• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chloe Fucks Up

Chloe Fucks Up

Chloe sat at the edge of the bed and smoked, listening to the arguments downstairs. Her mom and stepdad had been at it ever since she'd gotten home.

All around the room was in a state of chaos. Dirty clothes were scattered all over the floor, along with manga, CDs, and a bunch of other shit that she couldn't even recognize. A big Confederate flag was draped over the window, casting a reddish light.

I'm in Hell.

She took another drag from the cigarette then opened her eyes and put it out. It just wasn't enough. Her heart was beating from the constant stress - the cunts at school, her falling grades, her prick of a stepdad. What she wanted - what she needed - was to get high. Just close her eyes for the rest of the day and listen to music.

But money. Well. That would be a problem.

She called up her boyfriend in hopes that he would come through, but he didn't answer. When at length he picked up he explained he was busy.

"Busy with fucking what?" asked Chloe.

"My dad's fixing up this bike and I gotta help him."

"Are you serious right now? I need you here."

"I can't just leave-"

But she had already turned off the phone. Fucking dick. He started calling continuously the moment after but she simply put the phone on silent and ignored it. After four missed calls he started texting: "sorry," "I love you," "pls don't be mad," and all sorts of crap.

What was the use of words? All they ever had were words and they did nothing for Chloe.

So she waited until she heard her stepdad slam the door and head out, followed by her mother. When they both got into the car, Chloe made the call.

She knew that she could get in trouble for ordering something she couldn't pay for, but she was too desperate. At best, she would get her fix; at worst, he would leave. She was willing to take that risk.

In the minutes she had to spare she tried to make herself look as stable and as decent as possible, and slightly attractive. She put on a tight white tank top cut low enough to show her bra and leave her tattooed arm uncovered. Her neon blue hair was too messy to be dealt with in time, so she dragged a beanie over it and called it a day.

When at length she heard a car pull up, she headed downstairs and opened the door.

Nathan, her dealer, stood there texting from his phone. He was older than her by a few years, and had been out of high school by the time she entered. Still, people there remembered him even now for his... unorthodox occupation.

Not that she knew him well beyond the occasional purchase. The group she hung out with tended to be other losers like her, either alternative or goth kids, and always white. Nathan was part of that popular group of people that never got in trouble despite stirring up almost all of it. Not only that, but he was black, which in Chloe's group and family was as bad as it got.

"Hello, hello," he said, putting his phone away. "Do I have a surprise for you." A transparent bag filled with weed came hovering in front of her face.

Chloe was so needy she winced just from seeing it. She put her hand out to take it when he pulled it away.

"Not so fast, girlfriend. Cash first."

Chloe sighed. "Look, about that. I can't find my money. I thought I had it on me - but I don't know. Is it okay if I just pay you later?"

"Hell no that's not okay," he said angrily. "What am I a fucking sucker? You think I go around chasing people just to get my pay? Nuh-uh, you pay now, girl."

"But I don't have it!" she cried, both pleading and angry. "Look, what's the big fucking deal? You know where I live. You know my name. What the fuck do you think I'm going to do, cheat you out of a hundred bucks? Give me a break, dude. I just need this, okay? I've been buying from you for what - a year? Don't be an asshole. I swear to fucking God I'll pay you back tomorrow at the latest. I'll get the money from my boyfriend or something."

"Why don't you get it from him now?"

"Because he's busy.."

Nathan gave her a look and sniffed. "That so?"

As she prepared to give another speech, he slid past her and walked inside the house. "Where are you going?" But he went on, studying the pictures on the walls, glancing inside every room.

"Your room upstairs?" he asked.

Chloe crossed her arms. "Yeah. Why?"

"Let's go then. Come on, move it."

She took heart in the request, hoping she might get her way after all, but she also had a bad feeling about it. They went up the stairs together, then she guided him inside her room.

At first she couldn't tell what he was staring at until she remembered the Confederate flag hanging on the wall.

"It's not-"

Nathan snorted. "Calm down, woman. I don't give a shit. I've dealt with people with fucking swastikas tattooed on their heads. I'm not so easily fazed."

Still Chloe felt awkward, and now that they were in her room, she wasn't sure what was going to happen. "So?"

"If you can't pay for the weed, what do you say you earn it?"

Chloe snorted. "And what? Suck your dick? Forget it."

But Nathan suddenly grabbed her by the waist and slowly pushed her against the wall. He was much taller and stronger, and especially at such close range, he towered over her, snatching away all the light.

"You said you got a boyfriend."

"Yeah..."

"You love him?"

"I guess."

"What do you mean you guess? You do or you don't."

Chloe sighed. "Okay, fine. I do."

Nathan smiled. His black fingers started to caress her bare shoulder. "What's your favorite memory with him?"

"The fuck are you asking me this for?"

