmikha and Zhaeri each took hold of the tail which slid along their lips and they opened their mouths to suck for a long moment.

To anyone else there, it was just a gesture.

But to the ones in that moment, it signalled an accord.

The tails were released a moment later and the demons danced on while the orcs sat in surprised and pleased wonder as the dance continued for a time. They already felt a little of what began to flow in their veins.

The dance went on and on, but there was an end coming.

Even Ahnyazh couldn't manage to sing out the song in several parts at the same time – and clap – and dance wildly all at once. Felldis was in the same sort of paroxysm and the orc wondered why they hadn't already broken something for how they threw their bodies around that way.

It ended as the demons were pulled from the circle as they each came around the fire by Kari and Yasmikha to land in their arms.

Zhaeri was waiting for the other three and she caught them as they landed in a heap, all of them laughing.

But it only lasted for as long as it took the laughter to fade and then they looked at each other, she and A'ishah.

When they looked at the others, all that they saw were the same smoldering looks that they'd seen from the pair earlier. A'ishah needed only one good look before her own version of it was on her face.

Zhaeri was in a great mood and she grinned, "I hope that I can afford the price – if you all have the desire to back up what I see now."

"There is no price," Zahra smiled softly, "You and A'ishah have saved our lives and we like you.

My brother has never known the touch of a woman - and I lack the same lessons - but both of us wish to learn this from you."

She put her arms around A'ishah's neck and she leaned in to share a soft kiss with one of her saviours, "You are the same as we are. Teach me what you know. I have learned only a little of it but I see what you share with Zhaeri. I want that so much."

With A'ishah's help, they had Zhaeri's clothes off in seconds.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds