• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 08

Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 08

Chloe Ashley Anderson was a very solitary individual. She grew up without ever having had a close or intimate friend. When she enrolled at the University of Minnesota, her two main goals was first and foremost to secure an excellent education which would allow her to be self efficient and lead a comfortable life style. As she was a virgin her second goal was to become sexually active. Her educational goal did not require acquiring friends & once she met Randy Hamilton, who became her sex tutor she saw no need to seek other companionship.

As others became aware that Chloe & Randy were an item, and because Randy was very popular, as the football team's quarterback, people, both male & female, were eager to make friends with Chloe. Her normal sunny disposition was enhanced by her enjoyment of Randy's sex "lessons" and this made her even more appealing to others. Some sororities even tried to recruit her. Chloe was cognizant that her sudden popularity on campus was due solely to her association with Randy. Feeling no need to collect obsequious acquaintances, Chloe resisted all such overtures of friendship. Her aloofness had the unhappy consequence that people, stung by her rebuff, started to despise her instead.

It was inevitable that word would get out about Chloe's participation in the marathon gang bang. To the credit of the guys, none of them had the intention of revealing the circumstances of the event. However it was natural that they would talk amongst themselves. Then on one occasion someone overheard the conversation and the guys could not convincingly deny the event afterwards. Thus gossip about Chloe's gang bang spread like wildfire throughout the campus. Chloe's detractors could not be more pleased as Chloe would naturally become a social pariah.

Chloe started noticing that her acquaintances were shunning her and her antagonists were openly hostile. Their taunting of her even to her face became so vile & vicious, that she became worried that the malice surrounding her might have a negative effect on her academic pursuits. She consulted Mrs Reynolds, her academic advisor, and laid out her concerns. Mrs Reynolds assured Chloe she had nothing to worry about concerning her academic career. Since she was not alleging rape & that all the sex was consensual, the University would have no interest in the matter. Mrs Reynolds went further and guaranteed that her professors would evaluate her exclusively on her academic work submitted along with her test scores with no regard to perceived character deficiencies.

Fortified by Mrs Reynolds' assurances, Chloe was able to face her tormentors with aplomb & humor. As a woman, Chloe did have unorthodox sexual values. Because of her lonely upbringing & not being particularly close to her mother, her sole source of sexual knowledge prior to meeting Randy, was what she observed from porn on the internet. She had thereby concluded that sex was an enjoyable activity to experience not to avoid. She had a misconception that she was not particularly attractive and thus, unlikely to marry. Such notion removed any impetus to remain chaste.

With such an attitude, Chloe's enemies were not able to break her spirit. For example if they called her "bitch, slut, whore..."

She would retort: "Hey get your facts straight. I'm not a whore. I do not charge remuneration for sex."

If then they just called her, "bitch, slut..."

She would retaliate: "Why thank you for recognizing my better attributes."

Such brave defiance by Chloe only served to anger her detractors even more. Things came to a head when a gang of 10 loser guys along with 5 female losers confronted her one afternoon at the beginning of February. The leader of the group was Daniel Lopez; a student that Chloe knew was in her arts elective class. Lopez snarled at Chloe:

"Hey bitch, I understand you like to suck cock."

"I do," admitted Chloe surprisingly enthusiastically, considering the crude harshness of Lopez's words.

"Well slut there's ten of us right here that you can service right now."

"Oh so sorry. No time I got to go to my math class which is just about to start."

"Not so fast whore. I heard you did 19 guys in one night, a little awhile ago. So your cunt must now be aching for more."

"I am grateful for your concern of my romantic needs."

"Look slut we hear you loved having 19 cocks in a row so here we are to provide you with 10 more cocks."

"Ah you sweet talker you really know how to turn a girl's head."

"Cut the crap bitch. You did 19 guys & we hear you were begging for more. So let's make a date and you can have 10 more cocks."

"Here's the deal Danny boy. You may be aware that Randy Hamilton is my boyfriend and I can't do anything without his say so. I suggest you get a hold of him & if he OKs it I will be happy to accept your charming invitation." The last was uttered with unmistakable sarcasm as Chloe could not envision a more disgusting experience then having sex with Daniel & his henchmen. Daniel was too dense to notice Chloe's insincerity.

"That's it? That's all there is to it? I just have to ask Randy? Do you think he will agree?"

Chloe replied: "I really don't know. All I know is that Randy arranged to have me fuck the 19 guys you seemed to have known about. But I must really go now Danny boy so keep in touch you hear." And Chloe scampered to her scheduled class.