"You want your shit or not?" he threatened.

Chloe bit her lip. She knew she was in a bad spot, and she could feel his hand moving from her shoulder down to her arm, rustling softly, warm tingles shooting through her body.

"One time we went to this cabin," she said at length.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." The memory started coming back to her now, and it was making her sad to think about it. "It was winter too, and cozy. He set it all up for me. Bought all kinds of stuff I like and so on. And nobody bothered us for a whole weekend. No family - nothing," she said wistfully.

"So I guess he's good to you."

He really was. "I suppose," she said, feeling rather guilty now about her earlier behavior. "Are you fucking happy now?

Nathan suddenly grabbed her chin and brought her eyes up to him. He was staring her down, his black eyes boring into her. "What would he say if he knew I was touching you right now?"

Chloe swallowed. "He would be pissed."

"Guess he wouldn't like his little white girlfriend touched by a big black guy, huh?"

"No... Not at all."

"What about this boyfriend? He a big guy?"

Chloe smirked defiantly. "Where it matters."

But Nathan only laughed at that. "That so? Why don't we do a test?" He grabbed her hand and placed it upon his leg. Her eyes stayed with his, but suddenly she could feel her palm going over his cock, then going lower and lower, feeling it all out inch by inch. His cock felt huge and warm, going all the way down his thigh, throbbing with her touch.

"Your boyfriend as big as that?"

Chloe's took a harsh breath and cleared her throat. "I don't know."

"Why don't you take it out and make sure?"

"I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"My boyfriend-"

"Isn't here. I am. I thought you were good, Chloe. A loyal customer and all."

"If I do this..." she started. "You'll give it to me?"

"Sure, baby. I'll give it to you."

It pained her to betray her boyfriend in such a way and walk all over her morals like a whore, but... Well, it wasn't a big thing at least. It was just touching a cock. Doctors did that all day. It wasn't like she was fucking the guy.

Following his instructions, she took out his cock. It was so huge that she suppressed a gasp. As much as she tried, her one hand couldn't make the girth. She had to use both. Then curiosity got the best of her and she gazed down, staring at the monster she held.

It was very dark, very long, and very thick, with a pulsing vein crossing its length... Yet it was warm in her hands, the skin silky, and though it throbbed for her, she could tell it was still soft. So huge and not even hard yet... It took her breath away to look at it.

"So?" asked Nathan. "Thoughts?"

"It's big... It's very big."

"Yeah? Bigger than your boyfriend's?"

Chloe never thought of her boyfriend as small, and yet the image that came to her mind unbidden made it seem that way; she could easily grasp his cock with one hand, and only a bit of the shaft was left at that point.

"Yes. Much bigger."

Then she could feel Nathan's hand sliding between her legs, giving her pussy a gentle squeeze through her jeans. She knew it was wrong, knew she should've pushed him away and told him to fuck off, and yet... It felt good. And it wasn't going too far.

"Look at me."

Her blue eyes went up and found his again, and she felt instantly cowed by the domineering glint she saw in them.

"Stroke my cock a little," he said.

Chloe did as told. She started to move her hands up and down gently, watching his eyes for a reaction, the rate of her breathing increasing as he kept toying with her pussy through her clothing.

Before she could speak, Nathan went ahead and kissed her. She closed her mouth, too scared by the suddenness of his move. But his lips stayed there, glued to hers, and as soon as she opened her mouth to speak his tongue assaulted her, sliding inside with a twirling force.

She struggled for a moment, just a moment, but he held her down, and then she was kissing him back, feeling his cock come to life in her grip, feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

As they made out, his hands worked at unbuckling her belt and unbuttoning her jeans. When they dropped, he began to caress her soft thighs, working his way up to her needy pussy.

He began to rub at her through her soaked panties, his dark fingers working wonders with her pink pussy. She could feel the excitement shocking her entire body, almost numbing her, till at length she could no longer kiss nor stroke his cock, but simply looked at him, standing on her toes, eyes and mouth agape, as he played with her pussy freely.

"That good, baby?"

"Yes," she whispered. "So good. Fuck."

"Grab my dick baby. Stroke it."

She struggled to do so, her eyes rolling, entire body overtaken by a new kind of pleasure. Feeling his now hard cock in her hands only made it that much better. It was so big and stiff, and she had made it that way. She knew that if it went into her it would hurt, that it would destroy and ruin pussy, and yet it was all she could think about...

Then he just ripped off her panties, yanking so hard on them that she nearly tottered to the ground. The ripping sound resounded in her ears, and then she could feel her pussy breathe in fresh air, and her juices trickling down her thighs.

He spread her legs apart by slapping each thigh, then slid a finger inside her. She moaned wildly, shaking with pleasure, laughing stupidly and looking up at the ceiling. "So good..." The pleasure started to mount near a climax when his thumb moved to her clit. It passed over it gently, lovingly, back and forth, taking her breath away.

