• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Childhood Friends Ch. 02

Childhood Friends Ch. 02

Getting into the car, they settled into their seats. Mike's hand threaded through Jenna's hair, tugging her towards him as he began to drive.She leaned towards him, her eyebrow up in confusion. He nodded his head downwards towards his bulge, and she continued looking at him in confusion.

"Suck my cock " he ordered, his voice holding a power she had never noticed. Nodding, she leaned over more, unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans, before taking his half-hard dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue along the head and the shaft. She relaxed her throat, slowly working his cock further into her mouth as it swelled. She applied a light sucking motion, humming to cause vibration. She jolted when he turned on her vibrator, moaning around his cock.

She redoubled her efforts on his cock, swallowing him down rapidly, and then taking her mouth almost all of the way off, swirling her tongue around the head before taking him back into her mouth. She locked her eyes on his as she ran her tongue slowly down his shaft, tonguing his balls for a few moments before taking his cock back into her mouth, sucking hard as she teasingly took the head of his cock into her throat, staying with just the head in the throat for a minute, before taking the rest of him into her mouth, swirling her tongue on his dick. Suddenly, he came into her throat, allowing her to swallow down every drop. She cleaned off his cock with her tongue, before rebuttoning his jeans and fixing his belt. She sat up, smiling at him and whimpering from pleasure at the vibrations from the bullet vibrator.

"Thats a good girl," he nearly purred, "good girls get rewarded, you know.."

With that, he turned off the vibrator as they turned into the parking lot and started looking for a place. They parked, and got out of the car, walking toward the entrance. As they entered the mall, he began to give her instructions.

"When I tell you, I want you to go into a store and ask the first clerk you see what they have on sale. Make sure I can see you from wherever I am. OK?" Jenna nodded obediently and meekly followed him. They walked around the mall for a while, while Mike was choosing a store. Eventually he settled on Hot Topic, and he sent her in. The first clerk she ran into was a tall, leggy girl, no older than 25. She had a shock of sea green hair, several cute piercings, and a nicely done dragon tattoo crawling up her arm onto her neck.

"Do you have any good --hummmff- sales?" Jenna asked, startled as Mike turned on the bullet again to the lowest setting.

"Yes, all of our beanies and shirts are on clearance over here." she said, leading Jenna towards them.

"Thaaaaaaaaank you.." she choked out as Mike turned it up to 2. The clerk gave her a strange look and walked away. Jenna looked out the window to Mike, sitting on a bench outside, with a grin on his face.

"Buy one." he mouthed. She quickly picked a shirt and started to walk over to the line. As she reached the line, the bullet went up another click. By the time she was at the front of the line, she was suppressing moans, and sure she was making a wet spot in her jeans. When she handed the shirt to the man behind the counter to ring up, Mike turned it all the way up to five, and she instantly came, looking like she was having a seizure.

"Are you alright?" the man asked, looking concerned. Mike had turned it off as soon as her orgasm finished, and she was able to recover herself.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you." Her voice shook slightly as she took her clothes after paying for them, walking obediently back to where Mike was. He patted her shoulder, smiling proudly.

"Very good!" He cooed in her ear, walking towards another store as she followed behind him obediently. He stopped in front of Victoria's Secret, motioning for her to walk inside. She blushed brightly, walking into the store staring at the ground and walking up to the first clerk she saw. The woman was petite, but curvy, with long red hair and light freckles, as well as spider bites and a fairy tattoo starting on her collarbone and going down past her neckline. She wore a skintight miniskirt and a bright blue lacy bra under a sheer short-sleeve button-up, and looked rather risque for being at work. It was, however, Victoria's Secret.

"What do you recommend for - ah - for a girl looking to spice up her - mm- wardrobe?" She asked the woman, blushing at the moans she was making as Mike turned the bullet back on at the 2nd setting. The clerk smiled at her flirtily, leading her to the racks of lacier bras and panties and handing her a piece of paper with a number on it.

"Call me sometime. And if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask" The clerk told Jenna, her voice seductive. Blushing even more furiously, Jenna turned back to the bras, looking over at Mike and seeing him give her a thumbs up to buy some. Storing the number in her pocket, she tried on a few bras and panties, settling on 2 sets, one black and the other red.

As she went to buy them, she felt Mike turn up the bullet to 4, her legs shaking noticeably as she get close to her second orgasm. She rang up her bras and panties, Suddenly feeling the bullet turn up to five, she orgasmed, spasming again like she was having another seizure. Mike turned off the bullet as soon as she orgasmed, so she was able to come down quickly enough. As she turned to leave, the redhead clerk gave her a knowing smile, and again mouthed 'Call me'.

Jenna bit her lip as she walked out of the store toward Mike, still shaky.

"You are doing very well. Do you like it?" Jenna nodded and continued to bite her lip, pouting up at him. "Does getting off in public turn you on as much as it does me?" Again, she nodded. "Good. I want you to go to the bathroom, change into your new purchases, and come back out here."