Daniel Lopez is best described as not the sharpest knife in the drawer. His intention in confronting Chloe was to intimidate & humiliate her as he resented the previous feeling of inferiority he had had towards her. He was surprised that Chloe did not brush aside his crude statements and so he took her words at face value. Never in his wildest dreams did he aspire to fuck a girl as gorgeous as Chloe. So he actually believed that as she had not rejected his crude advances coupled with the fact she was established to be a brazen slut, that this truly was his opportunity to enter sexual heaven. Thus he sought out Randy & when he met him he started:

"Hey Randy, I am Daniel Lopez, I have a class with Chloe Anderson"

"Yes and so..."

"Well I was told by her that I need your OK if me and my buddies do her. So I am asking if you would allow us to give Chloe a good time."

Daniel missed all the signals that were indicating that Randy was totally irritated by this. However Randy was able to keep his emotions under control so he merely replied: "Now why would I do this? Did she tell you that she wants you?"

"Not in so many words but she does not deny the rumor that she fucked 19 guys in one night. That means she must really like fucking & me and my nine buddies would be happy to oblige."

"How noble of you" Randy replied dryly. "Well OK then let's see your cock I need to gauge the size of it."

"What?...what?...what the fuck?" stammered Lopez.

"Chloe is used to well hung guys & I am not going to approve of anyone with a tiny dick. I don't intend to disappoint my girl. So I need to see & measure your cock as well as those of your buddies."

"You must be joking"

"No I am dead serious. I allowed the 19 guys to gang bang her because I knew each & every one of them was capable of satisfying Chloe, alone. However I suspect that by just looking at you, that you & your unseen buddies have no idea how to pleasure Chloe properly. Thus I insist I examine your cock. If you are big enough your size might compensate for what I sense are your inadequacies."

Lopez blanched, and knowing that he did indeed possess a penis of the smaller variety, he ran away muttering, "You're sick."

Randy was amused by Lopez's quick exit but he was nevertheless alarmed by the sexual advances forced on Chloe. He was also disturbed that Chloe apparently sent mixed signals such that Lopez with expectation of success harbored hopes of getting into her pants. Randy knew he had to get to the bottom of this and ascertain where Chloe was coming from. So he met her the next day and invited her back to his apartment. Once there he started:

"Yesterday, a loser who identified himself as Daniel Lopez accosted me and asked my permission to allow him & his buddies to fuck you. What say you about this?"

"Well apparently my gang bang has become public knowledge throughout the campus. Thus as a proven slut & whore, Danny felt I would have no objection to entertaining him & his buddies. To deter him I suggested that he would need your approval as I intimated that you are my boyfriend."

"Why did you not simply tell him to get lost? Surely, you really do not want to fuck him?"

"Oh course not. I think he is very repulsive & does not do a thing for me. But the point was he was not serious. His true intention was to humiliate me in front of his buddies by bringing up the matter of my gang bang. I think he thought I would be ashamed & flustered by this confrontation and he would enjoy seeing my distress. So instead I turned the tables on him. By not denying anything, I merely said that if he wanted to fuck me he would need your permission."

"Really?"

"Yes I actually thought he would not have the nerve to seek you out. But even if he did I was confident that you would refuse & bust his chops."

"Oh really? But what if I had approved what then?"

"Well in that case, Randy my magnificent stud, I guess I would have had to fuck him & his buddies. After all you are my sex tutor & if you believe fucking him would be beneficial to my sex education who am I to argue, being a mere student?"

"You are really a very naughty girl, Chloe."

"Maybe so." admitted Chloe.

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls?"

"No but please do enlighten me."

"They get spanked. And your brazenly sarcastic attitude deserves a severe spanking."

"Oh yeah? And who pray tell is going to administer this severe spanking?" Chloe coyly asked.

"Oh it will be me. I see that you must be spanked hard until you can not stand it any more. This will be your new lesson & as you are so flippant I will not stop until you beg for mercy."

"Oh I am truly frightened." Chloe taunted.

They were in Randy's kitchen sitting on chairs & so Randy instructed: "Listen you little whore, take off your skirt, pull down your panties and come to my lap to receive your deserved punishment."

"Hey I'm not little" muttered Chloe, but she complied with his commands, as she was immediately excited by anticipation at what was going to happen to her. As Chloe settled prone on his lap, she was so big that her head rested on the floor. With her beautiful naked ass facing him, Randy simply rubbed it before he could bring himself to the task he had assigned himself. Eventually he lifted a hand and slapped her ass cheek.