"I'm going to come," she said.

"Get on your knees," he ordered.

"What?"

"Get on your fucking knees."

An unexpected order, but she obeyed. She could see his cock looming above her, black and hard, his huge balls hanging down close to her mouth.

"Suck me," he said.

"I don't- I don't do that," she stammered.

"You do now. Now suck."

His voice was so hard and imperious that she couldn't find it in her to resist. She put one hand down to her pussy and began to rub it - a poor substitute for his magical fingers - and then held his cock and started kissing the shaft.

Nathan, however, grew angry with her. He threw away her beanie, then grabbed a full head of her blue hair and directed her to the tip of his cock. "Take it in your mouth."

Chloe obeyed reluctantly, staring at the dark glistening head as it entered her mouth. It tasted no better than her boyfriend's cock, and yet she started licking at it, too aroused to care about the taste, and too interested in following Nathan's commands.

It was so big that only the tip fit her little mouth. She continued stroking it, assisted by him, pleased by the way his grunts intensified.

When she felt he was close she began to caress his balls as she did to her boyfriend during handjobs, and heard a loud grunt followed by an, Oh, God...

"Open your mouth, baby."

Chloe swallowed nervously. "What? Not on me, just-"

His hard slap took her by surprise. The sting had not come yet, but her ear rang.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WIDE!" he boomed and yanked her head back with rage, his voice so loud and his pull so hard Chloe started shaking in fear.

She opened her mouth and closed her eyes and waited.

"Tell me you want it," he murmured.

She sniffed but said, "I want it."

"Yeah? You think your boyfriend would like seeing you like this? Needing like a bitch before a big black cock?"

"No."

"What about you? Do you like this big black cock?"

"Yes. I love it."

"Say that again!"

"I love your big black cock," she said, helping him along. "It's so much bigger than my white boyfriend's tiny dick. I want your fat cock inside me. I want you to spread me open and ruin me. Oh, Master, please, come for me. Come all over your white bitch."

At first she could only hear his raspy breathing and the wet noise of his cock being stroked. Then he went quiet, and she felt his warm cum shooting all over her face, coming down into her mouth. Feral grunts followed.

When it was all done she could hear him laughing and opened one eye, spitting out the cum from her mouth. Though it was awkward at first, seeing him that pleased dispelled her anger.

It also made her that much better, her fingers sliding over her slippery clit and lips with great ease. She could see his big black cock dripping cum and twitching, still hard... She shivered at the sight of it.

Nathan looked down at her and smiled. "That was good."

"I'm glad," said Chloe with a tentative smile of her own.

"You got a little something on your face," he said, laughing.

But then as she expected him to clean her up, or yank her up and throw her on the bed, she saw him raise his pants up.

"What are you doing?" she asked indignantly.

"Getting dressed."

"What about me?!"

Nathan snorted. "What? What about you?"

Chloe was still playing with her pussy and moaning softly. "I'm not done."

"So? How's that my problem? This is what you did it for, wasn't it?" he asked, showing her the bag of weed. He threw it before her. "A deal's a deal."

"Please, I'm so wet," she said as a means to tempt him. "It won't take long. Please."

"Well," said Nathan, walking over to the mirror and inspecting himself. "You should call your boyfriend then. Anyway, I'll be seeing you. With money, the next time, I hope. Don't think I'm always this nice. You call me again without the fucking cash and we really are done."

He calmly walked out of the room, leaving her there, kneeling and rubbing her pussy, her juices dripping and pooling between her legs.

It took her a few moments after he had gone for the realization of what she had done to finally sink in, and then she stopped touching herself and rose.

Not only did she go further than she ever would've wished to, but she humiliated herself. I was begging him to stay, she thought, horrified. How could she ever have done something to appear so weak and foolish? It was incomprehensible now.

She took the weed and rolled a joint, then curled up on the bed, thinking, her sticky thighs giving her trouble.

If he told anyone about what happened, it would've been the end of her. Even as far as humiliations went, fucking for weed was pretty bad. Not only that but it was a fucking black guy, and if her family found out... Hell, if her boyfriend found out.

At that moment she remembered to check her phone and saw that she had a bunch of other missed calls, along with other loving, peace-seeking messages sent her way.

She felt bad. Guilty. He probably loved her so much that he would forgive her anyway, but still... She hoped he would never find out.

Later she was smoking her weed happily, and as she started thinking again about what she had done, her pussy twitched with desire. All she could think about was how big Nathan's cock was and how adept he was with his fingers.

Closing her eyes, she pictured his huge cock as it was before he left, hard and dripping cum, and began to touch herself to the thought of him forcing it all inside of her, slapping her like a whore and barking harsh orders.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chloe Fucks Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1149 milliseconds