She walked over to the nearby bathroom with her bags, and started to change. At first she considered taking out the bullet, but that would make Mikey very angry if he found out. She didn't want him to be mad, she wanted to please him. So she left it in. She quickly changed into the red lingerie and new, very tight, t shirt, and then put her yoga pants back on. You could see both the bright bra and matching panties faintly through the thin fabrics over them. The bra was a pushup, and caused her already large tits to stick out even farther. She nodded in approval of her appearance and walked back out to where Mike was waiting.

"Good girl. One last thing before we can go home. I want you to strip in front of me, down to your bra and panties, and then blow me right here in the mall." She was shocked, but Mikey had asked her to do it, so she would. She immediately started to dance, lifting up her t shirt slowly, and she felt the bullet turn back on, only on the first setting.

Before long, the shirt was off and she was working on the pants. Mike was eyeing her appreciatively, and she was starting to get some onlookers. Mike curled his finger in a 'come here' motion, and he whispered in her ear to give him a lapdance before she blew him. She smiled over her shoulder at him seductively, walking in a slow circle around him before teasingly rotating her hips in a slow circle in front of him, bending her knees continuing to rotate her hips, before lowering her ass slowly against his groin. With an appreciative moan from him, she ground against him, turning to face him and teasingly moving her tits in front of his eyes. Slowly sliding off of his lap, making sure to press against his growing bulge, she turned slowly, slapping her ass hard with her back arched, smiling coyly at him. Her audience members whistled as she crawled teasingly back into his lap, grinding down on him just as he turned on the bullet, causing both of them to groan from the vibrations.

Mike turned up the bullet, spanking her firmly to get her moving again. She slipped off of his lap, turning to face him and moving so that she was between his legs, shoving her tits in his face and shivering when his tongue snaked out to lick them. Keeping her hands braced on either side of his head, she rested her knees in front of his crotch, and slowly slid down his body until she was on her knees in front of him, before bracing her hands on his knees and standing slowly, her ass coming up first, then her torso straightening.

She stood fully, Reaching behind her to unclasp her bra, leaning towards him as she slowly took it off her body, placing it in his lap and hooking her thumbs through the hips of her panties, tugging them slowly down off her body. She dropped down onto her knees, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans, taking his hard cock out.

He moaned as his gorgeous slave bent before him, handling his cock. Jen leaned in and nestled his shaft between her tits, and pressing them together, began to stroke him, her mouth tickling his head on every downward thrust.

"I said blow me. Are you going to be a bad girl and disobey?" he asked. Immediately, she let go of her tits and lowered her mouth onto his pole. She started applying suction, and was settling in for a nice, slow blowjob when he weaved his hands into her hair, and started forcing her head up and down, fucking her face and forcing his throbbing cock down her throat. She eagerly took it, gagging from his quick, firm movements. Mike moved his left hand off her head, and began teasing and slapping her tit with it. She grunted enthusiastically and took one of her hands off his knees, and began working and fondling his balls.

By this time there was quite a crowd gathered. Mike pointed at one man in the crowd, a tall, handsome guy, with a military look.

"You want some of this?" Mike asked the guy.

"Fuck yeah!"

"Then come here and get your pants off. What are you waiting for?" The man complied, and stood next to Jenna, cock at full mast over her.

"Jen," Mike said, "This man is going to fuck you in the ass. And you are going to let him, and have your full enthusiasm. Is that clear?"

"mmmhmmm" she moaned around his cock, wiggling her ass suggestively at the other man as she continued to fondle Mike's balls. She heard the man move behind her and spit into his hand, lubing up his cock and shoving it unceremoniously in her ass. Jenna winced slightly, before continuing to enthusiastically suck Mike, contracting and relaxing her tight muscles around the stranger's cock. As she got more acclimated to the feeling of a cock in her ass, she got hornier and hornier, the vibrating of the bullet feeling even stronger, which caused her to moan loudly. Mikey, who had until this point been slowly getting harder and closer to cumming, suddenly felt his balls tighten, and noticed how close the other man was, turning up her bullet all the way and causing her to orgasm, groaning loudly and tightening all of her muscles, which caused the men to orgasm as well, spraying their warm sticky cum into her mouth and ass.

The other man spanked her as he came, causing her ass to clench even tighter, milking his cock. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear "Thanks..", withdrew, got his pants, and walked off. The vibrator was still on full, and Jenna was close to coming yet again, when Mike tweaked her nipple and sent her over the edge. She rode this one out hard, with him continuing the stimulation throughout, not letting up as he had before. Eventually, she had ridden out the waves of the orgasm, and collapsed to the ground. Mike closed his pants and knelt down next to Jenna's face.

"Good girl, such a good girl.." he cooed in her ear, before covering her with a blanket and carrying her out to the car, still limp. Satisfied she had done enough, he extracted the bullet from her, licking it and savoring the taste of her multiple orgasms on it. She slept the whole car ride home, and his hands stroked her body slowly, causing her to make an almost purring sound in her sleep. When they arrived at their building, he got out of the car, carrying her up to her apartment and setting her down in the bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Childhood Friends Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 912 milliseconds