The slap took Chloe by surprise because until that moment she did not really think he was going to spank her. Once she felt the slap she discerned a warm sensation radiating and an excitement not to be denied. She goaded him some more by gushing in mock terror: "Oh I am very frightened now."

The goading prompted the desired goal as Randy slapped her ass harder. Pleased with his more forceful spanking, Chloe knew she needed this and she needed even more. So she hissed: "This is not much of a severe spanking. You must do it harder if I am going to beg for mercy."

Randy was absolutely taken aback by Chloe's reaction, she just continued to amaze. However her taunting aroused a determined urge to truly teach her a lesson, one that she would never forget. So with all the strength he could muster he slapped her ass without any regard to the possibility that he might hurt her. And he repeated such slaps in quick succession four times more. His own hands began to throb at the violence of the slaps.

After each slap, Chloe gasped & grunted in pain. However although the pain coursed throughout her body, it was quickly followed by a sensation of exquisite pleasure that reached her womb & her brain simultaneously. She was shocked and unbalanced by her reaction to what should have been painful. It shouldn't feel this good. She intellectually knew it shouldn't feel this good. But she could not help wiggling her ass after each slap inviting more.

Randy grew fatigued by his exertions. Sensing he had not yet reached Chloe's limits, he realized more extreme measures were necessary. So he growled: "OK bitch its time to get serious. Take off all your clothes. Lean your arms on the kitchen table, palms down and bend over with your ass sticking out."

Chloe complied without protest and Randy removed all his clothes as well. He happened to have a rubber strop within easy reach in a cupboard in the kitchen. He got it and snarled: "I promised you a severe spanking my little slut and by God you are going to get one."

"I'm not little," Chloe snarled back as she braced herself for his torture.

Randy then wielded a striking blow on her ass. Chloe screamed out her pain as the force of the blow made her body lurch. His hand slaps had been mere love taps compared to the pain inflicted by the strop. The pain of the blow was excruciating, radiating throughout her body. Pleasure soon followed the pain but the pain did not dissipate as before, instead it kept lingering. Her ass was twitching uncontrollably but the rest of her body was in shocked stillness recovering from the pain. Sweat started forming on her forehead.

Randy was in a quandary of raw emotions. He knew in the back of his mind that he now was in love with Chloe. Because of the love it was an anathema for him to inflict pain on a loved one. Then again he knew mild spanking can be pleasurable love plays but he was alarmed how things got out of control. Chloe's disdain of his initial spanking sparked a malevolent desire in him to abuse her. And he was aware that Chloe had a strong sense of pride that would resist easy surrender to a challenge.

He knew if he beat her unmercifully she would lose consciousness & hate him forever thereafter. However if he spaced his blows of the strop to allow her to endure, her pride would not let her surrender at a sensible & appropriate moment. He fell into a robotic state and administered five more blows on her ass. He had to stop then. Her ass, which had been rendered to a pleasant rosy red color from his hand spanking, had changed to a harsh purple color and ugly welts had been raised by the contact with the strop.

Randy leaned towards her back, truly exhausted. Chloe sensing he had finished, wrapped her little finger of her left hand around a finger of his hand that had automatically settled on the table next to her hand as a love signal. Instinctively knowing she had to assuage his male ego, she whispered:

"Please no more Randy. I know I am a naughty girl. You have the right to discipline me. I am in your hands."

Randy buoyed by her words turned her around and kissed her. Oh what a sweet kiss! The entire belligerence between the two of them that emanated from the brutality of the previous action disappeared. The two sensed that a stronger love had emerged. A raw need to consummate their love overcame them.

Randy slid down to rest flat on his back on the linoleum of the kitchen floor, unmindful of the coldness of the floor. He dragged Chloe on top of him. Chloe felt no coldness either as her discolored ass was radiating a heat that was burning throughout her body. The burning heat demanded relief and Randy's cock was the needed relief. His cock was quickly in her cunt and they began fucking. Their lovemaking was so intense that neither of them was uncomfortable from the hardness of the linoleum floor.

Chloe's brain turned to mush as the pain of the strop spankings was overwhelmed by the fire burning from her ass. The pleasure of Randy's cock in her vagina also made her forget all the pain she had experienced. The pleasure, the fire from her ass, caused visions of fireworks to overtake all of her visualizations. Her climax came on strong and she grunted: "Fire & ice. Fire & ice"

Some time afterwards recalling her reactions, Chloe surmised that at that time she had uttered what was driving her orgasm. Fire equaled her brutalized ass and ice represented the coldness of the floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds